PDA

View Full Version : Essential

Urban_Journalz
06-29-2009, 08:24 PM
By now, we've all seen the bouts that have been going on between me and Sunny.

I titled this, "Essential", for this reason;

In life, the road to self-discovery is riddled with rocks, snakes, pot-holes, falling anvils, untrustworthy authors, rewritten books, self-doubt, half-naked women, half-naked women that hold good conversation, cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, the list goes on.

Challenges. That's what it's full of, if you so happen to choose a path of enlightenment.

Upon that path, we run into people who are just as strong, just as determined and just as willing to get there as you are. The main reason we argue, is because, usually, one of us is on a seperate path than the other. All the while, we forget that Knowledge and Wisdom and application of those fruits of labor are all one mountain. Like any mountain, there are many paths. I lost sight of the fact that all of our paths are leading to the same peak.

So, it's ESSENTIAL, that we maintain a sense of humility and contemplation. Always watch our steps upon this path and never waver in the finer lessons.

I did Sunny wrond and Sunny did me wrong. We could go on all day as to what did and didn't happen, but this is the other purpose of this post.

Sunny, above all right now, what I feel is a great sense of respect and admiration toward you. You hold your ground and you do it well. Honestly, you're one of the most formidable opponents I've ever come across and I seriously respect that about you.

I also apologize, because I did come across foul a few times to you and a few others. I won't shy away from the fact that in some cases it was self-defense, but I will do my best to retaliate in a more dignified and respecful manner.

Nice round though son. For real, for real.

Peace

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Peace on your path ahki

Urban_Journalz
06-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Peace on your path ahki

And Peace be upon yours as well akhi.

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Good post.

Masalaama.