PDA

View Full Version : Swine Flu Hype

Robert
06-09-2009, 04:24 AM
W57pnVhEhjU

I think that is worth watching for those that think this is a passing fad.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-09-2009, 07:59 AM
I'll save anyone else the trouble of having to respond to this:

White imperialists and Zionist's created all contagious diseases to target ethnic minorities.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-09-2009, 08:12 AM
^^^and gays, don't forget the AIDS

i do find it interesting that every few years there's hype about a disease, virus, or pathogen of potentially pandemic proportions that just fades away without much notice

flesh eating virus, ebola, avian flu, sars...look at how much damage those did lol

what does it mean? i don't know

Longbongcilvaringz
06-09-2009, 08:16 AM
People like to associate some kind of deeper conspiracy with things like this i guess.

Or maybe it's just because we have such sensationalist media.

Swine flu has finally made it to my city.

There are actually a lot of cases in Australia.

Amusingly it has effected affluent students of private schools who were on sporting trips and the like in other parts of the country.

Remember when the conspiracists were saying it was designed to only effect minorities or some shit?

The truth is, modern medicine has the capacity to deal with viruses like this.

It might never go away, it might just be as normal as the common influenza in the future.

People react so wildly and irrationally to stuff like this in order to fulfill whatever their agenda happens to be.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-09-2009, 08:24 AM
exactly, modern medicine can fight this stuff, and when a remedy is developed, that's not given much hype. the media would rather just create hysteria in order to get people to continue to watch; by the time the situation's been resolved they've moved on to a new scare tactic.

my whole issue with the swine flu thing, and granted this could be from lack of information on my part, but based on what's been reported the symptoms are the same as regular flu, so how are they differentiating between that, swine flu, and something else entirely? plus something named swine flu is hard to take seriously lol, it's such a stupid name.

Robert
06-09-2009, 08:40 AM
I take it neither of you watched the video from your responses.

Edit: It's a little annoying Pat, that you felt the need to voice your opinion and take this thread off on a tangent when you didn't even consider watching that video.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-09-2009, 09:32 AM
^^^i'm at work so i'm not playing it right now...

what is he talking about, i figured it was just outlining the number of people who have died from swine flu

Longbongcilvaringz
06-09-2009, 10:56 AM
I take it neither of you watched the video from your responses.

Edit: It's a little annoying Pat, that you felt the need to voice your opinion and take this thread off on a tangent when you didn't even consider watching that video.

I can't watch the video.

No one responded and it seemed like no one was going to.

PALEFORCE
06-09-2009, 01:14 PM
in the local paper they were trying to push for everyone to get a swine flu vaccination.

Big Risk
06-09-2009, 01:43 PM
^FUCK THAT!!! Id never get that