LORD NOSE
07-11-2009, 12:50 PM
white people were called ghost

whats a holy one ?

Mr. Muhammad
07-11-2009, 03:14 PM
who are they ?

Salaam (Peace) to all.

From my understanding, this "Christian Trinity" is a corrupted expression of the triune nature of Existence. In the Bible, it reads:

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

Notice that "the Son" is not mentioned.

The "Father" could represent the Eternal Essence, the Causeless Cause of All; the "Word" could represent Organized Matter; and the "Holy Spirit" could represent the Divine Consciousness produced by the "Father" being infused into the "Word".

There is Spirit/Energy...then Matter...then the interaction between the two, which produces Manifested Life and Consciousness.

On a more "Physical" level, I would say that the Father, in THIS day and time, refers to Master W. Fard Muhammad; the "Son" refers to the Hon. Elijah Muhammad; and the "Holy Spirit" refers to the Hon. Louis Farrakhan.

RM

LORD NOSE
07-11-2009, 06:55 PM
On a more "Physical" level, I would say that the Father, in THIS day and time, refers to Master W. Fard Muhammad; the "Son" refers to the Hon. Elijah Muhammad; and the "Holy Spirit" refers to the Hon. Louis Farrakhan.

RM

this ^ is what i was looking for -

Luke 12:12
For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
Luke 12:11-13 (in Context) Luke 12 (Whole Chapter)

Luke 3:22
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
Luke 3:21-23 (in Context) Luke 3 (Whole Chapter)

Luke 2:26
And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
Luke 2:25-27 (in Context) Luke 2 (Whole Chapter)

i was saying that Master Fard was the Holy Ghost but then came upon this one

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:25-27 (in Context) John 14 (Whole Chapter)

deep

zooruka
07-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Salaam (Peace) to all.

From my understanding, this "Christian Trinity" is a corrupted expression of the triune nature of Existence. In the Bible, it reads:

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

Notice that "the Son" is not mentioned.

the word is the son.....read the gosple of john !!!!!!!!!!!!!

RM

ummm no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LORD NOSE
07-11-2009, 07:31 PM
the word or title ghost doesn't appear allot in the NIV

it appears allot in the king james version

zooruka
07-11-2009, 07:43 PM
who are they ?

GOD !!!!!

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-11-2009, 07:47 PM
GOD !!!!!

peace be with you !

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

so the father sent the holy ghost in someones name

who is this someone ?

how can the father send someone the holy ghost if the father and the holy ghost are the same PERSON ?

zooruka
07-11-2009, 08:07 PM

so the father sent the holy ghost in someones name

who is this someone ?

how can the father send someone the holy ghost if the father and the holy ghost are the same PERSON ?

GOD is triune ...GOD is father son and holy spirit and these three are one..... so the father can send the holy spirit in the sons name (JESUS).

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-11-2009, 08:25 PM
so they are separate people correct ?

zooruka
07-11-2009, 10:37 PM
so they are separate people correct ?

yes

but they are one....that is the trinity !

so if the son says that the holy spirit will come in his name from the father there is no contridiction because they are all seperate but yet they are one !

peace be with you !

ChristO
07-11-2009, 11:11 PM
The Father, God. the Son, the Sun, Christ. the Holy Ghost, the way, the movement.
The Father, 13X. The Son, a tonement. the Holy Ghost, the transition, the feeling...whereas you'd know it's real, eh. I tell you'z one thing, new jersey [new jerusalem] should know, 'cause I had to pass through that body to get where I'm at now.
right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they had W.D. Fard Muhammad as the third opponent.

LORD NOSE
07-12-2009, 04:23 PM
yes

but they are one....that is the trinity !

so if the son says that the holy spirit will come in his name from the father there is no contridiction because they are all seperate but yet they are one !

peace be with you !

ok i get it

they are all the same but they are different

osiris3000
07-13-2009, 10:22 PM
me myself and I. Osiris Horus and Isis more properly asar heru and aset. Truthfully the faggot romans and caucasians having a problem with the feminine aspects of the universe so instead of a woman they rather it be called a ghost! He always hated his mother you know!

LORD NOSE
07-13-2009, 11:26 PM
possibly the holy goat ?

http://ubuntusatanic.org/screenshots/Baphomet-Usplash-ss.jpg

http://weneedshirts.com/files/EASTERNSTAR.jpg

the female/womens order the eastern star

Masons

what does Isis have to do with this ?

LORD NOSE
07-14-2009, 02:33 PM
DON"T SLEEP !

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8761/beyonceknowlessashafier.jpg

Why are grandmothers called NaNa ?

Cee Oh Vee
07-14-2009, 02:36 PM
My dad always used to parody the trinity by saying 'Father, Son and Holy Goat'.

Interesting.

Hmm.

V4D3R
07-15-2009, 07:04 AM
Good eye...

beautifulrock
07-15-2009, 07:26 AM
It's a trinity, a triad, and for the purposes of physical embodiment on Earth, it doesn't exist. The Trinity are not people, the trinity is The Vatican city, The center of London, and the District of Columbia. These three places have their own laws and codes outside the countries in which they occupy. They are nearly untouchable. They are the illuminati, and they own you.

http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=dfc4633913f1c5b8&s_cq=father+son+and+holy+spirit&s_cid=72451941170447337566317142125089320557&s_cim=1247660449116&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twoheartsdesign.com%2Fimages %2Fclipart%2Fcatholic%2Ftrinity%2Fimages%2Ftrinity 5.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml
This is the symbol.

notice if you break the symbol into thirds, the symbol forms a 666

http://www.answeringlds.org/images/AncientTrinity.gif
This diagram is a picture of the birds eye view of a pyramid....now where have we seen that before?
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=dfc4633913f1cfe0&s_cq=dollar+bill&s_cid=191632829997802380827591527372779536045&s_cim=1247660981175&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2Fquestionabletopic.files.wordpres s.com%2F2008%2F06%2Fone_dollar_bill_reverse-united_states_.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml
Now look, by this diagram you can see that none of the trinity are equal to each other, they are separate entities, but together they seem to all be GOD. So what is God? That's the kicker friends. GOD stands for Gold, Oil, and Drugs, the three most powerful means of controlling people on Earth. Are you scared yet? You should be.

The Father is London, the British government which of course spawned a son, the American Government (District of Colombia), and we all know that the Vatican is the "Holy" spirit, sometimes called the ghost, because they invisibly pull the strings without any clue from the masses that it's happening. Why do American Presidents get direction from the Pope if they are supposed to be the most powerful men on Earth? It has nothing to do with "spirituality". It has to do with the fact that the Catholic Church owns more combined wealth and property than any other entity on the face of the Earth, and that equals power.

So to sum up the richest organization (Catholic Church) the richest and most powerful individual (Queen Elizabeth) and the strongest military industrial complex (District of Colombia) all working together to kill you.

Big Risk
07-15-2009, 11:13 AM
Christianity is really polytheistic because you pray to Mary, the son, the father, and the ghost. 4 different entities.

1 god my ass. I HATE CHRISTIANS FULLY

LORD NOSE
07-15-2009, 11:48 AM
1 god my ass. I HATE CHRISTIANS FULLY

you hate them for not knowing any better ?

if they chose a path that you may feel is wrong, why hate them for it ?

what path are you on and what are the results you are getting from being on that path ?