PDA

View Full Version : Mutabaruka debating about Rastafarians, Haile Selaissie, African History, Religion

food for thought
06-19-2009, 12:59 AM
Mutabaruka (Rasta/Artist/Poet/Philosopher) on Religious Hardtalk

he addresses many misconceptions and debates this dude who wrote a half-ass book about Rastas

very interesting and fast paced

February 18, 2009

Pt. 1 of 6
a0dh5HjzEn8

Pt 2
"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/72zNEoOwP5A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/72zNEoOwP5A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pt 3
7SZ_70zCVn8

Pt.4
he murks dude on this one about his faulty research
2zlez8Gtmrs

Pt.5
cMkzWftK_1Q

Pt.6
7FBdD1BTzrI

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-20-2009, 10:02 AM
I watched this all. It was a good debate between two smart men of God, one a Christian, one a Rastafarian, and I think they both made their points. However clearly Mutabaruka won the debate, and I continue to think its a legit religion.

knewcheeze
06-20-2009, 12:54 PM
yup Selassie da 1st is that man from revalations 5:5

LORD NOSE
06-20-2009, 07:45 PM
yup Selassie da 1st is that man from revalations 5:5

5Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."

what scroll did selassie I open ?

and what did he actually do or say to uplift black people ?

food for thought
06-20-2009, 07:53 PM
did yall watch the videos?

he talks about he illegitmacy of the bible and Jesus Christ

ALCATRAZ
06-21-2009, 04:48 AM
1Jgmldxv2P0

knewcheeze
06-22-2009, 03:19 PM
"what scroll did selassie I open ?"

welp......revalations is a vision......the scroll is the Bible...the book that Allah called the poison book...

"and what did he actually do or say to uplift black people ?"

thats what google is 4 my brother....lol....

LORD NOSE
06-22-2009, 05:50 PM
"what scroll did selassie I open ?"

welp......revalations is a vision......the scroll is the Bible...the book that Allah called the poison book...

"and what did he actually do or say to uplift black people ?"

thats what google is 4 my brother....lol....

ok

knewcheeze
06-23-2009, 11:30 AM
what thats it?

eye thought you was gonna bring up how Elijah Muhammad said he is the man from revalations 5:5

PEACE SUNNY WINTERS!!!!!!!

LORD NOSE
06-23-2009, 11:49 AM
what thats it?

eye thought you was gonna bring up how Elijah Muhammad said he is the man from revalations 5:5

PEACE SUNNY WINTERS!!!!!!!

Peace Man -

i really wanted to hear/read from someone, their testimony on how Selassie I raised them up to a higher level of existence

knewcheeze
06-25-2009, 07:02 PM
om defineatly lacking in my study of Selassie

been concentrating on other things

the main thing which Jah caused elevation was him representing the tribe of Judah in these last days

being the 225th ruler of a dynasty started by the son of Solomon and Sheeba

the ark of the covanent holder

but his earthly duties as King and representing the tribe of Judah kept him from really being able to bring alot of knowledge...if Jah was like

"yeah om the one every christain and jew and muslim is waiting for"

the Centrel intels would have been like

"we killing this guy right now"

http://worldofjah.ning.com/photo/1042051:Photo:17945