PDA

View Full Version : The NOI were stealing money from Michael Jackson?

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-28-2009, 03:20 PM
So the reports in the papers over here today were examining the growing influence the NOI were having in MJ's life towards the end. His ex-nanny (who he sacked for questioning his drug taking) has come out and said the apartment he was renting was only a $20k per month valued apartment, but the NOI were telling him it was $100k a month, and taking all the difference. She said he was clueless with money in general.

Its said he was not only using NOI as security, but they were a growing strong influence on his life as a whole.

If it turns out they really were using Mike as a means to get money, i think thats says it all about that group of people.

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 03:25 PM
How can The NOI steal money from one man ?

i stole nothing from MJ

i am NOI

were "White People" responsible for shooting up that Holocaust Museum - or was it one crazy old white man ?

another trick by the media to get people to hate Islam altogether - fall for it if you want

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Possibly.

But its not the media saying it, its his nanny, who has flown back to USA, and is giving interviews and has been asked to give a statement to police as a witness.

She also claimed she had to often pump Michaels stomach because of the cocktails of drugs he was taking.

How can they steal money? idk whats you mean. I think i explained it fine the first time?

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Possibly.

But its not the media saying it, its his nanny, who has flown back to USA, and is giving interviews and has been asked to give a statement to police as a witness.

its the media telling you his nanny said....

She also claimed she had to often pump Michaels stomach because of the cocktails of drugs he was taking.

now that he's dead, allot more can be said about him

How can they steal money? idk whats you mean. I think i explained it fine the first time?

The Nation of Islam is a Nation -

how can a Nation steal Money from one man ?

when timothy McVeigh blew up that building in Oklahoma, did the media say that white Christians blew up that building, or did they name one man ?

stealing is a no no in the nation - if one is caught stealing, he/she is excommunicated for a time -

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-28-2009, 04:27 PM
when timothy McVeigh blew up that building in Oklahoma, did the media say that white Christians blew up that building, or did they name one man ?

-

thats clearly totally different and doesnt relate at all to this.

NOI had become heavily involved in his life in his last months, how can you not take responsibilty? These were men (im presuming high ranking, as its MJ) from NOI, looking after many aspects of his life.

I dont understand how this has nothing to do with NOI? Are you trying to say this was just a few bad apples from NOI, who happened to get close to mike? Thats highly unlikely, if MJ chose to covert with the NOI, they wouldve sent professionals.

ALCATRAZ
06-28-2009, 04:37 PM
i heard when michael jackson was at sony he did his own negotiating, so i doubt anyone was gettin over on him

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-28-2009, 05:05 PM
I keep hearing people say he was a real heavey busniess man.

Yet he was dead broke and $500mil in debt, even though he was the most succesfull musician of all time, so id guess he wasnt that smart with douh

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2009, 05:07 PM
you should never give a child that much money

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 05:45 PM
thats clearly totally different and doesnt relate at all to this.

it does relate - look closer

NOI had become heavily involved in his life in his last months, how can you not take responsibilty?

because i didn't take MJs money -

These were men (im presuming high ranking, as its MJ) from NOI, looking after many aspects of his life.

thats what you were told - and you believe it

I dont understand how this has nothing to do with NOI?

i explained it well -

Are you trying to say this was just a few bad apples from NOI,

nope - show me who you are talking about - names, pictures

who happened to get close to mike? Thats highly unlikely, if MJ chose to covert with the NOI, they wouldve sent professionals.

People want to discredit the Nation - and Islam altogether - fall for the trick if you want -

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-28-2009, 05:59 PM
You can say people want to discredit, but theres a few facts you cannot deny

-November 2008, MJ offically becomes Islamic
-NOI and MJ have closer dealings
-MJ is now dead.

People are gonna look not just at this rent thing, but also the fact dude is now dead, shortly after affiliating with NOI.

Your gonna have to deal with that, whether you like it or not.

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 06:02 PM
You can say people want to discredit, but theres a few facts you cannot deny

-November 2008, MJ offically becomes Islamic
-NOI and MJ have closer dealings
-MJ is now dead.

People are gonna look not just at this rent thing, but also the fact dude is now dead, shortly after affiliating with NOI.

Your gonna have to deal with that, whether you like it or not.

lmao - ok man

Cee Oh Vee
06-29-2009, 12:19 AM
You both have valid points in my eyes.

Although it's surprising that MJ would be with the NOI if he did convert to Islam, because his brother Jermaine isn't involved with them as far as I know; and he introduced MJ to Islam!

Who knows?

God knows.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2009, 12:22 AM
can't blame a whole nation because of a corrupt few, if that's the case.

diggy
06-29-2009, 12:23 AM
Speculations, allegations, and conjectures.

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 01:21 AM
You both have valid points in my eyes.

Although it's surprising that MJ would be with the NOI if he did convert to Islam, because his brother Jermaine isn't involved with them as far as I know; and he introduced MJ to Islam!

Who knows?

God knows.

Peace

Mike took his shahadah -

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-29-2009, 03:08 PM
can't blame a whole nation because of a corrupt few, if that's the case.

thanks for continuing to repeat what sunny was himself repeating.

But what im saying it, this is Michael Jackson. If the NOI were involved with Michael Jackson, you can be sure the leaders knew about it from every angle, and you can also be sure that the NOI members in direct contact with him werent some low ranking goons who wondered in off the street to rinse dude of money.

MJ only converted last year, but hes been using NOI for security since his trial in 2005 (at least). So its been a long term involvement.

So you cant just say what your saying about "dont blame the whole nation". This is Michael Jackson, the NOI would be paying special attention to him, and the people with him wouldve been specially chosen. I wouldve thought this was obvious to you.

You seem keen on fobbing it off like its no big deal, and nothing the NOI would be aware of as a whole. Which is ridiculous, this is Michael Jackson.

diggy
06-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Funny how some of you claim to be the most logical and reasonable and shoot down arguments of others you consider dumb. Just take a look at your illogical and unreasonable conclusion you've arrived at using conjecture!!!

Mr. Muhammad
06-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Salaam (Peace) to all.

This post is nothing but conjecture and fallacy masquerading as logic.

I don't care how many times a person says "you can be sure that...", as a conclustion, it does NOT suffice as a logical arguement.

That's like saying...

"GHOSTLACED is a Man."

"GHOSTLACED has a daughter."

"Many Men molest their daughters."

THEREFORE,

"YOU CAN BE SURE that GHOSTLACED has molested his daughter."

Do you see how MORONIC that sounds? Yet...If GHOSTLACED were "famous", and someone made such a claim, you would find no shortage of people who would take it and run with it...

Bottom Line..."Show and Prove"...or shut da hell up!!! Gossip is for WOMEN! (those that do...lol)

RM

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-29-2009, 05:04 PM
wow. you really caught feelings huh? that was the most dumbest thing i think i have ever read.
idk why you are thinking about molesting daughters, but im pretty sure the statement "many men molest their daughters" is totally wrong and innacurate.
and coming from an old man who looks like yourself, that post was worrying?

You seem to be completely ignoring, in your total medical retardation, still, that this was Michael Jackson.

So instead of dancing around, and making slightly odd analogies about molesting daughters,
Answer this question:
Do you believe the NOI members involved with MJ directly were NOT co-signed by the leaders of NOI? And were working individually without the supervision of NOI leaders? With Michael Jackon?

RALPH WIGGUM
06-29-2009, 05:10 PM
So if I understood correctly, the source is an nanny who got fired ? Its as accurate as an ex-wife.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-29-2009, 05:14 PM
She was the nanny to his children for 12 years. She practically raised them.

She also was yet another MJ staff who got the sack for speaking up and telling the truth to Mike, and actually caring for his health, unlike all the leeches.

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 05:50 PM
You seem keen on fobbing it off like its no big deal, and nothing the NOI would be aware of as a whole. Which is ridiculous, this is Michael Jackson.

lol - so are you saying that it was announced to everyone in the NOI that Michaels money is to be taken ?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2009, 06:35 PM
i wanted to reply ages ago, but i got unexpected visitor and we watched the tennis together.

i'll try another approach.

if,for example, your mother/father/sibling stole 1000 from say a neighbour or a friend of theirs. do you mean to say that because someone in your family fucked up that automatically makes you, your family, and the rest of your other relatives to blame for that money stolen from their neighbour or friend?

when it was revealed that senior members of the catholic church were abusing kids, do you mean to say that every single catholic on the planet is to share the blame?

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Maybe the thread should be renamed.........

Some guys stole money from Mike Jackson.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Its obvious im talking numerous bricks in a wall.

No one has yet answer the question posed @ #19.

WARPATH
06-29-2009, 06:53 PM
wow. you really caught feelings huh? that was the most dumbest thing i think i have ever read.
idk why you are thinking about molesting daughters, but im pretty sure the statement "many men molest their daughters" is totally wrong and innacurate.
and coming from an old man who looks like yourself, that post was worrying?

You seem to be completely ignoring, in your total medical retardation, still, that this was Michael Jackson.

So instead of dancing around, and making slightly odd analogies about molesting daughters,
Answer this question:
Do you believe the NOI members involved with MJ directly were NOT co-signed by the leaders of NOI? And were working individually without the supervision of NOI leaders? With Michael Jackon?

There is no evidence that support the assumption that leaders of NOI had anything to with taking money from the victim.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Answer the doggone question dagnabbit.

The nanny has said they were telling him rent was 100k. Rent was actually 20k. From what i gather they were renting the apartment to MJ.

But forget about that, just answer the question.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-29-2009, 07:26 PM
^^^lol...the people responsible for setting up his security and renting the apartment to him (what happened to his mansion?) would probably be high ranking people to begin with. if they were stealing money from him it would not be a good look for the NOI if it's true and well publicized. Does that make everyone in the NOI culpable or complicit? of course not.

some of the comparisons being made in this thread under the guise of logic are...interesting.

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 06:11 PM
if then first you don't succeed - try try again

Chris
07-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Doesn't surprise me. The Nation Of Islam are a very evil group of racists who have a hidden agenda. Elijah Mohammad is probably the worst of the lot. Although, I do agree with certain aspects of their views on Jews.

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Doesn't surprise me. The Nation Of Islam are a very evil group of racists who have a hidden agenda.

what makes you say this - and what is the hidden agenda ?

Chris
07-24-2009, 06:20 PM
what makes you say this - and what is the hidden agenda ?

Sorry about the late reply, I completely forgot about this.

Don't get me wrong, Jackson was benefiting from his relationship with the NOI. But him cosigning them was extremely beneficial to the NOI. Jackson wielded huge influence throughout the world and by aligning himself with these people, they gained from that.

As to why they are evil, onto Elijah Muhammad. In his book, Message to the Black Man, he makes references to the "white devil".

"...You will agree with me that the whole Caucasian race is a race of devils."

This was a man who called Malcolm X a traitor that should be killed. He said this because Malcolm X realised the Nation Of Islam were an evil group of racists who were only out to look after the black man. Malcolm saw past this. In this video interview (http://www.rbgtube.com/play.php?vid=1175), Malcolm says that Elijah's own son informed him that Elijah was having relations with over half a dozen of his teenage secretaries, to whom he'd fathered several children, and that if Malcolm was to reveal these secrets he would be killed. Elijah was a disgusting human being who was only interested in furthering the Nation Of Islam for his own benefit.

Not only this, but to draw on his book again, he held severely distorted beliefs.

"The mountains were created by bombs from spaceships circling the earth"

Really? Because I could provide countless pieces of evidence that disproves this. I'd love for him to have provided one.

He also referred to himself as Allah on many occasions. The man was clearly delusional.

Farrakhan. Farrakhan said that Hitler was a great man more than once. Farrkhan, along with other NOI members used hateful speech to get black people to join their cause and typically spewed hate towards white people and Jews. How can a man who supposedly fought against injustice and racism contradict himself by being a racist himself?

LORD NOSE
07-24-2009, 06:27 PM
limited understanding

expressed emotionally

Chris
07-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Care to elaborate?

The point I was trying to make about him and his illegitimate kids was that we're all flawed. No one man, regardless of colour, is above anyone else. We're all equal. To teach that a man is evil based on the colour of his skin is evil in itself. These are the people who should be persecuted.