PDA

View Full Version : Did You Know?

Black Man
06-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Many popular "movement," such as the "peace movement" of the 60's, are actually designed to work against us? Nicholas Rockefeller once told filmmaker Aaron Russon how his family had bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to "destroy the family unit" and make individuals more vulnerable to manipulate. One example he used: Once women left home to work in order to feel "equal," there would now be more taxpayers AND their children would now be taught by the school system instead of the parents.

Black Man
06-12-2009, 09:21 AM
Sugar is just oe molecule away from the chemical composition of heroin. One teaspoon of sugar reduces your immune function for 8 hours. Caffeine affects your body's chemistry and often does much more than simply give you a headache. In fact, 10 grams of caffeine is considered enough to kill a human being. Imagine what drinking a whole can of Mountain Dew (46 grams of sugar, 54 mg of caffeing) does to you!

Black Man
06-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Modern Capitalism was built off the destruction of people of color? Karl Marx said that what was good for Europeans was obtained at the expense of untold suffering by Africans and Native Americans. According to him, "the discovery of gold and silver in America, the extirpation, enslavement and entombment in mines of the aboriginal population, the turning of Africa into a commercial warren for the hunting of Black skins signalized the rosy dawn of the era of capitalist production."

Black Man
06-12-2009, 09:40 AM
In 202 BC, after on e of Carthage's old allies switched sides because the Romans offered them more land, a Roman general named Scipio was finally able to overpower Carthage's army. His army destroyed Carthage, killed everyone they found, and poured salt over all the land so that nothing could grow there again. Scipio earned the name Africanus for conquering Carthage, the capital of Africa Province (the Roman name for that area). The name AFRICA, a Greek name, was eventually used by Europeans to refer to the whole continent.

Black Man
06-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Black people pioneered basic arithmetic (Evidence includes the 25,000 year old Ishango bone found in Zaire). We were also the first to engage in mining (eg. a 43,000 year old hematite mine found in Swaziland at Bomvu Ridge). We were the first to develop agriculture (eg. 12,000 year old tools and evidence of crop cultivation in Egypt's Western Desert). We even pioneered fishing and sailing (eg. 90,000 year old harpoons and other tools found at Katanda, a region in northeastern Zaire).

In fact, several thousand years ago, Black civilization pioneered the production of steel, medicine and surgery (including brain surgery and C-sections, accurate astronomy, city planning (includingpaved roads, multi-story building, and sewers and plumbing), education (including large universities and libraries), fabric-weaving and export, and dozens of other industries for which we receive no credit. And that's why we have to study. "until the lion has his own historian, the hunter gets all the glory."

Black Man
06-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Bayer, makers of Asprin are responsible for introducing heroin to the world? The American Medical Association offered its stamp of approval to heroin in 1907. After the problems caused by all the addictions that occurred, they got out of the heroin business in 1913. But that didn't stop them from making other drugs from the same poppy plants that produce heroin. Today, most pain relievers, from hospital-grade morphine and codeine to over-the-counter Advil, are made from the same opiates as heroin.

Black Man
06-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Beginning in April 2003, one month after the invasion of Iraq, and continuing for over a year, the united States Federal reserve shipped $12 billion in US currency to Iraq. The US military delivered the bank notes to the US-rn Coalition Provisional Authority, to be dispensed for Iraqi reconstruction. At least $9 billion was unacounted for due to a complete lack of oversight. How do you lose track of 9 billion dollars? Easy, you don't.

PALEHORSE
06-12-2009, 08:18 PM
yea the womens liberation movement was funded by rockerfeller and others 1. so they could break down the family structure 2. before that they could only tax half the population 3. is to indoctrinate the children earlier to accept the state as thier primary parent.

PALEHORSE
06-12-2009, 08:19 PM
hahaha i only read the first line of the first post

good post i concur

LORD NOSE
06-12-2009, 08:44 PM
good stuff thanks

i will put these in the info thread

EAGLE EYE
06-12-2009, 09:48 PM
yea go do that. save teh world while your at it.

Visionz
06-12-2009, 10:13 PM
http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=5462328&loc=ec_rcs

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=5988

I'll leave you to form your own conclusions.

thatKid
06-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Many popular "movement," such as the "peace movement" of the 60's, are actually designed to work against us? Nicholas Rockefeller once told filmmaker Aaron Russon how his family had bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to "destroy the family unit" and make individuals more vulnerable to manipulate. One example he used: Once women left home to work in order to feel "equal," there would now be more taxpayers AND their children would now be taught by the school system instead of the parents.

The last sentence is true by a long shot. Look at these kids in love with MTV, VH1, BET, supermodels, etc. The media slowly but surely takes over the weak train of thought too me.

Media is the new "School System."

I got a large family. My little brothers and sisters have been taken over.

diggy
06-12-2009, 11:30 PM
http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=5462328&loc=ec_rcs

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=5988

I'll leave you to form your own conclusions.

Sucrose-Molecular Formula - C12H22O11
Heroin - Molecular Formula - C21H23NO5

diggy
06-12-2009, 11:35 PM
I was reading an article from a magazine that was obtained from a health food store about sugar (white and refined).

It says it "destroys insulin metabolism, impairs endocrine (hormonal) function, stops ascorbic acid absorption from the blood into cells, and essentially ruins children" when taken daily.

White refined sugar AKA "white death".

PALEHORSE
06-13-2009, 12:14 AM
same with white rice and white flour

diggy
06-13-2009, 01:08 AM
same with white rice and white flour

Didn't know about the rice. Thanks.

LORD NOSE
06-13-2009, 01:34 AM
why bleach wheat and rob it of all of its nutrients ?

why refine sugar ?

rice is sugar

why does white bread crumble and lose its form so much easier than wheat bread ?

what is the missing element ?

Black Man
06-15-2009, 10:18 AM
Elders and shamans in West Africa have said that, as the slave trade progressed, the "very best" of their peopel were sent to intentionally be captured by the slave traders. Their intentio nwas that these people would produce a lineage of greatness that would one day emerge to redeem its right place in the world.