PDA

View Full Version : Mikaeel Jackson (formerly Michael Jackson) conspiracy?

Ninja
06-28-2009, 08:36 AM
25th of June Michael Jackson passed away at the age of 50 as most of you, by now are well aware of.
Upon hearing that news my first reaction was and still is that he did not die a natural death.

I give you a few reasons of why I don't believe he did.

The 21st of November in 2008 it became publicly known that Michael Jackson spoke the Shahada and changed his name from Michael to Mikaeel after one of Allah's (swt) angels and thus became a muslim.
If he's a good muslim or bad muslim, Allah (swt) knows best.
Well, doing some maths I found out he died exactly 216 days later.

When you multiply 6 x 6 x 6 the result is 216.
Coincedence? I don't think soooo!

So why do I think this?
In the Kabbalah and Hebrew numerology the number 216 means the 'holy of holies' and refers to a tabernacle (Prophet Sulayman's temple?) that contained the Ark of the Covenant, which kept the tablets of Prophet Musa (as) of the Ten Commandments inside.
In ancient times the High Priest spoke of the name of God, which was coded by the number 216.
Later the Ark was lost and the temple was destroyed and the 216 letter coded name of God was also lost.
In order to bring on the Messianic Age, the coded name of God must be found again.
I would advise you all to research the number 216 in google and it's meaning cause it's so much to write down in one post.
Forgive me for being lazy ;)

Furthermore I also did a quick research of the number 50 and this is what I found:

* In Kabbalah there are the 50 Gates of Understanding which correspond with 50 levels of consciousness. From an unconscious rock through to an enlighted (illuminated) being.

* In Sanskrit language there are 50 letters in the alphabet.
Each letter corresponds with one of the 'petals' of the seven chakras

* Michael Jackson was preparing a final tour, that would have 50 shows.

and again please forgive me but google it for yourselves and see what comes up with the number 50 and as said as before the number 216.

I'm not saying Mikaeel is killed, but I find it all a bit too coincedental to just accept what the news is telling me.
I don't trust the media for one bit anymore, like how come no Islamic people are being heard but you hear people like Rev. Al Sharpton (a African-American Freemason of the Prince Hall).
I just think something fishy is going on, what do you all think?

In the end and as always Allah (swt) knows best!

dezmond
06-28-2009, 09:48 AM
He done an Elvis..

Sean
06-28-2009, 01:23 PM
so...what are you trying to say?

You can do anything with numbers to make them appear to have some sort of significance, but it's just a meaningless coincidence. No matter how many days it was before he died, you could have found some kind of significance of that number. Numbers are everywhere in the world so there will always be something that you can find some sort of connection with.

So you don't believe the story about a man's death just because he died 216 days after becoming a muslim? Why does that ridiculous coincidence lead you to believe that his death was not natural

What is it with the muslims in the KTL section? lol I know a lot of muslims in real life and none of them are into this nonsense

Ninja
06-28-2009, 01:46 PM
so...what are you trying to say?

You can do anything with numbers to make them appear to have some sort of significance, but it's just a meaningless coincidence. No matter how many days it was before he died, you could have found some kind of significance of that number. Numbers are everywhere in the world so there will always be something that you can find some sort of connection with.

So you don't believe the story about a man's death just because he died 216 days after becoming a muslim? Why does that ridiculous coincidence lead you to believe that his death was not natural

What is it with the muslims in the KTL section? lol I know a lot of muslims in real life and none of them are into this nonsense

Like its written in the title, 'conspiracy' has a question mark after it..

im not saying i completley believe in that stuff... its just stuff ive realised and asked to see everyones opinion about it..

so your just sayings its all coincidence like every other thing we say regarding numbers, illuminatti and the New world order?

thanks for your opinion!

Sean
06-28-2009, 02:43 PM
^ Yeah I just don't believe in any of that numbers stuff. The way I see it, you can find any numbers related to an event, person, place, etc, and you can make them mean anything. You can always find some "link" between the numbers and something else in the world, and claim it has some kind of significance. But because there are numbers in everything, of course they're going to be a lot of similarities and coincidences.

Say Michael Jackson died 151 days after becoming a muslim and 7 has some sort of significance in Islam, then you could just say "1+5+1=7". But if it was 162 days, you could say "(6+2)-1=7". See what I mean? You can just make up sums to mean anything. And you could probably find instances of the numbers 151 and 162 somewhere else in in history, and say there is a link. For example maybe on page 151 of the bible, someone dies lol. That's not a great example but you get my point.

I don't mean to come across as a dick, I'm just stating how I feel on the topic

Edit: corrected the second sum lol, thanks to Visions

Ninja
06-28-2009, 02:47 PM
^ Yeah I just don't believe in any of that numbers stuff. The way I see it, you can find any numbers related to an event, person, place, etc, and you can make them mean anything. You can always find some "link" between the numbers and something else in the world, and claim it has some kind of significance. But because there are numbers in everything, of course they're going to be a lot of similarities and coincidences.

Say Michael Jackson died 151 days after becoming a muslim and 7 has some sort of significance in Islam, then you could just say "1+5+1=7". But if it was 162 days, you could say "1+6-2=7". See what I mean? You can just make up sums to mean anything. And you could probably find instances of the numbers 151 and 162 somewhere else in in history, and say there is a link. For example maybe on page 151 of the bible, someone dies lol. That's not a great example but you get my point.

yeh i understand what your saying and i thank you for your opinion!

Peace!

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 02:48 PM
the people who run the world for now are very much into numbers

why were there no buildings in my area and beyond that had a 13th floor ?

Sean
06-28-2009, 03:01 PM
^ Cause a lot of people are superstitious and believe the number 13 to be unlucky. People don't want to live on the 13th floor so the demand would be lower, and as a result price would have to go down. Rather than risk losing money, they just decide to skip the 13th floor altogether and call it 14

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 03:01 PM
^ Cause a lot of people are superstitious and believe the number 13 to be unlucky.

why ?

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2009, 03:13 PM
when?

Sean
06-28-2009, 03:16 PM
why ?

so you're just gonna ignore the explanation I gave?

I don't know the whole story behind it (nor do I care) but basically the common belief is that because Jesus was betrayed by his 13th disciple, Judas, 13 is considered an unlucky number

living_undead
06-28-2009, 03:16 PM
that's an OOOOLD thing though, man, the 13th floor thing.
When they first started building your booming skyscraper types at the dawn of the century they adopted this practice.
It's just simple superstitions, i believe it comes from stone masons, there are actually a LOT of strange construction superstitions, like burying a bible in the foundation.

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 03:33 PM

why do you see it as me ignoring what you wrote ?

i didn't ignore you - i asked you to further explain why ?

if you cannot explain, just say - "i don't know" -

no need to redirect the pressure to me

I don't know the whole story behind it (nor do I care) but basically the common belief is that because Jesus was betrayed by his 13th disciple, Judas, 13 is considered an unlucky number

there's one explanation ^

Visionz
06-28-2009, 05:19 PM

Say Michael Jackson died 151 days after becoming a muslim and 7 has some sort of significance in Islam, then you could just say "1+5+1=7". But if it was 162 days, you could say "1+6-2=7". See what I mean? You can just make up sums to mean anything. And you could probably find instances of the numbers 151 and 162 somewhere else in in history, and say there is a link. For example maybe on page 151 of the bible, someone dies lol. That's not a great example but you get my point.

I whole-heartedly agree that if you look hard enough to find a number you can get to the number you wanna see in any number of ways but I thought this was funny
(1+6)-2=5 :lmao:

Sean
06-28-2009, 05:29 PM
why do you see it as me ignoring what you wrote ?

i didn't ignore you - i asked you to further explain why ?

if you cannot explain, just say - "i don't know" -

no need to redirect the pressure to me

there's one explanation ^

...this is why I rarely post in this retarded section. If someone disagrees with you, you try to prove your superiority by asking questions that you already know the answer to (or at least you think you do)

Rather than going through this conversation where you ask these pointless questions, why don't you tell me...why are there no 13th floors in buildings? Since you clearly know the "answer" already

I'm sure it's all a big conspiracy to bring down the black man or some other nonsense

Sean
06-28-2009, 05:31 PM
I whole-heartedly agree that if you look hard enough to find a number you can get to the number you wanna see in any number of ways but I thought this was funny
(1+6)-2=5 :lmao:

hahaha I don't know how I managed that. I was in the flow or the argument, didn't pay much attention to the maths lol

I corrected it lol

Visionz
06-28-2009, 05:54 PM
hahaha I don't know how I managed that. I was in the flow or the argument, didn't pay much attention to the maths lol

I corrected it lol
|) all gravey man

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 05:56 PM
...this is why I rarely post in this retarded section.

you're getting frustrated because i asked you why is the number 13 a superstitious number -

If someone disagrees with you, you try to prove your superiority

yall run the bullshit theory everyday about me because yall see me as superior and yall feel intimidated by my "questions" that i sincerely ask

there was no disagreement here - just me asking a simple question - i don't know why the number 13 is considered superstitious - i figured i'd learn something by asking the question - again - if you don't know just say you don't know - don't catch no titty fit over it

by asking questions that you already know the answer to (or at least you think you do)

why do you assume that i know the answer already ?

why do you think so highly of me ?

Rather than going through this conversation where you ask these pointless questions,

again - if you cannot answer the question, just say you don't know - if you feel its a retarded question, leave it and me alone - PLUS, i didn't ask YOU the question - it was a general question to further the flow of the thread -

why don't you tell me...why are there no 13th floors in buildings? Since you clearly know the "answer" already

again - why do you think so highly of me

I'm sure it's all a big conspiracy to bring down the black man or some other nonsense

if you are sure of that, that is your business - i don't think its a conspiracy to bring the black man down - if you wanna believe that nonsense go on
but that does not relate to the topic - so do it somewhere else

Sean
06-28-2009, 07:15 PM
lol...whatever man, I'm not frustrated at all. I just knew this is exactly how this discussion would turn out. Rather than actually talking about the point you just nitpick and talk some more nonsense

You clearly already have a theory in your head as to why 13 is unlucky and why there are no 13th floors judging by the way you asked

the people who run the world for now are very much into numbers

why were there no buildings in my area and beyond that had a 13th floor ?

C'mon, man...it's obvious you have your own theory, don't treat me like an idiot. Plus I've seen you mention this about the 13th floors in another thread

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 07:33 PM
lol...whatever man, I'm not frustrated at all. I just knew this is exactly how this discussion would turn out. Rather than actually talking about the point you just nitpick and talk some more nonsense

what nonsense did i talk ?

i simply asked a question and you started swinging

You clearly already have a theory in your head as to why 13 is unlucky and why there are no 13th floors judging by the way you asked

the problem isn't me - i asked a question - you assumed i already knew the answer to the question i asked - but i didn't -

C'mon, man...it's obvious you have your own theory, don't treat me like an idiot. Plus I've seen you mention this about the 13th floors in another thread

please show me this thread - i may have built off of what others were saying about the number 13, but i can't point to a reason why it is considered superstitious - and i wanted to hear what someone else had to offer concerning it

man - if you really can see clearly whats in someones head long distance without knowing them or seeing them, you should be getting paid fully - i wish i had those powers - your powers didn't work this time though

Koolish
06-28-2009, 07:35 PM

Judas was one of the 12, and after Judas killed himself they were left with 11 and eventually recruited one more guy to restore it back to 12. never was a 13.

however, the templar knights, which got ridiculously wealthy and powerful to the point they rivaled the vatican, were all round up and executed on friday the 13th. that's why friday the 13th is considered unlucky, and probably why we see 13 as unlucky. but in a lot of dark practises and beliefs 13 is very significant, maybe strechthing back before that friday the 13th.

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 07:47 PM
however, the templar knights, which got ridiculously wealthy and powerful to the point they rivaled the vatican, were all round up and executed on friday the 13th. that's why friday the 13th is considered unlucky, and probably why we see 13 as unlucky. but in a lot of dark practises and beliefs 13 is very significant, maybe strechthing back before that friday the 13th.

i heard this before but i couldn't spit it back out if questioned on it -

thanks for answering

Sean
06-28-2009, 07:52 PM
what nonsense did i talk ?

i simply asked a question and you started swinging

the problem isn't me - i asked a question - you assumed i already knew the answer to the question i asked - but i didn't -

please show me this thread - i may have built off of what others were saying about the number 13, but i can't point to a reason why it is considered superstitious - and i wanted to hear what someone else had to offer concerning it

man - if you really can see clearly whats in someones head long distance without knowing them or seeing them, you should be getting paid fully - i wish i had those powers - your powers didn't work this time though

ok, whatever...I'm not even gonna bother this time

Judas was one of the 12, and after Judas killed himself they were left with 11 and eventually recruited one more guy to restore it back to 12. never was a 13.

Interesting, I never heard that before. Like I said I didn't know the full story and I was pretty sure that there were more reasons other than just the Judas thing. That's just the common story you hear in everyday life. That's what I got told when I was younger and asked about 13 being unlucky.

drippie k
06-28-2009, 09:57 PM
he lives with pac and elvis in cuba, where the coolest dead people get to live

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2009, 10:02 PM
I noticed a common trend, which is every religion has the convenient excuse of lost texts.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-28-2009, 10:05 PM
yep.

I noticed a trend that when you say to a born again, or any fanatic 'there is no proof that God exists' they will retort with 'there is no proof that he doesnt exist'

to which i retort with 'there is no proof that I didn't fly to Saturn and back while I was in the bathroom just now shitting just now...you didnt see me shitting, so there is no way you could have possible known'

and then they usual abandon their faith