PDA

View Full Version : obama is apart of the Illuminati.

zooruka
07-12-2009, 09:43 PM
yo i heard on the news today that after september 11 ...cheyney order a covert c.i.a operation... with the express orders from cheyney that it be kept secret from congress... now this has been uncovered ...people are crying fowl and saying its illegal and want to prosecute.....

now here is the intresting part....when obama was asked about the matter he tried to cover it up by saying we shouldnt look at the past but move forward... now to me that sounds like he is saying "dont ask questions" and also that he is apart of the illuminati conspiracy ...because if he was not he would of said hell yeah there should be an investigation and people should be prosecuted but he didnt... he just wants to sweep it under the rug and not to condem his fellow alluminati brothers.

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-12-2009, 09:53 PM
thats what you think ?

look at your thread title

you are making a statement - you are not asking a question -

surface - dig deeper

diggy
07-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Lions do not make a big roar before they catch their prey.

They hide and wait for the right moment to jump out and attack them.

Could be possible that Obama is concealing his intention?

Whatever it is, it is too early to judge him as one of them.

Time will tell.

food for thought
07-13-2009, 12:40 AM
*chuckles*

EAGLE EYE
07-13-2009, 12:46 AM
Lions do not make a big roar before they catch their prey.

They hide and wait for the right moment to jump out and attack them.

Could be possible that Obama is concealing his intention?

Whatever it is, it is too early to judge him as one of them.

Time will tell.

wow that was really deep. almost too deep. keep up the good work kid.

IrOnMaN
07-13-2009, 01:06 PM
People are paranoid. I'm paranoid but not like this.}:|

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-13-2009, 01:29 PM
a part or apart?

beautifulrock
07-13-2009, 01:39 PM
^^^yea that shit was confusing

JohnMilton
07-13-2009, 02:11 PM
My Nina My Nana Medina Marauder Subpeona Discarder Redeemer for Allah
Supreme Architecture the B-squad Connector Eject in my Settlement Infiltrate in your Sector

dezmond
07-13-2009, 02:49 PM
a part or apart?

Me too

Uncle Steezo
07-13-2009, 03:18 PM
maybe barack doesn't want another reason to get assassinated added to the list.

you have to choose your battles. prosecuting cheany is a waste of time money and energy.

we got two wars and a failing economy to deal with. why the fuck would you worry about what bush and cheany did? if in 2009 you are just realizing that bush and cheany are crooked then thats ur slow ass. the people pushing obama to do something should have done that shit back in 2003 when it mattered.

Urban_Journalz
07-14-2009, 05:25 PM
For the first time, I agree with proof. Although you're kinda late proof, it's good to see that your eyes are a little more open than a lot of other people.

You should pick up a book called, "Behold A Pale Horse" by William Cooper, if you haven't already.

Peace

ChristO
07-16-2009, 05:12 PM
a part or apart?

yeah, I always thought you was a faggot, wera. I told my boy E' about spittin' that faggot shit, eh.
bruh, I'm str8. that homo shit is sad. wut, north korea gotta' aim missiles at Germany now?

ChristO
07-16-2009, 05:13 PM
anyway, about Obama, yeah, he gon' have to make a choice. later though.

food for thought
07-16-2009, 05:16 PM
this is like saying method man is part of Wu-Tang.

drippie k
07-16-2009, 05:49 PM
soooo obama is in the illuminati because he declined to answer a question about a cheney cover-up because you think he too is in the illuminati? and you actually believe IN the illuminati? jesus h. christ

prof, your posts are by far some of the most rediculous i have ever seen