PDA

View Full Version : Eskovonne... What THAT Smell Like?

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2009, 01:06 AM
girl, you so fine, i'd drink a hot glass of your bathwater.

when you are in the shower tonite, lathering up your snatchula, say my name.

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2009, 01:17 AM
don't ever address me directly you garbage ass nigga.

netscape check two
07-14-2009, 01:19 AM
Creepy

TAURO
07-14-2009, 01:24 AM
:no:

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2009, 01:32 AM
yeah right, like Ford Taurus face wouldn't be shinin like a glazed donut between Esko's bootymeat.

so check you gonna let me join the non-iggys now or what. i just pm'd you my cock pic like you asked.

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2009, 01:36 AM
if you want a father, go back to africa and find him. Don't come sniffing my asshole looking for lost wucorp glory.

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2009, 01:41 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79609

Huggasaurus Sex
07-14-2009, 01:42 AM
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t325/tous-les-temps/GIFS%20and%20macros/AngelMJpopcorn.gif

NIGHT MAYOR
07-14-2009, 06:10 AM
when i walk down the street and someone yells "freddy" or "fred" i actualy turn now - sad but true - whatcha self gavin

oh and just for your info, blackula and tru are both my womenz now. so back off ... mr.... long finger nail..... dude.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-14-2009, 06:12 AM
............ i see you have already set up a myspace

http://www.myspace.com/jamescrowofficial

Tage
07-14-2009, 06:20 AM
dude is so sorry. ok, what was your dad doing at your age and compare that to what your doing now, with a son.

those in glass houses...

SKAMPOE
07-14-2009, 06:43 AM

if you want a father, go back to africa and find him. Don't come sniffing my asshole looking for lost wucorp glory.

u just made wu corp that more fun for me, thanx!^O^

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2009, 07:54 AM
fredy i'm runnin out of wu-wimmenz to fancy. hows about we split blackula and i'll throw in some karamel noodz?

i'll bet money that derrick does this same type of shit IRL.
see a guy like me havin fun talkin shit to the same chix he been muggin all night from across the room.

then he walks up like somebody called him over, tries to cockblock but ends up embarrasing himself.

then all the way home, he'll complain to his equally gameless companion about how the party was wack and go on and on how lame the dudes were. (notice no females are mentioned.)

bet cash money

like when he would call BB and he'd go on about GAVIN this and Gavin that. then she'd call me and we'd talk about me beatin her pussywalls down.

i mean, its good that derrick has centered his chi and got all wucorp zen. but... lets be honest.

every negative thing Derrick says to others is really about himself:

blackula was desperate
art was lonely
nick was poor
sunny wants white acceptance
skampoe was looking for a dad or uneducated
i'm trying too hard to entertain
wutang fans are needy
rza is a fag......

but who does this really describe? in all honesty all ether aside...

desperate, lonely, poor, coons for serbians, ignorant, fatherless, tries too hard OWF, needy, gay and top it all off with a dumptruck of UGLY.

EXACTLY

BTW....

doesn't his family clean toilets for a living? real talk. somebody post the pic of their van. shit got a mop and broom on the side.
i'll bet mo cash money he asks to borrow it.

didn't dude's dad leave home for a few months in 07 and his mom had to get food stamps. dad still ain't came back.
i bet derrick sits by the window every evening waiting.

IrOnMaN
07-14-2009, 02:08 PM

dude is so sorry. ok, what was your dad doing at your age and compare that to what your doing now, with a son.

and like nobodies laughing. for like. years.
why are you coming on the internet and make pretending to be these characters. if you wanna come on here and talking about wu-tang like the rest of us then cool, but you don't do that, you come on here and make pretend to be james crow.

what are you doing?

ROLMMFAO!!! That was so GAWD!

SKAMPOE
07-14-2009, 02:12 PM
fredy i'm runnin out of wu-wimmenz to fancy. hows about we split blackula and i'll throw in some karamel noodz?

see a guy like me havin fun talkin shit to the same chix he been muggin all night from across the room.

then he walks up like somebody called him over, tries to cockblock but ends up embarrasing himself.

then all the way home, he'll complain to his equally gameless companion about how the party was wack and go on and on how lame the dudes were. (notice no females are mentioned.)

bet cash money

like when he would call BB and he'd go on about GAVIN this and Gavin that. then she'd call me and we'd talk about me beatin her pussywalls down.

i mean, its good that derrick has centered his chi and got all wucorp zen. but... lets be honest.

blackula was desperate
art was lonely
nick was poor
wutang fans are needy
rza is a fag......

desperate, lonely, poor, coons for serbians, ignorant, fatherless, tries too hard OWF, needy, gay and top it all off with a dumptruck of UGLY.

EXACTLY

BTW....

doesn't his family clean toilets for a living? real talk. somebody post the pic of their van. shit got a mop and broom on the side.

didn't dude's dad leave home for a few months in 07 and his mom had to get food stamps. dad still ain't came back.

aw man co sign co sign cooo siiiign!!!! fuck u couldnt be more right!:clap::clap:

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-14-2009, 02:12 PM
girl, you so fine, i'd drink a hot glass of your bathwater.

when you are in the shower tonite, lathering up your snatchula, say my name.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-VRtK6dReGU/RnEMOhntDMI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/zLglxPhWLDo/s400/gainusa%2Battention%2Bwhore.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-14-2009, 02:18 PM
look whos whoring for attention^ fag

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-14-2009, 02:23 PM
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/fail.gif

IrOnMaN
07-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Lol at Style. Cleaning toilets? Wow! That's not good. Food stamps because Dad left and never came back? Men just don't leave their families for no reason at all. There had to be a good reason why he left them. Maybe TSA is holding back something VERY important?

That's true about the guy trying to talk game and fail a few minutes later. TSA should wear one of those 5X-7X large tall white t-shirts to attrack the ladies.

Failure shouldn't be an option.

I believe TSA understands what's going on. Maybe he should just only date white women. He's not thug or street enough for his own women, which is a sad thing because no one wants to be alone.

He'd be happier.

I have nothing against him.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-14-2009, 02:43 PM
^^^that was some rambling bullshit

evidently humor is not for you

IrOnMaN
07-14-2009, 02:46 PM

Huh? My statement wasn't for entertainment. Find another way to boost your low self-esteem. Thanks for trying.

Cee Oh Vee
07-14-2009, 02:59 PM
aw man co sign co sign cooo siiiign!!!! fuck u couldnt be more right!:clap::clap:

look whos whoring for attention^ fag

Hmm.

There seems to be a pattern emerging.

Note: I could multiquote various other threads.

:list:

Blackula Spectacula
07-14-2009, 02:59 PM
lol @ this. Hey guys ... ok bye now :)

SKAMPOE
07-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Hmm.

There seems to be a pattern emerging.

Note: I could multiquote various other threads.

:list:
wat? watcha mean?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-14-2009, 07:05 PM

bet cash money

blackula was desperate
art was lonely
nick was poor
wutang fans are needy
rza is a fag......

EXACTLY

BTW....

u never kno. The tears of a clown.

Stop trying.....just stop. For your own sake.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-14-2009, 07:18 PM
^^^i'm glad i've given you a reason to live tooch

HANZO
07-14-2009, 07:20 PM
out of all the names in the world you end up with James Crow. i expected something like Gavin el-shabazz malik u akbar.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-14-2009, 07:21 PM
you british ass dont kno nuthin about the Jim Crow laws down souf do yee??

HANZO
07-14-2009, 07:30 PM
nah i cant say i bloody kno who da fuk dis crow cunt is.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-14-2009, 07:49 PM
they were a great set of laws until the liberal media had to ruin everything.

RALPH WIGGUM
07-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Fuckin liberals faggots.

snapple
07-14-2009, 09:07 PM
HHAHAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAHahaHAHahAAHAHAHa
aAHAHAHAHAHAHahHhaAHAH!!!1

thanks for the concerns homie. Im dating a black woman already tho. no 5x t needed, but she's african

the key is if your attracted to black girls just date and do africans, african americans fucking suck. lol

african girls are also significantly better looking, better educated, better mannered, better cooks, better pussy, better humans, better company, better culturally, better pussysmellered and less likely to get all fat and sloppy once you knock em up.

and im not holding anything back tho, my dad was in nigeria 1 year ago for 6 months cause he lives, like us, inbetween places, his business is there and so is the rest of our family so we go back and forth a lot.

but he's here and will go back when the election season starts back up. I didn't read styles post cause the colors, nobody has to believe me on that, but if you can let me know the essentials that would be cool

see for youself...he just clowned you....it was funny....it had a lot of truth to it....as all good humor does.....

and this response rite here just dug the ditch deeper.

you really suck. you and lacey are so young and foolish. it's always entertain reading the bullshit you guys spew.

SKAMPOE
07-14-2009, 09:47 PM
It is easy to get nostalgic about childhood and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2009, 02:58 AM
all clowning aside.
real carradine scrotum noose zen unplugged matrix talk...

compare what YOUR father is doing... right now... to me... fresh off erkle and mid
reading your rgb monitor woes on 60" plasma.
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs166.snc1/6220_1172383824326_1069937128_30535115_4871028_n.j pg

i'll bet cash money his dad's shirt is wet at the pits and collar.

Cee Oh Vee
07-15-2009, 10:46 AM
wat? watcha mean?

It seems that you are licking / eating the asshole from which various posts spew.

The asshole I speak of belongs to 'James Crow ESQ'.

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2009, 11:42 AM
^thinks respect is gay

Uncle Steezo
07-15-2009, 12:50 PM
tearz

Blackula Spectacula
07-15-2009, 12:57 PM
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt210/Mpenziwe83/Michael%20Jackson%20Gif/1007372126_m.gif

IrOnMaN
07-15-2009, 01:14 PM

thanks for the concerns homie. Im dating a black woman already tho. no 5x t needed, but she's african

the key is if your attracted to black girls just date and do africans, african americans fucking suck. lol

african girls are also significantly better looking, better educated, better mannered, better cooks, better pussy, better humans, better company, better culturally, better pussysmellered and less likely to get all fat and sloppy once you knock em up.

and im not holding anything back tho, my dad was in nigeria 1 year ago for 6 months cause he lives, like us, inbetween places, his business is there and so is the rest of our family so we go back and forth a lot.

but he's here and will go back when the election season starts back up. I didn't read styles post cause the colors, nobody has to believe me on that, but if you can let me know the essentials that would be cool

Ok. Don't African chicks hate African Americans males?

IrOnMaN
07-15-2009, 01:59 PM
no, not at all. they hate the 5xl t ones you're talking about but for the most part every one of them i know like african american males and nigerians the most out of any guys actually, and im not just saying that cause im nigerian.

So, if I decided to approach one of them to ask her out, what are the odds that she will lash out on me?

SKAMPOE
07-15-2009, 02:30 PM
It seems that you are licking / eating the asshole from which various posts spew.

The asshole I speak of belongs to 'James Crow ESQ'.

^thinks respect is gay
werd

Cee Oh Vee
07-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Word.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2009, 06:12 PM
yall niggas is all mad from the looks of it.

SKAMPOE
07-15-2009, 06:34 PM
jajaja wen yu left cryin rite after sleepy scared yu...jajajajajaja hilarious!
love yur videos!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2009, 06:44 PM
jajaja wen yu left cryin rite after sleepy scared yu...jajajajajaja hilarious!
love yur videos!

are you talkin to me you ugly nigga?

AcidPhosphate69
07-15-2009, 06:50 PM
I've only read the first page but this is by far, the saddest thing I've ever seen on here.

The effort it took to make that insane post with all the different text colors and all that, James Crow ESQ, that was too much. In that time, you could have gotten something productive done in your life or spent time with your kid. That's whack on a real level.

Plus, dishin' on a dude's mother's job could get you punched IRL, real quick. I bet in her free time, she does cool shit for her family. What the fuck do you do?

SKAMPOE
07-15-2009, 06:58 PM
are you talkin to me you ugly nigga?
yea i am, n ur the uglyest fag in this mu fucka...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2009, 07:10 PM

look at ya nastalay hair and teef nigga you truely a bum.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-15-2009, 07:26 PM
You're all sissies and fruits and I'm sitting here on the Costa Brava beach on a starry night tapping off wireless internet with my whores laptop who's getting sand in my dickhole while I'm sipping on some wackass sangria that tastes like lemon scented detergent. And I just thought of Blackulas tits and looked at my girls peer shaped onions and couldn't agree more with the thread starter. My bitches vagina feels like cornered beef on an old baquette.

Greetings from Spain. Jasper

http://i26.tinypic.com/339olsm.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/2hft8v7.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
07-15-2009, 08:03 PM
lmaooooooooooooo!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
07-15-2009, 08:25 PM

look at ya nastalay hair and teef nigga you truely a bum.

Skampoe, Lil Ruger, I hate it when you guys fight.

As the 3 people from Connecticut on this board we have to stick together.

Besides, youre both beautiful in your own way.

Skampoe, you might be obese and dentally challenged, but your facial and brow hairs are both remarkably kempt, and you have a soft, feminine quality about you.

Ruger, you are chubby and awkward and at a confusing stage in your life and wear hideous clothing, but you're tall and share the same gentle femininity that skampoe possesses.

2 men who are both so curvaceous and girly should not be fighting amongst one another.

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2009, 08:36 PM

Skampoe, you might be obese and dentally challenged, but your facial and brow hairs are both remarkably kempt, and you have a soft, feminine quality about you.

Ruger, you are chubby and awkward and at a confusing stage in your life and wear hideous clothing, but you're tall and share the same gentle femininity that skampoe possesses.

2 men who are both so curvaceous and girly should not be fighting amongst one another.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAAHAHAHA!

too much

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2009, 09:13 PM

but y u da only nigga who hasnt posted a picture? and why istill bag more bitches then you?

SKAMPOE
07-15-2009, 09:23 PM
u need to stop checkin doods out @ dan^ n ruger, i gotta gap on ma toof from handlin biness, i aint the first or last fat nigga but gawd damn i rocks that shit well, nun ya fags got swagga like mine.

n werd is bond this fat nigga dun hittoff moe hoes than most ya fags on here.

HANZO
07-15-2009, 09:28 PM

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2009, 09:31 PM
u need to stop checkin doods out @ dan^ n ruger, i gotta gap on ma toof from handlin biness, i aint the first or last fat nigga but gawd damn i rocks that shit well, nun ya fags got swagga like mine.

n werd is bond this fat nigga dun hittoff moe hoes than most ya fags on here.

you gotta gap in ya tooth for gettin ya shit rocked dont mean you cant get the shit fixed i got my shit fixed...and please stained 20xl tall tees IS NOT schwagga...and rly im not gonna disrespect ya wife cuz thts wrong even on an internet forum but cmon....they gotta b ugly hoes.

JASPER
07-16-2009, 08:32 PM
You're all sissies and fruits and I'm sitting here on the Costa Brava beach on a starry night tapping off wireless internet with my whores laptop who's getting sand in my dickhole while I'm sipping on some wackass sangria that tastes like lemon scented detergent. And I just thought of Blackulas tits and looked at my girls peer shaped onions and couldn't agree more with the thread starter. My bitches vagina feels like cornered beef on an old baquette.

Greetings from Spain. Jasper

http://i26.tinypic.com/339olsm.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/2hft8v7.jpg
fuck you.

Blackula Spectacula
07-16-2009, 08:36 PM
jaspy is that really you in those pics?

JASPER
07-16-2009, 08:47 PM
Yeah.

SKAMPOE
07-16-2009, 08:49 PM
you gotta gap in ya tooth for gettin ya shit rocked dont mean you cant get the shit fixed i got my shit fixed...and please stained 20xl tall tees IS NOT schwagga...and rly im not gonna disrespect ya wife cuz thts wrong even on an internet forum but cmon....they gotta b ugly hoes.
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/94/l_6577233e5383483e9069d82a493da603.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=393009893&albumID=5031&imageID=21796539#a=5031&i=21796541)

thats it playa

Blackula Spectacula
07-16-2009, 08:52 PM
Que lindo @ jaspy

NIGHT MAYOR
07-17-2009, 03:28 AM
he's a pedo

Abandon All Hope
07-17-2009, 06:51 AM
Where the bitches at?

Blackula Spectacula
07-17-2009, 11:15 AM
he's a pedo

apparently Michael was too .. jaspers just misunderstood. I understand you baby, come here jaspy .. come sit on my lap.