View Full Version : Moors

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 12:25 PM
peace
do anybody know anything about the nubian moors??....lets build on this

LORD NOSE
06-10-2009, 12:29 PM
built up europe

all those sculptures and buildings and clothes and sciences etc..... - the credit went to the children who benefited from our minds and labor

Black Man
06-10-2009, 12:48 PM
the moors were original people and helped spread civilization. their history isn't limited to their time in europe. they also helped spread various sciences that came from different parts of the world.

LORD NOSE
06-10-2009, 12:55 PM
yes - they did more than just built up europe

pointing that out is a must though

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 12:58 PM
thank u my people....i jus wanted to see how u would put it....i know the demo...but we, since we know...we should spread this right??...

Black Man
06-10-2009, 01:04 PM
yes - they did more than just built up europe

pointing that out is a must though

true indeed...wasn't trying to knock that aspect just add on to it. you already know that i know that history.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-10-2009, 01:41 PM
big thread i made years ago :

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11936

WARPATH
06-10-2009, 03:50 PM
So wait second here.........

It's the moors that built up Europe and wanted to cover the earth in concrete to oppress the original man?

Or it was the evil 10% ?

OFUCKME I went cross-eyed.

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Thats whats up ghost...i aint even peep...im kinda new to the site...i just thought about it den dropped the thread to if i could learn more about moors from others understanding

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Big ups ghost on that thread no doubt dat shit was peace yo, u helped me alot cuz i knew some of that but not all...good shit dawg

diggy
06-10-2009, 09:35 PM
White supremacy causes some to hide, deny, and reject the achievements of others.

drippie k
06-10-2009, 09:58 PM
http://www.alltravelzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/cadiz_catedral_big.JPG

http://cadiz.costasur.com/images/upload/cadiz-2155-H-600.jpg

this is the cathedral in my hometown with obvious moorish influence...i don't know about the rest of Europe but in Spain, especially in the south where i'm from, we don't try to deny their influence on our culture and music (traditional southern Spanish music, flamenco, also has pretty obvious muslim influences)...while the rest of Europe was living caves, grass huts and eating with their hands, Spaniards and Arabs lived pretty much in harmony in the south (now called Andalucia, Al-Andalus was the name used by the Moors). no one was forced into Islam as there were also Jews and Catholics living amongst eachother, establishing libraries, schools and universities. supposedly, internal conflict within the Islamic leaders in the area helped the Royal Catholic family in the north, backed by Rome, to go ahead and reconquer Andalucia after 700 years of Moorish occupation, also expelling the Jewish community and establishing an all-Catholic state. after that, Andalucia became the so-called "poor and run-down" area of Spain and where it got most of it's sailors to go to the New world, which is why the South American Spanish accents sound more similar to ours than the so-called proper Spanish spoken in the northern areas. to this day, southern Spain is stereotyped as the shit-hole of Spain as we to this day have the lowest unemployment rate in the country, are considered lazy, wine-drinking, beach obsessed alcoholics and have darker features than the rest of the country thanks to the interracial mixing between the Spanish and Black Islamic Moors. also explains why there is much less racism down there than the rest of the country.

whew

i should be a history teacher lol

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Big big ups on dat GREAT info and food for thought