PDA

View Full Version : Posting in KTL

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Peace.

My intention with this thread is to help people gain more success with their posts and especially new threads.

First and foremost, do not type out a long paragraph, with lots of information in one chunk. Space it out, and keep it simple.

If you do this, it makes it a lot easier for people to read and take from your post, otherwise, I find that personally I get discouraged from reading big bulky paragraphs, it hurts my eyes. I acknowledge this is not a good thing for there may be good in the post itself.

SUNNY WINTERS' posts are good (whether or not you [or I] agree with the content), because he keeps them simple and broken up into small paragraphs or sentences.

You will see a difference if you take this advice.

Peace.

food for thought
06-30-2009, 11:07 AM
First and foremost, do not type out a long paragraph, with lots of information in one chunk. Space it out, and keep it simple.

If you do this, it makes it a lot easier for people to read and take from your post, otherwise, I find that personally I get discouraged from reading big bulky paragraphs, it hurts my eyes. I acknowledge this is not a good thing for there may be good in the post itself.

i agree with this and been saying this for a while now...

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Peace, food for thought.

I hope people add to this and hopefully it will become a sticky.

The presentation of ones' posts are very important, whether or not one likes to accept it!

Peace.

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 12:37 PM
i was going to sticky this but i see that the riddle thread was already stickied - too many stickies at the top look sloppy so i'll copy paste this into effective communications which now seems to be the better idea -

Cee Oh Vee
06-30-2009, 12:50 PM
OK, thanks.

Peace SUNNY.