PDA

View Full Version : Pease help me to make choice


MantiZ
09-15-2005, 03:57 AM
So i have chioce between buying
Olympus m: robe MR-100 5GB
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/images/articles/79/1.jpg

and iPOD Mini 6GB
http://img.engadget.com/common/images/8154152273883685.jpg

iPOD costs about 20$ more than m: robe here, so i think, which is better to buy?

for now i like m: robe more...

MantiZ
09-15-2005, 08:07 AM
no help? ok then i'm goin' to buy m: robe...
:D

urban_angel
09-15-2005, 08:22 AM
be different, buy the m: robe, iPOD's are gay. :)

peace boi ;)

Skellington
09-15-2005, 08:32 AM
Stick with the m robe.

JASPER
09-15-2005, 08:36 AM
iPod mini, it has more functions than just an mp3 player, plus it has an extra gig

Reggie_Noble
09-15-2005, 09:35 AM
M: Robe looks killa

LHX
09-15-2005, 09:36 AM
a gun

JASPER
09-15-2005, 09:37 AM
Yeah, but 95% of the time it will be in your pocket, the other 5% you will be charging up the bateries. Looks don't mean a thing on mp3 players.

Reggie_Noble
09-15-2005, 09:44 AM
They will if he's gonna wear the see-thru pants i bought for him

JASPER
09-15-2005, 09:46 AM
Hahaha

MantiZ
09-15-2005, 12:55 PM
so what Uber-functions IPOD mini has?

Locust
09-15-2005, 03:25 PM
mrobe

JASPER
09-15-2005, 06:30 PM
so what Uber-functions IPOD mini has?Sound quality is very good and it has a clock, an alarm clock, a sleep timer, contacts, a calendar, a to-do list, notes, and games

LHX
09-15-2005, 06:31 PM
does it suck dick?

JASPER
09-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Only the pink version has that option.

MantiZ
09-16-2005, 12:14 AM
i just read a review of m: robe and they say that it works only with one pc and it's pretty quiet. that sucks. so i think i'm gonna take an iPod...
last question. does iPod have on-the-fly playlisting?

O3EY
09-16-2005, 12:50 AM
IPOD IPOD IPOD..who said Ipods were gay? pffffff
my thoughts exactly. I got 2 and they're dope.

JASPER
09-16-2005, 05:05 AM
i just read a review of m: robe and they say that it works only with one pc and it's pretty quiet. that sucks. so i think i'm gonna take an iPod...
last question. does iPod have on-the-fly playlisting?I don't know what oyu mean

MantiZ
09-16-2005, 07:01 AM
on-the-fly playlisting is feature that allows you to manage your playlists on your player without help of PC.
m: robe only allows you to load pre-made playlists and then load them to player, so it means, that you can't change order of songs in playlists or delete songs from ur player without PC.
so i'm asking, does iPod allow to manage your playlists when you're away from PC?

JASPER
09-16-2005, 07:05 AM
I don't have one, but I think they can do that

MantiZ
09-16-2005, 07:23 AM
OK as i now know this is choice between design and functionality.
so i'll better take functionality and stick with iPod. (at least it can be used with several PC's not only one like m: robe)

MantiZ
09-16-2005, 07:24 AM
thanks for advises :D

JASPER
09-16-2005, 07:25 AM
Ask if you can try them both and choose the one with the best sound quality.

MantiZ
09-16-2005, 07:31 AM
i heard that m: robe is pretty quiet so it has low output power and that means that it will be even more quiet with my big ass headphones...
and i cannot try them, i'm buying from e-shop

JASPER
09-16-2005, 07:48 AM
m: robe seems like a no name player with a fancy design. In the end, the thing will sit in your pocket most of the time so the desgin doesn't matter much. I know iPods have superior sound quality and Apple makes product of a high quality build.

LHX
09-16-2005, 07:54 AM
i still dont understand where you put the tape in

where is the eject button?

Fragmented
09-16-2005, 03:57 PM
it's a special design lhx u put the tape into your anus and press play on the ipod

or atleast thats what i was told, no wonder the people on the tube look so miserable listening to their music

Bone Collecta
09-16-2005, 05:44 PM
get the bigger ipod its better dont get the mini

Bone Collecta
09-16-2005, 05:44 PM
i have a mini and it is actin funny

Razorsharp
09-16-2005, 05:50 PM
buy the new sony HD something.... check sonystyle.com dope shit... and very nice battery life.. peace

TUCO
09-16-2005, 05:55 PM
thats a shame cause the m:robe looks fuckin nice yo!
stick with the iPod...the quality is flawless

peace