PDA

View Full Version : Peace Audio Booth Fam

LyriCipher
06-12-2009, 06:33 PM
whats good..aint really post in here in a while..not too many familiar faces but whatup Zero and maximus, still doin their thing..posted some of me and my peoples earlier shit on my myspace

www.myspace.com/lyricipher (http://www.myspace.com/lyricipher)

for anyone thats interested..some feedback would be dope from some of the heads im not familiar with..if your in the beantown area hit us up and maybe we can do sumthin in the near future, we been doin shows all around new england so sharin venues and shit aint outta the question..peace enjoy the tracks

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-13-2009, 08:22 PM
you still killing it dude

ERN-DAWGY
06-14-2009, 03:26 AM
bong bong

LyriCipher
06-14-2009, 01:42 PM
yo ern my bad bout that track kid..alot of bullshit i had to take care of, had to move, the studio had to be moved also..one of the dudes in our crew joined the army so its beena hectic past few months..but we're workin on the new catacombs album and you gotta get on that so ill hit you on MSN with the beat soon..and peace shifter! i been comin thru peepin your shit time to time just couldnt comment cuz it wasnt on my computer but we should do sum shit together also just lemme kno..peace and keep checkin!