PDA

View Full Version : What do you think Heaven/Hell is like ???

thatKid
06-07-2009, 02:04 AM
I came up with a crazy theory on Hell while high or something one night. It sounds stupid so I'll type it.

Hell = You living different live's repeatedly on this Earth. I mean. What would be worse then being a caveman with a life span of like 4 years or something? Or like you die as we know death. But you stuck in a dream that's on like infinite rewinds.

Heaven = You die. Go to the white light. Can dream of anything. Like being Zeus or something. But you can wake up and chill with dead people all day whenever you want too.

I'm just bored losing my high right now.

ALCATRAZ
06-07-2009, 02:28 AM
why should you die to go to heaven? the earth is already in space ...

PALEFORCE
06-07-2009, 02:31 AM
heaven is on earth

djskillz
06-07-2009, 03:58 AM
Heaven & Hell are just more means of control. They don't exist. Not in the way we're meant to believe they do at least.

begongo
06-07-2009, 04:35 AM
I think heaven and hell are just not

LORD NOSE
06-07-2009, 11:35 AM
when we die, what part of us goes to heaven ?

and if there is a PART in us that does GO somewhere, this something in us is a Physical thing and this PLACE we go is also Physical -

These places - Hell - fire is a Physical thing

what is IN heaven ?

streets made of gold ?

what kind of FEET walk on golden streets ?

spiggity_ace
06-07-2009, 04:15 PM
i think heaven and hell are mindstates, heaven being wen ur at peace with everything happy n all that, hell we ur depressed an shit, but after death u no wut would be crazy is ur soul just navigates the cosmos for ever, just seeing different thing and doing wutever u want with a choice at anytime to join the creator or possibly reincarnate to a planet.

beautifulrock
06-07-2009, 04:48 PM
gimme a break, do people actually believe in these completely illogical concepts?

diggy
06-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Give a logical explanation on why these concepts are illogical (if you can).

beautifulrock
06-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Give a logical explanation on why these concepts are illogical (if you can).Because the idea of "physical" pain or pleasure in a "spiritual" world which is eternal is complete nonsense.

diggy
06-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Because the idea of "physical" pain or pleasure in a "spiritual" world which is eternal is complete nonsense.

Where did you get the idea that heaven and hell are in a "spiritual" world?

Mr. Muhammad
06-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Salaam (Peace)...

To borrow from Malcolm X...

...Hell is where you CATCH it...

...Heaven is where you CREATE it...

Simple.

RM

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Shits about mindstates.

Heaven is good state of mind/ecstasy.

Hell is a bad state of mind/anguish.

Its physical shit. I believe in God, but afterlife? No. I'm still going to live like its legit just in case though ;)

PALEFORCE
06-08-2009, 11:16 PM
heaven is love, respect, truth, hell is misery, anger, hate, jealousy...

Urban_Journalz
06-09-2009, 08:43 PM
As always, what I'm about to say is not only based on studying, but also personal, spiritual and soulful contemplations.

I believe that Heaven and Hell are very real and are not part of this level of reality/consciousness.

The simple concept of, "what goes around, comes around" testifies that what you do will come back to you. The higher meaning is what escapes people. Either by choice, or by birth, the actuality of living in eternal bliss or eternal torment after we leave this plane of existence is hard for people to accept.

Some say that Heaven is on Earth. If that were so, there would be no sorrow, murder, conspiracy or anything that would be dubbed, "unholy". Some say the same for Hell, again, babies don't laugh and smile in Hell. Birds don't sing. There are no beautiful sunsets or calm, inspiring breezes in Hell.

I say, there are mere examples of both of these places on Earth. If these two places had indeed been, "three in one", then they would not have been seperated in the various Holy Scriptures.

As far as them being, "states of mind", I disagree, because these places are outside of our ability to even imagine. Simply due to the fact that one is so blissful that no one would want to return, and the other is so horrible, that it would drive a person insane. Ask me where I get this from and I say read. However, when you read, read with the intention of actually learning something, instead of with the intention to moan, bitch and complain about lack of a polaroid, a piece of fresh brimstone, or a cup of divine milk and honey to satisfy your curiosity. This isn't directed to everyone, the ones I'm talking about know who they are. Back to the point, consider also the people that have died on an operating table and the numerous reports of seeing a bright light and feeling unspeakably peaceful. Then hearing a voice telling them that it wasn't their time, and the patient's saying that they did not wish to return.

To touch on a comment I saw earlier, about a punishment or bliss being delivered on a spiritual level, if you remember that the mind, body and soul are incomplete without the others, then it's perfectly clear. If the brain dies, the body ceases to function and the soul has to leave. If the soul is dark and used to evil habits, it will take a toll on the body, usually through drugs, alcohol or just plain negative energy, which will break down the vital organs. With that, the soul's habitation being tainted and polluted, the soul has to leave.

The debate, therefore, seems to be, the destination of the soul after it leaves the body.

Anyone that has dreams (no shit, that's everyone) knows about astral projection. We've all experienced our souls travelling through time and space. In some cases, different times and spaces than the one that we are accustomed to. We know that there are other realms, other beings and other planes of existence that make up the whole of creation.

For those who want to know the answer to this question, again, read. Search in ernest. The truth is indeed out there, you just have to be willing to accept it for what it is and not turn away when you run into something that you find uncomfortable.

In the case of books, be careful. There's a lot of literature out there that is so subtle in it's ability to mislead, that it could easily be taken as truth. More than books, look within. Most answers can be found within. Notice that most people who are stuck on stupid, are usually taking all of their so-called, "truths", either from books, other people, or both. Most of us are highly impressionable, though most will never, ever admit it.

thatKid
06-11-2009, 01:05 AM
Another theory which is prolly like out of billions plus alot more.

What if when I/you die, that you forget everything that you lived as we know it. And our Soul lies dormant in the subconscious, right. And the train of thought keeps on living. Like, as far as I know the conscious can't read the sub. So, the "Soul" creates a world that parallels pretty spot on to what your thinking/way of life was. Or if you believe in - opposites attract on a whole different level, like spiritually.

I mean isn't the subconscious beyond human science. Haven't heard of a earthling that can prove the subconscious is fully part of their thinking. Right???

Yea, I'm high.

knewcheeze
06-11-2009, 11:01 AM
heaven and hell can alternate or even intertwine

theres about 4 general hells or heavens eye can think of

the heaven in the physical realm
the hell in the in the physical realm
the heaven in the unceen realms
the hell in the unceen realms

LORD NOSE
06-11-2009, 11:47 AM
whats a realm ?

Inspectah_Dirk
06-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Hell is an imaginary place the church came up with. Just so they can threaten with certain rules they want you to follow (like if you don't follow their rules you will go to "hell"..and that's a bad place so you don't want that). It's all about power. Nothing more, nothing less.