PDA

View Full Version : Slang mobb/ruff kutz collabo!! "as the smoke floats"!!!

Sleep Sinatra
06-20-2009, 01:51 AM
NEW BANGER!!! WE JUST GON KEEP COMIN!!!

"AS THE SMOKE FLOATS" PRODUCED BY TAPEZ OF RUFF KUTZ RECORDZ (CLYMAX I SEE U MY DUDE!)

off the upcoming Slang Mobb LP "The Lost Testament :Book of the 9

yall arent fucking ready!!!

www.myspace.com/rottdoggs

M.O.D.
06-20-2009, 04:38 AM
this shit is blazin

Boss_Digger
06-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Word yeah this shit is dope!!!! Nice erey beat with dope piano chops, dope verse from slurch although the mix is a bit muffled but its deep as always on the lyrics. And a cracker of a verse from sleep, props all round guys!!

Sleep Sinatra
06-21-2009, 11:59 AM
NO DOUBT PEACE 7TH

"The Lost Testament : Book of The 9!!!!!!

hahaha yall aint fuckin with the squad!!!!

12weLvE
06-21-2009, 05:49 PM
nice hook on this. Piano keys are dope on this joint. Ill track overall, very strong verse by SLeep. Your writting keeps getting better fam, keep it up.

Sleep Sinatra
06-21-2009, 06:13 PM
no doubt thanks for the love fam

from the Slang Mobb LP we workin on

"The Lost Testament : Book of the 9"

be on the lookout!!

Sleep Sinatra
06-23-2009, 02:58 PM
yall stay sleepin on this forum....

Sinapse
06-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Peepin now...I been listening to you guys a lot over the last year or so on this board, and I've said many times that ya'll got the grimy style on lock. I liked this joint, the beat is a lil brighter than ya usual selection - I think that's good...I think it'll help ya'll to explore those vibes more, even more so with the lyrics ya know? The main thing I thought might limit you guys is if you get too locked in on the grimey vibe...ya joints are always well constructed tho, the choruses are well done which is something a lot of cats suck at, so props on that.

PEACE

Sleep Sinatra
06-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Peepin now...I been listening to you guys a lot over the last year or so on this board, and I've said many times that ya'll got the grimy style on lock. I liked this joint, the beat is a lil brighter than ya usual selection - I think that's good...I think it'll help ya'll to explore those vibes more, even more so with the lyrics ya know? The main thing I thought might limit you guys is if you get too locked in on the grimey vibe...ya joints are always well constructed tho, the choruses are well done which is something a lot of cats suck at, so props on that.

PEACE

woord Sin, peace on the feed g

yea when we was a lil younger it was all bout craftin ill darts, which i assume is the case wit many MC's when they start, but as we progress we gonna begin 2 give yall the more reflective side of Slang Mobb, my solo LP will be a big testament 2 that, Eyez Wide Shut is goin 2 be the type of album that i feel alot of people will relate 2 in terms of thinking/subject matter yall gonna see a much deeper/thought provoking side of me on there, which i hope yall enjoy,

shout 2 the Ruff Kutz crew on this 1 as well, Clymax been my dude for a min and we just recently startin buildin with Tapez, expect more of this vibe yall!!!

jubei
06-26-2009, 11:44 AM
im likin that peace god and as the smoke floats...overall your sound is good

keep going forward with it...

Slurch Yung
06-30-2009, 08:16 PM
FREE SLEEP.

and i'ma bump these joints one time to sun.

take one to face for the god.

Slurch Yung
07-13-2009, 11:59 PM
BUMP this again for the sake of my blunt-