PDA

View Full Version : Impossibility

Urban_Journalz
06-04-2009, 07:52 PM
I hear it all the time.

Too often even.

"That's impossible!" Usually the person or persons saying this are only saying it because they themselves haven't experienced it for themselves. What's worse, in a lot of cases, even if they were to have such an experience, they would attribute it to a hallucination or having had too much to drink, etc.

Personally, I believe that the only thing that's impossible is impossibility itself. We could argue all day about what is and isn't possible, but we have to remember a few things.

First of all, all of the things that we know, true or false, don't even match up to an inkling of the full spectrum of knowledge. With it's endless relationships to things known, and unknown, which we eventually dub, "new ideas", "breakthroughs", etc. we come to realize that knowledge, in and of itself is truly infinite.

Also, a lot of our knowledge is biased. Meaning, most of us refuse to go out of our comfort zones when it comes to hearing something that we haven't heard before. If it rubs our fur in the wrong direction, then surely it must be some form of devilry.:loser:

As has been seen throughout the forum, even trying to make someone realize the error of their ways, peacefully or otherwise, is utterly useless because people are more fond of arguing, than they are of growing. Ignoring the fact that their arguement is most likely futile.

I believe that most of it is due to fear, bred from conditioning. Still, that conditioning is only at it's most powerful when one submits to it, in one form or another and forgets that they themselves are the masters of their destiny.

People from most major religions, including my own, have said that loathsome word many times. This group would have to be the one that I shake my head at the most. For someone that professes to believe in God to even entertain the thought of something being, "impossible" is, in truth, an act of disbelief.

To say something is impossible, you're really saying that God has a defect. That there's something that He CANNOT do. Seriously??/(

I've been called everything from a weirdo, geek, dreamer, and many other titles that would make most people feel, "uncool". It's funny though, while traveling, I saw a slogan on the side of a truck that read, "Reality is a very cool thing". I had to laugh, because I doubt if even the ones who thought of the slogan knew how much truth there is resting in that statement. Or maybe they did?

Be that as it may, I say think very deeply about that word and try to relate it to something. Once done, ask yourself why this is impossible and see if you find an answer that doesn't involve having not experienced it in some fashion. That doesn't involve having seen it in a science fiction movie, comic book, cartoon, t.v. or internet. And lastly, see if it doesn't involve having not had it confirmed by a scientist of the recent days.

I say recent days, because after Nikola Tesla, no other scientist has dared to do things his or her way.

Peace

diggy
06-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Nice thread.

Uncle Steezo
06-04-2009, 10:59 PM
Even as rigid as so called modern science is even they will concede that anything is possible.
They call it quantum probability

They miss the key...
WILL

Will is what shifts the improbable into a reality.

Urban_Journalz
06-06-2009, 08:56 AM
^^^Fantastic point. Many of us underestimate the kind of power that lies in both faith and will. It's not about thinking you can do something, but really, knowing that you can. Not limiting yourself to any fixed pattern or stereotype.

I've only touched on quantum physics here and there in my studies, but in the near future, I intend to pick up some books that specifically explain this in detail, because it seems to be the only area of science that confirms what the ancient traditions of the world have been saying for millenia.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Is it possible for a KTL regular to post without a penis inserted in their rectum?

Once again, you're talking complete shit.

Faggit.

Robert
06-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Even as rigid as so called modern science is even they will concede that anything is possible.
They call it quantum probability

They miss the key...
WILL

Will is what shifts the improbable into a reality.

I'd be very interested to know what your knowledge of modern science is.

LORD NOSE
06-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Is it possible for a KTL regular to post without a penis inserted in their rectum?

Faggit.

post another word, it'll get deleted as spam

Longbongcilvaringz
06-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Is it possible for SUNNY WINTERS to not worship the ebony phallus as a white man?

Once again, i am providing legitimate examples of impossibility.

And being discriminated against as a result.

whitey
06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I hear it all the time.

Too often even.

"That's impossible!" Usually the person or persons saying this are only saying it because they themselves haven't experienced it for themselves. What's worse, in a lot of cases, even if they were to have such an experience, they would attribute it to a hallucination or having had too much to drink, etc.

Personally, I believe that the only thing that's impossible is impossibility itself. We could argue all day about what is and isn't possible, but we have to remember a few things.

First of all, all of the things that we know, true or false, don't even match up to an inkling of the full spectrum of knowledge. With it's endless relationships to things known, and unknown, which we eventually dub, "new ideas", "breakthroughs", etc. we come to realize that knowledge, in and of itself is truly infinite.

Also, a lot of our knowledge is biased. Meaning, most of us refuse to go out of our comfort zones when it comes to hearing something that we haven't heard before. If it rubs our fur in the wrong direction, then surely it must be some form of devilry.:loser:

As has been seen throughout the forum, even trying to make someone realize the error of their ways, peacefully or otherwise, is utterly useless because people are more fond of arguing, than they are of growing. Ignoring the fact that their arguement is most likely futile.

I believe that most of it is due to fear, bred from conditioning. Still, that conditioning is only at it's most powerful when one submits to it, in one form or another and forgets that they themselves are the masters of their destiny.

People from most major religions, including my own, have said that loathsome word many times. This group would have to be the one that I shake my head at the most. For someone that professes to believe in God to even entertain the thought of something being, "impossible" is, in truth, an act of disbelief.

To say something is impossible, you're really saying that God has a defect. That there's something that He CANNOT do. Seriously??/(

I've been called everything from a weirdo, geek, dreamer, and many other titles that would make most people feel, "uncool". It's funny though, while traveling, I saw a slogan on the side of a truck that read, "Reality is a very cool thing". I had to laugh, because I doubt if even the ones who thought of the slogan knew how much truth there is resting in that statement. Or maybe they did?

Be that as it may, I say think very deeply about that word and try to relate it to something. Once done, ask yourself why this is impossible and see if you find an answer that doesn't involve having not experienced it in some fashion. That doesn't involve having seen it in a science fiction movie, comic book, cartoon, t.v. or internet. And lastly, see if it doesn't involve having not had it confirmed by a scientist of the recent days.

I say recent days, because after Nikola Tesla, no other scientist has dared to do things his or her way.

Peace

is it possible for you to bench press 1,000 pounds?

LORD NOSE
06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Is it possible for SUNNY WINTERS to not worship the ebony phallus as a white man?

Once again, i am providing legitimate examples of impossibility.

And being discriminated against as a result.

you've been warned

Longbongcilvaringz
06-06-2009, 03:27 PM
I warned you in the past to stop being a cunt.

It hasn't stopped you.

Why would it stop me?

LORD NOSE
06-06-2009, 03:28 PM
I warned you in the past to stop being a cunt.

It hasn't stopped you.

Why would it stop me?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-06-2009, 03:58 PM

Ban me

Oh wait...

LORD NOSE
06-06-2009, 04:52 PM

Ban me

Oh wait...

i can't ban you - i can stay up over time and delete your silly post though

don't waste our time

find something better to do

YungSunny
06-06-2009, 04:58 PM
I hear it all the time.

Too often even.

Peace
So I can eat my own face?

Longbongcilvaringz
06-06-2009, 05:17 PM
The definition of impossible would be something that could not be done right?

So if i was to say that it was impossible for Urban_Journalz to telepathically make me scratch my head 1,000,000,000,000 times in 1 second and he was not able to do it.

Would that not be, impossible.

Mumm Ra
06-06-2009, 06:12 PM
I would say anything is possible as long as it's in line with universal laws. But that encompasses far more than anyone could imagine.
obviously I can't fart out unicorns.
some people are just being smart dumb cats.

Urban_Journalz
06-06-2009, 07:20 PM

Faggit.

You call someone else this, yet you're the one making such an analogy. You would do well to check your own rectum methinks.

is it possible for you to bench press 1,000 pounds?If I chose to dedicate such time and effort into focusing only on the physical aspect of involution, yes. Too primitive for me though.

So I can eat my own face?If you find yourself that unattractive, where there's a will, there's a way.

The definition of impossible would be something that could not be done right?

So if i was to say that it was impossible for Urban_Journalz to telepathically make me scratch my head 1,000,000,000,000 times in 1 second and he was not able to do it.

Would that not be, impossible.
Actually no. All I would need to do is practice.

I would say anything is possible as long as it's in line with universal laws. But that encompasses far more than anyone could imagine.
obviously I can't fart out unicorns.
some people are just being smart dumb cats. The funniest thing about this whole thing thusfar, is that all anyone has been able to come up with, is an example that is either stupid, childish or both. Which confirms my comment about most people's inability to take control of their higher selves. In trying to belittle the topic at hand, most have just re-affirmed their own intellectual shortcomings. Clearly one of the the things that is also possible is to make someone else look stupid by their own hand without them even knowing it.

Uncle Steezo
06-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Impossible means there is zero possibility.

so called modern science says everything is possible.
Some things more probable than others.

EAGLE EYE
06-07-2009, 11:14 PM
There is a realm in existence that goes way beyond human understanding. It cannot be explained. Most people don't want to know about it. This, however, is my domain.

LORD NOSE
06-08-2009, 12:03 AM
lmao ^

i was trying to figure a way to capture this right here

thanks SG

whitey
06-08-2009, 06:36 PM
nope no way you could ever bench press 1,000 pounds.

the limitations on your body alone would not allow it.

YungSunny
06-08-2009, 08:34 PM
If you find yourself that unattractive, where there's a will, there's a way.

After giving me this kind of response, you lose your right to insult anybodiesy's maturity or intelligence. }:|

Urban_Journalz
06-08-2009, 08:39 PM
lmao ^

i was trying to figure a way to capture this right here

thanks SG
Clearly still licking your wounds from the last bout.

You self important, delusional, paranoid fucking white skinned faggits need to get in touch with reality.
Of course I'm self important, that's what makes people like you cringe. Anyone that is able to effectively assimilate esoteric/metaphysical principles is automatically so. Your idea of reality encompasses only what you were taught in school, only to your demise. I love how your lack of culture automatically makes you assume that just because of the way I type that I'm automatically part of a certain racial group too. You really should consider thought before action. Modern science is even coming to the point that they believe that thought is the basis of creation, as opposed to matter. So there.

nope no way you could ever bench press 1,000 pounds.

the limitations on your body alone would not allow it.

Limitations only affect those who choose to submit to them. Clearly this is a common thread among the lot of you and that's fine, but don't be mad because I'm not that weak.

spiggity_ace
06-09-2009, 12:40 AM
1000 is possible, impossible is nothing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progression_of_the_bench_press_world_record

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-09-2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.gwoltal.myfastmail.com/files/Homer%20Simpson
Hamlet:
Swear by my sword
Never to speak of this that you have heard.

Ghost:
[Beneath] Swear by his sword.

Hamlet:
Well said, old mole, canst work i' th' earth so fast?
A worthy pioner! Once more remove, good friends.

Horatio:
O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

Hamlet:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Urban_Journalz
06-09-2009, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.[/QUOTE]
By far, one of the illest lines ever written.

Uncle Steezo
06-09-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm now a journal fan.

Peace UJ

Urban_Journalz
06-09-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm now a journal fan.

Peace UJ

Peace SEXXY