PDA

View Full Version : Why the Confusion ?

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 03:07 PM
For those that believe that the bible is the word of God - how do you see these words ?

2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

Koolish
06-28-2009, 07:37 PM
a description of paradise is all i see. but revelation is drowning in metaphors so it's hard to know just what's going on.

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 07:44 PM
"Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

these parts stood out to me

a description of paradise is all i see. but revelation is drowning in metaphors so it's hard to know just what's going on.

true that