PDA

View Full Version : Fuck America??? Here's a Star Spangled Banger 4 ya!!!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Sorry Monk...I had to do it. I got nothing against yer beliefs whatsoever as a muslim, but if you come making beats to diss my country then you better be droppin bombs. The sample you had was dope, but yer drums were not there at all. A switch up like Erap said woulda been cool. Definitely no ill feelings. I'm just down to back up the country that gives me the freedom and rights to express myself. I thought rather than coming at you the traditional way of the bigot, I'd show you how I do as an American.

"Star Spangled Banger"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g19dqv

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61728415a1f72bc9/

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
06-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Sorry Monk...I had to do it. I got nothing against yer beliefs whatsoever as a muslim, but if you come making beats to diss my country then you better be droppin bombs. The sample you had was dope, but yer drums were not there at all. A switch up like Erap said woulda been cool. Definitely no ill feelings. I'm just down to back up the country that gives me the freedom and rights to express myself. I thought rather than coming at you the traditional way of the bigot, I'd show you how I do as an American.

"Star Spangled Banger"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g19dqv

http://www.zshare.net/audio/61728415a1f72bc9/

ya country give ya freedom?
how?

please tell me how u do it like an american

peace

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
06-22-2009, 05:40 PM
the fisrt country have drpped bombs has been america

retards
u cant understan it?
is easy

Sinapse
06-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Nice beat man....

Monk you are complete fucking clown, for one really ironic point - America is the birthplace of the artform that you are failing miserably at adapting.

It's just a fucking shame when stupid young people that easily influenced buy into some meaningless propaganda that originates from people who are evil themselves. It is 100% truth that terrible crimes where committed in the waging of the current war in Iraq, but if you think that war and death is something that was started by America you needa peep the history books a lil closer (they aren't totally accurate, but come on yo). For real tho, if you think that America - the greatest country in the world - is full of hateful people that want to kill you and inhibit your way of life then man you are blind and I really hope that you wake up.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-22-2009, 05:55 PM
I meant drop bombs(beats), heaters, bangers, something other than that weak shit.

I have been free to get an education, treat others as I want to be treated and don't take that for granted is what I meant. I never said my country wasn't imperfect and we have the same ignorant folks other countries do. But if you're gonna mask ur hate behind music then you might wanna come correct.

I never attacked your heritage, just simply responded in a civil way, but I can see that you ain't down with that.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
06-22-2009, 05:58 PM
dont worry man i go to stop my attacks man

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-22-2009, 06:05 PM
I ain't worried. You can attack me all day, but it don't change the fact that all Americans aren't how you think they are. My point is not to stop you from expressing yourself. That is what I've learned as an American citizen. Otherwise you are just as bad as the racists and extremists that flood our nation. We fight them as a whole to make society better for our children's children.

You just took what I said way out of context.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
06-22-2009, 06:16 PM
ey6OkHFGF7Q

leave ya shit belefifz
join in the real love

SKAMPOE
06-22-2009, 06:45 PM
hahahahah i bet monk is a catholic....

this beat is dope as hell yo mad props for this, just a lil less flanger on the guitar samp. but dope shit yo!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Thanks SKAM...The flange is actually part of the sample. It's the original live recording of Jimi Hendrix performing the song.

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-22-2009, 06:53 PM
ey6OkHFGF7Q

leave ya shit belefifz
join in the real love

Take your own advice.

Or make better music.

I have no preference to which comes first.

SKAMPOE
06-23-2009, 06:08 AM
Thanks SKAM...The flange is actually part of the sample. It's the original live recording of Jimi Hendrix performing the song.
werd man, jimmy was the mu fucka yo. props for this again! peace!

GZAjector
06-23-2009, 06:50 AM
this shit is ill as shit

and my new ringtone, sorry haha

props

Shogah
06-23-2009, 09:30 AM
Damn... Druken Monk gets slayed behind da boards once again.....

This shit bangs!!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Thanks to:
GZAjector
Shogah
SKAMPOE
Sinapse
7thgrandmantis
Erap

And anybody else who believes in the right to act as a free human being. God bless America and people around the world who raise up to fight however they can.

Boss_Digger
06-23-2009, 02:22 PM
yeah man pretty sick def feelin it, a little heavy on the low end but other than that its a wrap!!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-23-2009, 04:23 PM
yeah man pretty sick def feelin it, a little heavy on the low end but other than that its a wrap!!

Thanks 7th. Do appreciate the support. This forum has helped me up my game quite a bit, so I got love for everybody that is down.

Erap
06-23-2009, 06:16 PM
this is pretty dope man peace...