PDA

View Full Version : hallucinating on weed?

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-02-2009, 06:15 PM
I want someone reliable to confirm this can happen and how it happened.

what is this shit all about, i never used to believe it at all, why do you get some people that say this? i read bit here and there about people trippin, also THC is actually classed as a weak hallucinogen

How the fuck do you do this? I wanna know. Ive never met ANYONE who trips off weed, SOMETIMES when im superblunted I felt like i was very close to seeing shit, but not quite. Like on the tip of my tongue and maybe a flash of something out the corner of my eye.

If anyone out there has ever hallucinated on weed what did you actully see.

ive got a feeling its just some fools smoking or eating hash thats been laced with some shit

thatKid
06-02-2009, 06:32 PM
I hear things, then again I got a brain condition..

Like I think I pee'd myself most of the time, but I never had since I can remember.. Then again my first party, I got pretty drunk and and then smoked.. All I remember is stumbling down a hill waking up on my basements couch

flashbacks I think

Krusha
06-02-2009, 06:45 PM
i dont like hallucinogens....it maybee too much for my head.
i love weed dough.

Drunken Monk
06-02-2009, 07:08 PM
stop smoke weed
starts smoke crack

Longbongcilvaringz
06-03-2009, 02:41 AM
I get really mild aural hallucinations sometimes.

Nothing visual though apart from some blurring and tracing very rarely.

JamSix
06-03-2009, 07:45 AM
I've never once in my 6 years of daily blazing seen/heard or thought i saw/heard something abnormal at all, nor have I encountered anybody to claim otherwise, be it first-timers or seasoned vets (we burn the dankest too).

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-03-2009, 10:37 AM
try eating a weed brownie//i mean a well done weed brownie..you will understand

drippie k
06-03-2009, 12:49 PM
my vision slows down but thats its...i turn my head and it takes like forever and a day for my brain to catch up

Dr Sleepwalker
06-03-2009, 02:14 PM
I've smoked MADD herb, eaten properly done weed cookies, while drinkin' in the same sitting'.. and never seen shit accept myself super high in the mirror.. on some stigmata type shit, that's just me tho..

I blacked out infront of people at a jam after the first time bunnin' hash back in high school, and had a vivid dream about a train crash n' shit, woke up and almost puked it was that intense, that's about it

kurupt_kw
06-03-2009, 02:18 PM

Send me the recipe. Thanks.

Inspectah_Dirk
06-03-2009, 02:29 PM
I know these guys who wanted to make spacecake (like weed-brownies)...but they put in way too much weed in the mixture. They wanted to bake it after that..but it took too long. So they decided to just mix it with some yoghurt and then eat it.
At first they felt nothing, so they decided to smoke some blunts. After a while they were all going crazy as fuck. One guy was crawling on the ground screaming he couldn't find his eyeballs.

TRUE STORY

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-03-2009, 02:30 PM
i've heard things but not seen anything.

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-03-2009, 02:46 PM
This is the thread i did about trippin out on weed some time ago:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70490

Last time i smoked my buddy had to drive me home and i started seeing ghost cars on the freeway and shit, haha.

food for thought
06-03-2009, 02:53 PM
lol @ the replies in this thread

yep

first of all, u cant smoke everyday and think ure getting the full effects of the weed. ure building tolerance.

to hallucniate on smoked weed, a person would have to do it after a long time of being sober getting that shit out of his/fer system

more importantly,

when weed is smoked the flame burns most of the THC before it even gets to your lung. this is because there is a certain temperature where THC is released. when we burn weed(open flame) we waste most of the THC so we waste most of the potency.

that is why people use vaporizers. it burns the weed to the right temperature that activates/release the THC but dosent burn/waste it

the most effective way of getting high on weed is to ingest it. people dont do this they smoke it because its the fastest and easiest way of gettting high.

if u want to hallucinate on weed, buy a big ass bag of chronic(or even better, hash) and make some brownies or somehitng. follow a trustworthy recipe and eat that shit on an empty stomach

guaranteed youll hallucinate.

i dont know if u heard about this but some cat back in the day ate a ridiculous amount of hasheesh i dont remember how much but it as alot, triped the fuck out and later wrote about the experience

its pretty famous i think its called "the tale of the hasheesh eater" orsomething im not sure

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-03-2009, 02:57 PM

yep

first of all, u cant smoke everyday and think ure getting the full effects of the weed. ure building tolerance.

to hallucniate on smoked weed, a person would have to do it after a long time of being sober getting that shit out of his/fer system

more importantly,

when weed is smoked the flame burns most of the THC before it even gets to your lung. this is because there is a certain temperature where THC is released. when we burn weed(open flame) we waste most of the THC so we waste most of the potency.

that is why people use vaporizers. it burns the weed to the right temperature that activates/release the THC but dosent burn/waste it

the most effective way of getting high on weed is to ingest it. people dont do this they smoke it because its the fastest and easiest way of gettting high.

if u want to hallucinate on weed, buy a big ass bag of chronic(or even better, hash) and make some brownies or somehitng. follow a trustworthy recipe and eat that shit on an empty stomach

i dont know if u heard about this but some cat back in the day ate a ridiculous amount of hasheesh i dont remember how much but it as alot, triped the fuck out and later wrote about the experience

its pretty famous i think its called "the tale of the hasheesh eater" orsomething im not sure
AMEN MY BROTHA

thats why i maintain..go eat weed cake/brownies and come back and holla at me

and hahahahahahahahahah@dude crawling on the ground looking for his eyeballs..yo son,real spit,i feel that,i was in my room playing when disaster strikes and waving my hands in the air cause i thought i was actually in a busta rhymes concert watching him and shit..good times man:beer:

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Send me the recipe. Thanks.
i got you...do exactly what i send u and you gonna have a fucking mental trainride..watch ya pms

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-03-2009, 03:24 PM

yep

more importantly,

^loud shit. tell thesee niggas man[/khaled]

never eaten weed before tbh. just never got round to it.

i was in my room playing when disaster strikes and waving my hands in the air cause i thought i was actually in a busta rhymes concert watching him and shit..

HAHAHAHA~~!! im picturing that

kurupt_kw
06-03-2009, 04:53 PM
I know all about the vaporizors. I should be getting paid as a spokesman for the volcano. I've seen veteran smokers turn into giggly little girls after they let the lava flow.

I've had a couple of cookies and brownies on occasion but it never really hit me. I must not have ate enough? I've never cooked up anything of my own before. I've always wanted to but I haven't put in the effort on figuring out the best way to do it. I'll be waiting for that PM Shifter and I'll let you know how it turns out.

djskillz
06-03-2009, 05:08 PM
i got you...do exactly what i send u and you gonna have a fucking mental trainride..watch ya pms

Yo you think you could hook me up with that recipe too? lol

Mumm Ra
06-03-2009, 05:16 PM
i only ate pot cookies once
but I was already trashed from bar hopping with this chick
so I don't even really remember what the actual effects were

Locust
06-03-2009, 07:06 PM
i don't halucinate on weed. i have a friend who does though. he has shroom trips everytime he smokes. i read on the internet somewhere that it's like one in 100 people that trip super hard from smoking weed, the rest don't get affected by it that much.

one time i was with my friend we were at a house party and he took a bong rip. he was saying he can go back in time and fast forward it and shit. then later that night i needed to go take a piss so i went to the toilet and i heard someone talking in there. so i opened the door and saw my friend rolling around in his own piss laughing on the floor. he kept saying he's the controller of time.

sometimes he goes guru when he gets high and talks nonstop like he's possessed by some higher being. when he's sober he's the most regular dude ever

food for thought
06-03-2009, 07:15 PM
^thats crazy

food for thought
06-03-2009, 07:18 PM
I've had a couple of cookies and brownies on occasion but it never really hit me. I must not have ate enough?

could be that

or it might have not been cooked properly.

or it might have not been potent enough for your tolerance and body weight

or u might have had a full stomach when u ate it

thatKid
06-04-2009, 12:23 AM
yea vaporizers are nice, so are weed brownies, first time I had some I thought I died and was transported from an apartment to walmart to my mom house. but I just woke up with a basketball in a car, before a nice nap..

smoking before helps right?

J-Cee
06-04-2009, 05:20 AM
weird shit has happened when i use to smoke a bit,shit must of been laced though..1 time im high as a muthafucka walkin up the street with a couple boys,i blink and look back and my mates like 200metres back and id crossed 2 main roads..that was a trip out hard.

another time high as fuck,my bro and couple other cunts had mad munchies and decided to bake a cake,they set a timer for like 40 mins and all were just standing and sitting around the oven ripped as,hungry muthafuckas starin at the oven waitin for it to cook,i found this hilarious,laughed uncontrollably until i cryed then everything froze for what seemed like 3 hours(was really like 20 seconds) like when u pause a video on old vcr players and the shit moves a lil..thats what it was like...fuckin crazy..haha

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2009, 05:31 AM
I doubt it would have been laced.

I've had, and i'm sure most people who smoke weed have had, moments like that.

Where time seems to have slowed down or sped up and other shit.

But i think ghostlaced is just talking specifically about visual hallucinations.

Anyway, i've never made spacecake or brownies etc. simply because it seems like such a waste of weed (obviously it's not really, but when it comes down to doing it, it always seems more attractive to smoke everynight for a week, rather than use all my weed in one sitting).

But i think next time i get a significant amount of some decent green, i'll give it a shot.

J-Cee
06-04-2009, 08:04 AM
well the weed we use to get as a kid was out from the western suburbs from this crazy abo dealer,shit was nuts...most likely just sprayed with some bullshit.
have seen visual shit like me mates eyes goin totally red and turn all demonic n shit..haha..

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-04-2009, 10:17 AM
yea vaporizers are nice, so are weed brownies, first time I had some I thought I died and was transported from an apartment to walmart to my mom house. but I just woke up with a basketball in a car, before a nice nap..

smoking before helps right?

hahaha man..yall cats got me wanting to make some weed brownies again for old times sake..i remember one time trying to jump off a 3 story building cause i thought God had blessed me with wings..weed brownes/cake are fucking vicious yo

begongo
06-04-2009, 10:51 AM
my friend Bill Hicks would ask you why didn't you try to take off from the ground then? lol

Krimewave
06-04-2009, 10:57 AM

cosign that shit.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Yo you think you could hook me up with that recipe too? lol
check ya pm fam^O^

Locust
06-04-2009, 01:22 PM
yo can i get it too, or can u just post it here it'll save u a lot of time

begongo
06-04-2009, 02:08 PM
DSHZbd9L50M
blazin one on this track right now

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-04-2009, 02:17 PM
has anyone ever blazed a little too much and thought the radio was talking to you?

begongo
06-04-2009, 02:36 PM
maybe it's because the radio really IS talking to you

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-04-2009, 03:15 PM
1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided

1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix

1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding

4 eggs

1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream

1/2 cup oil

1/2 cup water

1 tub (8 oz.) frozen COOL WHIP Whipped Topping

2 Tbsp. PLANTERS Sliced Almonds

PREHEAT oven to 350F. Grease two 9-inch round baking pans. Chop 2 of the chocolate squares; set aside. Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and water in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 min.

now heres what you..put as much weed as you can in a grinder and grind that shit with everything,even the seeds in it..make sure its ground to grains then you dump it into the mix and stir very well for a good minutes atleast then proceed,make sure and i repeat..make sure the seeds are in it too,they amplify the high alot

Stir in chopped chocolate. Spoon into prepared pans.

BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 min. Loosen cakes from sides of pans. Invert onto racks; gently remove pans. Cool cakes completely.
PLACE frozen whipped topping and remaining 6 chocolate squares in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth, stirring after 1 min. Let stand 15 min. to thicken. Place one cake layer on serving plate; top with one-fourth of the chocolate mixture and second cake layer. Spread top and side with remaining chocolate mixture. Garnish with almonds. Store leftovers in refrigerator.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-04-2009, 03:15 PM
:o

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Ok gravey, that sounds nice and all, but the specific ingredients aren't available here.

My thoughts were to buy a muffin mix, and just mix the weed in after i have made the muffin mix up.

I don't see why this wouldn't work, but then again i remember reading something somewhere sometime that making a weed butter mixture first and then combining it is a better idea.

Drop science on a space cake novice.

Death the Kid
06-04-2009, 04:21 PM

can i get that shit forwarded please.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2009, 04:28 PM
He posted it...

kurupt_kw
06-04-2009, 05:06 PM
So Shifter, what would be a good amount of green? A half oz an oz or just whatever I can cram into a coffee grinder?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Uh yeah, saying 'as much as you can get in' is about as unspecific as you can get.

I'm assuming you just put in as much as you can while keeping the mixture at a reasonable consistency.

food for thought
06-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Newsgroups: alt.drugs
Subject: Cannabutter
Message-ID: <1993May2.025923.7908@fuug.fi>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1993 02:49:40 GMT

The first step in cooking magical cannabis-laced foods is extracting
the cannabinoids (THC, CBD, and many many more) from the plant matter,
usually in a oil/fat/butter-based solution, since the cannabinoids do
not readily dissolve in water. My best FOAF has a method for doing
this that he has not seen mention of in this forum. He got it from a
little book called _The Art and Science of Cooking with Cannabis_, by
Adam Gottlieb, orignally published in 1974. Gottlieb calls the product
of the extraction `CANNABUTTER'.

The procedure is actually very simple. He brings a pot of water to a
rolling boil, then puts a small amount of butter in the water.
Quickly, the butter melts, and mixes in with the water because the
whole mixture is at a rolling boil.

Then he puts the grass in and boils it. (Of course, he separates all
the seeds first so he can plant them in the nearby park.) Now all the
grass is riling around with the water and butter, and get this: The
cannabinoids dissolve into the butter, while most of the nasty flavors
and gook dissolve into the water. He stirs the stuff regularly. After
cooking the grass like this for a while (say, half an hour), his
kitchen really smells incriminating. He strains out the spent plant
matter, squeezes all the juice out of it, and puts the liquid in the
fridge.

A few hours later, the mixture is cool enough that the cannabutter has
solidified on the surface. It looks kind of scummy, but its just
enchanted butter. He scoops it out and retains it in a bowl or a jar.
The grass-nasty water is thrown out.

The cannabutter can be used just like butter, in brownies, on garlic
bread, or mixed with honey on your finger!

Although this method takes longer than the usual saute-n-strain
method, it has several advantages:

* As explained above, the nasty shit is separated and removed from the
fun shit.

* You can make stronger cannabutter than by saute-ing, because you can
cook more grass in the same amount of butter, due to the extra
volume of the water.

* There is no danger of burning the precious, price-inflated, hard and
dangerous to obtain herb, as there is when you saute, because the
water keeps the whole mixture at boiling temperature!

If I have given any incorrect information, please let me know, so I
can learn. (On Usenet, though, no email please.)

--- more Hair than There

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized,
and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.
*IMPORTANT server security update*, mail to update@anon.penet.fi for details.

================================================== ========================

oh, I don't think that heating for 1 hour will break down the THC: brownies
and breads are usually baked longer, and they seem just fine ;-)
I suppose that one does want to avoid _extreme_ heat, though... like
open flame ;-) Anyway, I made my butter in a double-boiler, which is sort
of a saucepan full of water, with another saucepan that mates on top of it,
so that the bottom of one covers the top of the other (I went out and bought
a very nice Revereware double-boiler recently, but I digress). So, in the
bottom boiler, you put water, enough, say, that you have only an inch or two
between the water and the bottom of the second boiler. In the second boiler,
put 1 quart of water, 1/4 oz, and a stick of butter. Simmer the stuff over
low heat for a few hours, at least: I waited till it turned brownish.
(the double boiler keeps direct heat away from the stuff, so it's used to cook
heat-sensitive foods such as eggs and butter, without burning them).
Now, once you're satisfied with your mixture of butter, THC, water, and
vegetation, prepare a bowl and something like a funnel lined with cheese-cloth,
or a cheese-cloth bag. You can buy cheese-cloth at the grocery store: it will
catch the vegetable matter, keeping it out of the bowl, inot which you pour
the butter/water mixture. Squeeze as much liquid as possible out of the cheese-
cloth. If you really want to, you could keep the now-hopefully-impotent bud,
but I've always just pitched it.

So. Allow your butter/water to settle and cool (I refrigerate it).
The butter will rise to the top, and can be lifted out, but I usually am not
satisfied with all the particles of butter that remain, so I run the water
through a piece of cheesecloth and try to catch some of it. Anyway, that
green gunk is butter, and you can spread it on your toast, make a sandwich
with it, or cook with it. About two "pats" of butter stone me pretty well,
but your milage may vary. I usually try to disguise the taste with something
like a pepperoni and garlic pesto cheese on rye sandwich, but you tastes
_probably_ vary ;-)

food for thought
06-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Great Pot Cookies

Date: Wed, 31 May 95 21:30:14 -0700

for 1 cookie:
1 joint worth of pot
1/4 tsp. oil (just enough to moisten the pot)
1 tbsp. oats
2 tsp. Eier Likoer (or just egg)
(a few raisins?,a bit of brown sugar or molasses?)

mix pot & oil, add rest and form into cookie on a piece of foil.
bake at 350 for 10 min, or until bottom starts to turn brown.
Eier Likoer makes good cookies, it's this yellow stuff usually somewhere
around the Baily's. ingredients are egg yolks, sugar, and alcohol.

Originally archived by the Hyperreal Drug Archives.

Cannabis Cookies

by Axelrod
Date: Jan 14, 2008

I have an excellent recipe that is made mostly using the microwave, and is incredibly difficult to screw up.

- 3 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/4 cup amaretto liqueur, or an amaretto-flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 ounce finely ground cannabis
- 1/2 cup butter

Heat cannabis in the melted butter for 45 minutes or so (or however you prefer to make it). Set aside. Grease a 9x9 pan and sprinkle with the sliced almonds. Put chocolate chips and condensed milk into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 3-3 1/2 minutes on high heat or until chocolate is melted. Add all other ingredients (microwave the budder first to liquefy it if it has set). Stir until smooth. Pour into pan and place in fridge or freezer. Should serve as many as 30 people of an ordinary tolerance.

Archived by Erowid with permission of author.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the useful posts.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2009, 07:08 PM
But now i can't decided whether to make the butter or just mix the weed in.

food for thought
06-04-2009, 07:10 PM
lol ure such a dumbass

do u want a bunch of soggy ass leafy material in your cookies?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Being called dumb by stupid people is complimentary.

Do i want a bunch of soggy ass leafy material in my cookies?

No.

Why the fuck would i dick paste?

Shifter and yourself have posted methods where you don't make the butter.

And you posted one where you do.

So, what the fuck is your point, exactly?

I don't know why the fuck i'm paying attention to what faggits say here anyway, googling it would provide better information more quickly.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Your recipes were fucking shit.

Couldn't you have found this searching google?

http://cookingwithmarijuana.com/

Why didn't you post that link faggit.

Why did you post links from some fucking forum faggit?

food for thought
06-04-2009, 07:19 PM
lol

my bad, crocodile dundee keep your panties on.

i must have missed that one

i pasted those to suggest making the cannabutter

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-04-2009, 07:20 PM
i did it with hash. i bought a cake mixture and just added the hash to it before baking. that's the simplest way, i think.

food for thought
06-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Your recipes were fucking shit.

Couldn't you have found this searching google?

http://cookingwithmarijuana.com/

Why didn't you post that link faggit.

Why did you post links from some fucking forum faggit?

lol

listen, australian

i got that from erowid.org

why dont u learn to use gogle instead of sitting around waiting for people to help u talking baout "i dont know if i should throw weed in there guysssss" [/lisp]

lol gtfo

Longbongcilvaringz
06-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Shifter posted one method, you posted another.

Shifter claims to have watched a Busta Rhymes DVD and thought he was in the crowd at the concert in addition to thinking he could fly and the like.

You have provided no such evidence that your method is effective.

Have you ever been stoned?

Have you ever gotten high by eating weed?

???

Tito_Para Enfrente
06-04-2009, 09:26 PM
it could be, that it may be laced, but yea ive gotten pretty stoned, you can hallucinate with herb, it dont matter what kind it is , i felt like rushes after rushes, if i were to see lights, i would feel the lights all in my face, stuff like that , weed is crazy

prof zooruka
06-05-2009, 08:37 PM
ive never see anything but there are times where im extremly stoned and tripped out watching t.v or a movie.

peace

Robert
06-06-2009, 01:51 PM
This always turns into a "I know way more about weed and you're a faggit" type discussion. It's pretty pathetic.

Can't we all just get high and enjoy it? When did getting high become a competitive sport?

I wouldn't mind trying a weed cake. However, being a Coeliac makes it pretty fucking difficult.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Notice how food for thought and skampoe never talk about times they were high and had a good time?

Never.

They just talk about how much they smoke (penis size compensation) and how good the weed they get is.

Chappelle's description of the differences between white and black stoners fits this forum perfectly.

Except you can include people who are white but think they're black (skampoe and whoever else posts here) in the black category also.

Uncle Steezo
06-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Pat needs some dick in her life.

food for thought
06-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Notice how food for thought and skampoe never talk about times they were high and had a good time?

Never.

They just talk about how much they smoke (penis size compensation) and how good the weed they get is.

Chappelle's description of the differences between white and black stoners fits this forum perfectly.

Except you can include people who are white but think they're black (skampoe and whoever else posts here) in the black category also.

wooow

u are stupid as fuck, for real

"times they were high and had a good time"

do u want me to tell u about those times, patrick??

u dumb ass australian,

smoking weed is not a big deal to most people, as it obivoulsy is to you

its normal

i dont need to announce on internet forums how "i had a good time"

i guess thats how u do it in australia. i dont do that gay shit thou, bro

ay, mate?

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-08-2009, 02:25 PM

Never.

what did chapelle say?

this thread is funny, specifically gravey's one about the busta rhymes virtual reality concert experience and dude talking about his friend looking for his eyeballs

classic thread

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-08-2009, 02:43 PM
LOL that last page was fuckign hilarious im loaded right now I felt like ive been reading that last page for the last 4 hours haha.

anywya ya i think reading this thread while high is enough to make you hallucinate LOL

i shall try them recipes one day, i just cant be fucked right now ,next house party i know of im gonna turn it into a bake-off.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
^^^lol

yeah i read pat and food for thought arguing about 3 times and was literally laughing out loud and weed does enhance it lol

Siris
06-08-2009, 07:17 PM
I want someone reliable to confirm this can happen and how it happened.

what is this shit all about, i never used to believe it at all, why do you get some people that say this? i read bit here and there about people trippin, also THC is actually classed as a weak hallucinogen

How the fuck do you do this? I wanna know. Ive never met ANYONE who trips off weed, SOMETIMES when im superblunted I felt like i was very close to seeing shit, but not quite. Like on the tip of my tongue and maybe a flash of something out the corner of my eye.

If anyone out there has ever hallucinated on weed what did you actully see.

ive got a feeling its just some fools smoking or eating hash thats been laced with some shit

Its probably "AUDIO Hallucination" most of the time. I expierienced it a long time ago, a few times. Its kinda like, ...oh shit, I know I just heard a door slam or somone call my name typa shit. LOL

www.soundclick.com/siris

Longbongcilvaringz
06-09-2009, 07:33 AM
what did chapelle say?

this thread is funny, specifically gravey's one about the busta rhymes virtual reality concert experience and dude talking about his friend looking for his eyeballs

classic thread

He said something like Black people just talk about everyday, depressing shit while stoned and white people just talk about other times they got stoned.

And that he was going to have to stop smoking with black people.

I'm not saying i agree with it (i've never smoked weed with an African American obviously), it just fits this forum well.

food for thought says all this shit about me taking smoking seriously, when all i want to do is get high. I never talk about how much better the weed i'm smoking is than other people or how i smoke much more than anyone else, because that shit is irrelevant.

He's quoted me in his sig as if it's some kind of insult.

Back on topic, in regards to what the last guy was saying, i've had aural hallucinations a lot. Particularly when i smoked infrequently.

But it was more sounds than words, if that makes sense.

I remember one occasion when everything else was normal, but the sound from the TV sounded 10 times louder than usual.

Or when i listened to music i'd notice all these nuances and underlying rhythms that i had never heard before.

Unfortunately it rarely happens anymore, although by the next time i smoke after exams it will have been about a month, and maybe i'll be back to that level.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-09-2009, 07:39 AM
wooow

u are stupid as fuck, for real

"times they were high and had a good time"

do u want me to tell u about those times, patrick??

u dumb ass australian,

smoking weed is not a big deal to most people, as it obivoulsy is to you

its normal

i dont need to announce on internet forums how "i had a good time"

i guess thats how u do it in australia. i dont do that gay shit thou, bro

ay, mate?

If it's so 'normal' for you, why the fuck do you feel the need to tell faggits on a wu tang forum how you smoke more weed than them?

Or how their weed is shit or some shit like that.

That's literally all i've seen you post about.

I don't want you to tell me about times you got high faggit.

But why do think people want to hear you and faggits like skampoe talking about how much weed you smoke?

Is it because... you think it's a big deal you smoke a lot of weed?

This thread is asking whether or not you have hallucinated, as far as i can see you have said nothing about it.

SKANK HILL
06-09-2009, 07:42 AM
food for thought is as smart as a toilet clogged from SKAMPOE's anal droppings.

Anyway, my friend swears blind he saw Mickey Mouse running around the first time he got high.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-09-2009, 07:59 AM
He said something like Black people just talk about everyday, depressing shit while stoned and white people just talk about other times they got stoned.

I don't know, that seems more like a frequent smokers vs. infrequent smokers thing; i only smoke about every 2 weeks on the weekend, but all the 'smoke weed every day' weedheads i've been around, regardless of race, are always on some boring, mundane or outright depressing shit. in my experience, they all just treat it as a daily ritual where they fire up, and then just sit around with an album playing or a tv show on and don't want to talk unless it's about how shitty their lives are. whereas the infrequent smokers, myself included, just get goofy, uncoordinated, stupid and horny with a more intense high.

every time i smoke i have auditory hallucinations, or rather it just enhances the experience of hearing music.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Or when i listened to music i'd notice all these nuances and underlying rhythms that i had never heard before.

Werd.
I get this alot with Bizzy. I swear ill notice a brand new melody in one of his verses that ive heard 1000 times before. Its like im making new connections (like join the dots) between syllables and words that i didnt before and it makes a new pattern. Headphones amplify the effect.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-09-2009, 08:07 AM
I don't know, that seems more like a frequent smokers vs. infrequent smokers thing; i only smoke about every 2 weeks on the weekend, but all the 'smoke weed every day' weedheads i've been around, regardless of race, are always on some boring, mundane or outright depressing shit. in my experience, they all just treat it as a daily ritual where they fire up, and then just sit around with an album playing or a tv show on and don't want to talk unless it's about how shitty their lives are. whereas the infrequent smokers, myself included, just get goofy, uncoordinated, stupid and horny with a more intense high.

every time i smoke i have auditory hallucinations, or rather it just enhances the experience of hearing music.

I agree. As i said, i can't even comment on the chappelle thing apart from commenting about the people who post here who think they're black (skampoe, food for thought) and what they say.

Actually, i can't even comment on white people who smoke weed, because i have never smoked weed with a white american either.

But obviously you're right, race has nothing to do with it.

Yeah man, to me smoking everyday would just ruin it.

That's for me personally, i'm sure if different for some others.

I think it's good to take month long breaks every now and then to let the thc clear your system (it can be cleared in less time, but a month is a good time period personally)

Werd.
I get this alot with Bizzy. I swear ill notice a brand new melody in one of his verses that ive heard 1000 times before. Its like im making new connections (like join the dots) between syllables and words that i didnt before and it makes a new pattern. Headphones amplify the effect.

Yeah, i was going to say that about headphones too, just shutting off everything else makes it more noticeable and focused i guess.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-09-2009, 08:25 AM
^^^you develop a tolerance if you smoke everyday, at this pace you can smoke one day and still kind of feel it at the periphery of your brain for 1-2 days after.

and yes, smoking with some tunes on good headphones is the ultimate, or watching a visually good film on a large flat screen with a good sound system.

food for thought
06-11-2009, 12:12 AM
If it's so 'normal' for you, why the fuck do you feel the need to tell faggits on a wu tang forum how you smoke more weed than them?

But why do think people want to hear you and faggits like skampoe talking about how much weed you smoke?

This thread is asking whether or not you have hallucinated, as far as i can see you have said nothing about it.

first of all, its funny that you base your knowledge of blacks/whites according to what stand up comedians say.

ure a pathethic individual, patrick.

get the fuck out of here LOL

ure gona make shit up now huh?

when did i do that gay shit?

i didnt do that, u fucking kiwi. that was Skankhoe and it was 4/20 so stfu

once again, kangaroo jack making shit up

i smoke regular mexican weed from across the border

LOL EVERYBODYS weed is better than mine. i already said this in my "Weed Drought..." thread

so its plain to see, ure making shit up to make ure self look better after constantly getting bashed over the head by my heavy-duty ethers

prove me otherwise with your gay ass secondaries if u want

once again, u know i dont do that shit and hardly ever post in general caht, so its obvious ure talking nonsense

but let me ask u why did u post some dumb ass australian shit "oh, food for thought never talks about how he had a good time when he smokes..."

you, obviouly want me to tell u about times "i got high and had a good time" right?

thats what u said in the last page, faggot dont switch your shit up now

enjoy your 6-month ban, koala man.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

faggot.

GhettoGnom
06-11-2009, 01:19 AM
I saw fireworks and shit after eating some good hash cookies(hashish is way more common than weed in Norway). And once I actually saw movements in computer graphics, trippy as fuck.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-13-2009, 08:21 PM
^^^^haha see