PDA

View Full Version : I live in a box and urge you all not to listen to a word I say

prof zooruka
06-30-2009, 12:20 AM
seriously stay away from islam... this teaching comes from the evil one and has been put into play to lead many people astray and discredit JESUS CHRIST and christianity..JESUS warned us about many false prophet who would arise looking like sheep on the outside but on the inside they are really like ravanous wolves....islam and there prophet muhummad are like that they claim they are a peaceful religion but as we have seen and read about muhummad and his religion they are really like ravanous wolves...

islam is not alinged with GOD at all...firstly it seeks to attack the very sacrifice that GOD made for us for the forgivness of sins by claiming that JESUS never died on the cross..(the only person who would want to spread this truth is the devil because when JESUS died on the cross he defeated satan" secondly JESUS is GOD and this is a fact another thing islam seeks to deny...lastly JESUS said you will know a false prophet by what they do .. a fig tree doesnt bear thorns and thorn bushes doesnt bear fruit...and we know what muhummad did and said...he was full of violence sexual immorality and greed .. and bore nothing but thorns as aposed to JESUS who was humble and meek and gentle in spirit who actually gave up his life for his diciples and mankind in order that they may be saved and bore much fruit.

stay away from islam it is of the devil.

peace

TSA
06-30-2009, 12:22 AM
yeah, islam is the shittiest more repressive religion ever and is far to specific to ever work in real life.

all of the judeo religions are disasters but islam takes the cake.

SubConsciousThoughts
06-30-2009, 12:32 AM
Where's Sunny I remember he said my posts were disrespectful before, so I'm assuming this thread will be deleted.

prof zooruka
06-30-2009, 12:32 AM
see people think muslims and islam is of GOD but you must look at the message they are preaching... and the biggest give away that it is from the devil is the fact they say JESUS never died on the cross... this may seem trivial but it strikes at the heart of christianity`s belief ...because as christians the core belief is that JESUS had to die to give us salvation and like i said before only the devil would want to spread this lie to discredit GOD`s work and plan....but the bible warns us that even though things appear at first glance to be good you must test it to see if it is or not for the bible says that

"And no wonder, since Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light"

but he is a master of deception and twist the truth to suit his own agenda like he has done with islam by claiming it is a religion of GOD when the fundamental teachings oppose GOD.

peace

Face of the Golden Falcon
06-30-2009, 12:38 AM
...I'm going against my own advice to ignore Zooruka but...

but he is a master of deception and twist the truth to suit his own agenda like he has done with islam by claiming it is a religion of GOD when the fundamental teachings oppose GOD.

This sounds a lot like what Christianity has done to the teachings of Yashua, to me.

SHEM HETEP

diggy
06-30-2009, 12:48 AM
firstly it seeks to attack the very sacrifice that GOD made for us for the forgivness of sins by claiming that JESUS never died on the cross..(the only person who would want to spread this truth...

Were you there at the time?

is the devil because when JESUS died on the cross he defeated satan" secondly JESUS is GOD and this is a fact another thing islam seeks to deny...

Ok. Let me get this right.

You say Jesus died on the cross.

You say Jesus is GOD.

But didn't God resurrect Jesus from death (according to Christian beliefs)?

If Jesus is God and died, wouldn't that mean God died?

If God died, how did that dead God resurrect himself?

Please explain that illogical FOUNDATION of your belief so I could understand, would you?

lastly JESUS said you will know a false prophet by what they do .. a fig tree doesnt bear thorns and thorn bushes doesnt bear fruit...and we know what muhummad did and said...

What did Muhammad do and say, if you know, oh wise one?

see people think muslims and islam is of GOD but you must look at the message they are preaching...

What is that message?

and the biggest give away that it is from the devil is the fact they say JESUS never died on the cross... this may seem trivial but it strikes at the heart of christianity`s belief ...because as christians the core belief is that JESUS had to die to give us salvation and like i said before only the devil would want to spread this lie to discredit GOD`s work and plan...

Wrong.

Only a devil would like you to believe that a man died for all of your sins. This belief could lead a christian to commit sins like murder, rape, and theft, because deep within them, they think they are saved regardless of what they do.

peace

What are those foundations that oppose GOD?

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 01:04 AM
seriously stay away from islam... this teaching comes from the evil one and has been put into play to lead many people astray and discredit JESUS CHRIST and christianity..JESUS warned us about many false prophet who would arise looking like sheep on the outside but on the inside they are really like ravanous wolves....islam and there prophet muhummad are like that they claim they are a peaceful religion but as we have seen and read about muhummad and his religion they are really like ravanous wolves...

islam is not alinged with GOD at all...firstly it seeks to attack the very sacrifice that GOD made for us for the forgivness of sins by claiming that JESUS never died on the cross..(the only person who would want to spread this truth is the devil because when JESUS died on the cross he defeated satan" secondly JESUS is GOD and this is a fact another thing islam seeks to deny...lastly JESUS said you will know a false prophet by what they do .. a fig tree doesnt bear thorns and thorn bushes doesnt bear fruit...and we know what muhummad did and said...he was full of violence sexual immorality and greed .. and bore nothing but thorns as aposed to JESUS who was humble and meek and gentle in spirit who actually gave up his life for his diciples and mankind in order that they may be saved and bore much fruit.

peace

A few questions -

Did you read the whole bible ?

if jesus is god, who was jesus crying to here ?

Matthew 27:46
About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
Matthew 27:45-47 (in Context) Matthew 27 (Whole Chapter)

prof zooruka
06-30-2009, 01:15 AM
Were you there at the time?

Ok. Let me get this right.

You say Jesus died on the cross.

You say Jesus is GOD.

But didn't God resurrect Jesus from death (according to Christian beliefs)?

If Jesus is God and died, wouldn't that mean God died?

If God died, how did that dead God resurrect himself?

Please explain that illogical FOUNDATION of your belief so I could understand, would you?

GOD is made up of father son and holy spirit...JESUS is the son and it was the son part of the GODhead that died on the cross and it was the father who raised JESUS up on the third day.
peace

Visionz
06-30-2009, 01:28 AM
GOD is made up of father son and holy spirit...JESUS is the son and it was the son part of the GODhead that died on the cross and it was the father who raised JESUS up on the third day.
peace
Define this seperate yet togetherness. Has your hand every question your authority over it?

And we've been over this countless times before but you've NEVER read the Quran. EVER. So you're judging what you know not. I've made this accusation towards your assumptions in the past of which you start quoting things that aren't even Surahs yet in your ignorance YOU THINK you're quoting the Quran and are not. (but hey, that's what your websites that you keep referencing are telling you right?????)

You know what the Bible says about the blind leading the blind.

prof zooruka
06-30-2009, 01:34 AM
What did Muhammad do and say, if you know, oh wise one?

"O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends"-[Koran, al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

yeah islam is a religion of the same GOD as christianity and judaism but waith muhummad says dont be friends with them...but I thought according to islam they are people of the book of the same GOD that muhummad preaches why would you not want to be friends with them they are suppose to be your fellow brothers from the same GOD....yeah right!

"Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him" - Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

another of the devils tricks to keep people from coming to the truth which is christianity.

"Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush." (Koran 9:5)

this passage is talking about christians and jews who do not submit to islam and acknowledge muhummad as a prophet of GOD.

just some of the sayings of islam and muhummad.

peace

Visionz
06-30-2009, 01:42 AM
"O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends"-[Koran, al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

yeah islam is a religion of the same GOD as christianity and judaism but waith muhummad says dont be friends with them...but I thought according to islam they are people of the book of the same GOD that muhummad preaches why would you not want to be friends with them they are suppose to be your fellow brothers from the same GOD....yeah right!

"Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him" - Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

another of the devils tricks to keep people from coming to the truth which is christianity.

"Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush." (Koran 9:5)

this passage is talking about christians and jews who do not submit to islam and acknowledge muhummad as a prophet of GOD.

just some of the sayings of islam and muhummad.

peace
thank you for wasting no time in proving my point.

NONE of what you've quoted here comes from the Quran.

diggy
06-30-2009, 01:44 AM
peace

God is made up of father, son and holy spirit?

So if God are these 3 entities, when Jesus died, that left 2 entities, The father and the holy spirit (according to your logic).

Since there were 2 entities left after the death of Jesus, then there was no God!!!

Am I correct?

Again, I am only using YOUR logic here.

Oh, you did not answer the other questions I've asked. Are you dodging me?

diggy
06-30-2009, 01:51 AM
But wait again.

Prof...

You've said in a previous post that Jesus is God.

Later, you said that God is the father, the holy spirit, and Jesus.

So which is it?

Are you confused?

If Jesus is God, then God died when Jesus did.

If God is the father, the holy spirit, and Jesus, that would make Jesus one-third of God, according to your logic.

If Jesus is one-third of God, he cannot be God. Right?

Either way you have lied and are confused about what God is!!!

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 02:03 AM
2 Kings 8:12
"Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael. "Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women."
2 Kings 8:11-13 (in Context) 2 Kings 8 (Whole Chapter)

...he was full of violence

Deuteronomy 20:14
As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.
Deuteronomy 20:13-15 (in Context) Deuteronomy 20 (Whole Chapter)

Judges 21:10
So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children.
Judges 21:9-11 (in Context) Judges 21 (Whole Chapter)

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' "
1 Samuel 15:2-4 (in Context) 1 Samuel 15 (Whole Chapter)

1 Samuel 22:19
He also put to the sword Nob, the town of the priests, with its men and women, its children and infants, and its cattle, donkeys and sheep.
1 Samuel 22:18-20 (in Context) 1 Samuel 22 (Whole Chapter)

Deuteronomy 2:34
At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them—men, women and children. We left no survivors.
Deuteronomy 2:33-35 (in Context) Deuteronomy 2 (Whole Chapter)

Deuteronomy 3:6
We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city—men, women and children.
Deuteronomy 3:5-7 (in Context) Deuteronomy 3 (Whole Chapter)

there is much more !

RALPH WIGGUM
06-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Here's a thread you should read prof zooruka.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66592&highlight=prince+rai+quoting+verses
No wait, you already did, maybe its time to ask yourself some questions.

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-30-2009, 07:16 AM
I never ever ever went along with all this islamophobia that was always around, i have always respected it, i think most religions are totally ridiculous anyway, but i never hated anything.

I think the more a religion forces its followers to do things, the more demands it makes, the more ridiculous it is.

The whole idea of the major religions is so fucking idiotic, I mean as if if there was a supremely all knowing thing that he would be forcing you to do all this dumb stuff all the time. And threatening you with hell if you cant. It just doesnt make sense. This guy making all these threats doesnt sound like someone I wanna "worship".

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2009, 07:33 AM
this thread proves why religion in and of itself is dangerous.

Grass roots judaism, christianity or islam is extreme and exclusive.

Visionz
06-30-2009, 07:49 AM
this thread proves why religion in and of itself is dangerous.

Grass roots judaism, christianity or islam is extreme and exclusive.
that's the thing though, the word itself of the Quran isn't. It's a much more tolerant faith than what its given credit for. I wouldn't expect Zooruka and people of his nature to understand this as he's never searched for understanding but only a reason to feel satisfied with the tidy little box that (most likely) someone else chose for him.

I'd agree that extremism itself is dangerous in whatever form it happens to be packaged in but to me its more of a personality trait and one that often ends up in action thats defiant to whatever religion they happen to be championing.

food for thought
06-30-2009, 09:49 AM
^agreed.

close thread.

this is useless.

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 09:57 AM
In the future, just take my advice and ignore him, unless you agree with him of course.

I can see many people disagreeing with him, which seems to give him more ammo.

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 10:43 AM
why should we ignore someone we don't agree with ?

In Islam, disbelievers are worthy of hell fire also
how do you see someone who does not believe as you believe ?

as a lost soul ?

how do you treat someone you see as a lost soul ?

can you and would you learn something from someone you see this way ?

let him post - as long as he's not being disrespectful in getting his beliefs across

if its a game he/she is playing, that'll come out soon also

and we'll deal with it accordingly

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 10:46 AM
He knows the message, I've tried with him. We've had inter-faith dialogue. That's as far as I can go.

He's willing to talk, not willing to listen. He is set in his ways. Allah seals the hearts of those who do not believe.

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 11:19 AM
and Allah can also reopen a sealed heart in time because he is the Most Merciful the Most Compassionate - patience -

Black Man
06-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Islam is not a religion. Al'Islam is a religion and there's a difference.

When did religion bring Freedom Justice or Equality? It didn't and it can't because it's not how it functions.

So many people arguing over things that they don't know and allowing religion to keep them seperate and away from the truth.

Knoweldge is the foundation NOT opinion belief or faith.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2009, 12:04 PM
i dont think that zurooka said anything really wrong.

he is just stating what he believes in and what his religion basically states.

Im not going to get into dissecting doctrine because you can slice it up any way you want and manipulate it.

But if, in KTL, you are going to be open and let people express their religious views, than what he said is just his expression.

I am of the belief that religions have some moral guidelines and a decent basis but all eventually fall into the trappings of orthodoxy and extremism and different interpretation by different minds because of the ambiguity of its writings.
Because these writings are so old and loaded.

Blackman is right....religion has never brought freedom, justice or equality, rather it can never do this because one must sacrifice 'not knowing' and present this as 'faith'....and the intolerance of all of the 3 big mono religions is very obvious.

It is a highly flawed and contradictory system of belief.

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 12:08 PM
and Allah can also reopen a sealed heart in time because he is the Most Merciful the Most Compassionate - patience -

Well said. This is correct.

But my point is that I have tried with him, the rest is up to Allah.

If Allah wants to unseal his heart and show him the Truth, that is for Him to decree.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Peace and blessings.

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 12:48 PM

If Allah wants to unseal his heart and show him the Truth, that is for Him to decree.

Peace and blessings.

understood - and the goal is for us to be able to live in Peace

if beliefs don't allow us to do this successfully, then we need to push beliefs aside and begin the process of learning how to be righteous and considerate to ourselves and those around us - its something that needs to be practiced - what we do is rely on and believe in those in the past who have practiced righteousness - we don't search out those of us who practice it today right now -

why all the Michael Jackson appreciation threads and music dedications ?

answer

because he is dead

and now people want to talk about how great he was

if they have shown him the love (like they do now) while he was alive, maybe he'd still be alive

it takes time for us to mature and understand

how do/will we treat our children ?

how do children treat children ?

diggy
06-30-2009, 02:17 PM
The whole idea of the major religions is so fucking idiotic, I mean as if if there was a supremely all knowing thing that he would be forcing you to do all this dumb stuff all the time. And threatening you with hell if you cant. It just doesnt make sense. This guy making all these threats doesnt sound like someone I wanna "worship".

You seem to confuse religion with scriptures.

What scripture wants people to worship the creator?

Have you even read the scriptures?

You have free will, so if you don't wanna pay attention to the "threats", you don't have to.

RIINØ
06-30-2009, 02:56 PM
its a fact tho that Islam is the most contradicting religion ever, thats why it got so many spin-offs and terrorists n shit, also its the most "violent" religion, so i agree wif the threadstarter

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Example?

RIINØ
06-30-2009, 03:15 PM
^
http://www.targetofopportunity.com/islam4kids.jpg

diggy
06-30-2009, 03:31 PM
^
http://www.targetofopportunity.com/islam4kids.jpg

This has nothing to do with what is written in the Quran.

This has to do with a regional conflict over land.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2009, 03:37 PM
it doesnt matter tho because muslims are doing it in the name of allah. The whole Jihad thing is because of Islam. It would not exist without it.

Most of what Islam and Christianity have become is not written in their books. But whatever both have indeed morphed into is a result of those books being written.

Its more of an example of the evilness of mankind than anything.

Islam is no different from anything else, no reason to single it out, no reason to excuse it.
Its part of the problem.

RIINØ
06-30-2009, 03:39 PM
This has nothing to do with what is written in the Quran.

This has to do with a regional conflict over land.

lol what? these cats are KILLING OTHER PPL while screaming "Allah is Great" because they think that Killing-&-Dying-in-the-Name-of-Allah will get them to PARADISE, the Quran calls this shit "Jihad"

diggy
06-30-2009, 03:46 PM
it doesnt matter tho because muslims are doing it in the name of allah.

Just because someone says they do it in Allah's name, doesn't make it truthful. Many people hide their evil acts behind the banner of doing good. They lie. Use your discretion to see thru it.

The whole Jihad thing is because of Islam. It would not exist without it.

Wrong. If you study Arab culture, you would find they have been practicing honor killings, infanticide of females, and all other types of evil BEFORE Islam came to them.

The difference now is, they hide their evil and justify it be including the name of Allah.

Most of what Islam and Christianity have become is not written in their books.

Exactly.

But whatever both have indeed morphed into is a result of those books being written.

False again. Evil was practiced before those books were written.

Its more of an example of the evilness of mankind than anything.

True.

Islam is no different from anything else, no reason to single it out, no reason to excuse it.
Its part of the problem.

What is Islam?

lol what? these cats are KILLING OTHER PPL while screaming "Allah is Great" because they think that Killing-&-Dying-in-the-Name-of-Allah will get them to PARADISE, the Quran calls this shit "Jihad"

False.

Have you read the Quran, or just hate sites?

Ninja
06-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Whos saying that what these people are doing is for ISlam and are doing the right thing???

No-one is saying what they r doing is right... them manz are just fools like the thread starter for believing that what they are doing is for the name of Islam!

Them mans are not representing Islam!!!

Get that shit into ur head!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Ok, so the 'idea' of Islam in a pure form is righteous.

Fine....so is Christianity.

Can we get past that?
It has been perverted since its inception tho.

Both were spread through violence and forced conversions. Historical facts whose effects still linger to this day.

The thing is, these people may not be 'pure' representatives of Islam, but they are representing it.

Just look at our little homeboy Drunken Monk.

A Christian can say, "oh George Bush does not represent Christianity" or a catholic can say "oh these molesting priests dont represent Catholicism".

The truth is, they do.

The number of righteous people in the world is probably very low and the number of extremist nuts is low too.

Most people fall somewhere in between and they sway during various periods during their lives.

Nothing in this world is stable, and if it is, its only for a brief time.

you've got to be able to adapt.

diggy
06-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Ok, so the 'idea' of Islam in a pure form is righteous.

Fine....so is Christianity.

True.

The thing is, these people may not be 'pure' representatives of Islam, but they are representing it.

They represent a sickness they CALL Islam, but it is NOT Islam.

Just look at our little homeboy Drunken Monk.

And I'm sure you could find an example of someone who does do the things he did.

A Christian can say, "oh George Bush does not represent Christianity" or a catholic can say "oh these molesting priests dont represent Catholicism".

The truth is, they do.

I don't know about that.

Could you explain?

The number of righteous people in the world is probably very low...

The Quran says something similar.

...and the number of extremist nuts is low too.

Most people fall somewhere in between and they sway during various periods during their lives.

Makes sense.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2009, 04:09 PM
what i meant about Bush and the priests is that......well, its like your excusing Christianity or Islam of its flaws if one of its followers fucks up.

Im saying that the Quran and the Bible are indeed flawed in certain ways. How much, I cannot say.

But I can say that I do not believe either is perfect.

diggy
06-30-2009, 04:11 PM
If Bush fails to live up to the high standards of the scriptures, did the scripture fail or did Bush fail?

Have you read a significant amount of the Bible or Quran?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2009, 04:15 PM
I've read the whole Bible and only small parts of the Quran.

And the Bible, if one reads it and is left to interpret it for himself, can be interpreted many, many ways.

I kno that i have 'misinterpreted' many a passage, only to be told differently by someone else.
But who is to say who is right?

Thats what Im getting at. There is no God to answer any questions when there is gray area. Just so called experts who are interpreting the scriptures in their own ways, which may or may not be correct.

diggy
06-30-2009, 04:34 PM
I've read the whole Bible and only small parts of the Quran.

And the Bible, if one reads it and is left to interpret it for himself, can be interpreted many, many ways.

I kno that i have 'misinterpreted' many a passage, only to be told differently by someone else.
But who is to say who is right?

Thats what Im getting at. There is no God to answer any questions when there is gray area. Just so called experts who are interpreting the scriptures in their own ways, which may or may not be correct.

A technique we use in Islam to understand the Quran, is verifying the Quran with itself. That is comparing many verses speaking on a similar subject. This could make some verses more clearer.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-30-2009, 06:07 PM
maybe....but the question still remains unanswered.

I don't look to religion for answers tho. Thats the problem with some. They believe that religion or the books will carry them, and they become zombies to their 'faith', when all it really is is a guidline and moral code.

At least that is how I see it.

prof zooruka
06-30-2009, 08:10 PM

Peace and blessings.

i will die before i ever abandon christianity to become a muslim.

peace

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 09:50 PM
i will die before i ever abandon christianity to become a muslim.

peace

you are never sure what the future holds

diggy
06-30-2009, 10:07 PM
I hope everybody's noticed how Prof's questions were answered, but Prof did not answer all the questions asked to him. He mostly avoided the questions.

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 10:09 PM
It doesn't come as a surprise, really.

prof zooruka
06-30-2009, 11:11 PM
i can see the devil is at work ....with sombody changing the title of this thread trying to discredit me and the message iwas trying to give to all of you about islam.

PRAISE BE TO GOD !

peace

diggy
06-30-2009, 11:20 PM
I like the change of title.

Funny.

;$

Visionz
06-30-2009, 11:20 PM
i can see the devil is at work ....with sombody changing the title of this thread trying to discredit me and the message iwas trying to give to all of you about islam.

PRAISE BE TO GOD !

peace
you can't deliver a message you know nothing about. Devil at work?? ahahahaha The devil loves ignorance and you spout plenty so what's what really?

Maybe you should be giving us all lessons on the inner workings of subatomic particles in their relation to time travel.

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 11:25 PM

PRAISE BE TO GOD !

peace

you gave your message, but didn't explain your message well enough to convince any one to change their minds or even consider changing their minds about Islam - what you did was made Christians look very bad and closed minded fanatics

you came off like this woman here

GHh9ywmo5AE

that's ^ one of the many reasons why people are leaving the christian church and flocking to Islam in droves - yes Islam is the fastest growing >religion< on the planet -

i didn't lock or change the name of the thread because you were respectful (somewhat) in your expression - but you didn't come here to learn or build, you came here to state your opinion without hearing others views on what you are saying and you didn't give concrete views on what you are saying

the KKK call themselves christians - are they right ?
they are known for their ruthless violence - deal with your own home

The Dangers Of Religious Fanaticism

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45620&highlight=religious+fanatics

RIINØ
07-01-2009, 04:03 PM
yes Islam is the fastest growing >religion< on the planet -

no its not, post your source or i will delete this propaganda post!

LORD NOSE
07-01-2009, 04:13 PM
no its not, post your source or i will delete this propaganda post!

i cannot provide for you a source - at all - start deleting

hey - but you can see what most people have to say about it by doing a search -

its up to you to believe whats being said or not - i put these words into the search - fastest growing religion on the planet

http://www.google.com/search?q=fastest+growing+religion+on+the+planet&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

RALPH WIGGUM
07-01-2009, 05:47 PM
It is undeniable that Islam is the fastest growing religion, this might deserve a thread, why Islam attracts people like that, especially people from the "Western world".

LORD NOSE
07-01-2009, 06:23 PM
It is undeniable that Islam is the fastest growing religion, this might deserve a thread, why Islam attracts people like that, especially people from the "Western world".

people from the western world are quickly abandoning what the white western world has given them
they want something new and different

something that works

and Islam is that something

the hamburger and french fry mentality is fading away and he's trying so hard to hold onto it

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 09:32 PM
hahahah sorry this makes me laugh seriously just cruzin around k.t.l everyone who acts like there so intellectual seems to always be spouting islamic garbage..hhahahah lol .....sorry but when you spout this islamic nonsense this eleminates any credibility you may have had as someone who had an ounce of intellect and to tell you the truth I feel sorry for yall the devil has you trapped in his lies.

seriously if you where all wise like some of you claim to be you would see muhummad and his religion of islam for what it is and would run a mile.. but all you do is make excuses for what you know to be true ....that islam is a vile viloent religion of violence and beheadings that comes from the example of there prophet who was a child of his father the devil.

as killarmy once said WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

peace

Face of the Golden Falcon
07-01-2009, 09:53 PM
...lol @ quoting Killarmy at the end of a thread bagging Islam.

diggy
07-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Prof, you have NOT answered many of the questions I have asked in your other thread!!!

This thread seems to be a continuation of that thread.

Are you gonna answer my questions?

Are you avoiding those questions?

Why won't you answer those questions, really?

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 10:04 PM
what questions are they again.

peace

knewcheeze
07-01-2009, 10:17 PM
"the nation of islam is all wize and does everything right and exact"-knowledge degree 1-40

your doing a anti Islam thread and quoting a 5 percent group killarmy?

ok?!?!

what Allah gave to Prophet Muhammad son of Abdullah is not the highest form of Islam...it was made to be easy to be more inclusive...and yes certain followers of Prophet Muhammad diverted from the path(greek influenced MUTAZALIA) and as a result now you do have people doing very ugly shit who classify themselves as muslim....on the flip side you got moderates such as self proclaimed Muslims in America(immigrant or convert) who inject their children with innoculations with pig in it, who serve Coca Cola at the mosque during Ramadan break fast, who are pro america, who let their suns and daughters join the USA military, who dis-like black american's....basically a arab nationalist who loves white people a little too much

your getting confused that lower form of ISlam with the higher FOrm

theres a guy with a american flag on his jacket who disrespects the forefathers of black power yet his "general's" last name is the same last name as the one who recieved the Quran...

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 10:23 PM
God is made up of father, son and holy spirit?

So if God are these 3 entities, when Jesus died, that left 2 entities, The father and the holy spirit (according to your logic).

Since there were 2 entities left after the death of Jesus, then there was no God!!!

Am I correct?

Again, I am only using YOUR logic here.

Oh, you did not answer the other questions I've asked. Are you dodging me?

how does that mean there is no GOD are you telling GOD what he can and cant do??? GOD can take apart of himself and make that part die on the cross and be buried and resurected he if chooses he is GOD and this in no way deminishes GOD because he is almight...i know its hard for you to understand but like JESUS said "all things are possible with GOD"

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 10:28 PM
"the nation of islam is all wize and does everything right and exact"-knowledge degree 1-40

your doing a anti Islam thread and quoting a 5 percent group killarmy?

ok?!?!

what Allah gave to Prophet Muhammad son of Abdullah is not the highest form of Islam...it was made to be easy to be more inclusive...and yes certain followers of Prophet Muhammad diverted from the path(greek influenced MUTAZALIA) and as a result now you do have people doing very ugly shit who classify themselves as muslim....on the flip side you got moderates such as self proclaimed Muslims in America(immigrant or convert) who inject their children with innoculations with pig in it, who serve Coca Cola at the mosque during Ramadan break fast, who are pro america, who let their suns and daughters join the USA military, who dis-like black american's....basically a arab nationalist who loves white people a little too much

your getting confused that lower form of ISlam with the higher FOrm

theres a guy with a american flag on his jacket who disrespects the forefathers of black power yet his "general's" last name is the same last name as the one who recieved the Quran...

to me there is no higher or lower islam all islam including the nation of islam derive there ideas from the main islam wich is the koran and mhummad and that is where the problem lies...you claim the islam that muhummad gave was easy ....easy for what to commit hidious crimes such as beheadings and amputations and poligamy and jihad....everything contary to what GOD taught through JESUS christ someone who by the way muslims regard as a prophet of GOD .....sorry this example is very different from what our lord and saviour JESUS christ did and said...why would GOD go from peace love and faith o brothers and sisters to kill steal and destroy....sorry the only person who came to steal kill and destroy as the bible says is the devil.

peace

peace

Visionz
07-01-2009, 10:35 PM
you can't even recognize when a quote comes from the Quran or not.

You've never once directly answered this accusation I have levied against you. Why not?

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 10:42 PM
But wait again.

Prof...

You've said in a previous post that Jesus is God.

Later, you said that God is the father, the holy spirit, and Jesus.

So which is it?

Are you confused?

If Jesus is God, then God died when Jesus did.

If God is the father, the holy spirit, and Jesus, that would make Jesus one-third of God, according to your logic.

If Jesus is one-third of God, he cannot be God. Right?

Either way you have lied and are confused about what God is!!!

GOD is made up of father son and holy spirit he is a triune GOD that is the GODHEAD so yes JESUS is GOD because he is apart of the triunity the three things that make up the one true living GOD.

peace

diggy
07-01-2009, 10:50 PM
how does that mean there is no GOD are you telling GOD what he can and cant do??? GOD can take apart of himself and make that part die on the cross and be buried and resurected he if chooses...

Buried and resurrected by who?

Again what is God?

Is God Jesus, the father, and the spirit - a God made up of 3 entities?

So is Jesus 1/3rd of God?

Again, you have not answered the numerous questions I've asked in the other thread.

Where are the answers?

Where are they?

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 10:53 PM
you can't even recognize when a quote comes from the Quran or not.

You've never once directly answered this accusation I have levied against you. Why not?

these verses are straight out of the quran

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection." (9.29)

hahhah i thought islam was a religion from the same GOD as christianity and judaism..but islam wants to subject and fight them...i smell the devil.

"5.51": O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

"5.33": The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

this is talking about christians who fight to free people from the devils grips look what satan has commanded of those who follow the religion of islam.

sorry you religion is false and dont try and tell me these verses dont come from the koran because thats where i got them from.

diggy
07-01-2009, 10:55 PM
GOD is made up of father son and holy spirit he is a triune GOD that is the GODHEAD so yes JESUS is GOD because he is apart of the triunity the three things that make up the one true living GOD.

peace

You've contradicted yourself many times in the above statement.

You must not understand mathematics!!!

How could Jesus be God and 1/3rd of God at the same time?

Does God NOT understand math? Is that what you are implying?

Why do Christians say Jesus is the son of God while you say he IS God?

So which one is it?

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 10:56 PM
he is GOD

that is why GOD is a triune GOD.

diggy
07-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Prof, you took those verses out of context. You misunderstand those verses because you approach the Quran with a mind full of hatred. Logic and hatred cannot exist in the same place.

diggy
07-01-2009, 10:59 PM
he is GOD

that is why GOD is a triune GOD.

You still did not answer my numerous questions!!!

You just repeat your initial statements.

Visionz
07-01-2009, 10:59 PM
these verses are straight out of the quran

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection." (9.29)

hahhah i thought islam was a religion from the same GOD as christianity and judaism..but islam wants to subject and fight them...i smell the devil.

"5.51": O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

"5.33": The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

this is talking about christians who fight to free people from the devils grips look what satan has commanded of those who follow the religion of islam.

sorry you religion is false and dont try and tell me these verses dont come from the koran because thats where i got them from.
you finally got three in a row right but you still take them out of context.

diggy
07-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Prof, have you ever read the Quran or do you just visit hate sites for your misinformation?

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 11:05 PM
the koran is from the devil so no i have not read it.

peace

diggy
07-01-2009, 11:06 PM
You still did not answer my numerous questions from the other thread.

Are you avoiding the truth????

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 11:09 PM

honestly this verses says that anyone who strives against muhummah ( allah and his apostle taking about muhummad) should be murdered i mean honestly now GOD went from turn the other cheek with JESUS to murdering people...i mean are you kidding me ...seriously yall do need to wake up and smell the roses.

peace

Visionz
07-01-2009, 11:09 PM
the koran is from the devil so no i have not read it.

peace
So you judge what you know not?

If I read a random page out the Bible have I gained all the knowledge that it has to offer?

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 11:11 PM
read the above text.

peace

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Christianity is based on the first four books of the New Testament, which are referred to as the gospels. These books contain the teachings of Jesus the Christ. None of his teachings promotes violence. In fact, he teaches against it.

May you come to know the Lord Jesus, and have a peaceful eternity.

peace

Visionz
07-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Christianity is based on the first four books of the New Testament, which are referred to as the gospels. These books contain the teachings of Jesus the Christ. None of his teachings promotes violence. In fact, he teaches against it.

May you come to know the Lord Jesus, and have a peaceful eternity.

peace
I have a Bible as well. It's funny because you think you're telling people something they're not familiar with. I don't profess to be of any religion because in reality I"m not. I'm just God's creation here on planet earth trying to make it a little bit better than when I left it.

You come from a position of ignorance and administer it accordingly.

Christians started out as a persecuted people and so they now feel the need to perpetuate what I guess has always been there. You go to a website searching not to gain understanding but to gain a position of "the persecuted". You don't look at those pages with God in your heart even if you think you do. You look for a reason to seal your heart up and seperate yourself from that which is different from you.

diggy
07-01-2009, 11:43 PM
honestly this verses says that anyone who strives against muhummah...

There is no such word as 'muhummah' used in the Quran.

:lmao:

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 11:48 PM
I have a Bible as well. It's funny because you think you're telling people something they're not familiar with. I don't profess to be of any religion because in reality I"m not. I'm just God's creation here on planet earth trying to make it a little bit better than when I left it.

You come from a position of ignorance and administer it accordingly.

Christians started out as a persecuted people and so they now feel the need to perpetuate what I guess has always been there. You go to a website searching not to gain understanding but to gain a position of "the persecuted". You don't look at those pages with God in your heart even if you think you do. You look for a reason to seal your heart up and seperate yourself from that which is different from you.

what can i say JESUS said "MY sheep hear My voice, and I know them,and they follow Me. " !!! and i am one of his sheep....jesus said this also about his sheep" they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice."

that is what i do when i hear the voice of islam.

peace

peace

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 11:49 PM
There is no such word as 'muhummah' used in the Quran.

:lmao:

it was a typo sorry muhum-mad man...lol

peace

prof zooruka
07-01-2009, 11:54 PM
although we disagee i do offer peace to you visions and x unknown....I just hope you see the truth and come to christianity because you are obviously on a search and JESUS is the right conclusion.

peace

SubConsciousThoughts
07-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Same question goes for you Christians.

Visionz
07-02-2009, 06:38 PM
although we disagee i do offer peace to you visions and x unknown....I just hope you see the truth and come to christianity because you are obviously on a search and JESUS is the right conclusion.

peace
You don't hear a word that anyone says to you. I know Jesus and the message of love that he taught. Does that mean I should subscribe to the sort of dogmatic thought patterns that you seem to be so fond of? I study all religion of the world and try to take from them their highest ideals and incorporate them into my own life. I don't subsribe to any particular one religion as I find it tends to make people close-minded and shallow.

A pure heart matters so much more than what you happen to believe in. That is my feeling and understanding of this world. When I die (even if it should happen tomorrow) I am comfortable with meeting my maker and the life I live.

There are many good things to be learned from Christianity
There are many good things to be learned from Islam
There are many good things to be learned from Buddhism
There are many good things to be learned from Taoism

I have gained knowledge and understanding from all of them but I refuse to trap myself in a little box and refuse to hear what anyone else has to say about life, the human experience and the collective struggle. So please stop with the conversion efforts as you don't understand me enough and were I'm coming from.

Stop being disrespectful, stop with your uninformed criticisms.

"Peace" at the end of your statements. "Dropping Mad Science" these aren't Christian customs that you're practicing, rather you spread hate against a culture that has obviously influenced you but you have not educated yourself enough to realize it.

STOP.

prof zooruka
07-02-2009, 10:04 PM
When it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and the doors of the house where the disciples had met were locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you."

i hope this clears up the peace thing

we say it in church

peace be with you

diggy
07-02-2009, 10:40 PM
How come you insult people and then end with peace?

Is that a peaceful thing to do?

prof zooruka
07-02-2009, 10:47 PM
How come you insult people and then end with peace?

Is that a peaceful thing to do?

look im not insulting anyone directly or personally im just stating facts ...and you may say its just my opinion but go back a page or two and you will see i quoted the koran to prove my point about what im saying.

peace be with you !

diggy
07-02-2009, 10:50 PM
1 + 1 + 1 = 3

^^fACT

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 11:07 PM
When it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and the doors of the house where the disciples had met were locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you."

we say it in church

peace be with you

that story

those people in that story were where ?

in the middle east, correct -

jesus did not speak english

its said that Jesus spoke Aramaic and Hebrew correct ?

so he would say "As Salaam Alaikum" or Shalom Aleichem correct ?

this is how Muslims Greet each other today

Jesus wasn't a Christian -

in the very first book of the new testament, who does it say is Jesus Father ?

prof zooruka
07-02-2009, 11:54 PM
that story

those people in that story were where ?

in the middle east, correct -

jesus did not speak english

its said that Jesus spoke Aramaic and Hebrew correct ?

so he would say "As Salaam Alaikum" or Shalom Aleichem correct ?

this is how Muslims Greet each other today

Jesus wasn't a Christian -

in the very first book of the new testament, who does it say is Jesus Father ?

jesus is GOD the son so he really isnt any religion but he came as a jew and revealed the doctrine which later came to be known as christianity....JESUS father is GOD the FATHER .... plaese dont try and riddle me with how can jesus be GOD if his father is GOD because that is what the doctrine of the trinity is for and please dont try and tell me JESUS is a muslim because a muslim is sombody who adheres to the quran and the false prophet muhummad ...i dont care what the original arabic meaning of the word muslim is....JESUS is a jew who revealed christianity full stop!

peace

LORD NOSE
07-03-2009, 12:25 AM
jesus is GOD the son so he really isnt any religion but he came as a jew and revealed the doctrine which later came to be known as christianity....JESUS father is GOD the FATHER .... plaese dont try and riddle me with how can jesus be GOD if his father is GOD because that is what the doctrine of the trinity is for and please dont try and tell me JESUS is a muslim because a muslim is sombody who adheres to the quran and the false prophet muhummad ...i dont care what the original arabic meaning of the word muslim is....JESUS is a jew who revealed christianity full stop!

peace

so now you're saying that god is jewish ?

how can God, the creator, be a jew ?

my questions mean nothing huh ?

i'm not saying that jesus was a muslim although in the true sense he was

the story of jesus being god has allot of truth in it

that story tells of jesus being God

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/biblos%203.jpg

knewcheeze
07-03-2009, 12:40 AM
"to me there is no higher or lower islam all islam"

thats understandable...to you a man who prays to a Father is God

"including the nation of islam derive there ideas from the main islam wich is the koran and mhummad and that is where the problem lies"

now cipher!!!!! ELijah Muhammad wanted to make GODS out of his followers and he publically admitted this....Muhammad Son of Abdullah never taught such a thing....Elijah Muhammad didn't want his followers having 4 wifes...

"you claim the islam that muhummad gave was easy "

yes easy....5 prayers a day including cleaning yourself, a moderate Fast once a year for half a month(daytime hours) etc

"easy for what to commit hidious crimes such as beheadings and amputations and poligamy and jihad"

eye have fully admitted that Arabs and others have done sum nasty ugly shit while claiming to be Muslim...but your statement would be like me judging all christians by the evils so called christians have done right up to dropping an atomic bomb on Japan and beyond....eye think your culturally biased because your not raving and ranting about the evils so called christians have done

the Quran would only permits violence against oppressors

."..everything contary to what GOD taught through JESUS christ someone who by the way muslims regard as a prophet of GOD"

Peter cut off the roman soldiers ear....lol....the ROCK....can you smell what da rock is cookin?

"sorry this example is very different from what our lord and saviour JESUS christ did and said."

Yashua(Jesus) who prayed to the Father was defineatly different from the prophets...he was more similar to Melchizidek the high priest....Yashua was raised from birth under Islamic/Judeo law whearaas people like Noah, Muhammad, Abraham, Moses was hit with the knowledge later in life......Solomon and David loved women....so yeah Yashua was defineatly different....

."why would GOD go from peace love and faith o brothers and sisters to kill steal and destroy"

the Quran does not allow stealing or destroying or killing.

"sorry the only person who came to steal kill and destroy as the bible says is the devil."

Peter could have killed that ROman soldier...Jesus drowned a bunch of pigs at Gadara....JEsus non violent message is cool but Jesus is not the only prophet or son of God....thats no different from Muslims telling me eye gotta follow Muhammad primarily

whats most important is teaching people the science of life...particularily what to put in it, or on it.....and there is not much teachings on diet by Jesus in the New testament......thats why most christians eat a junk food diet....thats why people must save themselves and do what is scientifically gonna bring HEALTH......

Visionz
07-03-2009, 02:10 AM

we say it in church

peace be with you
yeah way to drop mad science there

also way to go with disregarding everything else I said. You don't know Jesus as well as I do no matter how much fake piety and false images you prop yourself up with.

White Jesus:hooray:{:?{:(

drippie k
07-03-2009, 03:23 AM
i like how he's saying peace be unto you to everybody and how christianity is all about peace and yet calling all other religions are from the devil even though he knows nothing about them...ignorance at it's finest

Visionz
07-03-2009, 03:31 AM
i like how he's saying peace be unto you to everybody and how christianity is all about peace and yet calling all other religions are from the devil even though he knows nothing about them...ignorance at it's finest
what he's really say is "peace be unto all those who enjoy my armpit funk with me in my cozy little box...............hop on in there's always room for more!!!!!!"

its akin to those people that wanna convert you outta nowhere without ever asking what you believe in the first place. They don't know if they're preaching to the choir.

I just can't stand how he never takes anyone else's outlook into account. It's all about his worldview and no one else's. Very selfish in nature. I imagine his own personal ticket into heaven weighs heavily on his mind when does it. "ahhh Jesus I tried to get 'em to come play ball but they just kept on telling me they didn't even like that game...............I can't still be on the team right?"

prof zooruka
07-03-2009, 04:42 AM
what he's really say is "peace be unto all those who enjoy my armpit funk with me in my cozy little box...............hop on in there's always room for more!!!!!!"

its akin to those people that wanna convert you outta nowhere without ever asking what you believe in the first place. They don't know if they're preaching to the choir.

I just can't stand how he never takes anyone else's outlook into account. It's all about his worldview and no one else's. Very selfish in nature. I imagine his own personal ticket into heaven weighs heavily on his mind when does it. "ahhh Jesus I tried to get 'em to come play ball but they just kept on telling me they didn't even like that game...............I can't still be on the team right?"

I dont need to listen to anyone elses opinion because any teaching other than judo/christianity is of the devil...but even though judaism is from GOD the only way to GOD is christianity (this doesnt apply to those who came before jesus but to those who have the teaching avalible to them)... everything you need is in christianity...

you can talk till your blue in the face about how all these other religions teach righteousness but the bible says "And no wonder, for even Satan masquerades as an angel of light" (this means he doesnt come and say im satan im bad and this is my teaching to destroy your soul ...no ...he pretends to do what is right but with a twist) like he does with islam or these other false religions he has thrown in some so called good teachings to get people to think that it is the right path and they are serving the same GOD as christianity and judaism... but all the while he has thrown in some satanic verses like beheadings polygamy jihad murder not taking christians and jews as friends( but why islam supposedly comes from the same GOD why dont you take christians and jews as your friends...why because islam is not from GOD its from the devil because if islam was from the same GOD why would he tell muslims not to be friends with the other chossen people he delievered a book to) and many more things to suduce people away from the truth.

so while people are being blinded by this masqurade of so called goodness in all these other false religion satan is winning these people to his cause because once you accept ....it draws you away from the real saving religion that is christianity...see christianity is the tree of life and satan has tried to build a forsest around it with counterfit copies to keep people from finding it......remember JESUS said "i am the way the truth and the life nobody comes to the father but through me" in saying this JESUS is declaring he is the only way to GOD

I hope you realise this one day

i will pray for you

peace be with you !!!!

Visionz
07-03-2009, 05:00 AM
I dont need to listen to anyone elses opinion because any teaching other than judo/christianity is of the devil...but even though judaism is from GOD the only way to GOD is christianity (this doesnt apply to those who came before jesus but to those who have the teaching avalible to them)... everything you need is in christianity...

you can talk till your blue in the face about how all these other religions teach righteousness but the bible says "And no wonder, for even Satan masquerades as an angel of light" (this means he doesnt come and say im satan im bad and this is my teaching to destroy your soul ...no ...he pretends to do what is right but with a twist) like he does with islam or these other false religions he has thrown in some so called good teachings to get people to think that it is the right path and they are serving the same GOD as christianity and judaism... but all the while he has thrown in some satanic verses like beheadings polygamy jihad murder not taking christians and jews as friends( but why islam supposedly comes from the same GOD why dont you take christians and jews as your friends...why because islam is not from GOD its from the devil because if islam was from the same GOD why would he tell muslims not to be friends with the other chossen people he delievered a book to) and many more things to suduce people away from the truth.

so while people are being blinded by this masqurade of so called goodness in all these other false religion satan is winning these people to his cause because once you accept ....it draws you away from the real saving religion that is christianity...see christianity is the tree of life and satan has tried to build a forsest around it with counterfit copies to keep people from finding it......remember JESUS said "i am the way the truth and the life nobody comes to the father but through me" in saying this JESUS is declaring he is the only way to GOD

i will pray for you

peace be with you !!!!
way to drop mad science there Zooruka. If its not Christian, its the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How very Black and White of you, kinda like the reality and the falsehood you perpetuate with that picture in your sig.

Where did Jesus learn to meditate? That subject is never once touched in the Bible yet Buddhist know all about it. DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you've lusted over the looks of a beautiful girl atleast once in your life and then ran and plucked out your eyes afterwards. Better your eye to rot in hell and the rest of you get into heaven right?

prof zooruka
07-03-2009, 05:49 AM
way to drop mad science there Zooruka. If its not Christian, its the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How very Black and White of you, kinda like the reality and the falsehood you perpetuate with that picture in your sig.

Where did Jesus learn to meditate? That subject is never once touched in the Bible yet Buddhist know all about it. DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you've lusted over the looks of a beautiful girl atleast once in your life and then ran and plucked out your eyes afterwards. Better your eye to rot in hell and the rest of you get into heaven right?

yes i have in the past lusted after women even married women but i have repented of this and dont do this anymore....

peace be with you !

Visionz
07-03-2009, 05:57 AM
yes i have in the past lusted after women even married women but i have repented of this and dont do this anymore....

peace be with you !
But Jesus said you should pluck your eyes out. Planning on waiting a little later in life? It's an understandable course of action.

I'll pray for your eyeballs in the meantime.

prof zooruka
07-03-2009, 06:02 AM
But Jesus said you should pluck your eyes out. Planning on waiting a little later in life? It's an understandable course of action.

the plucking out of the eye and the cutting off of the hand is metaphorical what JESUS is saying is stop doing it by cutting it out of your life.

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
07-03-2009, 06:12 AM
see christianity is the tree of life and satan has tried to build a forsest around it with counterfit copies to keep people from finding it
hmm that's interesting
did you know there was created an Egyptian tree of life thousands ofyears before Jesus' time, or before Christianity was even a concept? This you absolutely cannot deny for it is the truth.
so yes - CHRISTIANITY is that COUNTERFEIT COPY made to keep people from finding the truth.
you worded it quite well for me, thank you.

lol
this prof guy is unbelievable

peace

Mumm Ra
07-03-2009, 06:18 AM
the plucking out of the eye and the cutting off of the hand is metaphorical what JESUS is saying is stop doing it by cutting it out of your life.

peace be with you !
interesting
how can you know when one thing in the bible is meant to be metaphorical or not?
how do you know that many of the things you now take literally, are actually meant to be metaphorical? and vice versa?
JESUS is saying is stop doing it by cutting it out of your life.oh is that what JESUS SAID?
or did JESUS SAY to pluck out the eye and cut off the hand?
are you making up words for Jesus?
or did Jesus personally explain to you what he meant?

Mumm Ra
07-03-2009, 06:45 AM
also PROF, I have a personal question for you:
if you refuse to read the Quran because it is of the devil -
how do you, personally, justify buying and LISTENING to music from Islamic artists? And monetarily support them and their movements?
how does all that fit in with your code of ethics?

LORD NOSE
07-03-2009, 10:39 AM
I dont need to listen to anyone elses opinion

than state your opinion (which you already did) and keep it moving

we Build here -

Mumm Ra
07-03-2009, 07:43 PM
don't want to answer my posts zooruka?

prof zooruka
07-03-2009, 07:57 PM
interesting
how can you know when one thing in the bible is meant to be metaphorical or not?
how do you know that many of the things you now take literally, are actually meant to be metaphorical? and vice versa?

this what the bible says

"He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything"... (mark 4:34)

peace be with you !

prof zooruka
07-03-2009, 07:59 PM
also PROF, I have a personal question for you:
if you refuse to read the Quran because it is of the devil -
how do you, personally, justify buying and LISTENING to music from Islamic artists? And monetarily support them and their movements?
how does all that fit in with your code of ethics?

i listen to rap but i dont take on board there philosophies on life.

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-03-2009, 08:00 PM
this what the bible says

"He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything"... (mark 4:34)

the peoples were not ready for pure uncut truth

HANZO
07-03-2009, 08:02 PM
didnt Prof make a friend like this before, and it basically resulted in the same thing. whenever you tell him to provide facts and back up his 'islam is the devil' opinion he posts random quotes which have nothing to do with being the devil, and skips questions posed on him about Christianity and his general one sided opinion on Islam.

Prof you aint even willing to read the qu'ran, you have created an opinion on a religion based on 2 quotes?? Prof i dnt blame you for your ignorance, your just a product of a growingly islamophobic society.

prof zooruka
07-03-2009, 08:03 PM
the peoples were not ready for pure uncut truth

And when he was alone, those who were about him with the twelve asked him concerning the parables. [11] And he said to them, "To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables; [12] so that they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand; lest they should turn again, and be forgiven

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-03-2009, 08:28 PM
so he gave them a surface knowledge

there are people like that today

with surface knowledge

they don't research into the words or walk

they just believe

and expect you to do the same

they never question their faith, therefore they never grow

that's darkness - that's sad

As Salaam Alaikum

EAGLE EYE
07-04-2009, 01:13 AM
so he gave them a surface knowledge

there are people like that today

with surface knowledge

they don't research into the words or walk

they just believe

and expect you to do the same

they never question their faith, therefore they never grow

that's darkness - that's sad

As Salaam Alaikum

This is an excellent point Sunny. All day I had this in the back of my mind.

Im still trying to figure out what you accomplished by changing the original thread title? Do you feel sick with power or will this help with the greater good (whatever that may be)

When a server or storage farm crashes these conversations, this piece of cyberspace may vanish just like small pieces of a universe. The energy may carry on though. But where does it go?

LORD NOSE
07-04-2009, 01:23 AM

yeah right

Im still trying to figure out what you accomplished by changing the original thread title? Do you feel sick with power or will this help with the greater good (whatever that may be)

i didn't change the thread title - now apologize

When a server or storage farm crashes these conversations, this piece of cyberspace may vanish just like small pieces of a universe. The energy may carry on though. But where does it go?

yeah whatever man - learn when to crack a joke

Visionz
07-04-2009, 04:03 AM

I take full credit for changing the title. As a grown man I'm fully willing to take responsibility for my actions. As for the why, it is in the hopes that it caused some kind of internal reflection for Zooruka to take a good look at what he's saying and why. I don't know if that's really happened and the efforts may have been in vein. Defensive posturing is most likely to no ones benefit.

Mumm Ra
07-04-2009, 04:30 AM
i listen to rap but i dont take on board there philosophies on life.

peace be with you !
so then why can't you read the Quran and not take on board it's teachings the same way you listen to rap and not take on board it's teachings?
You say you wont read it because it is of the devil -
yet you will freely hand over money to people who spread "devilish teachings" (from your pov) and thus enable them to continue spreading it.
it seems to me that would be a whole lot worse than simply reading a book from your standpoint. And at the least is very hypocritical.

peace

Visionz
07-04-2009, 04:38 AM
so then why can't you read the Quran and not take on board it's teachings the same way you listen to rap and not take on board it's teachings?
You say you wont read it because it is of the devil -
yet you will freely hand over money to people who spread "devilish teachings" (from your pov) and thus enable them to continue spreading it.
it seems to me that would be a whole lot worse than simply reading a book from your standpoint. And at the least is very hypocritical.

peace
I'd just like to add that I obtained my copy of the Quran without spending a single cent. My homeboy Jihad couldn't believe that it took a white dude to show him the Blackstar album. (though those two may not be directly related, I was definitely respected for it_

LORD NOSE
07-04-2009, 11:51 AM
I'd just like to add that I obtained my copy of the Quran without spending a single cent. My homeboy Jihad couldn't believe that it took a white dude to show him the Blackstar album. (though those two may not be directly related, I was definitely respected for it_

don't underestimate being given a Quaran

i received my first Quaran from a younger friend of mines who i lost a debate to - he kissed it and handed it to me with both hands - this was in the late 80's - the talent this child had lyrically ........

drippie k
07-05-2009, 01:00 AM

i will pray for you

peace be with you !!!!

and how do you know christianity isn't the devil's work in disguise?? like you quoted "for even Satan masquerades as an angel of light" what makes you think that maybe (not saying that it is or isn't because i don't follow any religion though i was raised catholic) christianity is the false religion? no religion is correct imo but they all have some very good messages and morals..islam, christianity, judaism, buddism...but they all also have a few things i don't agree with...

and doesn't christianity preach tolerance and love for everyone?? calling other people's beleifs the devil's work doesn't exactly do that now does it? if you're christian, that's cool man, share your beleifs, make threads, whatever..but disrespecting someone else's relgion is just plain fucked up man...my parents go to church every sunday but never in their entire lives will they ever call someone else's beleifs work of the devil

by the way, its OBVIOUS you haven't even read the bible because theres polygamy and beheadings all over the place in there...and christianity did have its little very well known religious conquest era called the crusades...islam extremists trying to do the same just call it jihad, but its still the same basic principle of conquering other people because of their faith, which is wrong

face it dude, you seem pretty ignorant

LORD NOSE
07-05-2009, 01:07 AM
yo drip - that last little comment isn't necessary yo

drippie k
07-06-2009, 03:27 AM
my bad i apolagize

LORD NOSE
02-04-2011, 01:40 PM
up

Dokuro
02-04-2011, 02:06 PM
wow i can't believe i missed this argument
oh well i was working on my education

it's funny how this guy knows nothing though

"thorn bushes doesnt bear fruit"
http://www.organiclivingforall.com/resources/Blackberry_Bush.jpg
nuff said

pro.Graveface
02-04-2011, 03:05 PM
ooh snap!

John Prewett
02-05-2011, 09:21 AM

peace

Agreed,... except, according to Jesus, Jesus is not the "one true God."

Jesus is the Son of God. see John 17:3

One can quibble, ... but the common sense meaning of "know them by their fruits" is plain.