PDA

View Full Version : WTFUCK happened to P-Noid Brownose?

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-13-2009, 06:47 PM
ever since this Hoe Buggin shit started this previously sane seeming but slighty dull indivdual of Wu corp community has decided to devote most of his waking life to defending the name of........

.....Joe Buddins?

LOL!

if youve been following the threads in the vicinity of the wu chamber you wouldve seen him around. }:|

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc353/gswifty_2008/brownnoser.png

The question is.....why?

This man has become easily the maddest poster on an already sexually repressed group of faggots board, over Joe Buddins.

Its pretty sad.

Also PROFFESSSOR ENG - Can you please ban EVERY SINGLE PERSON who joined this site in the months of June and July, its prety obvious they all came from hoebuggin.com, and they all smell of sweet flowers on a spring morning.

Theyre sweet and dainty, but were killa beez nigguh, get em out of here.

Also ban all posters from New Jersey, they all are fags. This P Noid Brown v.2.0 is worse than Slick.

That will be all.

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2009, 06:51 PM
shit, I better check my join date

SKAMPOE
07-13-2009, 06:57 PM
no ones as corny a poster as u are lacey
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/ICryAfterHead-1.jpg

but p-noid has been jaw-juggling joanna buttend's NUTSaKOW for some time now.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-13-2009, 06:57 PM
please join me in calling p-nut browneye 'captain save-a-joe'

SKAMPOE
07-13-2009, 07:00 PM
uhh nah.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-13-2009, 07:03 PM
^^well fuck you then

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-13-2009, 07:06 PM
skampoe: has the nerve to call Janet Jackson ugly, twice, while his under-the-bridge troglydike wife is watching him type it, over his shoulder, self conscious.

How do you explain that to her? Do you swivel around and say "but you know i think your beautiful" with a straight face?

Meanwhile, we're all waiting for you to make a funny post, 24,000 in LOL!

Sweet dreams, fair one.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-13-2009, 07:09 PM
^^^damn!

Prolifical ENG
07-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I seen what you were talking about.

Also PROFFESSSOR ENG - Can you please ban EVERY SINGLE PERSON who joined this site in the months of June and July, its prety obvious they all came from hoebuggin.com, and they all smell of sweet flowers on a spring morning.

Also ban all posters from New Jersey, they all are fags. This P Noid Brown v.2.0 is worse than Slick.

That will be all.

When some pilgrim decided to try and get wu corp to attack that joe buddins forum I had to deny 25 people their accounts that day...there were probably a few legit memberships though. I let 2 specific people join from that forum because I knew that they would come here and contribute. Over the last few weeks I have been cautious on approving members. Like after House Nigga dropped people been making names like "Inspect A Dick" and shit.

There could be a few small flies around, we can squash them anytime.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-13-2009, 07:23 PM
but p-noid has been jaw-juggling joanna buttend's NUTSaKOW for some time now.

funniest manipulation of joe's name i've seen so far

SKAMPOE
07-13-2009, 07:30 PM
lacey talks tuff behind teh keyboardz
http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/spectroscopy/nmr/tim/tim3.JPG

Teh KillaBee
07-13-2009, 07:33 PM
christ, it's like John Denver and Leonard Nimoy fathered a child

SKAMPOE
07-13-2009, 07:36 PM
and thats lacey!http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/26/article-1195827-05805AEA000005DC-847_634x478.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
07-13-2009, 08:08 PM
I miss Michael :(

EAGLE EYE
07-13-2009, 08:45 PM
AHHHHAHHAHHAHAAHAHA

this thread is funny shit

oDoUoSoKo
07-13-2009, 08:50 PM
p-nut browneye

funniest manipulation of p-noid's name i've seen so far
:beer:

KaramelSundae
07-13-2009, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=GHOSTLACED;1622275]skampoe: has the nerve to call Janet Jackson ugly, twice, while his under-the-bridge troglydike wife is watching him type it, over his shoulder, self conscious.

How do you explain that to her? Do you swivel around and say "but you know i think your beautiful" with a straight face?

oh wow
i can't believe you just went there

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2009, 12:27 AM
oh wow
i can't believe you just went there

i know where i'm goin.

IC7iIttp6cY

food for thought
07-14-2009, 12:30 AM
ever since this Hoe Buggin shit started this previously sane seeming but slighty dull indivdual of Wu corp community has decided to devote most of his waking life to defending the name of........

.....Joe Buddins?

LOL!

if youve been following the threads in the vicinity of the wu chamber you wouldve seen him around. }:|

The question is.....why?

This man has become easily the maddest poster on an already sexually repressed group of faggots board, over Joe Buddins.

Its pretty sad.

That will be all.

hahahah

classic post.

SKAMPOE
07-14-2009, 07:25 AM
lacey shows n proves he GANGSTa

http://www.imagehut.net/images/07eu887ppcee859qr68c.jpeg (http://www.imagehut.net/images/07eu887ppcee859qr68c.jpeg)

beautifulrock
07-14-2009, 08:05 AM
LOL @ the eyes

snapple
07-14-2009, 09:01 PM
lacey...stop.....

you don't run wu-corp man.

p-noid and skamp are cool.

as for you......

P-Noid Brown
03-12-2013, 10:44 AM
lacey...stop.....

you don't run wu-corp man.

p-noid and skamp are cool.

as for you......

word up

P-Noid Brown
03-12-2013, 10:46 AM

.....Joe Buddins?

LOL!

The question is.....why?

Its pretty sad.

That will be all.

sorry i haven't responded earlier i been bizzy doin real nigga shit... i didn't know i was missed sooo much... lmao e-mail my fan club i'll send you an autograph MITCH!

food for thought
03-12-2013, 11:00 AM
word up

LMFAO did you log on 4 years later to a web forum to finally respond to somebody talking e-shit to you?

LMFAO!!!!!!

LOL@ leaviing the corp for 4 years and thinking about the thread that scared you away, on a regular basis

LOL @ planning a response for 4 YEARS!!!!!!

FUCKIN LOSER!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Art Vandelay
03-12-2013, 11:03 AM

hahahaha

lacey talks tuff behind teh keyboardz
http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/spectroscopy/nmr/tim/tim3.JPG

LMAO. that's exactly what i've always pictured lacey to look like. just younger

P-Noid Brown
03-12-2013, 11:03 AM
LMFAO did you log on 4 years later to a web forum to finally respond to somebody talking e-shit to you?

LMFAO!!!!!!

LOL@ leaviing the corp for 4 years and thinking about the thread that scared you away, on a regular basis

LMAO I'm just buggin but i find it funny... i ain't beefing or talkin shit....i had no idea that shit even went down lmao that's a horrible planned 4 year response....

i aint sweatin it. waddddup doe?! errbody good?

P-Noid Brown
03-12-2013, 11:05 AM

hahahaha

LMAO. that's exactly what i've always pictured lacey to look like. just younger

damn ART wadddup homie... what's good!?

Art Vandelay
03-12-2013, 11:05 AM
how did you come across this thread? did you google "P-Noid Brown"?

P-Noid Brown
03-12-2013, 11:07 AM

lmao i searched the forum threads to see what i've missed and this shit popped up ... lol ... i was like wtf!? lmao

P-Noid Brown
03-12-2013, 11:09 AM
any good news or terrible news about the forum cats that used to be up here ??? it's been a long time and i know i been out the loop.. but for the most part errbody was my niggaz up here.. jokes and all....

Art Vandelay
03-12-2013, 11:22 AM
•T$A isn't a virgin anymore.
•ghostlaced still is
•more nudes have been posted (unfortunately it was Tectrus Moa's peepee)
•robbie moved to denver
•some douche bag named SID got slaughtered here and hasn't shown his face since.
•skampoe is still fat

food for thought
03-12-2013, 11:24 AM

•T$A isn't a virgin anymore.
•ghostlaced still is
•more nudes have been posted (unfortunately it was Tectrus Moa's peepee)
•robbie moved to denver
•some douche bag named SID got slaughtered here and hasn't shown his face since.
•skampoe is still fat

lmfao

EAGLE EYE
03-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Im gonna google me some p-noid brown right now

Longbongcilvaringz
03-12-2013, 11:49 PM
hahaha, 4 years in the making.

Durag
03-13-2013, 03:48 PM

LMFAO!!!!!!

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHahahahh aAHhahshahkjehnfaw.e;ie'

Lacey is a fuckin faggit though