PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad bin hanbal

knewcheeze
07-08-2009, 03:27 PM
AHMAN BIN HANBAL Believed the QUran literally meaning he believed ALlah had Hands, eyes, feet.....created in our Image

"the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam"

the reason the Orthidox Muslims wanna HIDE this is because they secretly hate black people.....they talk all that equality shit but once they get behind closed doors they talk about that savage black man

IBRAHIM
07-08-2009, 03:48 PM
its just your slave mentality kid. be cool

knewcheeze
07-08-2009, 04:04 PM
uh aren't you gonna address how respected Muslim scholar Ahmad Bin Hanbal believes Allah has eyes hands and feet...

no of course not

it would prove your watered down shit inncorrect

or are you Saying Ahmad had a slave mentality

lemme know?

IBRAHIM
07-08-2009, 04:15 PM
im sayin U HAVE slave mentality. coz only a man with slave mentality can call himself a "god".

by the way, how u r even know that Ahmad even existed? :) u was there?

Black Man
07-08-2009, 04:26 PM
im sayin U HAVE slave mentality. coz only a man with slave mentality can call himself a "god".

And you have the nerve to say another person has slave mentality.....:(W

By the way, do you know if any of the prophets of the Quran :learning: even existed? Were YOU there? :lmao:

Cee Oh Vee
07-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Knowcheeze, what are your sources?

knewcheeze
07-08-2009, 06:32 PM
"im sayin U HAVE slave mentality. coz only a man with slave mentality can call himself a "god"."

you cannot even obey the simplest laws laid down in the Quran and your savage Arab brethren!!!!...the QURAN says no pork.....you get innoculations and vaccinations.....so if ANYONE here is a slave its you....the devils at Masjid will have you injecting SWINE in your babies and the parents with a slave mentality do whatever they say

sorry....you are technically not a Muslim...

"by the way, how u r even know that Ahmad even existed? :) u was there?"

wow thats classic straw man right there...pick up a psychology book sumtime....

knewcheeze
07-08-2009, 06:35 PM
by the way...straw man arguements are usually used at the end of a debate when the looser can't think of nothing else to say

how do eye know Ahmad Bin Hanbal even existed....lol

Knowcheeze, what are your sources?

BOOKS at the library....its alll there.....Islamic encylopedias....as eye said....orthidox Muslim scholars are extremely dishonest....but you will find info on the MUTAZALIA who turned Allah in the God of Plato for people like Ibrahim

LORD NOSE
07-08-2009, 06:58 PM

first of all - you have to build with respect - all the name calling and vulgar language will get your post deleted -

3 Aal-e-`Imran

[3:8] هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنزَلَ عَلَيۡكَ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبَ مِنۡهُ ءَايَـٰتٌ۬ مُّحۡكَمَـٰتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ ٱلۡكِتَـٰبِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَـٰبِهَـٰتٌ۬*ۖ فَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِينَ فِى قُلُوبِهِمۡ زَيۡغٌ۬ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَـٰبَهَ مِنۡهُ ٱبۡتِغَآءَ ٱلۡفِتۡنَةِ وَٱبۡتِغَآءَ تَأۡوِيلِهِۦ*ۗ وَمَا يَعۡلَمُ تَأۡوِيلَهُ ۥۤ إِلَّا ٱللَّهُ*ۗ وَٱلرَّٲسِخُونَ فِى ٱلۡعِلۡمِ يَقُولُونَ ءَامَنَّا بِهِۦ كُلٌّ۬ مِّنۡ عِندِ رَبِّنَا*ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّآ أُوْلُواْ ٱلۡأَلۡبَـٰبِ

[3:8] He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book; in it there are verses that are decisive in meaning —

they are the basis of the Book —

and there are others that are susceptible of different interpretations. But those in whose hearts is perversity pursue such thereof as are susceptible of different interpretations, seeking discord and seeking wrong interpretation of it. And none knows its right interpretation except Allah and those who are firmly grounded in knowledge; they say,

‘We believe in it; the whole is from our Lord.’ — And none heed except those gifted with understanding. —

Are you Allah ?

are you firmly grounded in Knowledge ?

are you gifted with understanding ?

IBRAHIM
07-09-2009, 07:49 AM
"By the way, do you know if any of the prophets of the Quran even existed? Were YOU there? "

Quran is a book from ALLAH, and there are many evidences. And who is Ahmad bin Hanbal?.. he is just a man, he can even say some silly thingz just like that dumb knowcheez. Why i should believe him?

hey yo knowcheezzy u dumb monkey, u gotta look in mirror and say "who u r": "god" or muslim? - if u r "god", then why dont u eat pork? does it can harm u or somethin, or does it can harm your "unWISE" babies and parents WITH REAL SLAVE MENTALITY lol?.. dont be so emotional shorty, i know u r lost in your 5 % bullshit but u gotta face the facts, bum ass :)

"first of all - you have to build with respect - all the name calling and vulgar language will get your post deleted -"

look at his posts. i always got a respect fo people untill they tryin to say some stupid shit to me.

I`M MUSLIM, PRAISE TO GOD.

[3:8] He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book; in it there are verses that are decisive in meaning — they are the basis of the Book — and there are others that are susceptible of different interpretations. But those in whose hearts is perversity pursue such thereof as are susceptible of different interpretations, seeking discord and seeking wrong interpretation of it. And none knows its right interpretation except Allah and those who are firmly grounded in knowledge; they say, ‘We believe in it; the whole is from our Lord.’ — And none heed except those gifted with understanding.

Cee Oh Vee
07-09-2009, 09:38 AM
BOOKS at the library....its alll there.....Islamic encylopedias....as eye said....orthidox Muslim scholars are extremely dishonest....but you will find info on the MUTAZALIA who turned Allah in the God of Plato for people like Ibrahim

Please be more specific, I'd like to know what books.

And the mu`tazila are hardly a good example of the majority of muslims.

Black Man
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Isn't there over 70 DIFFERENT sects of muslims? One book, more than 70 variations of the same religion. Muslims can't and don't agree on their own religion or history.

Cee Oh Vee
07-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Praise be to Allah. That is what is within His Decree.

knewcheeze
07-09-2009, 06:06 PM
"By the way, do you know if any of the prophets of the Quran even existed? Were YOU there? "

he was giving you the exact STRAW MAN Tactic that you tried....did Ahmad Bin Hanbal even exist??? classic strawman

"Quran is a book from ALLAH, and there are many evidences. And who is Ahmad bin Hanbal?.. he is just a man, he can even say some silly thingz just like that dumb knowcheez. Why i should believe him?"

because he followed the QUran and did change and add words to it like you

"hey yo knowcheezzy u dumb monkey, u gotta look in mirror and say "who u r": "god" or muslim? - "

eye gotta....says who? you???? If eye am Muslim it is by Nature and not religion....one does NOT have to follow the Muhammad son of Abdullah primarily to be a Muslim...because all the prophets was Muslim....you can read the Torah and be a Muslim.....like eye said...the QUran is not the highest form of Islam...its easy....but obviously not easy enough because YOU CANNOT EVEN FOLLOW THE LAWS...you pork injector....lol........the QUran says every Muslim has to go to MEcca and kill a cow....om not gonna kill a cow.....om not no fuckin Savage Ass Arab

"if u r "god", then why dont u eat pork?"

eye don't eat pork cuz om not like YOU...you put pork in your body...not me.....and furthermore when did eye EVER say eye was/is God????? you can do a search of all my posts here and you won't find anything like that.....om only a 5 percenter by definition of the knowledge equality degree

"does it can harm u or somethin, or does it can harm your "unWISE" babies and parents WITH REAL SLAVE MENTALITY lol?"

does it can harm u? huh? that makes no sense...

"dont be so emotional shorty, i know u r lost in your 5 % bullshit but u gotta face the facts, bum ass :)"

once again....you inject babies with pork....you are technically not even a Muslim...the QUran clearly outlaws pork

"look at his posts. i always got a respect fo people untill they tryin to say some stupid shit to me."

eye had to speak your language

"I`M MUSLIM, PRAISE TO GOD."

NO...you are not...the QUran says Muslims don't put pork in their body....so guess what....YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM

knewcheeze
07-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Please be more specific, I'd like to know what books.

And the mu`tazila are hardly a good example of the majority of muslims.

exactly....they are hardly a good example...they produced people like IBraham who claim Islam but cannot even follow the simple very EASY rules laid down within it

as far as the books om gonna have to get back to you....just go to your local library....

Cee Oh Vee
07-10-2009, 08:44 AM
OK. Well, I'll wait.

And I've seen you make posts about injections with pork, etcetera, and you are saying that if a muslim were to do this, that would mean that he is not muslim, and is out of the fold of Islam. This is not the case.

If I believed in Allah, His Messengers, the Angels and the Last Day, I could eat pork, drink alcohol, fornicate, murder serially, and still be muslim.

It does not mean that one is not muslim, rather it means that one is misguided and therefore off the Straight Path.

I hope you understand,
Peace.

Black Man
07-10-2009, 09:54 AM
OK. Well, I'll wait.

And I've seen you make posts about injections with pork, etcetera, and you are saying that if a muslim were to do this, that would mean that he is not muslim, and is out of the fold of Islam. This is not the case.

If I believed in Allah, His Messengers, the Angels and the Last Day, I could eat pork, drink alcohol, fornicate, murder serially, and still be muslim.

It does not mean that one is not muslim, rather it means that one is misguided and therefore off the Straight Path.

I hope you understand,
Peace.

Peace.

Do you understand where he's coming from? Understanding Understanding Borns Equality and that's when you can see eye to eye.

Both sides are right.

To BE a Muslim it takes more than believing in Allah, the prophets, etc. etc.

Now, to be a muslim all it takes is believing and one can do any and everything they want, and still be a muslim.

A person can be a muslim in the religion of islam or al' islam or a person can be a muslim in the culture of islam, and there's a significant difference between the two.

Peace.

Knowcheeze......peace. All of that injections with pork blah blah blah, I hear you, but you're really not dealing with understanding.

Having Knowledge gives a person an advantage when it comes to choices because they will know their options and when they make the decision it will be based on what they actually know and not what sounds the best.

You're basing who and what a person is using an old ass book as the 'standard' when life isn't static, it's dynamic. Who during that time was using 'pork' as an ingredient to make vaccines? The Original Man renews his history.

The worst part is you put out who and what Allah is, but don't use him as the standard, instead you use a book. They don't believe in the book, the book is only a tool they use to teach AND keep the people illiterate (6:14), they believe in the teaching of the 10% that's why they can't see and hear Allah because to them Allah is a spook and cannot be SEEN with the physical eye.

Peace.

knewcheeze
07-13-2009, 01:14 PM
OK. Well, I'll wait.

I hope you understand,
Peace.

there has got to be a STANDARD for what can BARELY qualify one as being Muslim...om sorry but the Quran specifically forbids Pork

knewcheeze
07-13-2009, 01:27 PM
"Peace."

PEACE

"Knowcheeze......peace. All of that injections with pork blah blah blah, I hear you, but you're really not dealing with understanding."

is that so? cee-ing what the naked eye can hardly detect?

"Having Knowledge gives a person an advantage when it comes to choices because they will know their options and when they make the decision it will be based on what they actually know and not what sounds the best."

true

"You're basing who and what a person is using an old ass book as the 'standard' when life isn't static, it's dynamic. "

not quite...eye been saying over and over that the Quran is not the highest form of Islam...that there is higher forms of Islam not found in any book...eye been saying over and over again "Islam as taught by Allah to Muhammad" meaning there is Islam as taught by Allah to Jesus or Islam as taught by Allah to Moses...so no om not using a "old ass book" to define who is Muslim or not....

what eye am saying is that if you gonna come into know the ledge claiming that sumones else Islam is wrong and claiming that one is a Muslim.....well....thats target practice....don't go around claiming to be the authority on Islam when you cannot even obey the simple laws laid down in the book which you claim is your source of Islam....judge not lest he be judged....

eye got alot of Orthidox Muslim friends and its all love.....like eye said eye go after the worst of the worst

"Who during that time was using 'pork' as an ingredient to make vaccines?"

eye wasn't there

"The Original Man renews his history."

yup

"The worst part is you put out who and what Allah is, but don't use him as the standard, instead you use a book."

om not using a Book at all....om going to war with assholes who come in here and letting them know that they don't even obey the instructions in their own holy book

"They don't believe in the book, the book is only a tool they use to teach AND keep the people illiterate (6:14), they believe in the teaching of the 10% that's why they can't see and hear Allah because to them Allah is a spook and cannot be SEEN with the physical eye."

agreed!!!!!!

Cee Oh Vee
07-13-2009, 01:49 PM
there has got to be a STANDARD for what can BARELY qualify one as being Muslim...om sorry but the Quran specifically forbids Pork

Yes, the standard is the basic beliefs of which I previously outlined.

Yes, the Qur`an forbids the consumption of pork. We are in agreement.

What I am saying is that if one commits a haram (forbidden) act; this does not put him out of the fold of Islam. Unless the act is kufr.

Also, your misspelling of certain words makes it very difficult to read. I am referring to the constant 'eye' instead of 'I', etcetera.

Please respect this.

IBRAHIM
07-14-2009, 12:16 PM
whorecheez, u r sooooooooooo duuuumb lol. u inject PORK in your babies, thaths why u always talk about it u dumb monkey, i dont even understand what the fuck r u talkin bout... pork injections lol wtf is this???.. get the fuck outta here U DUMB MONKEY lol... go eat some swine yall americans love that shit.

Cee Oh Vee
07-14-2009, 12:27 PM
IBRAHIM, you are not making any positive contributions on this forum, it seems.

If you are to continue with this, I ask you to refrain from posting.

With peace and respect.

IBRAHIM
07-14-2009, 02:37 PM
look at his posts. i always open to some civilized discussion. and u must support real muslims and not some sectarians

Cee Oh Vee
07-14-2009, 02:42 PM
So you think by his lack of good manners and respectful etiquette; you should react in the same way? That is hypocrisy at a basic level.

I don't support him, nor did I say I do. What you are now doing is called slander.

knewcheeze
07-15-2009, 10:07 PM
"What I am saying is that if one commits a haram (forbidden) act; this does not put him out of the fold of Islam. Unless the act is kufr."

eye have heard this before...eye still gotta disagree...eye know people who call themselves Muslim and sniff coke like its going out of style...eye rode along to Atlantic City with this person and before we left he was like is that the Quran? ...and om like yeah...and he's like lemme cee it....and he straight up puts it in his house and he's said basically that he couldn't bring the QUran along because the degenerate shit he was gonna be doing on the trip....he is that scarred of disrespecting the QUran....and really injecting a child with Pig Blood and Monkey Kidney and other shit is no different from Sniffing Coke....om sorry...eye repeat for the trillionth time...the Islam given to Muhammad is pretty simple and easy....eye can understand if one has never stumbled across this knowledge of the nasty shit in innoculations....eye could still consider them Muslim....but a hard headed strawman tactician like so called Ibrahim who after being hit the knowledge still disputes....eye think they lost that title cuz in the Holy Love Cipher it says you cannot fool a Muslim nowadays

"Also, your misspelling of certain words makes it very difficult to read. I am referring to the constant 'eye' instead of 'I', etcetera."

well get used 2 it Akhi!!!!!!! contrary to popular belief eye CAN type perfect english but english being the bastard language it is eye shit all over it.....english are some of the worst imperialists in history my damie

"Please respect this."

don't confuse etiquitee with politeness....etiquite deals with doing whats socially correct which isn't nessesarily whats correct.....politeness deals with how you treat people.....eye have no etiquite and don't want any...eye want boojie educated people to be turned off by me!!!!!!....but om the politetest man you ever met

knewcheeze
07-15-2009, 10:19 PM
whorecheez, u r sooooooooooo duuuumb lol. u inject PORK in your babies, thaths why u always talk about it u dumb monkey, i dont even understand what the fuck r u talkin bout... pork injections lol wtf is this???.. get the fuck outta here U DUMB MONKEY lol... go eat some swine yall americans love that shit.

Mr. Strawman....give us a break...bum bum bum bum...make the biggest straw man that i've ever ceen....bum bum bum bum

ok for the trillionth time....the whole idea of innoculations is that you inject something nasty and filthy into your body and what Yacobs doctors and nurses say is that they help your body to build immunity by putting it in your bloodstream...and yes pork blood and other parts of it are part of them...the Congolese native Africans who helped the caucasian Doctors manufacture vaccines in the Congo bear witness that Green Monkey brain was used..........by the very nature of innoculations everything in the innoculation is HARAM...

NOW knowledge the culture of so called ORthidox Muslims here in the USA who have VACINATION DRIVES...and IBrahim eye know your english isn't that good so Vacination Drives mean when an event is held where people can come and get free injections of MOnkey Brain, and Formaldehyde lol

yeah AMericans do love swine and so do your North American so called Orthidox Muslim brothers!!!!!!!

oh IBraham you are just the cats pajamas....so much fun