PDA

View Full Version : Mine's In The Oven

Sinapse
06-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Another mixtape joint, gonna put up a new one each week and take the previous weeks down til I'm done with the tape - again this is a short tape I'm making to pass out locally, it's basically gonna be freeversing over commercial/street beats...this one here is called "Mine's In The Oven" over a DJ Premier beat - I think it was the Jay Z - One In A Million RMX but i'm not 100%

top track www.myspace.com/sinapsemc

KingMalik
06-22-2009, 08:49 PM
nice my nigga. lyrics is there dunny, stay up on it. 100

beautifulrock
06-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Sinapse is no joke...at all.

SKAMPOE
06-22-2009, 09:15 PM
this just became my new fav sin track! sick!

JIGSAW45
06-22-2009, 09:21 PM
i'm shinin like i'm diamond encrusted!!!! sickness yo! i agree with skamp...this is the shit!!! wassup with another collabo my dude?

Boss_Digger
06-23-2009, 02:27 PM
you already know fam!!! Its great that youve managed to adapt your more laid back flow to a grimey stance but keep it laid back still, seems like your elevating at a rapid rate right now!! And you sounding nice over classic beats so that cant be bad lol!! props fam!!!!

12weLvE
06-23-2009, 04:00 PM
I need a hot mean yo!!! Thats that street heat fam, keep showing cats that you could flip all styles... heads are sleeping.

Erap
06-23-2009, 06:22 PM
dope man very original peace...
i pmed u so let me know about that....

Sleep Sinatra
06-23-2009, 06:32 PM
yo peace shit is ill, came with a dope flow on this , shit is nasty at least some on eis gettin some love on this forum haha,stay up

SKAMPOE
06-23-2009, 06:44 PM
exactly

THE MASON
06-23-2009, 07:07 PM
i cant listen to music on myspace for some reason, its pissing me off lol

Sin man hit me on AIM with that one

Sinapse
06-23-2009, 08:17 PM
Peace to King Malik and B Rock...thanks for passin' thru ya'll

I see you PCP...thx for the love

Peace to the fam 7th and 12...ya'll already know the drill

Thx Erap, I'm just seeing the PM now, my bad on that...hittin you up now

Sleep idk man...guess I'm getting love b/c I'm dropping the type of music that lots of diff cats gon feel? either way you soundin kinda sour...ain't like I'm ridin dicks or PMing cats to ask them to leave me feed, I post my shit up and if cats come through that's on the strength of the art. I ain't tryin to get into an argument, but I didn't appreciate your comment...sayin it's dope don't sound too genuine when you basically complaining that I'm getting feedback? I guess that's what you doing, if not I don't know what the purpose of sayin that is

I sent it to you Bronze...

Peace to all...

Snag the "Prelude To The Odyssey" album if you haven't...link in my sig...

New mixtape coming soon enough

Look out for that Sound Theory tape dropping in July

Sleep Sinatra
06-23-2009, 08:25 PM
Sleep idk man...guess I'm getting love b/c I'm dropping the type of music that lots of diff cats gon feel? either way you soundin kinda sour...ain't like I'm ridin dicks or PMing cats to ask them to leave me feed, I post my shit up and if cats come through that's on the strength of the art. I ain't tryin to get into an argument, but I didn't appreciate your comment...sayin it's dope don't sound too genuine when you basically complaining that I'm getting feedback? I guess that's what you doing, if not I don't know what the purpose of sayin that is

WOOWW, naw not all g, im just sayin its cool that there's MC's droppin shit keepin this sub forum alive, how am i hatin?? i felt the track shit is ill as i said, aint nobody complainin bout gettin love yo, im just sayin cats are asleep on here,take it how u want

Sinapse
06-23-2009, 08:35 PM
^
Word, well I miss read it then...that's peace tho, all gravy...Peace Sleep

Sleep Sinatra
06-23-2009, 08:38 PM
woord up didnt mean 2 cause a missunderstanding lol,PEACE Sin keep doin ya thang, i bang'd the album wit plex a lil earlier shit is mad creative, respect due

Sinapse
06-23-2009, 08:45 PM
^
Word up thanks a lot Sleep...didn't mean to imply you were hatin...thx for the shout on the Prelude...Complex is my dude so let me take this chance to shout my fav producer in the universe out...PEACE

THE MASON
06-24-2009, 09:45 AM
ILL!!!

You know how it is Sin, straight flames. that dope wordplay that bounces of the brain walls!! lol

Peace