PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Symbolism In Hollywood

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Ok this is deep you can watch all 22 parts from here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=328B8FCDBD7E5603

Part 1
1L1k8AxGe4g

At first I was like well its probably just coincidence, but theres so many, its impossible. You couldnt find this for any other 2 combinations of numbers.

and here http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Hollywood_911.htm

Not forgetting the Simpsons 9/11:

http://www.cremationofcare.com/images/911/911_simpsons.JPG

ALCATRAZ
06-16-2009, 03:38 PM
what does it all mean

Sean
06-16-2009, 03:54 PM
So the government told their top secret plan to destroy the world trade centers to Hollywood years before it happened just to fuck with people? lol

My guess is the significance of the numbers 911 being the emergency number in USA, maybe some of the Hollywood producers like to throw it in there as a kind of subliminal message connoting danger or emergency or whatever

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-16-2009, 05:07 PM
idk its very hard to believe until you watch all of them, then it gets kinda eerie.

still not sure about this, but some of them, odd

Mumm Ra
06-16-2009, 05:23 PM
at least half of the instances in that video looked like a stretch to me
I mean the Ernest one with the file cabinets moving around...
seeing airline gates 9 and 11 behind George Clooney (I wonder how many movies you could see different number gates in? and it's not like 9 and 14 or 3 would be next to each other)
seeing 9:11 on a laptop countdown (again, I'm sure there's dozens of movies with "countdowns" not showing 9:11)
the elevator showing floors 9 then 11 (lol come on)
Rugrats??

yeah a few were a little odd no doubt
but like it was said, what does or would it even mean? was there was somebody on the production or direction set of ALL these movies that conspired to put these two numbers on screen, that knew 9-11 was gonna happen?

I like Sean's idea tho. I don't buy the WTC part of it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-16-2009, 05:32 PM
at least half of the instances in that video looked like a stretch to me
I mean the Ernest one with the file cabinets moving around...

yes maybe but that you didnt mention on that one about the American Airlines poster that was up between them. And why the fuck did they decide to have filing cabinets moving around like that?

And dont forget there are 22 parts to this film LOL, ive only watching part one, but im guessing theyre all the same thing

Mumm Ra
06-16-2009, 05:49 PM
word and such

Uncle Steezo
06-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Twin towers:teef
Planes:sugar
Bush:???

Sean
06-17-2009, 11:24 AM
yes maybe but that you didnt mention on that one about the American Airlines poster that was up between them. And why the fuck did they decide to have filing cabinets moving around like that?

And dont forget there are 22 parts to this film LOL, ive only watching part one, but im guessing theyre all the same thing

lol I'm guessing that if some of the clips in this video are a stretch, it's gonna get worse as it goes on. The one from the Bone collector - they just showed a few clips of New York with the Twin Towers visible (tallest buildings in New York) and then later on the number 119 pops up

It might be hard to believe that they're coincidence, but think of the alternative - the government controls ALL media (even the fuckin Rugrats movie lol) and puts in secret hidden clues about their evil plots to control the world - just to fuck with youtube nerds...LOL

I've never understood the whole 9/11 hidden messages and shit like the folded dollar bills - if the government are making evil plans to kill thousands of people then why would they go to such great lengths to tell everyone about it in hidden messages??

Also I just noticed the one from "Problem Child 2" (lol wtf) and one of them is just him standing in front of a dart board that has both the numbers 9 and 11 on (as all dart boards do) lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-17-2009, 11:39 AM
I've never understood the whole 9/11 hidden messages and shit like the folded dollar bills - if the government are making evil plans to kill thousands of people then why would they go to such great lengths to tell everyone about it in hidden messages??

l

because symbolism is very important to these people for whatever reason, it always has been.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-17-2009, 05:59 PM
This album cover was scheduled to be released in early September 2001:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/TheCoupCoverLarge.jpg

Im sure youve all seen and heard this album before, felt like adding it to the thread lol, that is a HUGGEEE coincidence, just goes to show you about coincidences

x7fifteen4
06-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Don't forget the fact that Killarmy released Fear Love and War on 9/11 2001 and they were always rhyming about terrorism. On one track that was released on that day, 9th Prince talked about blowing up planes. That shit was one hell of a coincidence!

food for thought
06-18-2009, 10:55 PM
what are your theories on what happened that day?

do you think it was an inside job?

LORD NOSE
06-19-2009, 12:43 AM
That shit was one hell of a coincidence!

nah - they come from a long line of prophets

baritone
06-19-2009, 08:02 PM
get the fuck outta here