PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo signing for Real for 80mil!!!!

oldie
06-11-2009, 07:21 PM
insane price!

I personally didnt wanna see Ronny go but when you say to yourself, 80 million - thats a few players worth of money :yes:

the question is who will replace Ronny??

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Good name.

Dirty Knowledge
06-12-2009, 01:47 AM
fuck a cup, gimme a BOWL -- marcelus wiley

The Hound
06-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Owen Hargraeves can replace him :lmao:

Tage
06-12-2009, 03:00 PM
^hahahahaha.... thats what my dad said

Wutang36
06-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Owen Hargraeves can replace him :lmao:

What about Nani, it's his time to step up.

Luza
06-14-2009, 04:11 AM
nani is good, still he can not replace ronaldo. nobody can do that. but with about 95m € they can get some decent players like valencia from wigan or benzema.

oldie
06-18-2009, 09:20 AM
^^ i was gunna say they after benzema apparently & valencia, but i think those guys, well benzema are a little over priced.

united need Eden Hazard - just a name i picked up from the forum at united's site, i youtube'd him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQTyv2oh5AA

fergie is good at making young raw talent into fine players

nani - he really hasnt impressed but he has said he's gonna step it up next season (we'll see) hargreaves - i dont care much for him.

but yeah will all this cash i expect a couple of players at least, and decent ones a that.
some home grown talent would be good.

united also need to find another keeper cos Van Der Sar isnt gonna be around for ever and i dont want him buying keepers last minute like Barthez or Taibi (possibly the worlds worst keeper) or Caroll

The Hound
06-18-2009, 09:37 AM
What happened to Hargraeves? See, I don't remember his time at Bayern because he sat on the bench, but, from all reports, he is supposed to be this quality player that will tear up the Premier League, surely he is the logical replacement?

Durag
06-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Dont call him Ronnie, hes the biggest faggot i think i have ever seen in football and i am fuckin DELIGHTED hes gone out of the premiership.

Theres no doubt hes a great player, but his attitude is shit. If the team plays well, he plays well, but if their playing shit he just gives up. Great players dont do that. Messi completly showed him up in the champions league final.

Tito_Para Enfrente
06-18-2009, 08:52 PM
which ronaldo are we talking about ?

oldie
06-19-2009, 01:10 PM
^^^i hope your joking. cristiano ronaldo

yeah i agree he has a shitty attitude like one game during the season he got upset about something and just walked off the pitch and left United with 10 men!

its creations like that that made Fergie decide to sell him, he is a cry baby but a fantastic player.

as for Hargreaves, im really not sure about his capabilities, he's injured atm i think

whitey
06-23-2009, 06:45 PM
fuck a cup, gimme a BOWL -- marcelus wiley

no one knows or cares who marcelus wiley is.

he is a blip on the sports map.

cristiano ronaldo is top 5 recognizable athlete in the world.

cup all day.

lynskey
06-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Time for Nani to step up definately.
Will be interesting to see how they get on without him.

Sativahhh
06-24-2009, 06:41 AM
c.ronaldo sucks the is messi and hassan sukur

lynskey
06-25-2009, 07:48 PM
c.ronaldo sucks the is messi and hassan sukur
what?

Hakan Suker hahahahahahahaha

Tito_Para Enfrente
06-25-2009, 07:52 PM
what happened to the ronaldo that used to play for the brazilian national team, that is who i thought you guys were talking about

whitey
06-25-2009, 07:55 PM
he plays in brazil now. he is 32ish. hes worth a couple million now probably. no where nears cristiano ronaldo.

oldie
07-03-2009, 07:56 AM
united have bought Antonio Valencia from Wigan - their 1st buy of the summer

Benzema is off to R.Madrid and Fergie wanted him.

no Tevez - he says he hasnt got a place in the team because of Berbatov but IMO Tevez is better than Berb.
Apparently gunna sign Owen (i hope not - he's shit, he was good when he 1st bust onto the scene)

so who will take Ronaldo's place i don't know

he is a world class player but yeah his attitude stinks, i remember watchin a game in the pub last season and cos Ronaldo wasnt getting his own way with free kicks etc he just walked off the pitch and went to the dressing room - left United with 10 men for the last 20 mins or so of the game