PDA

View Full Version : Is AIDS a Biological Weapon (of the US Government)?

LORD NOSE
06-15-2009, 12:27 PM
UJtvcZb6ILo

diggy
06-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Ya, Sunny, I've been speaking for awhile on HIV/AIDS.

By the time folks see, it would be too late, imo.

LORD NOSE
06-16-2009, 01:27 AM
Ya, Sunny, I've been speaking for awhile on HIV/AIDS.

By the time folks see, it would be too late, imo.

for the past 2 days 2012 has been on my mind-and i realize now that they put obama in office at this time - and some other things that i cannot mention right now leads me to believe that something is seriously up - we Better get prepared for major change

diggy
06-16-2009, 01:50 AM
for the past 2 days 2012 has been on my mind-and i realize now that they put obama in office at this time - and some other things that i cannot mention right now leads me to believe that something is seriously up - we Better get prepared for major change

Could you expand on that sometime?

What kind of change do you think would happen?

LORD NOSE
06-16-2009, 02:03 AM
not sure of the outcome - but a change of the guards is inevitable

maybe in a month or so i'll be able to speak on it

beautifulrock
06-16-2009, 02:42 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200

The only African States on the list are Ethiopia, Egypt, and Nigeria, and the study advocates introduction of contraception measures. This is a huge leap from genocide.

diggy
06-16-2009, 03:09 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200

The only African States on the list are Ethiopia, Egypt, and Nigeria, and the study advocates introduction of contraception measures. This is a huge leap from genocide.

From the same source:

"The report advocates the promotion of contraception (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraception) and other population reduction measures."

Wiki does not go into what exactly those reduction measures are, but those who keep their eye on things know.

Reduction: decrease: the act of decreasing or reducing something

reduction Not prevention.

diggy
06-16-2009, 03:12 AM
Genocide it is.

E. Creating Conditions Conducive to Fertility Decline (http://www.population-security.org/28-APP2B.html#I-E)

II. Action to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline: Population and a Development Assistance Strategy (http://www.population-security.org/28-APP2B.html#II)

Functional Assistance Programs to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline (http://www.population-security.org/28-APP2B.html#II-B)

Abortion (http://www.population-security.org/28-APP2B.html#IV-B-1-a)

http://www.population-security.org/28-APP2.html

Robert
06-16-2009, 04:32 AM
Don't quote from wikipedia as fact and evidence.

Robert
06-16-2009, 04:35 AM
Population control is not a bad thing from an ecological perspective.

The more stress humans put on the environment through the consequences of unchecked population growth, the more people will perish in the long run in my opinion.

LORD NOSE
06-16-2009, 08:34 AM

The more stress humans put on the environment through the consequences of unchecked population growth, the more people will perish in the long run in my opinion.

thats a dam shame

Robert
06-16-2009, 01:27 PM
thats a dam shame

Do you have more to say?

diggy
06-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Those who truly believe in population control should not enforce this belief on others, but show and prove their belief of it by not having babies - let their own population numbers reduce!!!

Robert
06-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Those who truly believe in population control should not enforce this belief on others, but show and prove their belief of it by not having babies - let their own population numbers reduce!!!

That is true enough.

However, I think perhaps the instinctual "need" to have children should perhaps be counteracted by legislation in countries where population growth is unchecked.

It is a touchy issue for sure, some people might say you would be denying them their basic rights.

Mumm Ra
06-17-2009, 12:27 AM
don't forget this thread (the video) was about mass DEpopulation
not just population control

LORD NOSE
06-17-2009, 05:21 AM
Do you have more to say?

yup - plenty - but you won't hear me

whitey
06-17-2009, 07:39 AM
no.

its a virus.

hopped to humans from monkeys.

Big Risk
06-17-2009, 11:48 AM
^but monkeys and humans have been interacting since both walked the earth, not just in the 70s.

To think a man got it from a monkey then youre fucking stupid. We woulda had aids a long time ago. fuckin dumbass, you just another DUMB FUCK.

Big Risk
06-17-2009, 11:50 AM

Then kill yourself, your family and anyone else who thinks population control (or the taking of billions of lives) is ok.

And the award for biggest cattle goes to Robert.

diggy
06-17-2009, 01:25 PM
^but monkeys and humans have been interacting since both walked the earth, not just in the 70s.

To think a man got it from a monkey then youre fucking stupid. We woulda had aids a long time ago. fuckin dumbass, you just another DUMB FUCK.

I was just gonna mention the same thing u did in the first paragraph of what you just wrote. I see it the same way.

Don't believe the hype.

Think!

Robert
06-18-2009, 04:03 AM
Then kill yourself, your family and anyone else who thinks population control (or the taking of billions of lives) is ok.

Yeah, I think it's pretty clear I wasn't referring to the video, which is complete bullshit anyway, or referring to taking people's lives.

I'm talking about stuff like the one child policy in China.

Robert
06-18-2009, 04:12 AM
Just to clear things up:

I don't think AIDS/HIV is a "population control measure".

I do think population control is necessary through legislation like China's one child policy in order for disasters (famine, for example) to be avoided in the long term.

This is common sense really. The Planet can only support a certain number of people. This doesn't mean I am advocating the killing of innocent people, which seems to be how my previous statement was interpreted.

Durag
06-18-2009, 04:17 AM

Shut the fuck up.

Population control isnt a bad thing, otherwise we will use up all our resouces and the earth will discintigrate a lot faster.

And hey, if population control was properly implemented around 20 years ago, you wouldnt exist, so i think thats a positive point to bring across when discussing the pros of population control.

And there is no way aids is a biological weapon, thats some illuminati bullshit.

LORD NOSE
06-18-2009, 11:17 AM
ok - say what yall have to say without all the emotional rants

you don't have to believe that aids a biological weapon used by the gubment to control population -

but you don't know if aids is a biological weapon used by the gubment to control population -

what would lead you to know as opposed to believing it is true ?

the info is there - research for yourself

but don't post disrespectful childish insults to those who see what you don't see when you haven't even gave thought or done any research into what it is you say you don't believe

Robert
06-18-2009, 01:29 PM
you don't have to believe that aids a biological weapon used by the gubment to control population -

but you don't know if aids is a biological weapon used by the gubment to control population -

It is impossible to prove it isn't. I realise that. I'm sure you do too.

Try proving 100% that unicorns don't exist. It is also impossible, even though most people would say that unicorns are a mythical creature.

You have a fair point on the "evidence" front.

I will try tomorrow to get a hold of my friend's journal account and see what information I can find on AIDS/HIV (yeah, diggy just chill, I'm getting there).

Once again, I stress that I was not saying that population control via AIDS/HIV is justified. I am surprised that people came to this conclusion from my comments.

I am not trying to break this topic down. Like I said, I'll see what I can find tomorrow to add to the discussion.

Robert
06-18-2009, 01:32 PM
but don't post disrespectful childish insults to those who see what you don't see when you haven't even gave thought or done any research into what it is you say you don't believe

That is rather presumptuous of you (if that comment is partly directed at me).

Have you read peer reviewed journal articles on: the origin of HIV/AIDS, it's potential as a biological weapon, or it's structure/function?

LORD NOSE
06-18-2009, 02:14 PM
That is rather presumptuous of you (if that comment is partly directed at me).

at you ?

nah - were you disrespectful to anyone in this thread ?

cause i don't see it

you disagree - and thats healthy

Robert
06-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I was referring to the research part of the question.

whitey
06-20-2009, 12:19 PM

your serious with this cheech?

we were interacting with rats for thousands of years too and it took until the middle ages there to get the black plague. we are still interacting with rats and theres not another black plague.

viruses mutate smart guy.

swine flu?

clean yourself up big risk, your a mess.

SubConsciousThoughts
06-20-2009, 05:49 PM
i actually have 2 different yet sorta similar views on this

1. It may have been merely accidental, who knows maybe they were trying to develop a cure for something and instead developed AIDS. They most likely tested it on animals who may have escaped or maybe even humans or there could have just been a spill. Of course the government would not admit of there own carelessness so they would make something up like they did.

2. It could have been developed as a biological weapon, I mean when the disease was "first" discovered 6-7 years after Vietnam and we all know what chemical was used in Vietnam (Agent Orange) so it would be no surprise if we attempted to invent a new more dangerous chemical and while doing this they invented AIDS and tested it out 1st on gays to see the effects and well it all went down hill from there.

Both probably the most plausible reasons for AIDS, and if not it's more believable then some dude fucked a monkey.

diggy
06-20-2009, 06:11 PM
I think we could agree that "science" in general is behind it.

SubConsciousThoughts
06-20-2009, 06:56 PM

Your generalizing, Science is not the reason it exists it's due to love of money most likely.

Just because Technology can be bad don't mean Technology as a whole is bad, just means people are bad.

LORD NOSE
06-22-2009, 06:40 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif Is AIDS a Biological... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1600678#post1600678) 06-18-2009 02:05 AM Robert (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=33950)

You truly are a fucking faggit. I ask you a question and you give me some smart ass, cunt of a response. Top marks to you!! :)

grow up son

whitey
06-23-2009, 08:48 PM

was science the reason behind the black plague?

froth
06-23-2009, 09:08 PM

no, no we cant agree on that, not by any stretch of the imagination can i agree with that