PDA

View Full Version : Another Call Out. Please Go Vote For Me.

born invincible
06-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Calling out for some help on this one,

Here is the deal. Over at GameSpot.com they are having a contest. Basically they asked users to post a picture of the video gaming setup. 2 pictures each. I posted a snapshot of mine and I got picked as one of the 5 finalists. The winner will receive 8 FREE video games of their choice.

Here is where I need help. At first I had a strong voter turn out and was winning. Well I have been on vacation for the last two weeks and when I returned, I found that I wasnt doing good in the voting. Now it is time for me to make a come back.

I need EVERYONE here to go vote for me. You will have to register if you are not a member there already.

Here is what I do for you.. If I win, I will give away half (4) of the games to the people here that help me out by voting. Just sign in here and say that you voted. PLEASE be honest and vote if you say you did. I have no way of knowing if you really did or not, so I need some honesty here. If I do win, I will add all the names who voted for me and randomly draw four names. Then you can pick the game you want I will send it to you when I get it. YES, I will mail them to you... I will pay for the postage and everything. All you got to do is take five minutes to register and vote. Too easy.

I have been around on this site for a long time and I think most will vouch for my integrity. If I win... I will send out the games!!

Here is the link to the voting page:

http://www.gamespot.com/special_feat...t-c/index.html (http://www.gamespot.com/special_feature/show-us-yours/best-entertainment-c/index.html)

Maximum support on this would be greatly appreciated. I want these FREE games and I would be more than glad to give some of the out to you all for helping.

Thanks,

born

Tage
06-25-2009, 11:53 AM
the links you give me, re-direct me to the GB version of the sites homepage.

if i could see where to vote, i would. same thing happened last time, until Rama(from Europe) gave me a direct link.

born invincible
06-25-2009, 12:11 PM
thanks for the heads up Tage... i am at work now and Gamespot is blocked from here. i will confirm the link during my lunch break.

also, i might be that you cannot visit that particular page unless you are signed in... might not be the case, but just a suggestion.

either way... i will double check it in a few when i get home!

thanks!

Tage
06-25-2009, 12:15 PM
yeah, im signed in. its probably an international thing.

if i can get to it, ill vote man.. no worries.

born invincible
06-25-2009, 03:23 PM
thanks again. i am at the crib now and i checked the link... it seems to be working on my end. i dont know wtf is up...

Rame
06-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Are you sure you have to be signed in?

I clicked on vote and I think it worked. I doesn't say I need to sign in.

So:

Voted

Reiko
06-25-2009, 04:46 PM
^^ same here, no need to log in. VOTED!

born invincible
06-25-2009, 05:45 PM
thanks for the votes... i wasnt sure if you had to be logged in or not. i still got a lot of votes to get to catch the guy in first place...

Storm
06-26-2009, 12:41 AM
How do you actually vote? I click on yours and it just sends me to the forum post.

Mr. X
06-26-2009, 12:51 AM
voted on both of my accounts ^_^b