PDA

View Full Version : Brother Farrakhan's famous(and first) speech following 9/11

food for thought
07-01-2009, 08:57 PM
I remember watching this with my brother on CSPAN as it was happening.

he made several predictions about howthe country would react and most of them came true(no shit)

2002 address to the Nation of Islam and King Bush. Revelation of the plans and actions of Britan and the U.S. before and after 911.

"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pc19rdQTXHs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pc19rdQTXHs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YDbLUw3GkSE

5cfN_l_1tgs

"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dfgMpJ2xrOY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dfgMpJ2xrOY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KXVD5uw9YI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1KXVD5uw9YI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cHtCoTHc6Zk

food for thought
07-01-2009, 08:58 PM
mL-z5MrDkbI

dAPo0wrwdA0

55feLKjwOLU

diggy
07-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Food, I first looked at all those vids and thought I would not watch them all. But after watching the first, I had to watch them till the end.

He broke it down beautifully.

He has vision and intellect.

Peace.

food for thought
07-02-2009, 03:24 PM
he did.

that why i posted it

I remembered it even till this day.

im glad you appreciate it.

Peace

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 03:50 PM
thanks

vahacris
07-02-2009, 05:42 PM
'its not truth. its just what he told you and you believe it' - sunny beloved sentence can be throw out here. zero facts. 100% rumors. no names, pictures, nothing to state his words..........

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 06:13 PM
'its not truth.

so what is the truth ?

its just what he told you and you believe it' -

what do you think we should believe and do ?

sunny beloved sentence can be throw out here.

they can be thrown out by anyone who wants to throw them out - are you encouraging every one to throw them out ?

what will you give them after they take your advice and throw them out ?

zero facts. 100% rumors. no names, pictures, nothing to state his words..........

show us some facts and ways that will uplift my people and all of humanity out of the foul state we are in - we'll wait

food for thought
07-03-2009, 11:16 AM
'its not truth. its just what he told you and you believe it' - sunny beloved sentence can be throw out here. zero facts. 100% rumors. no names, pictures, nothing to state his words..........

what did you hear that was "zero facts" and "100 rumors"?

lets discuss...

vahacris
07-03-2009, 03:12 PM
what did you hear that was "zero facts" and "100 rumors"?

lets discuss...

to quote your section leader - as long as he won't give names, pictures and evidence documents is just a RUMORS/BULLSHIT you want to believe........

vahacris
07-03-2009, 03:18 PM
so what is the truth ?

what do you think we should believe and do ?

they can be thrown out by anyone who wants to throw them out - are you encouraging every one to throw them out ?

what will you give them after they take your advice and throw them out ?

i see when oyu dont know the answer or do not know what to say you answer with question. lol 80% of your answers is like that. i know you can copy-paste your threads from google but theres no answers so ...... you ask something to hidden your lack of knowledge......

sorry im not gonna answer your question. go to your daddy kiddo and ask him - just sit on his knees and ask all the question you want - your life will be much more sunny after that mr.winters

LORD NOSE
07-03-2009, 03:32 PM
i see when oyu dont know the answer or do not know what to say you answer with question. lol 80% of your answers is like that. i know you can copy-paste your threads from google but theres no answers so ...... you ask something to hidden your lack of knowledge......

so now you know not to ask me any questions

sorry im not gonna answer your question.

that is your prerogative

go to your daddy kiddo and ask him - just sit on his knees and ask all the question you want - your life will be much more sunny after that mr.winters

this must have made you laugh -

diggy
07-03-2009, 09:32 PM
to quote your section leader - as long as he won't give names, pictures and evidence documents is just a RUMORS/BULLSHIT you want to believe........

What Farrakhan did was use the facts that were always there and piece them together to produce a picture that could be understood. The facts of his sermon were given in many news reports over many years before and after 9-11. If you watch the news, and are into global issues, you would have recognized what he said as fact. He did a good job.

vahacris
07-04-2009, 08:32 AM
^^^ as you said he use the facts that were always there and we know they tru BUT he mix it with that NOI bullshit propaganda so we could think its tru also. And when you produce picture from facts mixed with bullshit its STILL bullshit.

i see some wise words in his speech but if you look at the ufos/building planets/etc. bullshit he talk about in other speeches you know he use facts to deliver noi crazy mumblings....

vahacris
07-04-2009, 08:36 AM
so now you know not to ask me any questions

that is your prerogative

this must have made you laugh -

1. i knew it before kiddo tell me something i dont know

2. i knew it before kiddo tell me something i dont know

3. what makes me laugh is you thinking your answers are intelligent and funny when its a mumblings of uneducated kiddo. thats what really makes me laugh

Olive Oil Goombah
07-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Farrakhan aint the only one who predicted this shit.

Predicting the future is nothing more than knowing the past and putting together the most logical and educated guess as to what is going to happen.

Cee Oh Vee
07-04-2009, 10:42 AM
^ Good post (no, please tell me I didn't just say that.)

Peace.

LORD NOSE
07-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Farrakhan aint the only one who predicted this shit.

who else did ?

the war was predicted in the early 70's by his teacher - but who else predicted the outcome of 911 ?

^^^ as you said he use the facts that were always there and we know they tru BUT he mix it with that NOI bullshit propaganda so we could think its tru also. And when you produce picture from facts mixed with bullshit its STILL bullshit.

i see some wise words in his speech but if you look at the ufos/building planets/etc. bullshit he talk about in other speeches you know he use facts to deliver noi crazy mumblings....

what did he say in the video that was bullshit and crazy ?

if you disagree with whats being said, that's fine - but state your opinion with respect -

3. what makes me laugh is you thinking your answers are intelligent and funny when its a mumblings of uneducated kiddo. thats what really makes me laugh

uh huh

444trumpets
07-07-2009, 12:02 PM
awesome post

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-07-2009, 12:06 PM
its funny there he started talking about the extinction of white people in the near future due to the zero birth rate or whatever.

but he knows full well the NOI would cease to exist if black was the majority race in america.