PDA

View Full Version : The Tree of Life

Uncle Steezo
06-19-2009, 08:27 PM
I have prepared an in depth presentation for yall to ingest and digest.

I'm out for the night but I will post up branch by branch tomorrow.

In the meantime post questions or specific subtopics you want me to include.

Falcon, feel free to contribute to this and double check my math so to speak.

LORD NOSE
06-19-2009, 11:58 PM
Great family

i don't know about the other one though

style - answer your PMs dammit

Mumm Ra
06-20-2009, 05:42 AM
lookin forward to this one
you ever finish up those deity images? or plan to?
the couple you had posted up a while back were dope

Uncle Steezo
06-20-2009, 06:01 AM
Sunny I got ur pm. My phone is actin up so the respond was not going thru. I'm waiting for the comcast to come fix mư cable/inTernet as I type this. Dude cut it while mowing my lawn.

Anyway I have been studying and meditating heavily lately.
I'm thinking I should devote a thread to each branch. Each one is a discussion in itself.

Lucid
I got somethings in the works.

Look for pt.1 around 11am

LORD NOSE
06-20-2009, 07:47 AM
ahight - looking forward to building on this

Uncle Steezo
06-22-2009, 01:17 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/treeoflife1.gif

the tree of life is a system of classification that classifies all aspects of reality and their relationships to each other. it also serves as a roadmap to divinity.

the tree of life has been adopted, copied, imitated, stolen or perverted by every major religion and school of thought. from the kaballah to the 7 chakras to the christian sacraments to tribal african religion to the sciences, this systyem of catagorizing the order of reality is the root.

each category is represented by a key aspect of God. these aspects have been mistakenly called deities. they are actually attributes or faculties of ONE GOD the Creator.

the TOL(tree of Life) is arranged in descending order according to their role in the process of creation and their role in maintaining unity. by following the tree in reverse order, one transcends his animalistic self to awaken the God within, with the ultimate goal of becoming the god you were created to be. the TOL is multidimensional and multifunctional. it can be used in evry aspect of daily life as well as spiritual cultivation and science/math. it is simple and complex at the same time and takes a lifetime or more to maximize its lessons and power.

there are 11 stages(branches) or spheres on the TOL. their arrangement expresses relationships between groups of spheres that represent 3 stages of existence.

in this thread i will give an overview of the tree of life, then devote a thread to each branch, as each sphere can be expanded into a discussion of its own.

i would like this to be a discussion/debate/Q&A session rather than me just posting information. so feel free to ask questions and comment on anything i post.

LORD NOSE
06-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Peace

what is the first step in reaching the foot of the process ?

where do we start ?

LORD NOSE
07-01-2009, 08:46 PM
???

Mumm Ra
07-02-2009, 07:01 AM
yeah man, spark us up a tree why don't cha

Urban_Journalz
07-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Based on what I've read, I think we would start from the 10th sphere. Malkuth. Since at the present stage, we are Earth-bound and this sphere is related to our planet, I'd say Malkuth. It's at the very bottom of the tree also symbolizing how far we have to travel.

LORD NOSE
07-11-2009, 12:46 PM
???

Urban_Journalz
07-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Each Sephirah (sphere) is said to exist in 4 worlds, according to the Qabalists. These worlds, in descending order, are;

Atziluth; The Archetypal world, or World of Emanations. The Divine World.

Briah; The World of Creation, also called Kursiya, the World of Thrones.

Yetzirah; The World of Formation and of Angels.

Assiah; The World of Action. The World of Matter.

For each manifestation in each world, there is a, "Guide" of sorts.

In Atziluth, the 10 Holy Sephiroth are manifested through the Ten Holy Names of God. This world constitutes the purest form of the sephirah and gives the student the highest and truest spiritual meaning of the existence of the sephirah and, of course, how to use it to our benefit.

In Briah, the Divine Emanations are manifested through 10 Archangels. Whose names we would again invoke for the sake of realising the power of whatever sphere we're working on, on a lower, yet no less important, plane of manifestation.

In Yetzirah, The Divine Emanations manifest, not through one single Being, but through many, which are called, The Angelic Hosts or Choirs.

In Assiah, which is not strictly the world of matter, but rather the Lower Astral and Etheric Planes which form the backround of matter, The Divine Emanations manifest themselves through what are often called, "The 10 Mundane Chakras". These being the Sphere of The Zodiac; The 7 Planets, and the 4 Elements taken together. 10 in all.

So it really depends on what aspect of what sphere you choose to experience. One can go to whatever sphere they wish, but it is strongly suggested that a firm grounding in Malkuth, the 10th Sphere, is established. Otherwise with an influx of Divine Power and no solid foundation, we would become like overflowing saddlebags.