PDA

View Full Version : What Does Germany And Russia have to do With the Current War in the Middle East ?

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Any one know ?

diggy
07-02-2009, 10:15 PM
I don't know.

Why do you ask?

LORD NOSE
07-02-2009, 10:22 PM
trying to put some predictions together

diggy
07-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Huh?

RALPH WIGGUM
07-03-2009, 08:43 AM
What war are you talking about?

LORD NOSE
07-03-2009, 11:42 AM
the one in the middle east

RALPH WIGGUM
07-03-2009, 11:50 AM
The Israel/Gaza one? Not the Iranian civil war, cause thats what I'd call it.
Then I don't know, Germany have a historical role cause of WWII, and Russia got connections with Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah. They got a non-aggression treaty, and Russia clearly aint on Israel's side, despite the fact that a big part of Israel's population are/were russians. Thats about everything I know.

LORD NOSE
07-03-2009, 11:57 AM
the one america is in

RALPH WIGGUM
07-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Ok my bad, there are a lot of conflicts in the Middle East. Well I know they were against the war, along with France and China, but thats about it.

food for thought
07-03-2009, 12:20 PM
my understanding is that Iran is allies with Russia, China and N Korea .....

diggy
07-03-2009, 10:40 PM
trying to put some predictions together

Could you explain?

LORD NOSE
07-04-2009, 02:12 AM
Could you explain?

yes - as soon as i put the pieces together

diggy
07-04-2009, 02:42 AM
Speaking of predictions...I was looking at the calendar a few days ago. I was looking at one month in particular...and also the year we are in...

I hope I'm wrong.

beautifulrock
07-04-2009, 02:47 AM
Germany houses our foreign hospital at Rammstein Air Force base, that's basically where we send our severely wounded...before the war Iraq's biggest Ally was Russia, basically all of their technology was imported from Russia and Russia has huge oil interests there. is that what you were looking for Sunny?

LORD NOSE
07-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Germany houses our foreign hospital at Rammstein Air Force base, that's basically where we send our severely wounded...before the war Iraq's biggest Ally was Russia, basically all of their technology was imported from Russia and Russia has huge oil interests there. is that what you were looking for Sunny?

the part about russia is clear

so i assume that this air force base is in iraq

Slide
07-04-2009, 04:17 AM
I don't know about it news.

SL33
07-04-2009, 04:26 AM
by my opinion, Germany is totally pro-american when it comes to Asia/Africa conflicts.

regarding Iran--Russia's and China's common interest is to keep Ahmadinejad or whoever's not pro-NATO/pro-american on top. basically, Iran is R's and C's, (probably India's too) stronghold.

regarding Israel--there are two millions Russians in Israel, but Russia supports palestinians so they could have stronger ties with arabs

Darfur--(not middle-east, but very important region) Russia and China are backing-up pro-arab militias in this region, so they can strenghten their influence amongst Arabs. Russia has it's eyes on west africa/sahara countries cause of pipelines, east Africa is china's traditional zone of interest.

Somali Pirates--i'm almost 100% that these guys are financed by certain insurance companies and OPEC members in order to increase transport prices (read: Iran and Russia).

Iraq-- i think that C and R will probably support some sort of Shiia state here, because of their connections with Persia, which means that Iraq will be divided between Kurds, Sunnis and Shiia's.

LORD NOSE
07-04-2009, 04:30 AM
Speaking of predictions...I was looking at the calendar a few days ago. I was looking at one month in particular...and also the year we are in...

I hope I'm wrong.

november ?

part 2 ?

Luza
07-04-2009, 09:05 AM
actually, germany does not have to do a lot with iraq. there are some troops in afgahnistan, but the government refused to send any to iraq.

and there are some troops fighting the somalian pirates, but they are not doing a lot.

LORD NOSE
07-04-2009, 12:53 PM
so afghanistan does have some german troops there - what are they doing there ?

beautifulrock
07-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Guys guys guys, Jesus. First of all, Sunny , Rammstein Airforce base is in Rammstein Germany. Second Germany DOES NOT have combat troops of any kind. In accordance with treaties signed after World War 2, Germany and Japan are not allowed to have "standing armies", we take care of their internal security forces...the "soldiers" that Germany has in the war are nothing more than glorified combat "medics" and logistical support troops, they are not asking these guys to engage the enemy directly.

Luza
07-04-2009, 03:44 PM
so afghanistan does have some german troops there - what are they doing there ?

peace keeping. more or less.
however, some of the troops called it a war, because of the fights with taliban members.

LORD NOSE
07-04-2009, 04:18 PM
so its safe to say that germany has some involvement whether good or bad and russia definitely is involved ?

HANZO
07-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Russia is involved with the oil in Iraq. Russia's largest energy company Gazprom is part of a consortium of companies who bided for the right to run Iraq's largest oil fields. So most likely the Russians will have a say on Iraqi oil. The Russian's would also do as much as they can to lessen the American and European influence on Iraq. So they actively support the Shiite movements in the middle east. So they automatically have good relations with the Shiite factions in Iraq; but Russia's influence on the middle east is minimal, apart from Iran they don't have a real ally in the region.

The German's havent really been involved with Iraq at all. neither militarily or economically. Germany although Europe's biggest country and economy, isn't really like France or Britain as those two stick their nose into everything. It doesn't get involved and always follows a foreign policy which conveys the European union way of thinking.

Luza
07-04-2009, 06:56 PM
so its safe to say that germany has some involvement whether good or bad and russia definitely is involved ?

yes, but you have to be careful to distinguish between iraq and afghanistan, that germany is not involved with iraq. there was enough pressure on the government, so it refused to help the US.

diggy
07-04-2009, 11:07 PM
november ?

part 2 ?

I was thinking of Sept.

Part 3

LORD NOSE
07-05-2009, 02:04 AM
I was thinking of Sept.

Part 3

then i'm lost -

and thank yall for yalls answers

set_rule
07-10-2009, 10:43 PM
The continued pillage of turning them into third world status ...... now its the U.S turn