PDA

View Full Version : hahaha lol @ the nation of islam

zooruka
07-02-2009, 03:17 AM
The main belief of The Nation of Islam and its followers is that there is no other God but Allah. However, they redefine "Allah" by saying "who came in the person of W. D. Fard." Fard founded the Nation of Islam and subsequently installed Elijah Muhammad as the organization's leader.

The Nation of Islam teaches that W. Fard Muhammad is both the "Messiah" of Christianity and the Mahdi of Islam.

hahahahahaha lmao:loser:

Elijah Muhammad taught his followers about a Mother Plane or Wheel, a UFO

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the Original scientists. It took $15 billion in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane.

This Mother Wheel is like a small human-built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.

aahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hah

sorry i cant actually believe anyone in there right mind would follow this crap!

peace

zooruka
07-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Members of The Nation of Islam have long held that Elijah Muhammad did not die, but instead escaped a death plot, was restored to health, and is aboard “that huge wheel-like plane that is even now flying over our heads.” Among Muhammad's passengers on the Mother Wheel is the mysterious figure named W.D. Fard

hahhahahahahha lmao

peace

lynskey
07-02-2009, 03:52 AM
fuck all religion.

hahahaha lol @ religion

Mumm Ra
07-02-2009, 07:20 AM
zooruka is highly talented at making himself look like an emotional adolescent I see

but hey at least we know Elijah Muhammad was a real living person - which is a lot more than we can say for that character you worship in your sig

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 09:16 AM
The main belief of The Nation of Islam and its followers is that there is no other God but Allah. However, they redefine "Allah" by saying "who came in the person of W. D. Fard." Fard founded the Nation of Islam and subsequently installed Elijah Muhammad as the organization's leader.

The Nation of Islam teaches that W. Fard Muhammad is both the "Messiah" of Christianity and the Mahdi of Islam.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the Original scientists. It took $15 billion in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane.

This Mother Wheel is like a small human-built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.

aahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha hah

sorry i cant actually believe anyone in there right mind would follow this crap!

peace

hey - a talking snake slithered up to a woman that came from a mans rib and conned her into eating a fruit from a tree that god said was bad - she ate it, fed some to her husband, and the whole world went bad

lets just start there

RALPH WIGGUM
07-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Fix that sig prof
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/black_jesus.jpg

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 10:34 AM
The main belief of The Nation of Islam and its followers is that there is no other God but Allah.

who told you this ?

The Black Man is God, Cream of the Planet Earth -

he will be awakened again - The first Fruit is Elijah Muhammad

However, they redefine "Allah" by saying "who came in the person of W. D. Fard."

Yes - Allah Appeared in the person of Master Fard Muhammad

Fard founded the Nation of Islam and subsequently installed Elijah Muhammad as the organization's leader.

The Nation of Islam was not founded by MFM

He is the one who is fulfilling what was prophesied to be fulfilled

So did the Prophet Ezekiel of the Bible

have you read YOUR bible ?

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

People call them UFOs - but they are IFOs for those who know

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the Original scientists. It took $15 billion in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane.

Yup

Yup

its very hard for someone who is not on a search and not trying to understand to fathom such a thing

peace

Peace ?

lmao

Black Man
07-02-2009, 10:48 AM

peace

Members of The Nation of Islam have long held that Elijah Muhammad did not die, but instead escaped a death plot, was restored to health, and is aboard “that huge wheel-like plane that is even now flying over our heads.” Among Muhammad's passengers on the Mother Wheel is the mysterious figure named W.D. Fard

hahhahahahahha lmao

peace

You raise some good points. I wonder if you're able to look at your religion with the same critical eye that you look at the Nation of Islam and deal with equality.

You're laughing at some of the things taught in the Nation Of Islam....but the Bible isn't too far off from being another installment of the Lord of the Rings series.....but I know you get high off of religion for it is the opiate of the masses.

Sticks turning into snakes lol. The Earth being created before the Sun lol. Teaching from the bible.

You eat the pig don't you?

zooruka is highly talented at making himself look like an emotional adolescent I see

but hey at least we know Elijah Muhammad was a real living person - which is a lot more than we can say for that character you worship in your sig

Excellent point. -> :clap:

hey - a talking snake slithered up to a woman that came from a mans rib and conned her into eating a fruit from a tree that god said was bad - she ate it, fed some to her husband, and the whole world went bad

lets just start there

This raises a point here too. But how are you going to hold the bible up to him, when the bible was one of the main tools used by Elijah and Farrakhan....and many other members of the Nation of Islam to prove their teachings.

One thing is for certain... No opinion is worthy of serious consideration if it cannot be demonstrated to be aligned with natural, observable phenomena (Truth).

RM

Fix that sig prof
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/black_jesus.jpg

Who is this? Looks like the same dude in prof's picture but shaded in brown. Surely this is NOT Jesus.....

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1613880#post1613880)

lets just start there

This raises a point here too. But how are you going to hold the bible up to him, when the bible was one of the main tools used by Elijah and Farrakhan....and many other members of the Nation of Islam to prove their teachings.

people put faith into a book they haven't read - i use it to show the similarities in whats written in the book and what has taken place with us in this wilderness - showing them what is in their book and comparing it with what they mock about us

Its called the Poison Book - why ?

good medicine usually doesn't taste good, and can poison you also

WAR

The Writings _ I Believe are for ONE person to KNOW
a few to have a surface understanding
and for the masses to have faith in
and the masses to bring to life a new Atum

no i'm not trying to sound fancy or Enlightened or spooky - i'll spend the next week trying to figure out why i believe this

have i read the book of light ?

yes - in its entirety
but i can't tell you whats in it
i'll have to read it again
cause today i'm a very different person than i was back when i read it

important to my being - i can make it important when i need and i can make it unimportant to those who over use it in a surface way to appear to be something they know dam well they are not

PEACE

RALPH WIGGUM
07-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Who is this? Looks like the same dude in prof's picture but shaded in brown. Surely this is NOT Jesus.....

Thats what I was trying to say, how would you make a representation of somebody you never saw? And why is he white? You can only guess how he looked like, yet they are representations everywhere. People are worshipping the face of somebody that is not jesus, this is just as contradictious as the NOI's belief may seem to Prof, that was my point.

Prolifical ENG
07-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Why does everyone suddenly want to make attack posts towards the NOI again?

I remember the time way before SUNNY WINTERS was mod and didn't carry the NOI flag. I was the one modding these things because the members who are part of the NOI always seemed to need to come here to defend themselves. Ask Nakhi why he doesnt post in KTL much anymore. When I was one of the few mods here I made sure NOI had some space.

Then again I guess this is another wave of people that want to discuss it being a wu-tang site but dont know enough about it and discuss more than ask questions.

IBRAHIM
07-02-2009, 11:56 AM
"but I know you get high off of religion for it is the opiate of the masses."

look at YOUR beliefs son. it`s that religion, in its worst form, and dont tell me that 5 % teachings have nothing to do with religion. yall talkin some silly things and actin like u r some wise elders or something.

Koolish
07-02-2009, 12:01 PM
i don't get how people think they're intelligent when they say "hahah religion is stupid", if religion is so stupid you should be able to come up with something smarter than that.

Black Man
07-02-2009, 12:02 PM
"but I know you get high off of religion for it is the opiate of the masses."

look at YOUR beliefs son. it`s that religion, in its worst form, and dont tell me that 5 % teachings have nothing to do with religion. yall talkin some silly things and actin like u r some wise elders or something.

What are my beliefs exactly?

IBRAHIM
07-02-2009, 12:12 PM
u dont know your own beliefs? come on man, stop answering my question by questions

Black Man
07-02-2009, 12:19 PM
u dont know your own beliefs? come on man, stop answering my question by questions

:no:

Listening to respond -> :yes: or listening to understand -> :no:

IBRAHIM
07-02-2009, 12:36 PM
yeah yeah man, "do the knowledge before u do your wisdom, 120" and all that. man r u livin on this board? i see u, like, everytime i get here

Black Man
07-02-2009, 12:42 PM
yeah yeah man, "do the knowledge before u do your wisdom, 120" and all that. man r u livin on this board? i see u, like, everytime i get here

What do I believe in again???

Shogah
07-02-2009, 01:01 PM

peace

I was watching a documentary about Muhhamad Ali and his involment in NOI recently, and they said that one f their main beliefs is that white man was created by some scientist called Yacub on some distant island 6000 years ago.

Crap.

Hollow Dartz
07-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Can I ask a question? How do you build a planet on a planet?

froth
07-02-2009, 03:01 PM
"Yes - Allah Appeared in the person of Master Fard Muhammad"

prove it

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Can I ask a question? How do you build a planet on a planet?

a supreme being would know

how does one cell split in half to be 2 cells ?

there i go again - answering a question with a question

question yourself - you know best

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 04:24 PM
"Yes - Allah Appeared in the person of Master Fard Muhammad"

prove it

ok

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 06:07 PM
try again

drippie k
07-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Christianity - The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-made-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..

makes sense, right?

knewcheeze
07-03-2009, 01:07 AM
"The main belief of The Nation of Islam and its followers is that there is no other God but Allah. However, they redefine "Allah" by saying "who came in the person of W. D. Fard." Fard founded the Nation of Islam and subsequently installed Elijah Muhammad as the organization's leader."

its in your revalations....theres a man on throne and the 24 elders bow to him....the 24 elders are the angels...Gabriel, Mikhael etc...WD FARd is the man on the throne

Genesis 18

1And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
2And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 3And said, My LORD, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: "

"The Nation of Islam teaches that W. Fard Muhammad is both the "Messiah" of Christianity and the Mahdi of Islam."

true....well Elijah Muhammad said sumthing to the effect that there would be a 3rd man other than WD FARD.....in actuality Fard is the Mahdi and His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie is the return of Jesus and the representation of the tribe of Judah in these last days....

sorry i cant actually believe anyone in there right mind would follow this crap!"

do you know how many airplane pilots have seen flying saucers....how many people....eye ceen one when eye was little and it was as if they was reading my thoughts....how many famous people reportedly saw flying saucers.....Mexico city was shut down for a day because a flying saucer was hovering all fuckin day......the police was watching it....they got film of it.....GEorge W was rushed underground during his presidency because a radar disturbance "caused by birds" as the official story goes

the reports of these saucers say they reach speeds of 9000mph and can stop and dart back in the same direction.....thats advanced science whoever is building em

LORD NOSE
07-03-2009, 01:39 AM
true....well Elijah Muhammad said sumthing to the effect that there would be a 3rd man other than WD FARD.....in actuality Fard is the Mahdi and His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie is the return of Jesus and the representation of the tribe of Judah in these last days....

Peace -

would you ponder on The Minister Farrakhan as being this 3rd Person ?

vahacris
07-04-2009, 09:00 AM
smh at all this BULLSHIT and the crap followers..........

come on kids peoples believe shits like this in medieval era but now?....... LOL

i feel sorry for all of you..........

and your parents..............

and your girlfriends..............

sorry you dont have girlfriends as all you dream about is flying small planet with mr.farrakhah, mr.muhommad and mr.fart.................... and of course 3 BOMBS!

smh.

LORD NOSE
07-04-2009, 11:58 AM
come on kids peoples believe shits like this in medieval era but now?....... LOL

sorry you dont have girlfriends as all you dream about is flying small planet with mr.farrakhah, mr.muhommad and mr.fart.................... and of course 3 BOMBS!
smh.

have you tried to figure out what this god that everyone is talking about really is ?

have you read any scriptures on your search for answers ?

i would assume that most of the people who frequent KTL has been or is on some search for self and on a search for answers -

people have beliefs - what's yours - and what has your beliefs done for you and others ?

how should we see life ?

knewcheeze
07-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Peace -

would you ponder on The Minister Farrakhan as being this 3rd Person ?

Eye cee the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan as the apostle of the Messenger of Allah

that 3rd person would have to fit in the scripture sum how and Selassie undoubtedly repped the tribe of Judah quite hard during his Kingdom rule....had the bloodlines going back to SOlomon and Sheeba

knewcheeze
07-06-2009, 03:51 PM

smh.

its pretty much common knowledge that flying saucers are out there

one in mexico city shut down the whole city for a day

maybe its you who should be felt sorry 4

my culture or way of life will ensure perfect health and constant nirvana and long life.....om a health nut....eye don't use toxic products or eat dead animals or get innoculations.....eye eat raw organic fruits and veggies....om high off good health....my children gonna live a heaven on earth
your children on da other hand will be poisoned from birth....no wait....your children will be poisoned before birth cuz you so fuckin stupid you gonna chose a women with a polluted ass womb who lives the same degenerate lifestyle as you do

SubConsciousThoughts
07-06-2009, 04:15 PM
I could get into this about Christianity and all, but I'd rather just watch people from different religions argue about how there is right and the other is wrong when there's no way of proving either.

LORD NOSE
07-06-2009, 07:40 PM
....your children will be poisoned before birth cuz you so fuckin stupid you gonna chose a women with a polluted ass womb who lives the same degenerate lifestyle as you do

we should be above this right now yo -

there is no need to insult those who we feel do not understand or refuse to understand

lets work on how we speak and treat others - and lets work on getting our point across righteously

knewcheeze
07-07-2009, 03:35 AM
om just trying to speak their language

to be completely serious and no sarchasm personally eye don't wanna cee whats inevitably gonna happen to them or anyone else living a grafted vampire culture....the universe is ruthless and will do what it does regardless of what the mainstream tells you to do

they are sleeping on their own imminent destruction while feeling sorry for know che....

LORD NOSE
07-07-2009, 11:07 AM
understood - their world lives on through us - when we drop the culture, things will change - we have to practice respect towards everyone -

Peace

My First Timbs
07-08-2009, 08:28 PM
sunny winterz is goin hard!

Soul Controller
07-09-2009, 11:47 AM
i cant even bring myself to type anything
this sites been here how long?
wu tang how long?
do u sing along to wu lyrics? ( if so... u would have said/heard names/stories of events..) but u sing them.. but they go against how u see the world?

fuck

i cant believe people are still asking the same questions.. haveing the same close minded views as 7 years ago.. dont people learn? or educate themselves with out their own mind belief's blocking the information?

i think KTL should be blocked for people struck down with ltheir left side of their mind controlling everything.

Sean
07-09-2009, 12:49 PM
its pretty much common knowledge that flying saucers are out there

no, it's not. If you believe it then fair enough, that's your belief. But it is not "common knowledge" by a long shot

LORD NOSE
07-09-2009, 10:57 PM
sunny winterz is goin hard!

Peace Timbs

set_rule
07-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Paid bloggers and posters working for the military ....... Spooks ..
Scanning boards throughout cyberspace 24-7 spreading dis-info .... Spooks

knewcheeze
07-13-2009, 01:31 PM
no, it's not. If you believe it then fair enough, that's your belief. But it is not "common knowledge" by a long shot

yeah its pretty much common knowledge unless you live out in Nebraska on a farm sumwhere....Mexico city was shut down for an entire day because of a flying saucer and they got it all on film....i've personally talked to airline pilots, military pilots who all say they heard countless stories about flying saucers....

it is common knowledge

read about the battle of los angeles Feb 25th 1942