PDA

View Full Version : questions fo fivers

IBRAHIM
07-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Holy Quran:

"21:29 And whoever of them says: “I am a god besides Him,” then that person We will punish with Hell. It is such that We punish the wicked. "

Translation of free-minds.org, u can check the other translations as well. now what u can say bout this ayat? u say that " every black man is "god" ". now what u can say about this ayat?

question numba 2. What your thoughts, was Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) black?

knewcheeze
07-08-2009, 02:56 PM
We will punish him?

isn't We plural....lol?

the verse you posted has Allah speaking of himself in a plural sense....lol

every black man isn't God....thats sum kindergarten shit

you got jet black puppet dictators in Africa who need to be killed too

IBRAHIM
07-08-2009, 02:57 PM
well, black man cant answer this question :) i`m glad man, keep makin' them threads, just face the fact, u cant answer my question man

IBRAHIM
07-08-2009, 02:59 PM
knowcheeze, "We" is Royal We.

IBRAHIM
07-08-2009, 03:05 PM
The Misinterpretation of the Term "We," Which God Uses in Reference to Himself

God uses the term "We" to refer to Himself in many parts of the Qur'an. Some examples of these verses can be given:

We gave Moses the Book and sent a succession of Messengers after him. We gave Jesus, son of Maryam, the Clear Signs and reinforced him with the Purest Spirit. Why then, whenever a Messenger came to you with something your lower selves did not desire, did you grow arrogant, and deny some of them and murder others?! (Surat al-Baqarah: 87)

Who would deliberately renounce the religion of Abraham except someone who reveals himself to be a fool? We chose him in the world and in the hereafter he will be one of the true believers. (Surat al-Baqarah: 130)

The unwise assume the term "We," which God uses in reference to Himself in the Qur'an to be a plural form, and suggest that the use of this word contradicts the fact that there is no other deity but God. They believe they have made a very significant discovery. In fact, the explanation of this misinterpretation, resulting from a very superficial and ignorant approach, is quite simple. In Arabic, the pronoun "We" is not only used as a plural form, but is also applied to accentuate greatness, grandeur, majesty, glory, high rank and position in the singular as well. The term "We" used for God is applied in this context.

The mentality with which the term "We" is used in Arabic also applies to the polite use of the plural form of the pronoun "you" to refer to one person in French and some other foreign languages.

The core and most significant message of the Qur'an is that there is no other deity but God, and that He alone must be obeyed. The fact that there is no other deity than God is stressed in various Qur'anic verses, such as:

This is the true account: there is no other deity besides God. God – He is the Almighty, the All-Wise.(Surat Al 'Imran: 62)

... There is no deity except God, the One, the All-Conquering. (Surah Sad: 65)

Know then that there is no deity except God and ask forgiveness for your wrongdoing, and for the men and women who believe. God knows both your activity and your repose. (Surah Muhammad: 19)

It becomes apparent that the term "We" used in reference to God Himself in various parts of the Qur'an is not applied in the plural form but is intended to portray magnificence, respect and holiness.

In fact, one does not necessarily have to be aware of this special use of the term in Arabic to grasp its purpose. Anyone with the least power of reasoning can appreciate the delicacy behind the term. The conditions of those who perceive this as a contradiction or defiance present a vivid picture of the level of their intelligence and understanding and the aptitude they display.

http://harunyahya.com/unwise03.php

knewcheeze
07-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Uh.....thats a nice long article but the Quran says WE!!!!!!!

"well, black man cant answer this question :) i`m glad man, keep makin' them threads, just face the fact, u cant answer my question man"

and you haven't the question yet either.....you just posted a article by another watered down Islamic source...you Muslim historians are extremely dishonest....you never mention the fact that AHMAD BEN HANBAL believed the QUran literally that Allah has hands eyes feet and it a SELF ADMITTED GREEK INFLUENCED MUTAZALIA who turned ALlah into a unseen God...the GOD OF PLATO...you need to understand.....we been shutting you spooky white boy worshippers for years....you just the newest guy to come with that white boy shit....om bored with it personally....eye got the muslims around my way shoook like shit....lets face it...your ISlam is watered down....have you seen how orthidox Muslims look??? they look like fuckin shit dude...fat....stinky...picking their nose and shit...opressing women....

Ibrahim you problably get innoculations and vacccinations....so guess what??? that means you are NOT A MUSLIM because vaccinations got pork in em.....so you a fake yourself...the Quran says no Pork

its WE

we is plural

the Quran says ALlah has hands eyes feet...the original Muslims took this literally but you Plato worshippers had to change that

‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (the second Rightly Guided Caliph) reported: One day when we were with God’s messenger, a man with very white clothing and very black hair came to us. No mark of travel was visible on him, and none of us recognized him. Sitting down before the Prophet, leaning his knees against his, and placing his hands on his thighs, the stranger said, “Tell me, Muhammad, about submission [islam ].”
The Prophet replied, “Submission means that you should bear witness that there is no god but God and that Muhammad is God’s messenger, that you should perform the ritual prayer, pay the alms tax, fast during Ramadan, and make the pilgrimage to the Ka’aba if you are able to go there.”
The man said, “You have spoken the truth.” (We were amazed at this man’s questioning the Prophet and then declaring that he had spoken the truth).
The stranger spoke a second time, saying, “Now tell me about faith [iman ].”
The Prophet replied, “Faith means that you have faith in God, His angels, His books, His messengers and the Last Day, and that you have faith in the measuring out, both its good and its evil.”
Remarking that the Prophet again had spoken the truth, the stranger then said, “Now tell me about virtue [ihsan ] (that is, about doing what is beautiful).”
The Prophet replied, “Virtue—doing what is beautiful—means that you should worship God as if you see Him, for even if you do not see Him, He sees you.”
Yet again the man said, “Tell me about the Hour (that is, the coming of the Day of Judgment).”
The Prophet replied, “About that he who is questioned knows no more than the questioner.”
The stranger said, “Then tell me about its marks.”
The Prophet replied, “The slave girl will give birth to her mistress, and you will see the barefoot, the naked, the destitute, and the shepherds vying with each other in building.”
At that, the stranger went away.
After I had waited for a long time, the Prophet spoke to me: “Do you know who the questioner was, ‘Umar?” I replied, “God and His messenger know best.” The Prophet said, “He was Gabriel. He came to teach you your religion.”

so Gabriel was a man

7 Had we sent down to thee a book on paper, and they had touched it with their hands, still those who misbelieve would have said, ‘This is naught but obvious magic.’ 8 They say, ‘Why has not an angel been sent down to him?’ But if we had sent down an angel, the affair would have been decided, and then they would have had no respite. 9 And had we made him an angel, we should have made him as a man too; and we would have made perplexing for them that which they deem perplexing now.

thats why it says WE...not a Royal we....lol...Royal we...YOU BULLSHITTIN dude

bottom line everyone....these spooky white boy worshippers add their spin to the Quran....but the text says Allah has hands, eyes, feet....no unseen being has hands.....lol....and theres nothin that Ibrawhore can do about it

its over for yaw

eye got the orthidoxes SHOOK around my way....they are praying eye keep my mouth shut cuz now WE(lol) know that the GOd of the QUran in his manifest form is a Man and we got scripture to prove it

Muhammad had visions where he saw Allah in the form of a man

its OVER

om so bored with this shit....how many times are we gonna have to go through this

Black Man
07-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Holy Quran:

"21:29 And whoever of them says: “I am a god besides Him,” then that person We will punish with Hell. It is such that We punish the wicked. "

Translation of free-minds.org, u can check the other translations as well. now what u can say bout this ayat? u say that " every black man is "god" ". now what u can say about this ayat?

question numba 2. What your thoughts, was Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) black?

knowcheeze, "We" is Royal We.

The Misinterpretation of the Term "We," Which God Uses in Reference to Himself

God uses the term "We" to refer to Himself in many parts of the Qur'an. Some examples of these verses can be given:

We gave Moses the Book and sent a succession of Messengers after him. We gave Jesus, son of Maryam, the Clear Signs and reinforced him with the Purest Spirit. Why then, whenever a Messenger came to you with something your lower selves did not desire, did you grow arrogant, and deny some of them and murder others?! (Surat al-Baqarah: 87)

Who would deliberately renounce the religion of Abraham except someone who reveals himself to be a fool? We chose him in the world and in the hereafter he will be one of the true believers. (Surat al-Baqarah: 130)

The unwise assume the term "We," which God uses in reference to Himself in the Qur'an to be a plural form, and suggest that the use of this word contradicts the fact that there is no other deity but God. They believe they have made a very significant discovery. In fact, the explanation of this misinterpretation, resulting from a very superficial and ignorant approach, is quite simple. In Arabic, the pronoun "We" is not only used as a plural form, but is also applied to accentuate greatness, grandeur, majesty, glory, high rank and position in the singular as well. The term "We" used for God is applied in this context.

The mentality with which the term "We" is used in Arabic also applies to the polite use of the plural form of the pronoun "you" to refer to one person in French and some other foreign languages.

The core and most significant message of the Qur'an is that there is no other deity but God, and that He alone must be obeyed. The fact that there is no other deity than God is stressed in various Qur'anic verses, such as:

This is the true account: there is no other deity besides God. God – He is the Almighty, the All-Wise.(Surat Al 'Imran: 62)

... There is no deity except God, the One, the All-Conquering. (Surah Sad: 65)

Know then that there is no deity except God and ask forgiveness for your wrongdoing, and for the men and women who believe. God knows both your activity and your repose. (Surah Muhammad: 19)

It becomes apparent that the term "We" used in reference to God Himself in various parts of the Qur'an is not applied in the plural form but is intended to portray magnificence, respect and holiness.

In fact, one does not necessarily have to be aware of this special use of the term in Arabic to grasp its purpose. Anyone with the least power of reasoning can appreciate the delicacy behind the term. The conditions of those who perceive this as a contradiction or defiance present a vivid picture of the level of their intelligence and understanding and the aptitude they display.

http://harunyahya.com/unwise03.php

Are you Allah?

IBRAHIM
07-08-2009, 03:38 PM
knowcheeze, u so gangsta baby :) U SILLY ASS talkin like u so hard on the board lil bitch. if u'll come to my hood, them 'ortodox' muslims will kill u fo that shit u talkin. knowbitch, u cant even escape u SLAVE (in its worst form) mentality, talkin like u some wise or somethin get the fuck outta here. talkin about "bad" muslim historians and then mention AHMAD BEN HANBAL, mention some hadith, oh man, u so dumb. DEAF, DUMB & BLIND - this is u man. i know how yall fivers looks like - bunch of silly ass cowardz that spendin their time givin & takin some fake lessons huh. they thinkin they r "gods" but cant even control their own life, bunch of loosers.

u bitch ass keep your mouth shut fuckin coward

knewcheeze
07-08-2009, 03:53 PM
ummm....om going strictly by what the QUran says...thats why eye got em so shook...the Quran does say Allah is a man

YOU on the other hand add your shit to it

since you the one adding to the Quran with your own eurocentrics om not really worried....ALlah don't like those who corrupt scripture like yourself

son HIP HOP music is a 5 percent dominated art form

who you got...Cat Stevens?

lol

you a jealous punk

this is why eye got yaw so shook round my way....cuz they know their Islam is watered down...serving COca COla at Ramadan

IBRAHAM....DO YOU GET INNOCULATIONS AND VACCINATIONS????

yes or no

and eye know the answer is yes cuz you love white people

therefore...you are not MUSLIM...cuz Muslims don't put pork in their body

so you are not authorized to even speak...you are what the QUran calls a HYPOCRITE...

now go inject more pork in your blood

eyte mention Ahmad because he is a well respected Muslim scholar who believed ALlah had hands eyes and feet and was jailed by people like you who wanna white wash ISlam because they secretly despise the fact that BILAL was already in heaven

lol

Mr. Muhammad
07-08-2009, 03:56 PM
knowcheeze, u so gangsta baby :) U SILLY ASS talkin like u so hard on the board lil bitch. if u'll come to my hood, them 'ortodox' muslims will kill u fo that shit u talkin. knowbitch, u cant even escape u SLAVE (in its worst form) mentality, talkin like u some wise or somethin get the fuck outta here. talkin about "bad" muslim historians and then mention AHMAD BEN HANBAL, mention some hadith, oh man, u so dumb. DEAF, DUMB & BLIND - this is u man. i know how yall fivers looks like - bunch of silly ass cowardz that spendin their time givin & takin some fake lessons huh. they thinkin they r "gods" but cant even control their own life, bunch of loosers.

Wow...is this the language of a servant of Allah?...or a servant of Shaitan?

I SERIOUSLY doubt that Prophet IBRAHIM (PBUH) would use such low expression...

Bottom line..."WE" is PLURAL...meaning MORE THAN ONE. If Allah didn't want people to have the impression of "More than One", HE could just as easily have revealed it as "I" shall punish...but HE chose "WE".

That's the actual Fact. All that intellectual backpeddling is useless...

Don't be skurred to question the God...He revealed it the way He did for a reason, and only those who are WILLING to Reason will get the Answer.

RM

knewcheeze
07-08-2009, 04:02 PM
"That's the actual Fact. All that intellectual backpeddling is useless"

yup its so nice that the QUran says what it says and it goes against what Ibraham teaches

IBRAHIM
07-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Mr. Muhammad, just look at her (knowbitch) previous post. This is retallation.
u say
"If Allah didn't want people to have the impression of "More than One", HE could just as easily have revealed it as "I" shall punish...but HE chose "WE"."
i say
if Allah " wanted to say that black man is "god" " , HE "could just as easily have revealed it as " black man is "god" "!

now back to this lil knowbitch

"who corrupt scripture like yourself"

u r liar LIL BITCH. and i dont give flyin shit bout music.

U R HYPOCRITE, punk, lookin' at one ayats and forgettin the others. u didnt even answer my question silly ass. u gotta skip that slave mentality bitch, look, u got black president lol

Visionz
07-08-2009, 05:30 PM
if you guys could stop with the back and forth slander it'd be greatly appreciated

I'd like to also post this and ask what yalls take is on these words regarding the Prophet:

He was asked to stand forth, to preach, to declare the One Universal God, the Gracious, the Merciful, and to lead me to the Right and forbid the Wrong.

The wrong?-The selfish pride of birth, the massing of power and wealth in the hands of a few, the slaughter of female infants, The orgies of gambling and drunkeness, The frauds of temples and idols and priests, the feuds and arrogance of tribes and races, the seperation of Sacred and Profane as if the unity of All Life and All Truth did not flow from the unity of Allah, Most High.

knewcheeze
07-08-2009, 06:23 PM
"Mr. Muhammad, just look at her (knowbitch) previous post. This is retallation."

who is the one adding words to the QUran.....yes...its you...thats my major problem with you

"If Allah didn't want people to have the impression of "More than One", HE could just as easily have revealed it as "I" shall punish...but HE chose "WE"."

If he said "I" then you would have an arguement...but he used WE...so u don't....we is plural...always will be

"if Allah " wanted to say that black man is "god" " , HE "could just as easily have revealed it as " black man is "god"

He created Adam out of black mud and told the angels to bow down to him and the likeness of Jesus to Allah is to Adam??????

"u r liar LIL BITCH. and i dont give flyin shit bout music."

well if eye had a choice of Cat Stevens or sum wack whiteboy Native Deen....eye wouldn't care about music either

" R HYPOCRITE, punk, lookin' at one ayats and forgettin the others. u didnt even answer my question silly ass. u gotta skip that slave mentality bitch, look, u got black president lol"

fuck Obama...eye hope he burns in hell for all eye care.....you the one who adding words to the QUran...not me....who's the hypocrite

om just presenting to you the fact that you jealous because don't nobody follow orthidox Islam anymore except immigrants who trying to kiss the USA's ass....racist immigrants who hate black americans....lol

you have no magnetic with the youth

the only reason children go to Masjid is because they fat overweight parents force them to....what an oppressive culture it is

yaw a joke

but the bigger issue at hand is that you ADD WORDS TO THE QURAN which is one of the worst thing a Muslim could do

LORD NOSE
07-08-2009, 06:40 PM

why are you upset ?

try again -

this time

build with respect man -

Visionz
07-08-2009, 06:40 PM
seriously cut the slander out and just debate your beliefs (or whatever it is you choose to call it). ideas can be argued without the potshots. a lot of effort put into typing is about to get deleted if yall can't straighten it out yourselves.

civilized is just a word if its not carried out with action