PDA

View Full Version : damn why is our society so backwards in certain aspects

ALCATRAZ
06-30-2009, 04:16 PM
i'm watching some tv and shit and some dude runs up in a shop and shoots some dude and holds the wife at gunpoint and they show the dude getting shot and blood spurting from his chest and the womans agony after seein her husband get shot and tha nigga runs off and there is a pool of blood and all that good stuff but yet things of beauty like the naked human body and sexual things are seen as the worst shit you could ever put on tv, because of the kids they say .... i don't understand why it is bad to show love but it is good to show hatred ... why is this smart niggaz help me out

EAGLE EYE
06-30-2009, 04:27 PM
More Ovaltine and more nudity is what the world needs.

diggy
06-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Death in it's many forms are presented to us, because the agenda is depopulation.

ALCATRAZ
06-30-2009, 04:34 PM
bump ovaltine

cosign diggy

LORD NOSE
06-30-2009, 05:57 PM
... why is this smart niggaz help me out

this part had me laughin

who is showing us that stuff on TV

why is this up high and on the side of buses ?

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7231/eggsknt.jpg

SubConsciousThoughts
06-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Sex is all over Tv along with violence, so Idk what your talking about here.

Mumm Ra
06-30-2009, 06:15 PM
you know what i find fucked up...
it was a national travesty to have Janet's nipple pop out for 1/10 of a second
but on any given day you can turn on the discovery or travel channel and see full blown boobies, vaginas, and balls
but they excuse it for "tribal nudity"

ALCATRAZ
07-01-2009, 05:58 AM
Sex is all over Tv along with violence, so Idk what your talking about here.
no its not ... i've never seen sexual intercourse on television ... i've seen someone shot in cold blood, stabbed, strangled, but i've never seen sexual intercourse even once on prime time television

why is it ok to see blood spew but not ok to see sexual intercourse

RALPH WIGGUM
07-01-2009, 07:43 AM
Its all about catharsis really, people want to see what they don't face in real life. It's emotional cleansing. "It is the human soul purged out of its excessive passion". Aristote.

Wh0am3ye?
07-01-2009, 07:45 AM
I see a bit of both if you ask me.

LORD NOSE
07-01-2009, 05:27 PM
damn why is our society so backwards in certain aspects people don't see that what they are doing as wrong

well some don't

evil is made to look fair seeming

check out this video

YtNL1krS-1Q

Mumm Ra
07-01-2009, 05:44 PM
"you want me to demonstrate it right now cuz it's not that bad"
LOLL!!

SubConsciousThoughts
07-01-2009, 05:47 PM
no its not ... i've never seen sexual intercourse on television ... i've seen someone shot in cold blood, stabbed, strangled, but i've never seen sexual intercourse even once on prime time television

why is it ok to see blood spew but not ok to see sexual intercourse

You must not be watching the right shows to see this shit, I see sex marketed on Tv all the time.

ALCATRAZ
07-02-2009, 03:16 AM
the media may market sex but its in the most superficial ways ... and if you have seen sexual intercourse on basic cable television i'd like some proof ... i can produce proof that people get murdered in cold blood on prime time television ... u should b able 2 do the same

RALPH WIGGUM
07-02-2009, 06:24 AM
Again its catharsis, people want to see what they don't usually experience in real life, like killing people.