PDA

View Full Version : Did Anynone Catch This???

racist randy
07-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Vxmw7zZqEVY
Does anyone in here believe in this stuff? I mean, I want 2 but I also think it's a plot to keep people under control...

Another video WITH WU-TANG IN IT.
_9carHO6i8o

set_rule
07-13-2009, 10:15 PM
A post from the 1619symphony (http://www.youtube.com/user/1619symphony) video page sums it up perfectly......

"Satan doesn't discriminate. He hates ALL human beings. Equally.

"So Satan will use WHOMEVER he can, WHATEVER he can, HOWEVER he can & WHENEVER he can to seperate us from God. Male or female. Black, White, Jewish, Chinese...
We better get this "white man is the devil" stuff out of us (for those who think like that.)
Do people *really* think that Satan's going to approach us in red holding a pitchfork?
Satan is smooth, intelligent and VERY careful in his attempts to prey on us."

racist randy
07-13-2009, 10:20 PM
I have no time for riddles, speak down to earth (No disrespect) I already read that comment before, what's YOUR view.

set_rule
07-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Yo ....... i also listened to that show with Alan Watt "Hip Hop and the Occult Confession of A Insider" and fell asleep when he took calls ...... Damn!!!

set_rule
07-13-2009, 10:26 PM
Good post youngblood ....... keep going down that FOXHOLE!!

racist randy
07-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Ok, you just bash with with no type of explanation when i'm looking for answers..... you a clown ass nigga

set_rule
07-13-2009, 10:34 PM
"I have no time for riddles, speak down to earth (No disrespect) I already read that comment before, what's YOUR view."

Just a quote from the page you posted the clips from ..... i guess that quote was something the SPHINX would have spit out.... my apologies

In short ... i guess that i share the same view!!! peace

racist randy
07-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Your dumb as fuck if you don't understand my question. I asked for your opinion. I even said no disrespect. Stop acting like a clown...

Visionz
07-13-2009, 10:39 PM
in this day and age who knows? It'd take more than 20 minutes to really show where the sources for the information are coming from.

set_rule
07-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Dumb nigga this shit is over your head...... how bout that opinion!!!!!!!

LORD NOSE
07-13-2009, 10:53 PM
why are yall having words in a thread like this ?

can yall go back and edit yalls post ?

i don't want to have to do it for yall

keep the respect in these parts

deep flick though

yes - you have to be in an order in order to be on

or you have to be a slave to someone who is in the order in order for you to be on

what they do in these orders.........?

ask the average rap superstar > who is your manager ?

set_rule
07-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Sunny, i was just adding on....... just delete all of my post ....

LORD NOSE
07-13-2009, 11:17 PM
its no problem - i know things get heated here - but we are trying to maintain Peace -

i just don't want others to read yalls post and think that its a pass to come in here and disrespect the thread - its like a snow ball effect

LORD NOSE
07-13-2009, 11:23 PM
back on topic though

many of these entertainers really do not know what they are into for real - they use the surface rituals and symbols openly - they don't know what they are supporting - when they become of no use, they get disposed -

the culture of the elite has trickled down into our everyday lives and there are things we do and say that relate to how they get down -

if i chose to use a pyramid as my avy and the all seeing eye of horus, does this make me a mason who is a part of the illuminati ?

nope -

tri star pictures

orion pictures

can you watch a movie without them ?

racist randy
07-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Not again...... where's my roach spray at??? Ok now that's done, Sunny Thanks for your little contribution, I knew about this but I think ppl like this guy overdo it, just because you throwing up a sign does not mean you with them. That would mean alot of Rock artists are down...

food for thought
07-14-2009, 12:27 AM
i typed a long ass post but it got erased

to make it brief, this is bullshit.

anybody who watched this and sees no fault on the way they present this bullshit, is stupid as fuck.

LORD NOSE
07-14-2009, 12:47 AM
but I think ppl like this guy overdo it, just because you throwing up a sign does not mean you with them.

yes - its exaggerated

and sees no fault on the way they present this bullshit, is stupid

its presented like that to make people believe it

there is some truth in it though

food for thought
07-14-2009, 12:50 AM
its presented like that to make people believe it

thats what i mean.

preying on weak minds.

Charles Barry
07-14-2009, 12:59 AM
You guys might want to peep a series called "The Industry" by PimPb1420 on Youtube. There are a good number of interesting videos in it.

LORD NOSE
07-14-2009, 01:19 AM
thanks - but what do you feel about what the video HD posted

have you noticed how an artist face and passion changes after being in the industry for a while ?

they look scared to me

Slide
07-14-2009, 04:00 AM
lol =)

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-14-2009, 06:05 AM
Go to 7:15 minutes on the part 2 video.

2pac doesnt beleive all this Illuminati shit, he says so himself, Killuminiati, he thought all that Illuminati shit was made up bullshit, he says so himself right in that video LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MjPe2sNmE4&feature=related

Visionz
07-14-2009, 12:22 PM
his claim about that one guy owning Youtube isn't true either, as that's a property of Gooogle who as far as I can tell doesn't have anything to do with o'boy

spiggity_ace
07-14-2009, 06:51 PM
honestly this shit in confusing

LOL if its true it means that all our fav rappers n actors are faggots n shit, iuno man, sometimes i get too deep in the conspiracies n they start fuckin around in my head, or i just dont eblieve em, i left this shit alone for like 8 months, its like crack to me man,

iuno if i should go in deeper or stop rite here, the guy does present a lot of things that =could be coincidences, anyone watch the blood sacrifices one where it talks about how damon dash sacrificed aaliyah, the jackson estate sacrificed MJ, pimp c was a sacrifice n so on, shits fucked but maybe its all a coincidence, i dont even believe in coincidences tho so wtf am i talkin about, and at the end the guys like beyonces overdue for a sacrifice so im guessin if someone related to her dies then this shit is possible,

im caught in the middle, i cant fathom cats like the wu bein satan worshippers, the guy even called RZA raaz, LOL the mef pic was kinda weird cuz he does the baphomet symbol or wutever twice n this shit is made one sided, but iuno man i guess ill never know the truth, ill just keep listenin to the music, not like i buy cds that much nemore anyway. haha fuck im confused homies.

o and the b lood sacrifices vid has the weirdest prince dialogue ever, that dude looks lke a fag n i never respected him neway but shit was fucked up, n to add to the sacrifices u could say that fat joe sacced big pun, rza did kill a dude in self defense, man i dont really wanna go on lol, im probably goin to get bashed to hell for this post but wutever.

LORD NOSE
07-15-2009, 02:07 AM
honestly this shit in confusing

LOL if its true it means that all our fav rappers n actors are faggots n shit, iuno man, sometimes i get too deep in the conspiracies n they start fuckin around in my head, or i just dont eblieve em, i left this shit alone for like 8 months, its like crack to me man,

iuno if i should go in deeper or stop rite here, the guy does present a lot of things that =could be coincidences, anyone watch the blood sacrifices one where it talks about how damon dash sacrificed aaliyah, the jackson estate sacrificed MJ, pimp c was a sacrifice n so on, shits fucked but maybe its all a coincidence, i dont even believe in coincidences tho so wtf am i talkin about, and at the end the guys like beyonces overdue for a sacrifice so im guessin if someone related to her dies then this shit is possible,

im caught in the middle, i cant fathom cats like the wu bein satan worshippers, the guy even called RZA raaz, LOL the mef pic was kinda weird cuz he does the baphomet symbol or wutever twice n this shit is made one sided, but iuno man i guess ill never know the truth, ill just keep listenin to the music, not like i buy cds that much nemore anyway. haha fuck im confused homies.

o and the b lood sacrifices vid has the weirdest prince dialogue ever, that dude looks lke a fag n i never respected him neway but shit was fucked up, n to add to the sacrifices u could say that fat joe sacced big pun, rza did kill a dude in self defense, man i dont really wanna go on lol, im probably goin to get bashed to hell for this post but wutever.

i seen it too - it bugged me out also - cause i heard stuff prior to seeing it - many of them don't know who they support - they just sport and show off the hand signs - major blood sacrifices got me thinking though - thousands sacrificed at a time - presidents have to do that - who did 50 sacrifice ?
JMJ ?

its foul to even think like this though - but the truth is that these orders DO have the industry locked down - i've seen enough in the industry to know that - how far they'll go for money and fame is the question - who killed Scott La Rock ?
why no answers or arrest in that or the JMJ case ?

LORD NOSE
07-15-2009, 02:13 AM
Eminem and Proof ?

if there is no truth in what this person is saying about blood sacrifices made for others to be rich and famous, then he is straight from shaytan to even be able to make up these lies - mysterious deaths in the industry has been going on for a while now - donny hathaway, norman connors etc.....

beautifulrock
07-15-2009, 02:56 AM
the guy who narrates that video does it so half baked it's hard to believe. This is much much better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kQkFOnJDYI&feature=related

LORD NOSE
07-15-2009, 03:25 AM
You guys might want to peep a series called "The Industry" by PimPb1420 on Youtube. There are a good number of interesting videos in it.

watching this - its very very interesting

WARPATH
07-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Pxq5A1rZzCE

LORD NOSE
07-18-2009, 04:31 PM
2 Thessalonians 2

The Man of Lawlessness

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers,

2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come.

3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=60&chapter=2&version=31#fen-NIV-29649a)] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?

6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.

7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,

10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

J-Cee
07-19-2009, 03:09 AM
lol this videos ridiculous..yeh samuel l jackson had sex with george lucas to be in star wars..dude has no sources at all..is rubbish lol..

LORD NOSE
07-19-2009, 11:07 AM
for those who been following

check out the new busta rhymes video

check out his hat - closely - and the deaths mentioned

ETmpCWDKKlo

LORD NOSE
07-19-2009, 09:14 PM
lol - this one is funny

SW43Mig1LYE

Shadowthrone
07-20-2009, 07:43 AM
Man.. watched that "the industry" on youtube last night. pretty fucking disturbing...
Especially the parts of eminem, dre and that kanye song, PURE EVIL right there.

Yeah, that new busta track is foul as well. Look at their faces, their energy. The deaths mentioned.

LORD NOSE
07-20-2009, 08:58 AM
Man.. watched that "the industry" on youtube last night. pretty fucking disturbing...
Especially the parts of eminem, dre and that kanye song, PURE EVIL right there.

Yeah, that new busta track is foul as well. Look at their faces, their energy. The deaths mentioned.

did you check out his hat ?

Shadowthrone
07-20-2009, 12:07 PM
I saw the (upside down) star yeah, did i miss something?

LORD NOSE
07-20-2009, 01:48 PM
also check out the pin on the other side

Shadowthrone
07-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Yeah I noticed that too but didn't recognise the symbol. What is it?

LORD NOSE
07-20-2009, 04:59 PM
it looks like skull and bones

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 06:20 PM
3o0h1Ngxxzk

AcidPhosphate69
07-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Are you serious? The video make tried dissecting a scene from "The Mighty Boosh" at 2:58? Really? You guys know that's a british comedy show, right?

My only real problem with all this is you can over-analyze anything and make it into nothing. Even that shit with the Bible Code. It's proven (actual fact) that you can find patterns and codes in any book with substantial enough pages and words.

You all know just as well as I do that half the shit rappers say is just shit that rhymes. Even Ghostface admits to doing this on Supreme Clientele. You people need to take a step back from trying to discover a conspiracy and enjoy life for what it is.

Do you think a giant, worldwide conspiracy would allow people it employs to jeopardize their operation? It's like the equivalent to the bad guy explaining all his evil plans to Bond, right before he finds that fatal flaw and wins.

And even if there is a giant plot. What would you rather do, live in fear or enjoy every fleeting moment you have on this Earth? Or, I guess some of you guys believe you'll turn into some kind of weird energy and enlighten the whole planet or something. Good luck with that.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 07:01 PM
its obvious that you didn't watch the videos

why would they all of a sudden let people know what they have done and what they are doing ?

the answers are in the movie Metropolis - lol

PALEFORCE
07-21-2009, 07:20 PM
i half think the annunaki dont want to annihlate us anymore. i think thier plan was to turn us into robots that they could control with thier minds but instead we are just dying. and if this continues they wont be able to play in our world anymore like they have. our souls are thrashing about inside these bodies. but they fear if they destroy the original records they will be annihlated. they fear us ultimately. but anyway im ranting. one thing is for sure the music industry is satanic.

Charles Barry
07-22-2009, 06:21 AM
Glad to see some of you have checked out The Industry. It's definitely worth going all the way through the series if you get the time to do so.

A lot of good stuff in this thread. Good look on that Busta video. At about 1:35 they definitely zoom in on the pin for a sec to let you see the Skull and Bones. I can't help but be on the lookout for little stuff like that, the baphomet, etc all the time now. It's amazing how often you'll pick up on something.

I also found it interesting at 4:47 where he looked the the sky and said he was blessed. When people make a praying gesture their hands are typically touching or clasped together. Look how Busta makes his. Then look at his eyes.

I think when a lot of these people get into the game they have no idea how it works. Some are fine doing what they have to do to keep getting paid, some lose their minds, some end up dead. Nothing in the entertainment world happens by accident. There's always some sort of price to get to the top.

Charles Barry
07-22-2009, 08:24 AM
I'm over here watching that Busta shit again. I had to send Pimp a link to that with the stuff that was was mentioned in this thread. I don't know how old that video is, but I don't recall him using it yet. The things they do are so obvious when you're looking for them.

Kingkazim
07-22-2009, 09:30 AM
why are the secret societies so blatant with their symbolism?

Charles Barry
07-22-2009, 09:49 AM
Because it's all a game to them.

LORD NOSE
07-22-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm over here watching that Busta shit again. I had to send Pimp a link to that with the stuff that was was mentioned in this thread. I don't know how old that video is, but I don't recall him using it yet. The things they do are so obvious when you're looking for them.

peep the dajaal in the meth and mary video also - the transformation and all

they themselves are letting all this information out because they want an excuse to use violence - in a minute i'll ask Pimp why he used the type of music he used in the videos - they wouldn't have been as shocking without all that music

sound over sight ?

sound is also heavier -

Charles Barry
07-22-2009, 11:18 AM
peep the dajaal in the meth and mary video also - the transformation and all

they themselves are letting all this information out because they want an excuse to use violence - in a minute i'll ask Pimp why he used the type of music he used in the videos - they wouldn't have been as shocking without all that music

sound over sight ?

sound is also heavier -
Meth & Mary? The All I Need video or something else?

As far as the music in his video go, I think he probably did it for exactly the reason that you stated. The whole tone of the series seems to be that 'the industry is evil', so I suppose the chooses that type of music to enhance the feel the clips that he's showing. We see that type of thing in movies all the time. Like how scary movies will play some real dark music right before something is about to happen. If you showed the exact same clip on two separate screens, the one with music playing would probably be more suspenseful to the viewer. Who knows though, he could have any reasoning for why he does it that way. I'll be interested to see what he says to you.

He's been off on a few things throughout his series but for the most part I think the videos do a good job of making people more aware of the type of stuff that's going on with the symbolism, rituals, etc.

LORD NOSE
07-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Meth & Mary? The All I Need video or something else?

the you're all i need video

diggy
07-22-2009, 12:22 PM
why are the secret societies so blatant with their symbolism?

Symbolism is open to interpretation. Symbols in one culture mean something different in another culture. If these people are accused of using symbolism for bad things, they could always say people are interpreting it the wrong way.

LORD NOSE
07-23-2009, 10:32 AM
what yall feel about the boule ?

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/369/bush.png

LORD NOSE
07-23-2009, 11:07 AM
O79e9caR0gQ

k_-7xPQrRFE

diggy
07-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Lyrically, "Poker Face" is all sexual innuendo and tease. We don't look to Lady GaGa's music for enlightenment. Thus far it's a world of parties, sex and fun...

Lyrically "Poker Face" is about sex and gambling...

"Poker Face" has been well-received by the critics most of whom have praised the robotic hook and the chorus...

She also stated that the main idea behind the song was sex and gambling...

I gamble but Iíve also dated a lot of guys who are really into sex and booze and gambling, so I wanted to write a record my boyfriends would like too."

She suggested that the song dealt with her personal experience with bisexuality...

She throws the mask aside and the song begins with a facial shot of Gaga singing it. Gaga wears a metallic sticker on her left cheek in this shot...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poker_Face_(Lady_Gaga_song (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poker_Face_%28Lady_Gaga_song))

diggy
07-23-2009, 02:52 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/10/article-0-0546671E000005DC-224_468x829.jpg

LORD NOSE
07-24-2009, 09:30 PM
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9740/langmetropolis.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3757/oxygenchamber.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3460/tankb.png

set_rule
07-26-2009, 08:27 AM
SUNNY, that thread starter ............... had me reaching for that SAVAGE DEGREE.. that is why you are LORD OF HOST ... def the way you should BUILD

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 10:09 AM
i'm trying to spread peace here and come to full understanding
so we can all build and learn from each other in a civilized manner

maybe an argument thread should be put up and stickied so that everyone can fight everyone over what each person believes and doesn't believe - lol

ALCATRAZ
07-26-2009, 11:58 PM
Because it's all a game to them.
dope avi bong

LORD NOSE
07-27-2009, 01:42 AM
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5263/houston.png

LORD NOSE
07-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Listen to what ODB had to say

rWFhKgNxF0c

Mumm Ra
07-27-2009, 06:48 AM
[edit]
ah i commented thinking that was the whole amsterdam odb interview
i would recommend looking up the full thing tho ODB is on some other shit throughout it all
imma catch this video right here in a bit tho...

DrunkenMasta303
07-27-2009, 07:46 AM
The Word 'Government' Derives From The Latin Word Guvernari, And The Greek Word Guverna. Both Words Mean 'To Controle', And Mente Means 'Mind'. Government Literally Means 'To Controle The Mind'.

LORD NOSE
07-27-2009, 12:52 PM
wtf ! @ 6:58

nX3ZPcA4tjQ

LORD NOSE
07-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Bl8KE45jU-Y

Mumm Ra
07-27-2009, 01:53 PM
wtf ! @ 6:58

what?
the video is black and mute by then

LORD NOSE
07-27-2009, 02:42 PM
just before that then - when asked what name does he prefer -

LORD NOSE
07-29-2009, 01:08 AM
Remember Big L was suppose to sign to rocafella before he died maybe he was trying to expose some shit.
[/URL]

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_L"]Big L - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_L)

Jan 2, 2009 ... Jay-Z has said that Big L was set to sign with his Roc-A-Fella label, but died the week before. The Big Picture would be his last recorded ...

Everybody ain't dying over a drug overdose; a lot of those so-called drug overdoses are Illuminati forced/murder. It's funny how anybody that's a threat to them by telling their secrets and exposing them and their madness, all of a sudden overdose on drugs. These people had every reason to want to live; if not only to expose them devils for who they are, but unfortunately they got taken out because they simply told too much... with Illuminati that's breaking the oath.

And to continue my point; the media, law enforcement and the government/Illuminati had people believing for decades that Jimi Hendrix committed suicide, but the word is out that it was murder. Jimi Hendrix tried to end a deal but it did not turn out in his favor, so it ended in murder staged to look like suicide. Pills and liquor was forced down his throat, the autopsy showed force and struggle as if someone was with him at the time of death but this info. was hidden until now.

There's even footage in reference to Jimi Hendrix's ex-manager confessing that he murdered Jimi because he was trying to fire him. He was Jimi's beneficiary as well, of which he would have lost Jimi and his $250,000 as a part of the deal that Jimi was trying to denounce. Stop believing everything the mainstream media tells you; they are governmental puppets as well, and can be very misleading. The media works for the evil government. Do your own research, there are other sources. Peace!!!

Oh yeah... Jimi Hendrix was suppose to have committed suicide from a drug overdose as well... this drug overdose scheme is getting old and predictable. Think people!!! Don't take everything at face value.

Bl8KE45jU-Y

djskillz
07-29-2009, 03:49 AM
[/URL]

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_L"]Big L - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_L)

Jan 2, 2009 ... Jay-Z has said that Big L was set to sign with his Roc-A-Fella label, but died the week before. The Big Picture would be his last recorded ...

Bl8KE45jU-Y

First of all, I do believe that there is a reason behind all these young people dying in the industry (Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix all died at age 27 around the same time) BUT if ya'll actually believe this Masonic devil bullshit you must be out of your fuckin minds lol.

I believe in alot of the same shit that's been said in this thread but all these videos and "signs" that people are posting is fuckin' retarded. I don't think Peter Tosh got shot by who they say shot him. I believe the government planned the Bob Marley shooting although it didn't work in their favor.

I believe that they try to stop anyone who's trying to teach the people but these videos just make anyone who thinks that look fuckin' retarded (keep in mind I only watched the videos posted by the OP and a few other videos posted by Sunny Winters).

First of all, when Method Man was throwing up the "Baphomet sign" he was making a nod to Dio. The lead singer of Black Sabbath. He invented the famous sign used today. If the Illuminati used it before hand that's a different story but Method Man was clearly making a nod to his knowledge of rock (as he's done in interviews mentioning AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, etc.). Also I've seen plenty of gang members use this as a sign too so I'm not surprised if Suge threw it up. That nigga in the first video was reachin. If you want to look for ANYTHING bad enough you'll find it.

djskillz
07-29-2009, 03:52 AM
I'll also add that when asked about how and why he came up with the sign Dio said that his grandmother taught it to him. It's an old Italian superstition to ward off evil spirits. Similar to someone giving someone the evil eye.

LORD NOSE
07-29-2009, 01:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/michealand_ronaldsmaller.jpg

djskillz
07-29-2009, 10:53 PM
^That's just scary.

knewcheeze
07-30-2009, 02:46 AM
A post from the 1619symphony (http://www.youtube.com/user/1619symphony) video page sums it up perfectly......

"Satan doesn't discriminate. He hates ALL human beings. Equally.

"So Satan will use WHOMEVER he can, WHATEVER he can, HOWEVER he can & WHENEVER he can to seperate us from God. Male or female. Black, White, Jewish, Chinese...
We better get this "white man is the devil" stuff out of us (for those who think like that.)
Do people *really* think that Satan's going to approach us in red holding a pitchfork?
Satan is smooth, intelligent and VERY careful in his attempts to prey on us."

your statement is a classic illustration of how wisdom is less than understanding

"if you don't understand white supremacy what it is and how it works everything else you understand will only confuse you"---frances cress welsing

you think your being noble by saying such things

the white man is the devil statement is a excellent way to get a person to start understanding what Dr Welsing was talking about

and eye think all these people who post anti 5 percent posts based on this quote of yours above lack understanding....if they had understanding(cee-ing what the naked eye can detect) then their 3rd eye would step in before their fingers typed and say "listen, this is a people who have been taught for 100's of years by a savage slavemaster....this teachings is prescribed to heal the damage done by this savage slavemaster...you gonna look like a real dooshbag if you go through with this post especially on a wutang clan message board"

cee everybody responds to different shit....some people can reach certain people but couldn't reach another people if they tried.....everyone is different.....

If you don`t understand white supremacy(Racism), What it is and how it work, Everything else you understand will only confuse y

LORD NOSE
07-31-2009, 12:27 AM
(http://www.youtube.com/user/Chebai76)

Chebai76 (4 hours ago)
Spam (http://www.youtube.com/user/PimPb1420#) Marked as spam
The transformation is part of the initiation. Its a rebirth (a new start). A preperation for their new lifes role. This is also where the sacrifice comes in. They can not be "reborn"/transform until the offering. The story of the Phoenix goes way back to mythology times. From studies its more of a symbolic meaning of a rise to power mainly along the lines of wars etc. They say the eagle on our currencies etc is actually the Phoenix. But their not going to admit to it, we can only speculate.
http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/sMzv62OIkig/default.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/user/Chebai76)

Chebai76 (4 hours ago)
according to my research and ive been researching for 15 years or so, there is 5 levels/degrees of the Illuminati. The 2 finger "peace" sign you also see alot of celebrities/politicians give is not a peace sign, its the roman numeral for 5 they are displaying there allegiance to the illuminati when they do this. As well as giving the devil horned hand sign. I have also learned there are much higher degrees of Fressmasonry then just the 33rd degree. Its known as Esoteric Freemasonry. And this is the true form of freemasonry that shows its self. This is the real deal. You are hand picked for these levels.
http://i4.ytimg.com/i/W_yLGwgO_xVva8_DzFnQ2g/1.jpg?v=6874ae (http://www.youtube.com/user/PimPb1420)

PimPb1420 (7 hours ago)
The Transformation/rebirth is a ritual for them. I recently thought what about the pheonix, it must be connected with the pheonix who arises from its own ashes. but im not sure 100% why they do it, maybe they get power from it (aka they think they get power from it). But all these erformers are like a 30 degree and the people above them have differnt meanings for the same symbols..32/33 degrees.

beautifulrock
07-31-2009, 12:59 AM
First of all, I do believe that there is a reason behind all these young people dying in the industry (Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix all died at age 27 around the same time) BUT if ya'll actually believe this Masonic devil bullshit you must be out of your fuckin minds lol.

I believe in alot of the same shit that's been said in this thread but all these videos and "signs" that people are posting is fuckin' retarded. I don't think Peter Tosh got shot by who they say shot him. I believe the government planned the Bob Marley shooting although it didn't work in their favor.

I believe that they try to stop anyone who's trying to teach the people but these videos just make anyone who thinks that look fuckin' retarded (keep in mind I only watched the videos posted by the OP and a few other videos posted by Sunny Winters).

First of all, when Method Man was throwing up the "Baphomet sign" he was making a nod to Dio. The lead singer of Black Sabbath. He invented the famous sign used today. If the Illuminati used it before hand that's a different story but Method Man was clearly making a nod to his knowledge of rock (as he's done in interviews mentioning AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, etc.). Also I've seen plenty of gang members use this as a sign too so I'm not surprised if Suge threw it up. That nigga in the first video was reachin. If you want to look for ANYTHING bad enough you'll find it.
Yup, it's all just a conspiracy...freemasonry, devil worship....these things don't exist.

Perhaps you can explain this
P_PAqT2JZOw

LORD NOSE
08-02-2009, 09:52 PM
DMX is good peoples

XPetYTWLDRg

LORD NOSE
08-06-2009, 07:06 PM
zwlGMsTElQo

PALEFORCE
08-09-2009, 10:43 AM
wutang is part of the secret societies