PDA

View Full Version : this whole thing with the plastic bottles and fish/human mutations

food for thought
07-10-2009, 12:43 AM
what are your thoughts on the situation.

shit is real eerie.

theres always some new shit they got us fucked up about

the fact that this shit has been going on for this long withought getting regulated is typical but outrageuos.

diggy
07-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Ya, up here in Canada, some retailers removed plastic baby bottles from their shelves cuz of concerns of chemicals leaching into liquids.

Other plastic bottles for adults are still available.

Poetic Wun
07-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Musta had a buncha that BPA shit when i was born. Explains why i was playing doctor so much in 3rd grade.

j/p but i dunno man. shit seems, at some rate, miniscule. it's always gotta be something. how high/much would the intake have to be to cause a change/mutation for a human being?

they doing tests and whatnot but at what level? in your evry day life how are they affecting anyone?

also, does one's genetic build have any bearing on this?

i won't sweat it till more evidence is built and if it becomes more mainstream, besides the baby bottles being removed. shits still perfoming as norm round my way.
i guess.

PALEHORSE
07-10-2009, 04:00 AM
another product of the oil companies...plastixxx

a phenolic compound, toxic to carbon based organisms
think of how much plastic is used then think of the big buisness involved

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-10-2009, 06:48 AM
any food or drink contained in plastic will contain BPA's.

If anyone knows anyone with cancer and is going thru chemotheropy - MAKE SURE THEY DONT DRINK BOTTLED WATER OR ANYTHING FROM PLASTIC. It protects cancer cells from chemotherapy's toxicity.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/How+bottled+water+can+make+chemotherapy+ineffectiv e.-a0195679587

netscape check two
07-10-2009, 02:06 PM
I'd like to see more bottled water made out of stainless steel, glass, etc. Yeah, it's more expensive, and heavier, and glass is breakable, but I'd rather deal with those things than the negative health consequences of the plastic bottles, that crappy taste it can give off, and the heavy environmental impact.

On a side note, what did you's think about all the plastic grocery store bags that take tons of oil to make, and trash up the whole planet? There was a law proposed in one area close to me that would have banned plastic bags at the grocery stores, but it didn't go through.

Poetic Wun
07-10-2009, 05:59 PM
that happened in santa fe round my way.

any food or drink contained in plastic will contain BPA's.

If anyone knows anyone with cancer and is going thru chemotheropy - MAKE SURE THEY DONT DRINK BOTTLED WATER OR ANYTHING FROM PLASTIC. It protects cancer cells from chemotherapy's toxicity.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/How+bottled+water+can+make+chemotherapy+ineffectiv e.-a0195679587

word? that's nuts, it protects em?

Cee Oh Vee
07-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Oh shit, what's all this?

I'm completely ignorant to all this it seems, give me some info!

Lex Lugor
07-10-2009, 06:14 PM
yea i too
do not know what the fucll yall are talkin about

set_rule
07-11-2009, 11:51 AM
The only way around this is to outfit your home although its slightly expensive ...
install 1 or 2 filters within your main plumbing (pipes) for the sediment,chlorine and other chemicals etc that taste and smell horrible....... then before it hits your water heater have a reverse osmosis filter system to help with the Fluoride thats really killing us slowly...... FOOD and WATER is the ultimate weapon..... trust that as fact!!!

Uncle Steezo
07-11-2009, 12:38 PM
its not so much that plastics alone are life threatening. but when you combine plastic toxins, water contaminates, preservatives, artificial additives, livestock hormones, exhaust, EM radiation, pills, fatigue, stress and lack of exercise.....

Mumm Ra
07-11-2009, 03:41 PM
The only way around this is to outfit your home although its slightly expensive ...
install 1 or 2 filters within your main plumbing (pipes) for the sediment,chlorine and other chemicals etc that taste and smell horrible....... then before it hits your water heater have a reverse osmosis filter system to help with the Fluoride thats really killing us slowly...... FOOD and WATER is the ultimate weapon..... trust that as fact!!!

ah that's good -
the absolute only thing I drink besides beer on the weekend is reverse osmosis filtered water. It's delicious.
a store around my way sells it for 29 cents a gallon. Cost me a dollar or two to stay hydrated for the week.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-11-2009, 05:12 PM
its not so much that plastics alone are life threatening. but when you combine plastic toxins, water contaminates, preservatives, artificial additives, livestock hormones, exhaust, EM radiation, pills, fatigue, stress and lack of exercise.....

yep