Bt4Fptychl0
l0kRsSgsSxw
hGzMjqu08EA
FNHiZa4wB9k
ya8V-LOfoDs
3fxE9WQcmjg

rest of the series, full episodes.

http://www.cbs.com/classics/twin_peaks/

lynch fans, rejoice if u have yet to see this show, cuz ur gonna love it. especially the end of episode 2 (technically 3rd episode, which is the last episode ive seen...so dont spoil shit mofos)

enjoy.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-12-2009, 05:41 PM
^^^thanks and repped

been meaning to check this out...i was a kid when this was on

is kyle maclachan david lynch's go to guy or what

oDoUoSoKo
07-12-2009, 05:57 PM
hes the man

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-12-2009, 06:19 PM
lol...embedding disabled on all them vids, u shouldda checked that 1st, timesaver
ive been meaing to check these out for a long while

oDoUoSoKo
07-12-2009, 09:43 PM
fuck, im sorry bout that, but cant u use them as links? points of reference?

oDoUoSoKo
07-12-2009, 10:06 PM
as u guys watch, pay attention to the asian broad, josie. she looks like Desire from Sandman..eloels.

oDoUoSoKo
07-14-2009, 05:37 PM
damn anyone watchin this yet? we need to discuss up in here...eloels..im startin season 2 right now.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-14-2009, 06:07 PM
haven't watched any yet, i'm actually dl'ing them from torrent, so i can watch them in better quality on my tv.
I'll check in once I have.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-20-2009, 11:29 AM
just started watching this

i was afraid lynch's weirdness would be toned down due to it being on network tv...i shouldn't have doubted him

how did this make it to prime time tv? cbs of all places?

is the investigation of laura palmer's murder the main narrative of the show?

oDoUoSoKo
07-20-2009, 05:40 PM
yes, until part 2 of season 2

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-20-2009, 05:44 PM
are there only 2 seasons?

is the movie it's own entity or what?

-The A to the Z-
07-20-2009, 06:07 PM
I want to watch this, but don't want to get involved in the story knowing that I won't really get a conclusive ending.

I hate movies/ shows that have interpret-it-yourself conclusions.

And for the above poster, the movie is a prequel to the series.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-20-2009, 06:13 PM
^^^i love ambiguity...as long as there are enough puzzle pieces available to create a valid interpretation it's interesting to have to come to your own conclusions

oDoUoSoKo
07-20-2009, 08:41 PM
wait wait, there no ambiguity concerning who killed her...shit is very explicit..eloels, and the movie is a prequel/sequel.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-21-2009, 08:07 AM
^^^i think he was just referring to the general weirdness and moral vacuum of lynch's universe...at least i was

-The A to the Z-
07-21-2009, 09:07 AM
I was talking about how the series wan't given a formal ending, what with the Black Lodge cliffhanger.

Admittedly it wasn't really Lynch's fault that the show was cancelled before it could be concluded, but he's the type of dude to give an ambiguous and resonant finish anyway - and I don't like that.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-21-2009, 09:11 AM
^^^i see...well you basically know that's what you're getting when dealing with him...when has he ever made anything with a straightforward narrative?

i've only watched like the first three episodes so far

oDoUoSoKo
07-21-2009, 04:56 PM
oh, i thought u meant as far as her death, and the solving of the case..but ya i see what u mean.

DirtMcgehrk
07-24-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm halfway into the 2nd season now. It's really really good. I'm a big fan of all of Lynch's work. I'm actually surprised that a big name television station even chose to run it. It seems too strange and weird for mainstream viewers. I don't think it could survive on television today. That being said, I can't stop watching it. Good stuff.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 08:31 PM
^^^repped

oDoUoSoKo
07-24-2009, 08:44 PM
its true, fuckin addictive as hell....and Jack Nance is the man.

DirtMcgehrk
07-25-2009, 12:42 AM
Great soundtrack as well. My dad had it laying around at home and I popped it in the CD player last week. Angelo Baladamenti is a god. Since hearing the soundtrack I've been trying to dig up hip hop tracks that sample the stuff he's composed. This is all I've found. Not a big fan of 7L & Esoteric, but it's cool hearing the theme being used.

E3UuLvD0Rfw

7oDuGN6K3VQ

oDoUoSoKo
07-25-2009, 12:51 AM
i was gonna sample that...eloels

DirtMcgehrk
07-25-2009, 01:13 AM
Also......Leland Palmer?

vhILQRAS1LQ

oDoUoSoKo
07-25-2009, 10:17 AM
lmao^

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-25-2009, 01:22 PM
hahaha

doesn't lynch usually do his own scores?

DirtMcgehrk
07-25-2009, 01:34 PM
hahaha

doesn't lynch usually do his own scores?

He usually does. Angelo Badalamenti did the soundtrack for "Fire Walk With Me" and the Twin Peaks series. I think he composed the music for Lynch's "Hotel Room" TV trilogy, "Mulholland Dr." and "Lost Highway" as well. I do know that Lynch is heavily involved in all of the soundtracks for his movies though, and usually gets partial credit for the composing.

oDoUoSoKo
07-26-2009, 10:18 AM
also Blue Velvet

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-04-2009, 04:49 PM
So i finally watched the final episode last night. Ive been watching from the start since this thread was made so its taken me like 3 weeks to watch every episode. And i couldnt watch it thru the CBS website because its restricted from my country so i had to find each episode on different sites lol. Commitment.

Yeah fuckign incredible thanks Dusk for reminding me about this, ive been addicted LOL.

The last episode left alot of stories open, kind of a disspointment in that way but it carried on the trend of what it was doing for 30 episodes before that; cliffhangin to extremes.

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/M/mattababy/1075689918_uresalbert.jpg

"What the hell kind of a two-bit operation are they running out of this treehouse, Cooper?"

oDoUoSoKo
08-04-2009, 05:50 PM
lmao^^ hes fuckin hilarious...something he said about the Laugh Academy had me dying.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-04-2009, 05:57 PM
haha i loved in when Andy steps on that loose plank and it hits him on the head, and Albert's like "Another great moment in law enforcement history"

every scene the guy was in he owned.

I was suprised at how funny it was.

but what was with the amount of long kissing scenes? was it a running joke or something? Every episode seemed to have at least 2 long kissing scenes.

*informs Diane about something*

oDoUoSoKo
08-04-2009, 06:13 PM
at first i thought it was like a soap parody, then i realized...it is a fuckin soap..eloels..and ya that plank scene was too funny.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-04-2009, 06:23 PM
at first i thought it was like a soap parody, then i realized...it is a fuckin soap..

hahahaahahahahaha!!!!

exactly, just a weird version.

Alot of people seem to be heated about the 2nd season that it fell off, not for me, i liked the whole thing, ill admit 1st season was the classic, but aint nothing actually wrong with season 2, its dope.

Need to watch that movie now.

oDoUoSoKo
08-04-2009, 06:57 PM
ya i liked the whole thing too, and the first part of season 2 was golden in particular.

DirtMcgehrk
08-04-2009, 11:57 PM
I totally agree about the soap thing. It has this weird edge though. On the one hand it's very fluffy, but then you have the whole One Eyed Jack thing and the cocaine and heroin trafficking.......and Bob.......and The Arm. Ghostlaced, you will enjoy the movie. I loved seeing Harry Dean Stanton and David Bowie in their cameo roles. Chris Isaak was good as the initial detective as well.

DirtMcgehrk
08-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Hahahaha, I just tried showing Blue Velvet to my girlfriend last night. She had to leave the room when Kyle MacLachlan is in the closet watching Dennis Hopper do his thing with Isabella Rossellini. Lynch is a genius, but I think we all know that.

oDoUoSoKo
08-05-2009, 08:02 PM
BABY WANTS TO FUCK...lmao...that movie is the shit...HEINEKEN? FUCK THAT SHIT!!

and as far as the fluff of Peaks....the dream sequence says it all...most brilliant scene of the series.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 08:53 PM
^^^dennis hopper with the oxygen mask is one of the creepiest things i've ever seen...he kills every scene...on a side note, it's funny how little laura dern appears to have aged from blue velvet to inland empire lol

i just finished the first season of TP...and I can see the soap comparison, but it's reminding more of a weird version of 40s-50s noir, like melodramatic but surreal at the same time...alot of lynch's stuff has that vibe to me, like he's taking fluffy retro americana and subverting it.

oDoUoSoKo
08-05-2009, 09:18 PM
i think Laura Dern is hot in Inland...idk..always digged her but in velvet she looked weird with the hair do..eloels.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 09:30 PM
^^^agreed, some women look better once they're in their 40s lol

derek41
08-05-2009, 11:37 PM
you guys hit the nail on the head, I just finished the series and was thinking about starting a thread about it and low and behold one pops right up for me. This series was the shit to me. The first one and a half seasons were some of the best TV I have ever seen, and the last half of season 2 was better than good also, and I fuckin dug that ending, the black lodge was some disturbing shit, but loved it. Bob is a true horror character that actually scared me.
The movie was on some sick shit and I loved it also. It basically let Lynch go darker and deeper into Laura Palmer's last few days. The grandmother from Happy Gilmore and teenager scene where Laura does her meals on wheels stuff is creepy as fuck. I love shows like Lost, Dexter, X files and without Twin Peaks these sows probably would have never been made. Truly changed TV

oDoUoSoKo
08-06-2009, 03:03 PM
that kid in the show with the cream corn..eloels...bugged out.