PDA

View Full Version : some people in k.t.l talk jibberish.

zooruka
07-11-2009, 11:46 PM
yo some people in k.t.l talk absoloute bullshit...i mean peep that nigga christo`s post he talks nothing but jibberish and there are many more that just type non-senseical rambalings that are just weird.

i mean why cant people be normal like visions unseen ( even though we dont see eye to eye at least when he types he makes sense) ....oh yeah visions stay outta general chat ...that shit will turn your brain to mush.

anyway

peace

EAGLE EYE
07-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Visionz is white.

Some people post in Gen Chat because redundant topics like dissecting every Religion or Political event in history becomes stagnant.

LORD NOSE
07-12-2009, 12:48 AM
why be here and complain ?

people will not think like you just because you made a complaint about them

don't like them ?

put them on ignore and keep it movin

don't like the topics in KTL ?

make your own topic and keep it movin

complaining like an old woman about someone and trying to get others to chime in and get on your side is the nature of the cowardly beast -

Visionz
07-12-2009, 01:41 AM
yo some people in k.t.l talk absoloute bullshit...i mean peep that nigga christo`s post he talks nothing but jibberish and there are many more that just type non-senseical rambalings that are just weird.

i mean why cant people be normal like visions unseen ( even though we dont see eye to eye at least when he types he makes sense) ....oh yeah visions stay outta general chat ...that shit will turn your brain to mush.

anyway

peace
this dude steady worryin about other people.

I MODERATE general chat. I've been in general chat for years. :?

I'm more concerned why you duckin that catholic thread for days now. The truth hurts sometimes but you gotta deal with it regardless.