PDA

View Full Version : My apologies to all Radiohead fans

Shogah
06-25-2009, 03:47 AM
Recently i made thread about boring musicians and accidentally the failure in my brain cells, somehow caused me to write RADIOHEAD instead of

COLDPLAY, fucking COLDPLAY

Since i don't listen much of both groups i mixed them up, cause both of them are from britain....

So COLDPLAY is straight up one of the most overrated and boring group of musicians currently.

Their music plain sucks. It is always on some boring brit pop ballad bullshit, i don't find them creative nor virtuous.

Not radiohead.

And once again sorry, i wouldn't apologize so much if i myself didn't listen to radiohead many times. I even got some of their songs on my mp3 player, i even sampled some of their older stuff for some beats, and even got their latest album In The Rainbows and rocked some of their shit!! LOLOLOLOL

Now i understand the overexagurated hatred towards me from certain posters in that thread...

How you spell overexagerated???

Visionz
06-25-2009, 05:55 AM
well i sad that about radiohead based on what i seen on television.

If i don't like what i see on television it is most likely i won't check for their other songs. Unless someone persuade me in eye to eye contact.
you've failed

miserably

Shogah
06-25-2009, 05:58 AM
I was talking about coldplay

You coldplay fan?

Visionz
06-25-2009, 06:05 AM
its the TV part that warranted the comment

you've heard of the internet right??......I mean you obviously know how to find this website and all and yet you wrote paragraphs writing an obviously uninformed opinion when you could've just youtubed any of 'em to check if maybe that opinion might have been utter bullshit.....................hence you failed..............miserably.

(did you check those GnR videos I posted in your other thread??) That was another one mentioned you obviously had no idea about.

Shogah
06-25-2009, 06:35 AM
No i don't waste my time youtubing songs of some band i'm thinking is wack, same as i don't turn on my tv and patiently wait for some new single ,from that same band, to pop up.

That's why i said that if i didn't like any of their well known songs that i've seen on tv why would i like them?

Unless someone really puts me on some of their stuff he/she thinks it's great.

Honestly no, i didn't check them videos cause i was lazy and don't have the need to change my opinion on them. Even if those songs were dope still i consider their music boring.

i simply never liked them based from what i saw on television.

Their singles, concerts and everything.

It's like persuading someone who doesn't like wu tang based on their songs triumph and gravel pit he seen on tv, to like them.

Visionz
06-25-2009, 06:53 AM
No i don't waste my time youtubing songs of some band i'm thinking is wack, same as i don't turn on my tv and patiently wait for some new single ,from that same band, to pop up.

That's why i said that if i didn't like any of their well known songs that i've seen on tv why would i like them?

Unless someone really puts me on some of their stuff he/she thinks it's great.

Honestly no, i didn't check them videos cause i was lazy and don't have the need to change my opinion on them. Even if those songs were dope still i consider their music boring.

i simply never liked them based from what i saw on television.

Their singles, concerts and everything.

It's like persuading someone who doesn't like wu tang based on their songs triumph and gravel pit he seen on tv, to like them.
you're fuckin hopeless :lmao: you think gravel pit is the epitome of the Wu sound? and that you'd expect songs like the Mystery of Chessboxin, CREAM or Impossible off that one track. gtfoh

thanks for letting me know its a waste of time addressing you directly, I won't be doing so in the future. :thumbup: Have a good day getting fed through your TV screen kiddo.

SKANK HILL
06-25-2009, 06:59 AM
rofl

Shogah
06-25-2009, 08:31 AM
you're fuckin hopeless :lmao: you think gravel pit is the epitome of the Wu sound? and that you'd expect songs like the Mystery of Chessboxin, CREAM or Impossible off that one track. gtfoh

thanks for letting me know its a waste of time addressing you directly, I won't be doing so in the future. :thumbup: Have a good day getting fed through your TV screen kiddo.

Why do you even post in this thread?

This is not about you, and it's not about Guns and Roses.

I made a mistake and felt wrong, cause radiohead is a good band, and some people were felt insulted cause i accidentally bashed radiohead instead coldplay.

You are mad about something i wrote in my thread or what?

If you want to discuss music tastes or how you see music on television than make your own thread, don't post here.

Ink Is My Drink
06-25-2009, 10:54 AM
fucking yanks

Dumb & Dumber
06-25-2009, 11:02 AM
Shogah, teach me how to eat pussy like you.

oDoUoSoKo
06-25-2009, 11:57 AM
im a few minutes from closing this shithole down.

Shogah
06-25-2009, 12:27 PM
[Revolt;1607834']Shogah, teach me how to eat pussy like you.

Ask your momma, anonymous poster.

oDoUoSoKo
06-25-2009, 12:38 PM
thhaaaattt does it.