PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Penis size....

WARPATH
06-28-2009, 04:19 AM
Have ever stood in the restroom at the bar and asked other guys that came in:

"Hey, I bet you 20 bucks that my dick is bigger than yours."

Nothing homo about it. Most guys will walk away laughing, yet nobody will ever call my bluff.

Nobody wants to take that risk and maybe walk out of their with an extra 20 bucks.

That's what KTL is. When people step in and call your bluff you need to shut the fuck up and give up that 20 bucks, because in real life we know you leave that rest room....

HUMBLED.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-28-2009, 09:34 AM
haha.....im not that broke. But i might think your some sort of man predator.

Compulsion
06-28-2009, 10:19 AM

Nothing homo about it. Most guys will walk away laughing, yet nobody will ever call my bluff.

Nobody wants to take that risk and maybe walk out of their with an extra 20 bucks.

That's what KTL is. When people step in and call your bluff you need to shut the fuck up and give up that 20 bucks, because in real life we know you leave that rest room....

HUMBLED.

Interesting choice of analogy, but it does get the point across.

dezmond
06-28-2009, 10:58 AM

That shows some levels of arrogance..

Maybe they dont feel the need to call your bluff

for whatever reasons

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 01:02 PM
can you explain this another way ?

Charles Barry
06-28-2009, 03:22 PM
I think I can halfway see where you were going with this thread, but this comes off mad gay.

diggy
06-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Very bad comparison.

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2009, 09:22 PM
lmao

I dont think anyone would want to take their chances of having the Native version of AC Slater bully them into fellatio

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 09:34 PM
i really don't get it

diggy
06-28-2009, 09:46 PM
That makes 2 of us.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-28-2009, 09:53 PM
i can't imagine saying to another woman "i bet you 20 i have a bigger clit than yours". i wouldn't want to know.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
06-28-2009, 09:56 PM
IBig dicks are viewed as a sign of virility and being the alpha male.

Unfortunately, your bulbous, gargantuan clit is viewed as freakish and undesirable, Tryxx

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-28-2009, 10:18 PM
IBig dicks are viewed as a sign of virility and being the alpha male.

see i don't agree with that. a big dick is not a sign of virility in my eyes, whether a man has a big dick or not, it has no correlation to how virile his sperm is. that may have been the case back in the days, but not nowadays.

06-28-2009, 10:20 PM
You don't want a big dick because you don't need extra-deep penetration to achieve proper stimulation thanks to your humongous clit.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-28-2009, 10:23 PM
no, i don't need a big dick because i don't want my pussy all stretched out.

06-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Pussy is designed to be stretched out to a certain degree and then retains its same volume. Obviously, no girl wants to get ripped to shreds, but a big, carefully-applied dick to the vagina is good for you.

Cee Oh Vee
06-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Gen chat anyone ?

06-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Gen chat anyone ?

Just because you do not have knowledge of pussy does not mean that there is no science to it.

Cee Oh Vee
06-28-2009, 10:37 PM

I'm not sure you do, either.

Sir.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Pussy is designed to be stretched out to a certain degree and then retains its same volume. Obviously, no girl wants to get ripped to shreds, but a big, carefully-applied dick to the vagina is good for you.

are you saying that the vaginas of women who enjoy shit like fisting on a regular is the same as the vagina of a woman who has never been fisted before?

i don't believe it myself.

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 10:42 PM
yeah - this is going to gen chat real soon

06-28-2009, 10:43 PM
are you saying that the vaginas of women who enjoy shit like fisting on a regular is the same as the vagina of a woman who has never been fisted before?

i don't believe it myself.

That isn't at all what I'm saying.

THere are many differences between a fist and a dick.

Also, the acts of fucking and fisting are very different.

06-28-2009, 10:44 PM

I'm not sure you do, either.

Sir.

I don't get it.

Are you saying that there is no way I could have posted approximately 7 times a day at my home and at work for 1 year and still had time to fuck my girlfriend from time to time?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-28-2009, 10:45 PM
it would get stretched out all the same, i reckon.

06-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Tryxx, it is statements like that that make me question your status as an actual female.

diggy
06-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Notice the one who consistently degrades a thread!!!

06-28-2009, 10:50 PM
Are you serious, diggy?

THis was a thread that was made as a joke metaphor about penises, and you are saying that I affected its integrity?

Stop letting your personal feelings cloud your statements about me.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-28-2009, 10:52 PM
Tryxx, it is statements like that that make me question your status as an actual female.

i've been told by some of my friends, who are mothers, that it doesn't feel as tight since they gave birth.

not saying that a stretched out vagina can't be tightened again, just saying that it can get stretched out.

06-28-2009, 10:56 PM
Im saying that equating penis with fisting or birthing is ridiculous.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-28-2009, 11:00 PM
but when a woman gets used to a big penis, small ones won't do after that. unless she's always exercising her pelvic floors.

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 01:54 PM
For those of you that didn't really get the analogy, maybe I should've worded it differently.

Let's try this one-

Say we're at a swinger party. Instead of getting jealous every time some one with a larger penis walks into the room to mount your wife, maybe it would be better to say:

"Hey, I noticed your penis is larger than mine. Can you get the vagina? I'll take the anus, and we can make her cum harder without putting her in diapers."

It's about team work, humility, and all that other good stuff in the middle.

diggy
06-29-2009, 02:24 PM
You've failed again.

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 02:41 PM
For those of you that didn't really get the analogy, maybe I should've worded it differently.

Let's try this one-

Say we're at a swinger party. Instead of getting jealous every time some one with a larger penis walks into the room to mount your wife, maybe it would be better to say:

"Hey, I noticed your penis is larger than mine. Can you get the vagina? I'll take the anus, and we can make her cum harder without putting her in diapers."

You've failed again.

This is perfect example of what i'm talking about.

diggy
06-29-2009, 02:58 PM
This whole thread is a failure.

We all know who ruins ktl and brings it down to a low level.

Who did not prove a thing.

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 03:01 PM
This whole thread is a failure.

We all know who ruins ktl and brings it down to a low level.

Who did not prove a thing.

Really it's not though. I wasn't bothering anyone. I made an analogy, it happened to use comparing dick size.

And what are we doing now?

Comparing dick size.

It appears like my dick is a few inches larger right now....

I'm not even hard yet.

diggy
06-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Really it's not though. I wasn't bothering anyone. I made an analogy, it happened to use comparing dick size.

And what are we doing now?

Comparing dick size.

It appears like my dick is a few inches larger right now....

I'm not even hard yet.

Seems like you as well as others do not know what ktl is for. You might be comparing dick size, but not me.

RALPH WIGGUM
06-29-2009, 03:15 PM
This should be in GenChat by now.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2009, 03:22 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/detpulsar/this-thread-is-gay1.jpg

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Seems like you as well as others do not know what ktl is for. You might be comparing dick size, but not me.

So why even bother replying in this thread at all?

I'm getting harder.

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Really this thread should be stickied right under effective communication.

Charles Barry
06-29-2009, 04:35 PM
The only thing that has been established with this terrible thread is that you like looking at other men's penises.

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 05:01 PM

Let's try this one-

i get it now - every one needs to get in where they fit in - if one is shining brighter than the rest, acknowledge that and get in your place - most want to be leader teacher and guide in every situation and their pride will not allow them to reach higher - humble yourself in the face of leadership, doing otherwise can get you killed

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 05:05 PM
The only thing that has been established with this terrible thread is that you like looking at other men's penises.

Terrible?
I thought it pretty fucking great.........

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2009, 05:14 PM
^^^you prefer hot dogs to tacos
you're a gay fish
you like the smell of males on your mattress

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 05:14 PM
i get it now - every one needs to get in where they fit in - if one is shining brighter than the rest, acknowledge that and get in your place - most want to be leader teacher and guide in every situation and their pride will not allow them to reach higher - humble yourself in the face of leadership, doing otherwise can get you killed

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Seems like every time people start arguing, ego's start flaring, we're no longer debating, building, or using our collective skills to problem solve.

We just start comparing dick size. I don't have a better way to say it. Tact and finesse have never been my strong points.

Instead of whipping out your dicks it would be better to ask.........where are you coming from, why do you say this, explain more please so I can relate......ok that's cool, now this is where i'm coming from.......oh ok, well this is what I was taught....

that's all

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 05:18 PM
^^^you prefer hot dogs to tacos
you're a gay fish
you like the smell of males on your mattress

You promised not to tell.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2009, 05:23 PM
^^^lol, deflection and projection will get you nowhere

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 06:37 PM
this thread gets a pass to be funky

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2009, 07:10 PM
^^^well i guess you already answered my question which was: you closed the michael jackson thread but leave this bullshit open?

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 07:14 PM
^^^well i guess you already answered my question which was: you closed the michael jackson thread but leave this bullshit open?

yes and i have very good reason too - what of it ?

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2009, 07:18 PM
^^^not really
shutting down any type of dicussion which has the potential to put the NOI in a bad light isn't doing them any favors.

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 07:23 PM
^^^not really
shutting down any type of dicussion which has the potential to put the NOI in a bad light isn't doing them any favors.

the thread was up long enough and would have stayed up if TSA didn't come in and ruin it - if you want to take part in that madness, he's in gen chat with that nonsense - i shut down the discussion for reasons i need not explain to you - if you want to assume i shut it down for whatever reasons you want to assume, so be it - you know where to make your complaints

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2009, 07:32 PM
lol ok

i shut down the discussion for reasons i need not explain to you -

you need not explain them to anyone, but....fuck it. whatever. ok

RALPH WIGGUM
06-30-2009, 07:50 AM
Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Seems like every time people start arguing, ego's start flaring, we're no longer debating, building, or using our collective skills to problem solve.

We just start comparing dick size. I don't have a better way to say it. Tact and finesse have never been my strong points.

Instead of whipping out your dicks it would be better to ask.........where are you coming from, why do you say this, explain more please so I can relate......ok that's cool, now this is where i'm coming from.......oh ok, well this is what I was taught....

that's all

Ok, my bad, I hadn't understood anything.