PDA

View Full Version : what are we doing with our K.O.S.

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 02:16 PM
what are we doing wit our knowledge of self....and our knowledge wisdom and understanding??beyond the forum??...what are we doin' in the world....are we spreadig the news to people?? are we trying to spark interests in others??...are holding down are people and are morals with wise words ways n actions....i are making a good name for our people??, are be worrying about the seeds(children)....what are we doin'??, besides dropping posts on a computer screen??....that's only touch a handful of individuals....what are we doing....how are me making a CHANGE??...being who we be....and knowing what we know.....are we enlightning...or watching people in our mist and lettin them go down hill without any type of guidence?? what are we doin'??........let's build and i'll join in

ALCATRAZ
06-10-2009, 02:29 PM
well i fucked with some psilocybin this past weekend and i believe i'm on the right track to full knowledge of self ... nowhere near absolute understanding, but its a start ...

LORD NOSE
06-10-2009, 02:55 PM
to answer the question - way too much - i need help

but DO NOT sleep on the power of the internet - i can do but so much work in LA -

untangling peoples caught up in the WORLD WIDE WEB is a very big job

Urban_Journalz
06-10-2009, 08:25 PM
I only speak to those who ask with the intention to learn. Otherwise, I usually let sleeping dogs lie. There was a time that I tried to wake people up, but trying to save a person or a group of people that won't hear the train until it's two feet away is a waste of time and precious energy that I could be spening on either myself, or someone who will use what I'm trying to give them.

Most of the time, I just lead by example. This usually leads to people being pissed off, rather than inspired, because they see in me something that died in themselves a long time ago, and instead of trying to gie life to it in themselves, they, fruitlessly, try to kill it in me.

It's a strange thing, but it is what it is. Those who are meant to know, will know. Fuck the rest.

PALEFORCE
06-10-2009, 09:18 PM
.i try but its hard. sometimes the only thing you can do is watch people destroy themselves

ChristO
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
k.o.s./chaos is on my side. I mean, the more k.o.s. I gained, the more chaos under my control...

diggy
06-10-2009, 09:41 PM
I only speak to those who ask with the intention to learn. Otherwise, I usually let sleeping dogs lie. There was a time that I tried to wake people up, but trying to save a person or a group of people that won't hear the train until it's two feet away is a waste of time and precious energy that I could be spening on either myself, or someone who will use what I'm trying to give them...

...Those who are meant to know, will know. Fuck the rest.

Sometime, I feel like that.

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Good posts good posts no doubt...n good looks pointing that out sunny, i know that myself because to start off mostly the enternet was my top enlightener...then i had to do the knowledge my self in every way i could nah mean just once i got to goin i jus couldnt stop so the enternet is MAJOR no doubt...its infinate n the perfect pathay to people no doubt about dat, good shit da ya thang n new york too dawg

But me, its hard for me to say, "oh well, the hell wit em" but that dont mean ima be dyin to speak to a "nigga" that i know who get offended jus by me bringin it up, unless they're a family member or close in some way, but im do try to throw in a lil this or that thru out the day wit my regular everyday friends n family to see if they'll even give me a lil clue that they were even a lil intrested then ill elaborate on what i brought up, i get a lil love but in workin on em'....ill try out their friends and act accordingly and i even succeeded i couple time n got to do a lil' enlightment to my ability, i get so excited i end up overdoin it some times n talkin them to death...i try to keep posts up on facebook for all my friends from the past n wut not...i actually enlightened my mother on many topics, i feel good about that...i try to keep somethin goin some where as much as possible, i plan on getting in to more as i progress n get older and get more access to other things...i needa get my ass back in school but i cant...thats just my angle...

SG
06-10-2009, 10:16 PM
The true and living are out and about

I have family and friends observing, looking and listening to me. They see the way I interact and educate to mines. I learn from them as well. They go and apply it to their family. I extend it to my nieces, godchildren, brothers, uncles and so on.

I don't by children toys they get educated(books, lessons, word of mouth)

I have a friend asking for material, I will provide so he can further his knowledge and point him to does in his area

Due to certain situation, no action is taken(sharing thoughts)
-looking at the god cities
-my eyes set on temple #4

Peace of mind, state of mind is framework

The biggest resistance I get is black women on christianity. My heart fixes that problem.

Its rare that i speak, to those I say peace

diggy
06-10-2009, 10:32 PM
The biggest resistance I get is black women on christianity.

I've heard a woman once say she "cannot depend on a man except Jesus"...stuck on that white Jesus as the most high causes some to not see the good in a black man.

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 10:50 PM
SG...that is whats up...i hope the people i get to enlighten do the same but so far only a couple have shown a strong interest...but remember im only 21 so like i said i am limited to access of enlightening at the moment but i jus use most of my time getting enlightend on certain degrees myself....im still young so im learning everyday and constantly elevatin daily...im proud of my progress so far n from there i know my place in enlightenment...i thank the creator for havin me jus fall on this website one day and be able to build and express myself with the fellow members...so i do what i can and believe me i will constantly level up within my journey and lifetime so ima put in work no doubt
Im too passionate on dis...1luv

Kemeticly Doubs
06-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Im learnin everyday also and people on the site have enlightened me also on certain degrees and all dat shit is peace word up

Face of the Golden Falcon
06-11-2009, 12:24 AM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

It's important to be a living example of truth. The expression of Self knowledge is living truth/law (MAAT). No matter how many people want to turn a deaf ear to hearing the truth it is always much harder to turn a blind eye to seeing the truth. That's what makes it hard on an internet forum. It's all talk no action. It's definitely a powerful tool though don't get me wrong.

Living truth results in taking control of your life. This is something everyone wants. If people see that what you are saying works, then they will listen.

SHEM HETEP

thatKid
06-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Yea. I'd try. But what I said during my "Episode" might turn the most gullable away.

LORD NOSE
06-11-2009, 01:45 AM
The true and living are out and about

and they are online - are they not ?

i stay on the concrete and i stay online - why should i limit myself to a few bus stops and corner stores in my city when i can chill and talk with brothers from japan and learn something i've never fathomed before - has anyone here learned anything here in KTL that has benefited their lives ?

if you haven't, then you are not setting out to learn or teach -
everyone sees themselves as a qualified teacher but what results have they gotten ?

i've learned allot building with peoples online

like i know for a fact that there is an angel of Allah right here in our midst whose post most times goes over our heads - most would doubt it cause most don't really believe like they say they do

Mumm Ra
06-11-2009, 08:02 AM
has anyone here learned anything here in KTL that has benefited their lives ?

word no doubt
I have benefited a ridiculous amount just from this site alone, either indirectly or directly
if not for KTL I'd never know about the Metu Neter which in turn teaches knowledge of self - that in itself benefits all areas of life and has changed me forever.
and to know this has all happened because of the WU-TANG CLAN of all things - and people wonder why I'm such a fan. if they only knew, hah!

its cool to think we shouldn't be learning on a websites forum
but we are learning on a websites forum
that's what we do

Mumm Ra
06-11-2009, 08:20 AM
oh yeah I completely cut out soda from my diet since 2003
almost got pork all the way outta there
and um there's numerous things
and still numerous things I plan on doing because of this place

and like urban journalz said I just do my best to lead by example, but I need to personally work on ignoring people's feelings.

RALPH WIGGUM
06-11-2009, 09:00 AM

i stay on the concrete and i stay online - why should i limit myself to a few bus stops and corner stores in my city when i can chill and talk with brothers from japan and learn something i've never fathomed before - has anyone here learned anything here in KTL that has benefited their lives ?

everyone sees themselves as a qualified teacher but what results have they gotten ?

like i know for a fact that there is an angel of Allah right here in our midst whose post most times goes over our heads - most would doubt it cause most don't really believe like they say they do

Truth. Online, you can build without ruining the conversation getting emotional, plus you can talk with a lot of people you would never had had a conversation with in real life.
I don't think that anybody could say he never got anything from KTL, there are a lot of different opinions, you can learn from anybody.

Black Man
06-11-2009, 09:09 AM
The Knowledge Of Self isn't something you learn online. Seems like the phrase Knowledge Of Self is becoming more and more of a commercial term.

Black Man
06-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Good posts good posts no doubt...n good looks pointing that out sunny, i know that myself because to start off mostly the enternet was my top enlightener...then i had to do the knowledge my self in every way i could nah mean just once i got to goin i jus couldnt stop so the enternet is MAJOR no doubt...its infinate n the perfect pathay to people no doubt about dat, good shit da ya thang n new york too dawg

But me, its hard for me to say, "oh well, the hell wit em" but that dont mean ima be dyin to speak to a "nigga" that i know who get offended jus by me bringin it up, unless they're a family member or close in some way, but im do try to throw in a lil this or that thru out the day wit my regular everyday friends n family to see if they'll even give me a lil clue that they were even a lil intrested then ill elaborate on what i brought up, i get a lil love but in workin on em'....ill try out their friends and act accordingly and i even succeeded i couple time n got to do a lil' enlightment to my ability, i get so excited i end up overdoin it some times n talkin them to death...i try to keep posts up on facebook for all my friends from the past n wut not...i actually enlightened my mother on many topics, i feel good about that...i try to keep somethin goin some where as much as possible, i plan on getting in to more as i progress n get older and get more access to other things...i needa get my ass back in school but i cant...thats just my angle...

You need to find a REAL teacher/enlightner because the net isn't a teacher, nor will any person be enlightened by the internet.

The internet is not a womb for knowledge to be born through, it's a medium of only sharing and expressing ideas.

Black Man
06-11-2009, 09:17 AM

You need to find a REAL teacher/enlightner because what you think you have you really don't. The internet is not a teacher nor is it an enlightner.

The internet isn't a womb for Knoweldge to Be Born through, it's only a medium for expressing and sharing ideas.

A teacher has specific function just as the internet has a specific function and they don't function the same.

Whether you realize it or not, you're doing more harm than you are good.

Find a real teacher/enlightner.

LORD NOSE
06-11-2009, 09:54 AM
people are going to college online and recieving degrees though -

anyway - the NET/WEB is great

what makes this a lil better though is the fact that you can go back and look at your old self and correct the wrongs

out in the street, i can say something to someone, it can get misunderstood and repeated as something it wasn't meant to be

here - we can go back and pull up exaclty what we say as proof of anothers misunderstanding -

Knowledge of self - part of it is SELF awareness - looking at self - learning self
here, you can look at yourself in ways that you would not be able to with the out and about method

Black Man
06-11-2009, 10:23 AM

why does the devil teach and keep our people illiterate? A degree? A degree doesn't qualify a person as having the ability to perform that particual task they have a degree in. Also, the colored man isn't the standard, atleast he's not my standard. The colored man's society isn't my society. Why does the devil keep our own people apart from their social equality? Are you building for yacub's world or allah's world? They're not the same nor do they have the same function.

Getting a degree and learning the knowledge of self isn't the same thing.

Anyway - the net/web is great

it is great, but nobody is talking about whether it's great or not. It's a great tool, but it's not a teacher/enlightner. It's not that person of said ability.

You say, every black person should check out the noi. Why when there's the internet?

The internet isn't that person of said ability.

What is the prescribed law of islam to a person of said ability?

The internet can't teach knowledge and wisdom, all it can do is provide information. It doesn't teach knowledge and wisdom.

What makes this a lil better though is the fact that you can go back and look at your old self and correct the wrongs

you can look at your old self without the internet. I guess self reflection only started since the advent of the internet. }:t

out in the street, i can say something to someone, it can get misunderstood and repeated as something it wasn't meant to be

the same thing happens on the internet. Understanding always comes in time.

Here - we can go back and pull up exaclty what we say as proof of anothers misunderstanding -

and you can pull up any and everything you want, that doesn't create or born an understanding. You can't give another person understanding, that's a personal to them and it will come in time.

Knowledge of self - part of it is self awareness - looking at self - learning self
here, you can look at yourself in ways that you would not be able to with the out and about method

outside of the internet you can look at yourself in ways that you can't on the internet.

LORD NOSE
06-11-2009, 11:26 AM
separate my words from yours so that no one will get confused of who is saying what

Black Man
06-11-2009, 11:28 AM
separate my words from yours so that no one will get confused of who is saying what

Must be a glitch...I typed my words in all caps so there wouldn't be any confusion.

SG
06-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I've heard a woman once say she "cannot depend on a man except Jesus"...stuck on that white Jesus as the most high causes some to not see the good in a black man.

Indeed, sometimes I let myself be counseled by women

SG...that is whats up...i hope the people i get to enlighten do the same but so far only a couple have shown a strong interest...but remember im only 21 so like i said i am limited to access of enlightening at the moment but i jus use most of my time getting enlightend on certain degrees myself....im still young so im learning everyday and constantly elevatin daily...im proud of my progress so far n from there i know my place in enlightenment...i thank the creator for havin me jus fall on this website one day and be able to build and express myself with the fellow members...so i do what i can and believe me i will constantly level up within my journey and lifetime so ima put in work no doubt
Im too passionate on dis...1luv

knowing your graduation is a blessing...what i said is more deeper

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

It's important to be a living example of truth. The expression of Self knowledge is living truth/law (MAAT). No matter how many people want to turn a deaf ear to hearing the truth it is always much harder to turn a blind eye to seeing the truth. That's what makes it hard on an internet forum. It's all talk no action. It's definitely a powerful tool though don't get me wrong.

Living truth results in taking control of your life. This is something everyone wants. If people see that what you are saying works, then they will listen.

SHEM HETEP

Your words are what I want to hear when I pass, thats how I give you the full effect of peace

We are online, a lot can be said, there is no need for me to speak

Black Man
06-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by sunny winters http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1596264#post1596264)

why does the devil teach and keep our people illiterate? A degree? A degree doesn't qualify a person as having the ability to perform that particual task they have a degree in. Also, the colored man isn't the standard, atleast he's not my standard. The colored man's society isn't my society. Why does the devil keep our own people apart from their social equality? Are you building for yacub's world or allah's world? They're not the same nor do they have the same function.

Anyway - the net/web is great

it is great, but nobody is talking about whether it's great or not. It's a great tool, but it's not a teacher/enlightner. It's not that person of said ability.

You say, every black person should check out the noi. Why when there's the internet?

The internet isn't that person of said ability.

What is the prescribed law of islam to a person of said ability?

The internet can't teach knowledge and wisdom, all it can do is provide information. It doesn't teach knowledge and wisdom.

What makes this a lil better though is the fact that you can go back and look at your old self and correct the wrongs

you can look at your old self without the internet. I guess self reflection only started since the advent of the internet. }:t

Here - we can go back and pull up exaclty what we say as proof of anothers misunderstanding -

and you can pull up any and everything you want, that doesn't create or born an understanding. You can't give another person understanding, that's a personal to them and it will come in time.

Knowledge of self - part of it is self awareness - looking at self - learning self
outside of the internet you can look at yourself in ways that you can't on the internet

LORD NOSE
06-11-2009, 11:41 AM
You need to find a REAL teacher/enlightner because what you think you have you really don't. The internet is not a teacher nor is it an enlightner.

the internet is not a teacher - there are teachers on the internet

why does the devil teach and keep our people illiterate? A degree? A degree doesn't qualify a person as having the ability to perform that particual task they have a degree in.

the point is... that there are people learning from teachers on the internet

Also, the colored man isn't the standard, atleast he's not my standard. The colored man's society isn't my society. Why does the devil keep our own people apart from their social equality? Are you building for yacub's world or allah's world? They're not the same nor do they have the same function.

what does learning from someone on the internet have to do with anything you wrote right here ?

i need to know this ?

are you a person of said ability - can anyone learn anything of value from you on the internet ?

the same reason why people go to a grocery store to get food for themselves -

no - the internet cannot teach knowledge or wisdom - there are knowledgeable people on the internet - information is knowledge - there is no compulsion in Islam

you can look at your old self without the internet.

there are allot of things that you can do without the internet - recalling how you have expressed yourself to others can also be achieved by using video cameras and recording equipment

I guess self reflection only started since the advent of the internet.

if thats what you feel than you are wrong - people have been using methods of doing this for many years - there are many methods - don't be petty man

we move a lil faster with the internet - well at least i do

lol - i'm going with the ressults

understanding does come with time - and for some it takes longer than others - you proved this with your response - thank you for being a prime example

Black Man
06-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1596245#post1596245)

the internet is not a teacher - there are teachers on the internet

OK. ISN'T THAT WHAT I SAID IN THE ABOVE? I SAID FIND A "REAL" TEACHER/ENLIGHTNER WHICH IS G.OOD O.RDERLY D.IRECTION. THE 5% LEAD THE PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND NOT THE WRONG DIRECTION.

Quote:
why does the devil teach and keep our people illiterate? A degree? A degree doesn't qualify a person as having the ability to perform that particual task they have a degree in.

the point is... that there are people learning from teachers on the internet

LEARNING WHAT EXACTLY? IT'S NOT THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF! I'M NOT SPEAKING ON JUST ANYTHING, I'M SPEAKING ON SOMETHING SPECIFIC.

Quote:
Also, the colored man isn't the standard, atleast he's not my standard. The colored man's society isn't my society. Why does the devil keep our own people apart from their social equality? Are you building for yacub's world or allah's world? They're not the same nor do they have the same function.
what does learning from someone on the internet have to do with anything you wrote right here ?

EVERYTHING I WROTE IS DIRECTLY ABOUT LEARNING OVER THE NET.

Quote:
i need to know this ?

IF YOU HAVE THE KNOWELDGE OF SELF, YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOU NEED OR DON'T NEED. TAKE THE BEST PART FOR YOURSELF. EVERYTHING (I SAY) ISN'T ABOUT YOU.

Quote:
are you a person of said ability - can anyone learn anything of value from you on the internet ?

TAKE OFF THE HORSE BLINDERS BLACK MAN. WHEN DID I SAY THE INTERNET DIDN'T HAVE ANY VALUE? YOU'RE PRETTY NICE AT PUTTING A SPIN ON THINGS. KEEP THINGS IN THEIR PROPER CONTEXT.

AGAIN, LOOK AT WHAT WAS SAID!!!

Quote:
the same reason why people go to a grocery store to get food for themselves -

EVERYBODY DOESN'T GO TO THE STORE TO GET FOOD FOR THEMSELVES. GIVE ANOTHER EXAMPLE.

Quote:

no - the internet cannot teach knowledge or wisdom - there are knowledgeable people on the internet - information is knowledge - there is no compulsion in Islam

INFORMATION IS NOT KNOWLEDGE.

NEVER SAID THERE WEREN'T KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

THE CLICHE "THERE IS NO COMPULSION IS ISLAM" IS WRONG!

Quote:
you can look at your old self without the internet.
there are allot of things that you can do without the internet - recalling how you have expressed yourself to others can also be achieved by using video cameras and recording equipment

YOU MADE A BLANKET STATEMENTS.

Quote:
I guess self reflection only started since the advent of the internet.

if thats what you feel than you are wrong - people have been using methods of doing this for many years - there are many methods - don't be petty man

THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE IMPLIED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IT'S THERE. YOU MADE A STATEMENT AND I SHOWED THE OTHER SIDE OR ANOTHE ANGLE. DON'T BE "PETTY" ABOUT THAT FACT. YOU GAVE YOUR SIDE, AND I GAVE MINE. YOU CAN EITHER ACCEPT IT OR REJECT IT. JUST AS I CAN DO THE SAME THING.

YOU CAN SAY SOMETHING ON INTERNET AND CAN GET MISUNDERSTOOD AND REPEATED AS SOMETHING IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE.

Quote:
we move a lil faster with the internet - well at least i do

ALLAH COMES IN HIS OWN TIME, JUST LIKE UNDERSTANDING WILL COME IN IT'S OWN TIME. THE EARTH DOESN'T MOVE AT THE SAME SPEED AS THE SUN.

Quote:
lol - i'm going with the ressults

I KNOW THE RESULT TOO LOL.

understanding does come with time - and for some it takes longer than others - you proved this with your response - thank you for being a prime example

THANK YOU FOR BEING ANOTHER EXAMPLE.

What makes this a lil better though is the fact that you can go back and look at your old self and correct the wrongs - SUNNY

you can look at your old self without the internet. I guess self reflection only started since the advent of the internet.

out in the street, i can say something to someone, it can get misunderstood and repeated as something it wasn't meant to be - SUNNY

Here - we can go back and pull up exaclty what we say as proof of anothers misunderstanding - SUNNY

Really, you shouldn't be petty when the other side of the coin is shown to you.

LORD NOSE
06-11-2009, 12:24 PM
the net isn't a teacher, nor will any person be enlightened by the internet.

The internet is not a womb for knowledge to be born through, it's a medium of only sharing and expressing ideas.

yeah ok man

Mumm Ra
06-11-2009, 04:39 PM
so one cannot be enlightened about a subject through sharing and expressing ideas?
one cannot be taught something by the sharing and expressing of ideas?
that seems to fly in the face of experience.

and no, the internet doesn't give knowledge of self, or knowledge of anything really. but it can indirectly accomplish a lot, which I already stated and nobody caught on.

if I go out into the real world and effect changes due to an idea or information that sparked me on the internet - no the internet in itself did not give me that power, but it was a catalyst.
so like I said, there are certain real world realities about myself that would not have happened if KTL never existed. This is for certain.

Black Man
06-11-2009, 04:58 PM
so one cannot be enlightened about a subject through sharing and expressing ideas?
one cannot be taught something by the sharing and expressing of ideas?
that seems to fly in the face of experience.

and no, the internet doesn't give knowledge of self, or knowledge of anything really. but it can indirectly accomplish a lot, which I already stated and nobody caught on.

if I go out into the real world and effect changes due to an idea or information that sparked me on the internet - no the internet in itself did not give me that power, but it was a catalyst.
so like I said, there are certain real world realities about myself that would not have happened if KTL never existed. This is for certain.

The Knowledge Of Self isn't something you learn online.

The 85%.....easily lead in the wrong directio so hard to lead in the right direction.

You should pay more attention to what's being said so that you won't go off on a tangent about things that's not relevent to what was said.

You typed all of that to say what?

Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1596244#post1596244)
the net isn't a teacher, nor will any person be enlightened by the internet.

Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1596245#post1596245)

/\/\
the internet is not a teacher (<------DUH, I ALREADY SAID THAT BUT I SEE YOU DIDN'T DO THE KNOWLEDGE - BLACKMAN) there are teachers on the internet - sunnywinters

Knowledge is to pay attention!

"Knowledge Of Self" definately becoming commercial.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-11-2009, 05:57 PM
well i fucked with some psilocybin this past weekend and i believe i'm on the right track to full knowledge of self ... .

LOL at this nigga walking round in tyedye t shirts and sandals now after the shrooms...

but yea, peace 2 this, being repressed sucks dick

Kemeticly Doubs
06-11-2009, 10:04 PM
damn....i see alot have been goin' down in the thread since the last time i was able to check it out....i peeped it all...do doubt om da posts...i jus got my lil 2sense add-on....now i have had enlighteners but unforotunately wasn't able to stay wit me becuz sometimes i gotta rotate...but they were able to put me on and enlighten me for the moment in time....but the internet IS strong no doubt...i can't disagree wit dat...i have learned much on the internet, most jus put me on...den i do the knowledge myself..that's usually the cycle...u get put on..u get it interested, u take what u got...den u take it in your own hands and do the knowledge urself...especially if u have no enlightener to build with...i also definately agree that u must act according with your "wise words ways n action" no doubt...ain't nobody gon believe u if u ain't mature enough to walk the walk nah mean...n talk so much shit...so people i know try to PREECH what the "know" but don't include righteousness within their speach...they're mosty loud and annoying...even if the talkin bout somethin relevent...they be wylin' out...and to be righteous you must be passionate about righteousness and bein in a cognitive state..and ACTUALLY have love for our people and they're well being...not just to join a "club" so to speak.....and the net may be alot of talking BUT it can keep the mentality on point nah mean...then them theirselves should do the action...we be in DIFFERENT states....shit, DIFFERENT COUNTRIES....on the net...that's whats up...the plenty minds to spark and communicate wit...dat shits peace yo...like i said....im still in progress...i jus feel deep about and have done my knowledge(and have more to do cuz its infinate)...i act accordingly because that's who i really am ANYWAY, fortunatley it found me before it was too late...and i will progress...i have time and its commin' word up...i jus say...go at your own pace..and u know what u pace is...if use what u have, and possessthe abilty of reasoning, and apply them correctly...everything will run smoothly as u control ur path nah mean...dats jus how I feel jus cuz i know everybody is different feel me...i feel u can debate..BUT NOT use all ur enery trying to persuade or force knowlede on someone...u gotta stay cool calm and collective........peace

Mumm Ra
06-12-2009, 07:18 AM
.but the internet IS strong no doubt...i can't disagree wit dat...i have learned much on the internet, most jus put me on...den i do the knowledge myself..that's usually the cycle...u get put on..u get it interested, u take what u got...den u take it in your own hands and do the knowledge urself...especially if u have no enlightener to build with...
right on
even with an enlightener or teacher you still must take it in your own hands and do the knowledge yourself. there is no teacher in the world besides one's self that can do spiritual work for one's self.
like the great Buddha says, "believe nothing, no matter where you read it, who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."peace

LORD NOSE
06-12-2009, 12:48 PM
"believe nothing, no matter where you read it, who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."peace

lol - then we should not believe that Buddha said or wrote that

jk

but yeah - Knowledge of self goes beyond you knowing you as an individual -
me learning about so called Native American culture, is a part of me gaining Knowledge of Self

Mumm Ra
06-12-2009, 04:50 PM
lol - then we should not believe that Buddha said or wrote that

jk

nah no joke you're right
you shouldn't believe he said that just because it says he did

although I don't agree with the part that says "unless it agrees with your own reason and common sense" - because some people's reason and common sense are fucked up.
but to not take things that people give you, no matter who it's coming from, unless you do the knowledge yourself I think is a good thing.

peace

Sleep Sinatra
06-14-2009, 05:11 PM
good thread yall

personally i agree with most of the shit stated here,

i just believe that knowledge of self is just that, those that choose not 2 find their inner God do so willingly, i think every human has at least SOME concept of divinity, just alot of 85er's choose 2 stay "within the box" so 2 say, refusing to branch out 2 different forms of enlightenment, which in turn shuts out possiblity of truly understanding one's self