PDA

View Full Version : So I am channel Surffing...

12weLvE
07-09-2009, 06:17 PM
And I run into this...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qv9VKKXwVxU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qv9VKKXwVxU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

lol...SMH... Why cant the madness stop!!!

Pretty painful to the average real hip hop lovers ear.

12weLvE
07-09-2009, 06:31 PM
lo. why was this moved from the hip hop shop...

Lex Lugor
07-09-2009, 06:43 PM
LMAO
i used to say jerk all the time, im sure you can find me saying it multiple times on this forum even

people used to tell me about this song when i'd say it
lol ive never heard it before until now
i still find it quite hilarious

Sean
07-09-2009, 06:56 PM
LOL @ his zebra print jeans... :no:

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-09-2009, 07:09 PM
this song is has alot more in common with 80's hip hop in style and sound than the backpack shit youre into

12weLvE
07-09-2009, 07:51 PM
this song is has alot more in common with 80's hip hop in style and sound than the backpack shit youre into

oh yeah... where the fuck is your evidence that i listen to back packer shit??

SKAMPOE
07-09-2009, 07:57 PM
damn man thats sad, wats happening.... chek, wat channel was this one? lol mtv huh? shamefull shit

12weLvE
07-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Not sure Skamp. Probably BET. Since thats all the B.s they play nowadays anyway.

SKAMPOE
07-09-2009, 08:07 PM
shits disgusting

Poetic Wun
07-09-2009, 08:20 PM
HEY!! i listen to backpack shit.

but this song and songs of the like are physically painful to watch or listen to.

i understand everyone has different tastes & cats that grew up on the Beatles might not have liked where Rock n Roll went but DAMN DAMN DAMN!! this is not progression anymore. yeah Rakim & Slick Rick were nice but them beats were solidified in the 80's. Progression would be taking something that great and making it better as, whatever your workin with, expands. As RZA got more money he coulda perfected his grunge sound, the sound his fans were originally attracted to.

The movie Tron was ill but i can hardly see how it could be redone for the fact that technology has become so easily accessible. Point being: some classics are classics because of what they did with what they had and what life was at the time.

Hip hop does not fit that. life is constantly movin. Music these days have more of a placebo-tic feel to it. It's like we starving and they feeding us noodles. There's a few joints that get dropped every now and then that i feel but only for the week. Music like this is horrid. I'll never understand supporting the weak minded. absorbing that which has no substance. i don't get it.

rappers like these come off as pretentious, superficial dicks that barely know who they are.

YungSunny
07-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Lol oh whatever.
Ghostlaced is right, this shit is kinda similar to the 80's shit.
colorful as fuck, niggas dancin like dumbasses (no cracker), simple drum and bass heavy production with maybe one or two more instruments.

By the way I don't really like this song, but I gotta support my coast. :i

EAGLE EYE
07-09-2009, 08:36 PM
*jots down note to fully take advantage of this demographic of idiots for future business positioning

EAGLE EYE
07-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Lol oh whatever.
Ghostlaced is right, this shit is kinda similar to the 80's shit.
colorful as fuck, niggas dancin like dumbasses (no cracker), simple drum and bass heavy production with maybe one or two more instruments.

By the way I don't really like this song, but I gotta support my coast. :i

You were born in '94.

SKAMPOE
07-09-2009, 10:32 PM
werd

NIKLZ
07-09-2009, 10:37 PM
that shit iz big bird!