PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4 Coming to PS2

Bedlam
09-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Thats kinda fucked up, theres 1 huge reason to own a Game Cube gone.

Capcom fucked Nintendo over, their main guy said if RE4 came out on any other system, he'd cut his head off.

Lets see that please

WU-KILLAH
09-17-2005, 03:18 AM
Thats kinda fucked up, theres 1 huge reason to own a Game Cube gone.

Metroid, RE 1,RE 0, RE 4 (which, I heard was much better than the PS2 version),Mario kart, Killer 7 etc ...and most of all Twilight Princess ! (can't wait for that shit !)

Ronin
09-17-2005, 07:33 AM
lol res 4 is the same, even graphics look mad similair

its a shame nintendo fell off, there one handed controller looks horrible for the new console

resi 4 is out november i think, its a great game

Wu-Tality
09-17-2005, 02:44 PM
the "remote" controller is just something you get with it, a normal controller will be there too. I think the idea is damn cool, I'm really in to some refreshing games.

Icurus
09-18-2005, 12:42 AM
Im tired of people shitting on the revo controller. Read the fucking articles man. Nobody reads, no wonder our education system is fucked up. Dont just look at the picture, read bitch read. And he's right, there will be an expansion conventional controller, for people who want to play the games in a standard way. So far, three control schemes; The main remote gyroscopic controller, the attachable left-hand analog or "nun-chunk" contoller, and the traditional standard controller, which they will show sometime in december. So, relax my kiddies, relax. If, you read you will understand.

READ BITCHES

Icurus
09-18-2005, 12:47 AM
by the way, the new resident evil 4 is not the same as the gcn one. So, stop. It looks good but not as smooth, plus the load time is really bad. I already read first-hands impressions. People who are not bias said the gcn is still better. And there is a rumor, that around holloween or thanksgiving nintendo will release a new re4 bundle pack with the gcn. $99.99

Cheech Da WildKard
09-21-2005, 11:58 AM
I love the RE series...That Code Veronica X or whatever it was called (on PS2) was fuckin' insane ...

And RE2 gotta be one of the best games of all time.

Bloo
09-21-2005, 05:09 PM
lol res 4 is the same, even graphics look mad similair

its a shame nintendo fell off, there one handed controller looks horrible for the new console

resi 4 is out november i think, its a great game
Looks that same and all. But they did say that they had to Re do the whole engine because the PS2 can't push the detail the Gamecube can. It might look similar, but all of us RE4 GC gamers will see the difference.

check two
10-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Since this game came out now for the PS2, how is it?

I think the PS2 has to wait about a year or so after Gamecube releases new Resident Evil games, to come out.

I didn't like that Resident Evil game where you had a bunch of people running around with you, and saying things out loud to each other.

WARPATH
02-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Don't know why all these guys are whining around about rs4 coming out on the ps2, but I copped it for the ps2 and it's pretty fucking dope. It's about time the series made it back to it's root system. The reason nintendo is falling off in the console market is because if fails to please it's older fans. I loved games like zelda back in the day, but that's the only reason to buy a gamecube now, in my opinion. I'd rathe have a ps2 because that's where gta comes out first and metal gear, and that's the same reason I'd buy a ps3 instead of revoultion. but now we're going off into a different tangent so let's talk about re4 for ps2. We got some extra shit they didn't have on game cube like the al capone costume, and ada wong scenario seperate wayz(alothough that's what I think anywayz judging from what it says in a magazine). The graphics are said to be almost as good as game cube, and on my T.v. it doesn't even matter. What difference does it make for what systems it's on anyways? the game is fucking dope.