PDA

View Full Version : North Korea Threatns To Wipe Out The United States!

Ninja
06-25-2009, 02:01 PM
wshh3gS3Nyf64InthAMy

Nice knowing you U.S.A

beautifulrock
06-25-2009, 02:33 PM
"For what and with what"

Visionz
06-25-2009, 02:59 PM
wshh3gS3Nyf64InthAMy

Nice knowing you U.S.A
you can't honestly think they pose any kind of real threat to the US on a large scale.

Let's suppose they have the technical capability to launch a long-range nuke to strike a major US city. Who it do damage? yes. Would it be the end of the US altogether? No fuckin way. It would be the end of NOrth Korea however as we really do have the firepower to wipe them off the face of the earth. We get bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan with diplomatic issues. If we were simply trying to utterly destroy them those wars would last about two-three weeks.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-25-2009, 03:01 PM
prelude to world war 3

oDoUoSoKo
06-25-2009, 03:11 PM
"For what and with what"

you can't honestly think they pose any kind of real threat to the US on a large scale.

Let's suppose they have the technical capability to launch a long-range nuke to strike a major US city. Who it do damage? yes. Would it be the end of the US altogether? No fuckin way. It would be the end of NOrth Korea however as we really do have the firepower to wipe them off the face of the earth. We get bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan with diplomatic issues. If we were simply trying to utterly destroy them those wars would last about two-three weeks.
exactly

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-25-2009, 03:45 PM
^^^that's all true, but what would the repercussions be if such events took place?

world war i supposedly started over the assassination of an archduke after all.

Visionz
06-25-2009, 04:02 PM
^^^that's all true, but what would the repercussions be if such events took place?

I don't think China, the only real possible threat in any of this, is in any rush to cut off the means that has allowed them to flourish. You take American consumerism out of the equation and where does China stand economically? They wouldn't want to get involved especially if there is a pre-emptive strike by North Korea. They'd understand that the US has every right to defend its sovereignty. What other possible ally would NK have at this point?

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-25-2009, 04:06 PM
true
North Korea could end up spearheading an alliance of countries that hate us, which solo couldn't do much but combined could cause major damage. farfetched? maybe, maybe not
i was thinking also of attenuation/attrition in US military forces

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 04:15 PM
who is going to jump on the NK bandwagon???

Nobody important. The Muslim countries that do not like us won't even back up the Palestinians because they know its not worth it. Why would they support a country run by a madman.

Again, if it was a preemtive strike by NK, than they are fucked. All of the court of opinion would be in favor of the United States, and you better believe the US, if it even wanted to, would get backing from its allies....but it wouldnt even need it.

The military industrial complex would salivate over this, and all NK would be doing is making those bourgeousie they hate so much even more wealthy.

And they would be in shambles in the process.

Im surprised they havent disposed of their dictator yet.

LORD NOSE
06-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Matthew 24:6 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=24&verse=6&version=31&context=verse)
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
Matthew 24:5-7 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=24&verse=5&end_verse=7&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Matthew 24 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=24&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Mark 13:7 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=48&chapter=13&verse=7&version=31&context=verse)
When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
Mark 13:6-8 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=48&chapter=13&verse=6&end_verse=8&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Mark 13 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=48&chapter=13&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

HANZO
06-25-2009, 05:24 PM
i really dnt kno what NK are getting at. like South Korea would fuck them up, the Korean war might have ended in stalemate but NK dnt have a powerful superpower (soviets) backing them up anymore. they jus chatting shit and trying to get famous.

nobody cares about them and nobody is really gonna support them.

SL33
06-25-2009, 05:57 PM
i really dnt kno what NK are getting at. like South Korea would fuck them up, the Korean war might have ended in stalemate but NK dnt have a powerful superpower (soviets) backing them up anymore. they jus chatting shit and trying to get famous.

nobody cares about them and nobody is really gonna support them.

nk will never attack usa. they re backed up by china and russia though.

americans are very paranoid people.

whitey
06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
we would fuck those clown ass mother fuckers up.

that little doush bag lookin kim dong il can eat my shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 06:46 PM
nk will never attack usa. they re backed up by china and russia though.

when your on top, you are naturally paranoid because you know everyone wants your spot.

Its not necessarily paranoia, its knowing that you are a target. Americans are targets. Its like when a rich kid goes to a shitty neighborhood.

Americans are the rich, the famous, the popular......there is alot of jealousy out there.

SL33
06-25-2009, 07:14 PM
when your on top, you are naturally paranoid because you know everyone wants your spot.

Its not necessarily paranoia, its knowing that you are a target. Americans are targets. Its like when a rich kid goes to a shitty neighborhood.

Americans are the rich, the famous, the popular......there is alot of jealousy out there.

NK is not competition. they're just a people with ultra-strong allies.

SL33
06-25-2009, 07:15 PM
we would fuck those clown ass mother fuckers up.

now this is paranoia in its finest form, no disrespect.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 07:25 PM
ok, then by using that logic, America should be at least a little bit concerned.

Shit, any country with a crazy dictator madman with an inferiority complex and possessing nukes should be watched.

Nobody is really the competition.

No country in the world is close to ready to actually invade the United States, and whenever that actually happens, it is going to be bloodily contested.

And if you decide you want to nuke us, then your just going to get it tenfold.

It is in no country or govt.'s best interest to attack the U.S.

We spend ridiculous amounts of money on defense and the military and our citizens own alot of guns and are fiercely patriotic especially when provoked.

its a bad move.

Visionz
06-25-2009, 07:26 PM
NK is not competition. they're just a people with ultra-strong allies.
China has its strength because of the US. They're not going to cut off the hand that feeds them. Why would you attack a country that you're holding $250 Billion in bond from? If NK grew so bold as to attack, we'd anihilate them and nothing would happen. No one would come to their rescue.

and on a side note, a voluntary army will fight much more fiercely than a mandatory one. We talk a lot of shit about our government but as citizens that's our right to do so. Someone from a foreign shore comes here starting shit they'll have hell to pay.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 07:28 PM

thats not paranoia...thats just good ole American bravado.

U wanna fuck with us???

Come get it....ya little slope bastards, they forget that in both Korea and Vietnam our objectives had nothing to do with any offensives in north korea or north vietnam. It was strictly a defensive strategy to keep the commies at bay.

Paranoid is the British granting all former colonies citizenship and allowing them to flood your country because of your guilt....all the while knowing that those same people are ruining your country.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 07:32 PM
China has its strength because of the US. They're not going to cut off the hand that feeds them. Why would you attack a country that you're holding $250 Billion in bond from? If NK grew so bold as to attack, we'd anihilate them and nothing would happen. No one would come to their rescue.

Exactly....no successful country is going to risk anything for a failing communist state run by a nut.

Neither China or the US want serious problems because it would be bad for both of them. ANd it would be VERY bad for business, especially for China, as you have stated twice.

The Russians aint gonna do shit either. If they didn't do anything before, they especially aint gonna do anything now.

This would be laughable but the fact that NK has nuclear weapons makes it somewhat of a threat, but not much.

food for thought
06-25-2009, 07:32 PM
what do yall think was their motivation to say this?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 07:37 PM
I think the Kim is just crazy.....has a fierce inferiority complex and is trying to play tough guy on the world political scale.

I have read from many sources and doc's that NK is absolutely on its last leg, and it is a failing communist state, so maybe this is a last gasp effort.....who knows.

its very odd.

Visionz
06-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Exactly....no successful country is going to risk anything for a failing communist state run by a nut.

Neither China or the US want serious problems because it would be bad for both of them. ANd it would be VERY bad for business, especially for China, as you have stated twice.

The Russians aint gonna do shit either. If they didn't do anything before, they especially aint gonna do anything now.

This would be laughable but the fact that NK has nuclear weapons makes it somewhat of a threat, but not much.They could hit LA (the most populous target they could Possibly hit) and that would suck but it woudn't be the end of US by any means. And the retaliation would be awful for the NK people. I don't think we'd show any mercy. We'd drop a couple of clean bombs, wipe the whole place out and then hand it over to South Korea.

what do yall think was their motivation to say this?
we're monitoring a ship of theirs for some reason and they're facing possible sanctions from the UN so they're acting like little kids. Its all hot air though, they're not about to do shit because deep down they know what I've said in this and previous post is absolutely true.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 07:41 PM
i agree that this shouldnt just be a US responsibility what with all these countries always pissed that the US dominates everything, they need to step up to the plate when this shit happens and grow a little bit of a sack.

Cuz realistically, the US is probably the farthest target.

oDoUoSoKo
06-25-2009, 07:42 PM

i dont deny that we're gonna lose some people...but honestly, Jong Il is not ready..

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 07:45 PM
They could hit LA (the most populous target they could Possibly hit) and that would suck but it woudn't be the end of US by any means. And the retaliation would be awful for the NK people. I don't think we'd show any mercy. We'd drop a couple of clean bombs, wipe the whole place out and then hand it over to South Korea.

we're monitoring a ship of theirs for some reason and they're facing possible sanctions from the UN so they're acting like little kids. Its all hot air though, they're not about to do shit because deep down they know what I've said in this and previous post is absolutely true.

Hitting LA would be meaningless from a military perspective as a place like San Diego has a much larger military presence.

ANd neither have any sort of important governmental institutions.

The US is such a large country with cities spread all across it that your going to need to do alot very quickly and surprisingly to succeed.
And well, now that they just outed what they want to do, there goes any element of surprise.

Visionz
06-25-2009, 07:45 PM
I seriously doubt any missile they do have could reach oversea's like that and if it could west coast would be the only possible target. Japan though, should be much more worried. But we'd respond to an attack on Japan the same way we'd respond to attack on us.

food for thought
06-25-2009, 07:46 PM
we're monitoring a ship of theirs and they're facing possible sanctions from the UN so they're acting like little kids. Its all hot air though, they're not about to do shit

excatly.

i think we shouldnt be concerned about this.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 07:47 PM
i dont deny that we're gonna lose some people...but honestly, Jong Il is not ready..

It has been proven that indiscriminate bombing of innocent people and civilians is not successful at lowering the morale of the victims.
Instead, it pretty much increases their hatred for the enemy and endears them to the cause that the bombers are fighting.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Japan though, should be much more worried. But we'd respond to an attack on Japan the same way we'd respond to attack on us.

agree with this totally.

HANZO
06-25-2009, 08:03 PM

U wanna fuck with us???

Come get it....ya little slope bastards, they forget that in both Korea and Vietnam our objectives had nothing to do with any offensives in north korea or north vietnam. It was strictly a defensive strategy to keep the commies at bay.

Paranoid is the British granting all former colonies citizenship and allowing them to flood your country because of your guilt....all the while knowing that those same people are ruining your country.

if you really believe the stories that foreigners are fucking up England then your crazy. Foreigners are the reason why this country has doctors, engineers and other important ppl. English ppl are too busy drinking and taking their shirts off in 14 degree heat, while complaining about foreigners.

about the invasion of America, its pretty much impossible to invade such a large nation. even Canada yes Canada is close to impossible to invade. all the large massive empires collapsed due to political unrest and multiple invasions from every direction. America and NATO cant even fully invade Afghanistan and take control. a bunch of farmers with AK's are putting up a fucking good fight against the so-called best armies in the world.

whitey
06-25-2009, 08:05 PM

no disrespect taken. but its not really about paranoia.

he has nukes.

he says he wants to destroy us.

thats not a game, people get mad about people playing on their phones. what do you think about someone calling out your county for destruction. thats why israel are so hardcore about their own shit too.

its me being proud of where i live and not taking that kinda shit.

Visionz
06-25-2009, 08:17 PM
if you really believe the stories that foreigners are fucking up England then your crazy. Foreigners are the reason why this country has doctors, engineers and other important ppl. English ppl are too busy drinking and taking their shirts off in 14 degree heat, while complaining about foreigners.

about the invasion of America, its pretty much impossible to invade such a large nation. even Canada yes Canada is close to impossible to invade. all the large massive empires collapsed due to political unrest and multiple invasions from every direction. America and NATO cant even fully invade Afghanistan and take control. a bunch of farmers with AK's are putting up a fucking good fight against the so-called best armies in the world.
What's going on in Afghanistan is a different situation. We're not intending to wipe the place off the map and we can't be for sure who is the good guy and the bad guy in a lot of instances. For NK it would just be airforce and bombs and an intent to wipe the place off the map.

food for thought
06-25-2009, 08:24 PM
smh

:mmmyah:

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2009, 08:43 PM

U wanna fuck with us???

LMAO

If a major broadcast channel played "Gran Torino" a few times a week our Army would quadruple.

diggy
06-25-2009, 11:02 PM
The very same weapons the U.S. is afraid of was created by who?

EAGLE EYE
06-25-2009, 11:10 PM

It doesn't matter if the US created such a destructive weapon. If it wasn't us it probably would've been someone else.

Humanity created this. The fact humans segregated the world also doesn't help things.

whitey
06-25-2009, 11:29 PM

oooor maybe you would have wanted hitler to create them before us?

SL33
06-26-2009, 02:54 AM
america will not be invaded nor bombed, so relax my friends.

regarding Afghanistan, i'm with HAN, that war was lost even before it started. no warlord in the history have conquered it.

china is a superforce because of their strong domestic market and their economical independence, and half of the world will be ond russia's tits when it comes to resources (lets's face it).

so please guys, it won't happen cause that Il guy is nothing more than just a pawn in east asia.

ahmadinejad plays the same role.

take this global shit like a sport, not as a fuckin Red Alert.

peace.

Visionz
06-26-2009, 03:07 AM
^I disagree with China having economic independence. You take America out of the equation of their economy and the dynamics change drastically. Globalization is a reality that they are greatly dependent on (as admittedly are we) I'd much rather avoid war due to economic ties vs the path of mutually assured destruction that we had with russia during the cold war era.

Compulsion
06-26-2009, 03:12 AM
i seriously doubt any missile they do have could reach oversea's like that and if it could west coast would be the only possible target. Japan though, should be much more worried. But we'd respond to an attack on japan the same way we'd respond to attack on us.

+1

Compulsion
06-26-2009, 03:18 AM

Guerilla fighters have ALWAYS put up a good fight when you are fighting on their terms. In the same way you couldn't ask those same fighters to fight on a modern militaries terms and expect the results to be the same. When the objective isn't conquering and adding that country as part of your territory it is much harder to actually fight a war because you must worry about the results of your actions. If you are just taking over land you flatten all in front of you and rebuild.

SL33
06-26-2009, 04:30 AM
^I disagree with China having economic independence. You take America out of the equation of their economy and the dynamics change drastically. Globalization is a reality that they are greatly dependent on (as admittedly are we) I'd much rather avoid war due to economic ties vs the path of mutually assured destruction that we had with russia during the cold war era.

ok, but as you can see, they're almost recession-proof. man, they have annual growth of 8% or something even in '08. they're no 1 in international trading. they have strong domestic market, with good overall production of almost everything (they're trying so hard in Africa (Sudan, for example) because they want to insure their resource-independency).

we're talking about no 1 superpower of 21st century. and that country supports NK. if Il's sick motherfucker, chinese are not, nobody wants to start a WW3. Except ruff ryders.

drippie k
06-26-2009, 04:47 AM
i highly doubt china will back NK if it bombs the U.S...even they have grown tired of that transsexual midget's crazy antics and talking shit...every government in the world thinks that fool is either crazy or stupid

face it, he has no real friends in the international community

take a look at their official website lol http://www.korea-dpr.com/ (http://www.korea-dpr.com/)they have a fan club

SL33
06-26-2009, 04:54 AM
i highly doubt china will back NK if it bombs the U.S...

do you really think that NK will ever do anything against the States??? be serious.... what i'm trying to say is that china will never let that. Il is just a local warlord when it comes to global geo-politics.

i'll exit this thread with classic..

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images/wu-tang-north-korea-logo.jpg

100pr00f
06-26-2009, 07:20 AM
nk dosnt have the tec to hit the u.s if any thing they will just blow them selves up
and if they did manege to.. the u.s would just shoot down the missile
so we would not ever get hit...besides they dont know how to create a nuke small enuff to load it on a missile

Tage
06-26-2009, 09:09 AM
*stands back with open palms, and leaves US and North Korea to it*

Sativahhh
06-26-2009, 09:46 AM
USA has posibility, leave north korea and other countries,they where manipulated

food for thought
06-26-2009, 10:01 AM
drunken monk we all know thats you ^^

lol

Sativahhh
06-26-2009, 10:02 AM
drunken monk we all know thats you ^^

lol

me???

ALCATRAZ
06-26-2009, 11:21 AM
vedSwIRx9kk

ChristO
06-28-2009, 10:04 PM
the u.s. has to by some means acknowledge the demands of God The Father Allah, who fought in their war on korea.