PDA

View Full Version : something happened to my cousin

Lex Lugor
06-29-2009, 07:30 PM
alright... so he was growing increasingly paranoid, at least from what i could tell, asking me questions like 'if you could make a deal with the devil for yada yada yada <(things he new i was in need of) and sell your soul, would you?' obviously he had something to be paranoid about but i wont go into that. anyway, he proceeds to give shit away, shit that people have been wanting from him for years but he would only sell it, he gave a bunch of shit away, he even tried to give away his 10,000 CAR for FREE. so were worried but then, not soon after, hes cruising with some homies, and in the span of a few minutes he acts noticably different, starts wigging out like LET ME OUT!, jumps out the car, and runs home. his mom takes him to the doctor, he's acting like a child, he'll be just sitting there quiet, and then just reach for a magazine and start reading random shit out loud, crazy shit, got everybody cryin wondering whats wrong. he goes to the doctor, stays there about a week, pullin the tubes out his veins and shit. and when he gets out he disappears no wallet no car and turns up two states over trying to stay with some relatives. his family brings him back, he shows up today acting just fine talking like normal, his family is all hush hush about it all, and i have no clue what the fuck is going on.. so, can you shed some light for me? did he have some kind of nervous breakdown or what do you think?

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Schizophrenia

Lex Lugor
06-29-2009, 07:36 PM
my family does have a history of it, but does it pop out one random summer day or doesnt it progress-ish from birth

Lex Lugor
06-29-2009, 07:38 PM
also i should note the paranoia wasnt just his own, he and some other peoples were doing some shit that was none too positive, and others were acting the same so yea

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 07:43 PM
it stayed on his mind too long too strong and what he feared, he imagined - then the images came to life for him -

check diet also -

Lex Lugor
06-29-2009, 07:53 PM
now mind you, i expected nothing to come of this thread but my own comfort in understanding what happened. i seen him today and he looked just fine, like it never happened, but oh boy did it, so i hope your not screwin with me g..

also what is with the getting rid of stuff he wasnt really in need of? probably cause he realized HE DIDNT NEEED IT but why now.. what purpose did it serve. i guess i get why he ran, but what possessed him to do random things like touch stuff read out loud about nothing, im not sure how this works

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 07:57 PM
look up the disease and its symptoms - i had a cousin the same way

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
06-29-2009, 08:02 PM
if it's schizophrenia, then you can never tell what's going on in their minds when they are unwell.

no two schizos are the same.

diggy
06-29-2009, 10:23 PM
Sad.

whitey
06-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Schizophrenia

and tell him to quite smoking tree if he is. that shit does not help.

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 02:10 AM
and tell him to quite smoking tree if he is. that shit does not help.

true that

overdosing on weed doesn't kill you, it can lead you to become Schizophrenic