PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys, Obama is not a hero. Quite the opposite in fact, he has done nothing.

beautifulrock
06-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Sunny, try not to get in a liberal uproar and erase this. I am not a republican. I am not a Democrat. Those two groups have one thing in common, they represent money. Barack Obama represents money. He represents the rich and Wall Street. So what has he done? Remember Bush? He held a Republican majority in Congress and shoved whatever bill he wanted down our throats. Obama holds a Democratic majority in congress and what has he done with it? Nothing. Scientists say we need to curb greenhouse gases by 40% over the next 10 years. Obama signed a bill that would cut greenhouse gases by 4%. What a pussy. The press uproared about his "bills" to close Gitmo and start bringing our troops home within the next 14 months, but that's not what those "bills" said at all. All they really were was a promise to "look at" the problem further down the line, meanwhile people are still being tortured and our youth is still getting blown up by roadside bombs. The biggest blunder by far however is what he actually DID do. He threw good money after bad, bailing out his buddies on Wall Street keeping the wealth with the wealthy.

Look, if something is not working, throwing money at it will not fix the problem. Quite the contrary, all it is is wasteful spending. Companies MUST be allowed to fail. This way the companies that were working, can buy up all those assets making them even stronger companies. It's like this, if you have a daughter who hasn't the slightest clue as to the value of money and she maxes out the 3 credit cards you give her in 3 days, you don't pay her bills, give her 3 more cards and pat her on the back and say it's ok, you CUT those motherfuckers up.

Look for the devaluization of the US dollar, coming soon to a neighborhood near you. We're fucked.

Koolish
06-13-2009, 07:33 PM
you don't pay her bills, give her 3 more cards and pat her on the back and say it's ok, you CUT those motherfuckers up.
word, pure truth.

PALEFORCE
06-13-2009, 07:41 PM
We have got to abolish the fed

beautifulrock
06-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Hahaha, would it surprise you to know the Fed is a privately owned corporation basically above the law?

PALEFORCE
06-13-2009, 08:37 PM
NOT ONLY THAT BUT OUR GOVERNMENT HAS THE POWER TO PRINT ITS OWN INTREST FREE CURRENCY. THIS IS WHY KENNEDY AND LINCOLN GOT SHOT. HERE IS A SPEECH FROM KENNEDY.
xhZk8ronces

Uncle Steezo
06-13-2009, 11:07 PM
I like obama for what his image represents.

Black man in the most powerful
public position.

beautifulrock
06-13-2009, 11:11 PM
He has the power to do so much, but instead he goes on TV and cavorts around the World "presenting" his image, but I have to ask, while he's doing that, who's running the country?

PALEFORCE
06-13-2009, 11:20 PM
the same ppl running the world
cfr
bilderberg group
trilateral commission
rothschilds
rockerfellrs
warburgs
harriman
nazis

PALEFORCE
06-13-2009, 11:30 PM

public position.

obama represents deciet and corruption, greed, corporations .... a real highlight in black history...[/sarcasm]

LORD NOSE
06-13-2009, 11:40 PM
when have presidents ever ran the country ?

Mic Tyson
06-13-2009, 11:43 PM
I doubt a thread like this was made about bush in the months after he was elected

PALEFORCE
06-13-2009, 11:53 PM
you havent been paying attention mic

ALCATRAZ
06-14-2009, 01:10 AM

public position.
word the fuck up

beautifulrock
06-14-2009, 01:56 AM
I doubt a thread like this was made about bush in the months after he was electedNo, actually there was this
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=e5f205167ef6d528&s_cq=9-11&s_cid=311282430816397419760242097881639190919&s_cim=1244962581761&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldproutassembly.org%2Fima ges%2F9-11%28a%29.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml

diggy
06-14-2009, 02:02 AM
Mic tyson - just as dumb as TSA.

LORD NOSE
06-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Sunny, try not to

leave me alone man - i don't get into the political stuff

presidents are presidents i don't care if they black white or greenish

same stuff different robot

BUT -

BO's (lol) image does something for black people

and that image will be desecrated

its a trick

whitey
06-14-2009, 12:36 PM
^hopefully it helps some of them step their game up. a little inspiration.

diggy
06-14-2009, 12:56 PM
leave me alone man - i don't get into the political stuff

presidents are presidents i don't care if they black white or greenish

same stuff different robot

BUT -

BO's (lol) image does something for black people

and that image will be desecrated

its a trick

Yes, there is that trend to destroy the black masculine image. If they destroy his image, they destroy the hope of some black people.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Obama promised alot and will probably deliver very little.

Big surprise.

I knew he wasn't going to do 90% of what he said he wanted to.....anybody who thought otherwise is too young and naive to know how politicians work.

Obama really doesn't represent anything special to me.

The fact that idiot Palin was chosen as vP made it easier to vote for Obama.

But it would not have even mattered either way.

This shit is inevitable.

Supreme-NRT
06-14-2009, 03:48 PM
you dont cut your own credit cards, do you ?

Mumm Ra
06-14-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't own any to cut....

Supreme-NRT
06-14-2009, 04:22 PM
fair enough.

beautifulrock
06-14-2009, 10:36 PM
This thread is in serious need of a distraction, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty

67GSo3MxGi0

drippie k
06-15-2009, 12:13 AM
i say we are past due of a fuckin all out uprising n destroying everything, start the fuck over from scratch, wouldn't that be nice??

diggy
06-15-2009, 01:15 AM
well, we're already destroying everything including ourselves.

EAGLE EYE
06-15-2009, 01:17 AM
he said he was going to reform the patent & copyright system which is currently so screwed up and abused that innovation has come to a gridlock.

if he doesn't fix this well then.....

i will gladly flick a bloody booger in his general direction

LORD NOSE
06-15-2009, 01:24 AM
he said he was going to reform the patent & copyright system which is currently so screwed up and abused that innovation has come to a gridlock.

if he doesn't fix this well then.....

i will gladly flick a bloody booger in his general direction

ok - now you're trying too hard - there is a time and place for jokes

diggy
06-15-2009, 01:46 AM
Speaking of innovation and stuff, U.S. should be number 1 at that instead of Japan being known for that.

A damn shame.

beautifulrock
06-15-2009, 01:55 AM
The US needs to start producing again, and not just nuclear submarines, and cigarettes.

diggy
06-15-2009, 01:59 AM
exactly

IrOnMaN
06-15-2009, 01:24 PM
I have faith in Obama and his administration that they will lead America in the right direction.

It's just my OPINION.

beautifulrock
07-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Faith is so incredibly dangerous. Probably more dangerous than all the evils released from Pandora's Box combined.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-29-2009, 07:47 PM
The highest levels of the Obama administration are infested with members of a shadowy, elitist cabal intent on installing a one-world government that subverts the will of the American people.

It sounds crazy, but that’s what a group of very persistent conspiracy theorists insists, and they point to President Obama’s nominee for Health and Human Services Secretary, Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, as the latest piece of evidence supporting their claims.

It turns out that Sebelius – like top administration economists Timothy Geithner, Larry Summers and Paul Volcker, as well as leading Obama diplomats Richard Holbrooke and Dennis Ross – is a Bilderberger. That is, she is someone who has participated in the annual invitation-only conference held by an elite international organization known as the Bilderberg group.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20010.html#ixzz0MhOtezU7 (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20010.html#ixzz0MhOtezU7)

President Obama will attend the controversial Security and Prosperity Partnership meeting with Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper next month, it has been revealed.
The White House had not responded to requests to verify Obama’s schedule during the second week of August, however, a statement from Press Secretary Robert Gibbs titled “Upcoming Travel by the President,” confirms that Obama will attend the recently re-branded
“North American Leader’s Summit” in Mexico.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-to-attend-north-american-union-meeting/

dun-dun-duuuunnnnnn

IrOnMaN
07-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Faith is so incredibly dangerous. Probably more dangerous than all the evils released from Pandora's Box combined.

I think a lot of people are now starting to point the finger at Obama and his administration for the way America is headed. You people need to understand that the man and his administration haven't been in office for at least a year. Understand that reconstructing America's economy and health care system will take time and effort. All this cannot be accomplished in six or eight months.

All I'm saying is just be patient. That's all. Just my opinion.

P.S. Please don't try to -rep me for stating my opinion. I cannot stand people like you who think you know anything and get upset immediately when someone disagrees with you. If you don't like what I have to say or what other people have to say, just ignore it and forget it. Everything you say isn't going to be correct and people will challenge your opinion. Be mature for once in your life. Thanks.

Black Man
07-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Obama's agenda is the same agenda as damn near every president that came before him. All he's doing is continuing the work that was left for him to continue, and when he's out of office then the next head of the corporation, I mean the next president will then continue where he left off.

It's funny when Bush Jr. was in office he was merely a puppet, now all of a sudden the puppet master decided to cut the strings from the puppet because the president is an african-american?

Regardless of a person's ethnicity if they're able to futher the progress of the 10% and their agenda, then they will be used and this is no secret. They're still the 85% regardless of the perceived position they hold.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2009, 11:43 AM
what you're saying is fine in theory, but presidents are just figureheads, they make no difference in the grand policy making scheme. read those two articles in my last post and you'll see this is just a perpetuation of the status quo under a new, friendlier face.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2009, 11:44 AM
that was in response to ironman, not black man

black man's on point.

IrOnMaN
07-30-2009, 11:50 AM
So, President Obama is just a front man, the man who takes all of the heat while the real masterminds order Obama what to say and what to do.

beautifulrock
07-30-2009, 11:53 AM
I just want to say that having faith in something is not an opinion. Opinions are informed and based on facts, Ironman is just crossing his fingers and wishin' on a prayer. I have faith that the Mets will come back to make the playoffs, but that just isn't realistic and it isn't an opinion. It's a fantasy.

beautifulrock
07-30-2009, 11:54 AM
So, President Obama is just a front man, the man who takes all of the heat while the real masterminds order Obama what to say and what to do.
Isn't that obvious? The man hasn't actually led anything ever. That's why he spent the first four months of his presidency on television.

Black Man
07-30-2009, 11:58 AM
A person, country, nation, or business can be lead in the right direction or it can be lead in the wrong direction, regardless the people are being lead one way or another.

beautifulrock
07-30-2009, 12:07 PM
"The people want leadership! In the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert to a mirage and when they discover there is no water, they will drink the sand."

Michael J. Fox from The American President

drippie k
07-30-2009, 04:25 PM
"The people want leadership! In the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert to a mirage and when they discover there is no water, they will drink the sand."

Michael J. Fox from The American President

real shit comin from ol shake n bake

IrOnMaN
07-31-2009, 02:01 PM
Isn't that obvious? The man hasn't actually led anything ever. That's why he spent the first four months of his presidency on television.

Well, it isn't obvious to a lot of people, obviously. I guess most people are blind by what the media says.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-31-2009, 05:58 PM
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8288/gifbinobamahesitate.gif

AcidPhosphate69
08-01-2009, 01:48 PM

I think Andrew Jackson was one of the last IMO.

Dopium486
08-17-2009, 11:39 PM
People need to realize that things can't be fixed over night. What did you expect Obama to do? Immediately alter the direction this countries been heading instantly?

Obama was left with a disaster when he was elected.
Economy in trouble, Terrible Foreign Relations, War in Iraq + Afghanistan, Global Warming Crisis, and now people have more distrust in politics then they ever did before.

Not to mention all the Critisicm he gets from the Republican Party and even from his own party. The Republicans are essentially rejecting everything he has to offer and not coming up with there own compromises. His ideas have to go through Congress in order for them to become a reality, which is why the change you guys all want is happening slower than you would like

I think Obama understands that for any change to occur, he has to be a moderate and try to appeal to both sides. Thats the only way that things will pass Congress. Enough of trying to get everything that you want, you have to reach across the table.

racist randy
08-17-2009, 11:43 PM
LOL It took Bush 8 years to put us in the shithole we in now, You think Obama gonna get us out overnight????

P.S.: I do agree comapines should be allowed to fail (SOME COMPANIES)

beautifulrock
08-18-2009, 03:33 AM
LOL It took Bush 8 years to put us in the shithole we in now, You think Obama gonna get us out overnight????

P.S.: I do agree comapines should be allowed to fail (SOME COMPANIES)Why don't you just admit you've never spent more than 10 minutes researching politics in your life and step your ignorant ass out of my thread, you don't know shit how any of this works so stop pretending. You are still a child.

DrunkenMasta303
08-18-2009, 04:42 AM
hollow fartz is a left-brained prisoner

Uncle Steezo
08-18-2009, 06:08 AM
left brain prison...damn.
that's an oxymoron and a paradox.

narc
08-18-2009, 06:37 AM
The US needs to start producing again, and not just nuclear submarines, and cigarettes.

the problem with your theory brock is that allowing companies to fail, and going back to a primary based economy will be reverse progress, the transition into tiertary based economies is natural, but it does bring higher-earning corruption in banks, federal services etc.
while other countries like india, brazil and china are still in primary/secondary economies, they are slowly evolving into tiertary economies like britain, us etc.

The reason that obama is throwing money at companies is to prevent the reverse progress.

but the whole system is flawed anyway imo.

Regardless of a person's ethnicity if they're able to futher the progress of the 10%

stopped reading

beautifulrock
08-18-2009, 07:07 AM
the problem with your theory brock is that allowing companies to fail, and going back to a primary based economy will be reverse progress, the transition into tiertary based economies is natural, but it does bring higher-earning corruption in banks, federal services etc.
while other countries like india, brazil and china are still in primary/secondary economies, they are slowly evolving into tiertary economies like britain, us etc.

The reason that obama is throwing money at companies is to prevent the reverse progress.

but the whole system is flawed anyway imo.

stopped readingbut it isn't reverse progress. Allowing poison banks to fail allows well run banks to buy up progressive assets and weed out those assets which are nothing more than ponzi schemes. It allows light to be shed on the Bernie Madoffs of the world and is the first step toward a long term and long lasting progress. Throwing good money after bad turns good money into bad. This will spiral out of control.

narc
08-18-2009, 07:11 AM
but it isn't reverse progress. Allowing poison banks to fail allows well run banks to buy up progressive assets and weed out those assets which are nothing more than ponzi schemes. It allows light to be shed on the Bernie Madoffs of the world and is the first step toward a long term and long lasting progress. Throwing good money after bad turns good money into bad. This will spiral out of control.

politicans = short sighted :P

My Brother's Keeper
08-19-2009, 06:51 PM
I agree with alot from both sides of this... I believe Obama is a good man at heart and that he is going to try and do the best he can... sadly enough this amounts to jack shit since the president doesnt run shit in this country, it's the super rich most of whom we've never even seen or heard of before... My dude Immortal Technique said it best... please check this shit out.... http://hiphopnews.yuku.com/topic/916

jaupoon
08-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Yeah Immortal Technique is indeed the man.
In my mind Ron Paul was the only worthy candidate. And YES we do need to get rid of (or AT LEAST audit the fed).

beautifulrock
08-20-2009, 12:09 PM
Yeah Immortal Technique is indeed the man.
In my mind Ron Paul was the only worthy candidate. And YES we do need to get rid of (or AT LEAST audit the fed).Ron Paul is an NWO puppet too, don't kid yourself, just trace his lineage and his monetary backers. Obama will be a scapegoat and his run as president will last exactly 1 term. Perhaps at that point a third party will emerge to challenge the majors and might actually be victorious, but thinking change will come out of that is ludicrous because the House and Senate will still be a majority of Republicans and Democrats. Then you will really see how powerless a president can be.

DUMBO
08-21-2009, 12:00 AM
The US market economy has always been subsidized enormously by government spending. Haven't you ever thought about the unemployment rate if all public employment was nixed? The army? The low-level civil servants? The subsidies to corporate farming, corporate industry and 'private sector' knowledge sector industries by way of universities and research funding?

Honestly, brock what are you talking about? The stimulus and bailouts were just fast versions of the regular slow game.

beautifulrock
08-21-2009, 12:13 AM
The stimulus and bailouts were economic terrorism by the banking cartel. You can believe whatever you want.

What does your first point have to do with anything at all? The bailouts contributed to slashing government budgets and subsidies so what exactly the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know?

DUMBO
08-21-2009, 04:34 AM
The stimulus and bailouts were economic terrorism by the banking cartel. You can believe whatever you want.

What does your first point have to do with anything at all? The bailouts contributed to slashing government budgets and subsidies so what exactly the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know?

the bailouts were a subsidy.

beautifulrock
08-21-2009, 05:41 AM
Sure if you want to distort it that way, but assistance to the wealthiest people in the county isn't the true intended nature of a subsidy. Subsidies aren't created to help failing companies with worthless toxic assets stay afloat. they are meant to help actual people in need. The type of subsidy you're talking about is perverse subsidy.

LORD ZERO
08-21-2009, 02:37 PM
my words exactly