PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Other Face

Ninja
06-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Obama's speech in Aipac..

pLs0cJpE_VU

The Script:
We must isolate Hamas unless and until they renounce terrorism, recognize Israelís right to exist and abide by past agreements. There is no room at the negotiating table for terrorist organizations. That is why I opposed holding Elections in 2006 with Hamas on the ballot.

The Israelis and the Palestinian Authority warned us at the time against holding these Elections but this Administration pressed ahead and the result is a Gaza controlled by Hamas with rockets raining down on Israel.

Egypt must cut-off the smuggling of weapons in the Gaza

any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israelís identity as a Jewish State with secure, recognized, defensible borders. And Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel and it must remain undivided.

Our alliance is based on shared interests and shared values. Those who threaten Israel threaten us; Israel has always faced these threats on the frontlines and I will bring to the White House an unshakable commitment to Israelís security. That starts with insuring Israelís qualitative military advantage. I will insure that Israel can defend itself from any threat from Gaza to Tehran. Defense cooperation, defense cooperation between the United States and Israel is a model of success and it must be deepened. As President I will implement a memorandum of understanding that provides $30 billion in assistance to Israel over the next decade, investments to Israelís security that will not be tied to any other nation

Going forward we can enhance our cooperation on missile defense; we should export military equipment to our ally Israel under the same guidelines as NATO and I will always stand up for Israelís right to defend itself in the United Nations and around the world.

and as President I will never compromise when it comes to Israelís security

Uncle Steezo
06-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Analysis?

drippie k
06-13-2009, 05:45 PM
why is america doing so much shit for israel? they have a good enough military in the first place to defend themselves, do they really need that much money from us?

if the Palestinians had their own country and area to control for itself, they wouldn't have terrorists fighting for liberation

beautifulrock
06-13-2009, 06:06 PM
We created the modern state of Israel, it's our fault, that's why.

PALEFORCE
06-13-2009, 06:13 PM
bullshit

Olive Oil Goombah
06-13-2009, 06:20 PM
does this really surprise anyone.

Blaim the Nazis

Drunken Monk
06-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Fuck america
aerica will be destroyed by hamas

be sure

Drunken Monk
06-13-2009, 06:22 PM
does this really surprise anyone.

Blaim the nazis

u are the nazi

OddioPellMell
Israel owns America and controlls there money. palistinians dont stand a chance

PALEFORCE
america is being destroyed by the majority of americans

Drunken Monk
06-13-2009, 06:26 PM
america is being destroyed by the majority of americans

agreed

Drunken Monk
06-13-2009, 06:27 PM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6133144428d57ac5/

fuck america

beautifulrock
06-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Drunken Monk. Please don't be jealous. America is an awesome place to live. Even if our leaders are complete tools, you wouldn't say shit about this place if you actually lived or visited here. It's by far, the funnest place on Earth. Sorry.

PALEFORCE
06-13-2009, 06:38 PM
i live in america and i am 100% unsatisfied besides the fact we have the constitution and bill of rights oh..wait...i forgot we dont

Drunken Monk
06-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Drunken Monk. Please don't be jealous. America is an awesome place to live. Even if our leaders are complete tools, you wouldn't say shit about this place if you actually lived or visited here. It's by far, the funnest place on Earth. Sorry.

funnest place?

the country wit more people killed

people die every day in EVERYcorner by drugs , racism ETC ETC......

ku klux klan

cia

DRUGS

i SAY SHITTTTTT @ AMERICAAAAA

I NEVER WIL GO TO AMERICAAAAA

NEVA NEVA

AMERICA IS FULL OF JEWS AND ASSLICKERS FAGGOTS

beautifulrock
06-13-2009, 06:55 PM
funnest place?

the country wit more people killed

people die every day in very corner by drugs , racism

ku klux klan
cia

i SAY SHITTTTTT @ AMERICAAAAA

I NEVER WIL GO TO AMERICAAAAA

NEVA NEVA

AMERICA IS FULL OF JEWS AND ASSLICKERS FAGGOTS
Wow, you really think that's all there is? I personally have never ever seen a Hacidic jew in my life, nor a Klansman. And the only person I ever saw killed was some chick who ran her bike into a minivan. You have an incredibly distorted view of this place. Everything you see on TV is not the whole story. This is a huge place. Just about every town however has a Movie Theater, a Department store where you can find music, and several great places to eat and drink and enjoy your friend's company. That's what America is all about. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Detroit maybe. Monk needs Six Flags, and Wet T-Shirt contests in his life, he has become bitter.

http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=5af3f198a4ee2644&s_cq=pictures+wet+t-shirt+contest&s_cid=193014127961813129620383510507455960967&s_cim=1244937425107&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2Fslog.thestranger.com%2Ffiles%2F2 008%2F06%2Frose.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml

Here's what you're missing, sorry.

Drunken Monk
06-13-2009, 07:13 PM
u are ridiculous faggg
go speak wit ya fag americans friends

bunch of fat wacks
get a kentuky friedkitche some dollars and be happy
all that an american needs

i hope america wll be destroyed by north korea or arabia soon

beautifulrock
06-13-2009, 07:22 PM
u are ridiculous faggg
go speak wit ya fag americans friends

bunch of fat wacks
get a kentuky friedkitche some dollars and be happy
all that an american needs

i hope america wll be destroyed by north korea or arabia soonHow am I ridiculous? Because I'm speaking in a calm and courteous manner to you? Because I'm trying to explain to you that the things you are saying are flat out wrong? You have never been here, that's obvious. If you were, you would have serious reservations about going back to the sand pit you live in. What is fun about your country? Tell me, I'm dying to know.