PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Headlines

Visionz
07-11-2009, 03:43 AM
You'll be browsing around on the ol' interwebz and see some shit like this

Tremors may indicate risk of big California quake: journal

"oh shit???" lets see what they have to say

An increase in tremors deep under California's San Andreas fault may be the harbinger of a major earthquake, according to a study out Friday in the journal Science.
Seismologist Robert Nadeau of the University of California at Berkeley reached this conclusion after analyzing tremors along a segment of the San Andreas Fault near Parkfield, California.
Nadeau found that after the 2003 6.5-magnitude San Simeon quake and the 2004 6.0-magnitude Parkfield quake -- both located mid-way between San Francisco and Los Angeles -- tremors became more frequent and underground stress increased at the end of a "locked segment" of the San Andreas fault.

"damn, better post this up in case some of the California cats that post up in here don't ever check yahoo. Maybe they can sleep in their doorways or something"

but then they end the article with this shit.

Seismologists believe there is a 70 percent probability that a devastating earthquake will strike California in the next 30 years.

"O RLY??????"

its fuckin California. I could've told you that shit and I know right next to nothing on any of that shit. its fucktard reporting is what that is.

What's next?
In tomorrow's new the Sun is expect to shine on atleast half the planet for twelve hours as the earth, scientist predict, has an 87% chance of continuing on with its normal rotation

:?

Uncle Steezo
07-11-2009, 04:19 AM
hahaha

reptiles like their blood with plenty of fear in it.

Visionz
07-11-2009, 04:48 AM
we could learn a lot from the Chinese

http://www.sienfamily.com/images/Mar02%20eating%20snake.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
07-11-2009, 05:40 AM
all i have to say is

"learn to swim"

uCEeAn6_QJo

^one of my top 20 songs of all time

beautifulrock
07-11-2009, 05:43 AM
We could learn a lot from Gillian Anderson's nipples.

http://www.freewrestlingbabes.com/TPG/A/GillianAnderson/28973_gillian_anderson_010_123_1039lo.jpg

Visionz
07-11-2009, 05:51 AM
^stay perky? :lmao:

NIGHT MAYOR
07-11-2009, 05:56 AM
she has AK47 nipples !!!!.............................. *shudder* trust no one.

beautifulrock
07-11-2009, 06:11 AM
Gillian Anderson's nipples prove that gravity is not a constant.