PDA

View Full Version : party niggas dont know how to act

Lex Lugor
07-12-2009, 04:40 PM
i woke up this grand afternoon...

and i was dickfaced... and spray painted on

dont know how yall play but rules are, if you pass out, and you got your shoes on, fair game..
and needless to say, i fell asleep with my shoes on lol
i got the classic, penis jizzing into my mouth , pair of hairy balls included, luckily for me, my buddies are artistically INCLINED..
they also sprinkled glitter all over my head, the nails are always hit, and they painted my entire arm with some spray paint shit, like SPRAY HAIR DYE or something, that halloween shit.. it looked like they dipped that shit in a VAT of green fucking paint..

occasionally, i get called in on sundays, i work in a warehouse, we never stop shipping, ex orders come in, its damn near written in the job description.
i shower frantically, that green shit wont come off my arm, there are still HINTS of lines everywhere, PENISES no less, and after a shower the glitter shines more than ever.
*sigh*

Lex Lugor
07-12-2009, 05:31 PM
as i happens

JEEBUS stepped in and saved the day

no work

Uncle Steezo
07-12-2009, 05:35 PM
look at the bright side, you got a face full of bright glitter.

drippie k
07-12-2009, 06:00 PM
lol thats funny...a friend of mine passed out the other night n someone wrote "insert penis" on his forehead and an arrow pointing at his mouth...he didnt notice it until like 2 hours later lol it was funny seeing him sip on coffee and watch cartoons with insert penis on his forehead

EAGLE EYE
07-12-2009, 07:26 PM
yea you box carrying fggt! You got a money shot of Glitter.

Bunch of spoiled kids these days growing up not recognizing a god degree make over when it hits them square in the arm-leg-leg-arm.

ALCATRAZ
07-12-2009, 07:30 PM
this is why i can't have white friends

Olive Oil Goombah
07-12-2009, 07:47 PM
this is the oldest prank in the book.

Kiddies will be kiddies.

EAGLE EYE
07-12-2009, 07:54 PM
this is why i can't have white friends

I can't blame you. You probably wouldn't be too fond of waking up with a dozen chop stix crammed up your ass and a lamp shade pulled over your head.

Uncle Steezo
07-12-2009, 07:59 PM
yea you box carrying fggt! You got a money shot of Glitter.

Bunch of spoiled kids these days growing up not recognizing a god degree make over when it hits them square in the arm-leg-leg-arm.
hahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
CHUUUCH!
praise the lizard.
http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/214/213799/Reptilian.jpg

AcidPhosphate69
07-12-2009, 08:03 PM
HAHAHA, you don't know how many times I've gone into work with a fucking cock on the back of my head and shit.

Lex Lugor
07-12-2009, 09:08 PM
LOL now this is duurrrty business
http://www.greatfunnypictures.com/pictures/2129_apic1860.JPG

07-12-2009, 09:43 PM
i woke up this grand afternoon...

and i was dickfaced... and spray painted on

dont know how yall play but rules are, if you pass out, and you got your shoes on, fair game..
and needless to say, i fell asleep with my shoes on lol
i got the classic, penis jizzing into my mouth , pair of hairy balls included, luckily for me, my buddies are artistically INCLINED..
they also sprinkled glitter all over my head, the nails are always hit, and they painted my entire arm with some spray paint shit, like SPRAY HAIR DYE or something, that halloween shit.. it looked like they dipped that shit in a VAT of green fucking paint..

occasionally, i get called in on sundays, i work in a warehouse, we never stop shipping, ex orders come in, its damn near written in the job description.
i shower frantically, that green shit wont come off my arm, there are still HINTS of lines everywhere, PENISES no less, and after a shower the glitter shines more than ever.
*sigh*

lol thats funny...a friend of mine passed out the other night n someone wrote "insert penis" on his forehead and an arrow pointing at his mouth...he didnt notice it until like 2 hours later lol it was funny seeing him sip on coffee and watch cartoons with insert penis on his forehead

HAHAHA, you don't know how many times I've gone into work with a fucking cock on the back of my head and shit.
:dead:

NIKLZ
07-13-2009, 03:11 AM

Lex Lugor
07-13-2009, 03:15 AM
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4563927/Drunk-uncle-passed-out-too-early1_Full.jpgthis one made me LMAO

Visionz
07-13-2009, 03:22 AM
is this a white people only thing?

i went to a keg party once and there was this fat fuck who was passed out an drewling on himself by 11:30. I paid a pregnant girl to go buy a sharpie and we drew all over his ass. cock in mouth, swatiska's on his forehead etc. The only dissapointment for us was that he SWEATED the ink off by the time he woke up in the morning. Damn you fat people :lmao: true story

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2009, 03:24 AM
hahaha, there is a simple way to stop this happening.

harden the fuck up and dont pass out around people. you say fall asleep like your so innocent.

Lex Lugor
07-13-2009, 03:25 AM
nah its a party niggas thing man
dudes who throw parties every weekend
they got their games and rules and other SHENANIGANS
jock dickheads alot of the time
mostly white but i dont think it has much to do with it

NIGHT MAYOR
07-13-2009, 03:26 AM
white people have been drinking for generations, asians and pure blacks have a hard time keepin up.

Lpo_MREQ-sg

Visionz
07-13-2009, 03:32 AM
true dat

07-13-2009, 04:50 AM
:D @ those pics