PDA

View Full Version : Dude Needs Help

Dokuro
06-08-2009, 09:12 PM
ok dont call me a duchebag for this

but im trying to desing a cool logo for my nephew mathalet team yah mafs you got a problem with it digits

well SOH-CAH-TOA

so i decided to go with the Hells Angles how ever thats usely ware my creativity stops............

so hows about some help uhhh i mean were all wu-corp brothers hugh

so kick around a few ideas i need them in about 2 months time 9/6

the one i decide onm using will get a reword

thank you your patrinige is vary much appreciated

born invincible
06-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you learned to spell a bit better... it would help in identifying what you need done. From your post, all I could figure out is you need some type of design. Also, adding some specifics about what you need would help out a great deal if someone here decides to help out.

Tage
06-09-2009, 12:04 PM
most humans can get past the spelling, its actually only the beginning and end words that need to be correct, for a human to decipher what they think it could mean.

however, dane... forget the spelling... wtf are you on about? i genuinly dont understand you.

....you joined the Hells Angels to boost your creativity?

Sean
06-09-2009, 01:13 PM
^ hahaha I was wondering about that too

And you're right about people only needing the beginning and end of words to be right, but this guy gets the whole thing wrong lol

And wtf is mathalet?

born invincible
06-10-2009, 04:36 PM
And wtf is mathalet?

i was wondering about that too...

Bobby_Digital72
06-29-2009, 09:51 PM
lol I thought i was the only one who couldn't read it.. I was "damn they got thier own language on this forum??"

DRUNKENDRAGON
07-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Mathlete, it's mathmatician and athlete combined. He wants a pic of the Hell's Angels Logo which is a skull with wings I believe. I should be a translator.

Sean
07-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Mathlete, it's mathmatician and athlete combined. He wants a pic of the Hell's Angels Logo which is a skull with wings I believe. I should be a translator.

hahaha a math athlete? LOL only in America

When I was trying to decipher that post I actually though for a second that it was "mathlete" but thought that couldn't be a real thing lol