diggy
06-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Sunny, those were powerful stuff.

LORD NOSE
06-16-2009, 02:24 AM
Yes Sir !

diggy
06-16-2009, 03:02 AM
I believe HIV for the most part to be a hoax for many reasons - too much to mention now, but I've made numerous threads on "hiv/AIDS" if you wanna look it up.

I mean HIV could possibly be a real virus, but the HIV test is not (according to some) HIV specific. That means a person could be said to be HIV + for some other reason like "junk dna" floating around in their blood or other reasons.

Once a person is told they are HIV +, they are told (I think) to take medication which will let them live longer (smh). The meds they are given produce side effect like liver damage, loss of weight, loss of fat deposits in the face, diarrhea, overall weakness and unable to do their normal routines, and even death. Yes, death is a side effect of some HIV meds.

There are many cases in which people are told they are HIV +, take meds and die a few years later. You could check for yourself on google at a reputable site of the side effects of HIV meds. Thorough research on this and videos featuring people like "Peter Deusberg" and others, have led me to believe that it is the HIV meds killing people NOT the supposed "virus".

It is all part of the mass depopulation agenda, imo. They are making lots of $$ while causing death to those they dislike. There are not enough black people imo reasearching this and other scientifical destructions aimed at us which leads me to believe that black people (the few of us left) would one day wake up asking what happened to all the black people cuz most of us would be dead by this depopulation program. By then the plan would be in its conclusion phase and it would be too late.